SurveyMonkey Enterprise

Bewertet am 18.4.2019
Aaron P.
Financial Advisor
Finanzdienstleistungen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Very easy and straightforward to use. You don't have to make your surveys complex. However, it allows you to get to a deeper level if need be.

Vorteile: I'm developing an online retailing presence for physiotherapy and wellness. And I've used Survey Monkey in every step of our company's development. From market surveys of our logo, to product-quality feedback, Survey Monkey was incredibly helpful when it came to acquiring the data we needed to streamline and tailor our offering, and eventual launch. There are many features that make this software exceptional. Particularly, the design and interface, which is not only customizable, but also professional looking and minimalistic. I think it certainly makes a lasting impression to an audience when your surveys look the part. It also makes data acquisition seamless for both surveyor and respondent. However, the true power of Survey Monkey is in it's data analysis. Especially when you've collected answers from hundreds and even thousands of respondents. This is where it stands out from the rest. It compiles all of the acquired information seamlessly into a single database. From there, you have an arsenal of tools to analyze the data: pie charts, bar graphs, and scatter plots. You can drill down your variables further to get a deeper understanding of what your market is looking for. And finally reveal statistically relevant correlations between features of your product/service your target market. Truly powerful stuff.

Nachteile: There is none I can think of. We've used this software since the beginning of our inception and we're continually using it for our many projects.

Translating Member Needs into Useful Data

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Amy S.
Tech Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our non-profit homeschooling group uses SurveyMonkey as a tool for members to voice their needs. Our annual Member Survey allows the Board of Directors to hear from the entire group about how the organization has served them in the past, and what they would like to organize in the future. Electronic polling allows members far and near to participate in the the decision-making process whether or not they can attend an in-person meeting. Project-specific surveys help narrow down focus, finances, and participation.

Vorteile: Survey Monkey allows our Board of Directors to gather input from members quickly and efficiently. Questions can be tailored to provide data that powers decision-making on behalf of a diverse group.

Nachteile: We struggle to share access to features across our group of 8. It is awkward to collaborate in the creation process when developing our annual Member Survey. It would be handy to have a group access function to enable our leadership team to contribute and modify questions communally.

Power your surveys with SurveyMonkey

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Rob B.
Developer

Kommentare: Recently I was reading often about the SurveyMonkey app and that many people use it and finally decided to try it and see whether is cool or not. I was little skeptic at the beginning but when I created my account and saw the design and how easy it is to work with the app I got involved with it. As I said earlier it brings joy to create your surveys such easy and finally they look even better than you imagined. I think this app can help many personal needs as students, pupils and some kind of personal surveys. Also, the app is very cool and powerful for big business surveys which can save you a lot money, find what people think about your product, help people to register for the event and many more things to do. I pretty recommend it for everyone who wants to power his or her business and personal needs.

Vorteile: I think this is a cool software because of:
1. It is very easy to use web application.
2. It has an intuitive design and you do not have to waste time in understanding how to create your survey. Everything can be done in a few minutes.
3. You can either create the survey on your own or you can even just answer some questions and the program will create the survey for you. Of course, you will need to edit it a bit, but with automatic creation, it will save you much time creating the design of different questions.
4. Your questions can be very variable - you can use text boxes, multiple choices, insert images, you can use register forms, radio buttons and many more things which will help you express your idea.
5. You can implement logic in your questions which for me is very cool because you can skip or show some questions based on the answers of people.
6. Another powerful tool is that you can get a link to your survey and send it through e-mail, facebook or other social media, you can even embed it to your website - no need to print the survey and go and give it to everyone.
7. When you got the answers, the info is all there and the app visualizes it to you with such cool charts. Even though you can edit the charts and if you do not like them you can choose what is best for your needs or understanding.
8. And finally, there is a responsive design which in nowadays I think is very important because your survey will get to your clients in the best way.

Nachteile: I didn't found any inconvenience using the app so I think it supports many things and it gives you a good feeling using it. Maybe some people will not like that for some features you need to pay some price, but I think the price is very good for the many features it brings to you. And if you want powerful surveys, this is your app.

You get what you pay for, or in this case what you don't.

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Sara L.
Bildungsmanagement, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: For a free service, it certainly gets the job done! The hardest part is condensing what you'd like to ask in only 10 questions. If you're looking for something that will let you dig a little deeper, you might need to try another service or pay for the premium version.

Vorteile: Plain and simple, Survey Monkey does what is says it will help you do; create a short survey that can easily be shared with others. Each question can be customized to gather the data you're looking for. You are able to easily select what type of question you would like (i.e., multiple choice, open ended) and then add on things like having the user explain why they chose that answer. A feature that I especially like is that you can select whether you would like the question to be mandatory or not. This way, you can make sure you're getting the most information from each user that views the survey. I also really like that Survey Monkey will e-mail notifications to let you know that people are taking your survey and then summarize the information so that you can keep track of how many people are providing you with information.

Nachteile: At the end of the day Survey Monkey is a business that wants to make money. While they offer a free service, they try at every turning point (or page click) to get your money. They suggest features to make your survey better and ultimately, most of it is click bate in order for you to look at their "premium" options. It is relatively annoying and does take up some time when you get to the end of building your survey only to realize they aren't going to let you use a well liked feature. So, you get what you pay for, if you're not paying, you're not getting anything spectacular.

An excellent tool for creating surveys

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Orlando B.
Business administrator
Internet, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Thanks to SurveyMonkey, our company can obtain important information about what our valued customers think. We can know what they like and what they don't. In addition, many times our administration department conducts a survey to send it to the other workers of the company to know their opinion about our work and if we are doing things well as administrators. It is a fabulous tool.

Vorteile: SurveyMonkey is an extraordinary tool to create surveys that serve a lot for marketing strategies and when making decisions in the company. I like it to be free to create basic surveys. In addition, it is very easy to use, it is not necessary to be an expert to be able to prepare a survey and share it with the people you want. I can easily move the questions up and down. I can preview the survey before submitting it. You can add the company logo and add a background image.

Nachteile: The SurveyMonkey price is a bit high. I know they offer many useful tools, but if the cost were a little lower it would be excellent. Technical support is limited, there is no live chat option, for that reason if I have any questions I have to wait several hours to receive an answer.

SurveyMonkey for the win

Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Shajae B.
Research Interviewer
Bankwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey allows me to gather data international to improve the all over quality of my company's products and services.

Vorteile: SurveyMonkey allows you to send links through email, WhatsApp groups and other forms of messengers to individuals to collect data. I use SurveyMonkey to gather information about my company but the only difference is that I call individuals then enter the data myself. It's pretty easy to use and to create surveys. In addition, the data can be exported to SPSS. If persons do the survey by themselves you can see an average how long each person takes to complete each questions. Also once completed all the data is sent and saved to you the creator.

Nachteile: The problem most persons have is formulating the survey questions properly. If the survey questions and options are not structured properly you can not blame the software. "It's what you put in you reap". Just spend the appropriate time to sort each questions according to get the expected result.

Reputable and gets the job done

Bewertet am 14.1.2020
Ioana G.
UX Researcher
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am using Survey Monkey as a survey platform for user research, as well as a sign-up form. Gets the job done, has most things you need and the analysis features are pretty good.

Vorteile: Built-in visualisations are good. Has most features you need for an affordable price. I like the prediction system that tells you the likely completion rate and the fact it suggests improvements.

Nachteile: On the yearly plan I am on, you can't customise the confirmation page. I only realised that after I bought it. I wouldn't mind if there was a logo or a discrete message but the full page is about Survey Monkey and it makes us look a little unprofessional. I would expect this to be more discrete for a yearly plan payer, even if I am on the lower plan The surveys are a little hard to make them look good, they still feel a little old compared to newer survey software. The visual design settings are a little hard to work and find myself often wasting a lot of time when I try and change them, but of you always stick to the same, it's fine.

Amazing little tool and still the best

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Yves S.
Senior Consultant
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We had to have a way to easly deploy and collect data for training satisfaction and chances of transfer. Survey monkey allows us to do just that very easily.

Vorteile: Survey Monkey is easy to use, to setup and to manage. I use it very frequently to send post training survey and report to my higher ups and it is amazing. You have loads of option for branching and question types.

Nachteile: The only con I would have to say is that the free version is very limited since you cannot export a report. They have to make money somehow so I get it but still a limited but functional reporting capability would be nice.

Powerful and accessible surveying tool

Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Brooks M.
Digital Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: We use SurveyMonkey for internal surveys, client surveys, research, and more. It helps us easily craft surveys, collect data, and analyze that data. We can also collaborate on surveys and send custom reports across our team.

Vorteile: My favorite thing about SurveyMonkey is that the free version is incredible powerful, and probably all that most individuals and small businesses need. It's easy to use, has a really nicely designed interface, and features a handful of different ways to collect responses in order to maximize your reach. Survey Monkey also has templates to help, as well as tools to help you craft great questions. Once you put your survey together, they will score it to tell you how effective they predict it to be.

Nachteile: There's truly not much to dislike. I've used both the free and paid plans in the past – I will say the free version lacks some functionality and support – but that's expected. I've never used a better tool, so it's hard to say what's lacking. It's really a great software.

SurveyMonkey makes soliciting feedback simple and seamless

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Jill D.
Content Marketing Specialist
Medienproduktion, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey allows for quick pulse checks as well as comprehensive analysis from customers and target audiences. This allows organizations to solicit feedback and the anonymous feature can be particularly helpful. I have used SurveyMonkey from things as simple as polling friends for where to have a celebration to asking for feedback on a new product rollout.

Vorteile: SurveyMonkey allows you to quickly poll a group of people as well as create long-form questionnaires to garner feedback. This is really important in both business and social organizations. It is a free service which also is appealing. I have been using SurveyMonkey for years and have been satisfied.

Nachteile: I really don't have any complaints about using SurveyMonkey. I have used SurveyMonkey as both a survey creator and survey taker over the years and have only had positive experiences.

It's free, and the known and rusted name helps you get better results.

Bewertet am 6.12.2019
Kristen B.
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Businesses and non-profits need feedback, and SurveyMonkey is a free, easy, and efficient way of getting that feedback, and putting it into an analyzable form you can use. Having the ability to track your data and responses, chart them, even download your results, is invaluable for those who use member / customer / client feedback. In a non-profit for example, sending an email to people who didn't renew their membership to ask why they didn't renew was able to give us valuable information. We learned that some of the reminder mailings were not reaching the right people. By making some adjustments and making sure we always had correct contact information on file, we were able to drastically increase membership retention numbers.

Vorteile: It's free. That is the main appeal to me when I ran a small business, and also when I was involved with non-profit organizations that don't have a budget for professional surveys. Survey Monkey has been around for over a decade (maybe even over fifteen years?) and it is a well-known name in many industry circles, certainly in the non-profits I worked with. People are much more willing to click on links to website names they recognize. SurveyMonkey is familiar and easy to remember, with a reliable track record. SurveyMonkey is easy to use. In business and non-profit, the less time you have to spend training people, the better. The familiarity of SurveyMonkey means that plenty of people are already familiar with it. And even if they've never used it before, it's intuitive even for first-time users. And finally, if you really are stuck, or you want to go beyond the basics, their help files and tutorials are beautifully arranged. As someone who is no stranger to website help files, this is significant. The layout allows you to find the category of help you need, and the tabs are so clear and simply arranged. You can glance quickly down their list of help topics and tutorials. This is a real time-saver, and other websites could learn from the clean design. Very impressive and easy to use.

Nachteile: It's hard to complain about free software. With all free software, there are limitations you don't get in the paid versions, which is to be expected, and I have no complaints about that.

Benchmark Solution for Survey Creation Comes with a Price

Bewertet am 16.6.2019
Human Resources Manager
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've had nothing but wonderful experiences working with Survey Monkey. Whether it be the ease to make professional looking survey with from scratch or using their amazing library of temples, the effortless collection of responses from your surveys whether they have been posted on your website or or embedded in social
Media platform, or the dynamic looking reports you can create literally with a push of a button, this a wonderful yet slightly expensive survey solution .

Vorteile: This is hands down the best and comprehensive survey creation, tracking, and monitoring Solution out there, and there are many to choose from. Others might feature some gimmick that can't be found within Survey Monkey, but none of the others come with such a robust set of features and tools.

Nachteile: It's not cheap. And don't go expecting to get back with a free trial or limited plan, unless who want to be frustrated? From utilizing their amazing library of templates to monitoring any size volume of responses to utilizing their recruiting and panel services when you're short on time but need results, you want to make sure to not cheap on the plan select.

Professional Survey Creator

Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Edward M.
Jefe de Marketing
1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Survey Monkey has benefited the company that I work for because it allows us to quickly create surveys that are professional and that make it easy for people to respond. The feature that allows you to filter responses has been one of the most beneficial for my company as it helps us to ensure the people that respond to our surveys are the intended audience. For example, if we want to survey supervisors, Survey Monkey allows us to have the first question of a survey ask if the respondent is a supervisor. If the respondent answers no, that they aren't a supervisor, we can immediately have them directed to a thank you page that explains how we appreciate them taking the time for the survey but that at this time we are only seeking responses from current supervisors. It has been a feature that has helped increase survey response accuracy and save the time of those people who are responding because if they aren't the audience we are looking to survey, we immediately filter them out with the first question so they aren't wasting their time responding and so that we aren't wasting time sorting responses that aren't valid four our purposes.

Vorteile: The thing about Survey Monkey that I like best are its survey templates. Survey Monkey has so many templates of surveys that are professionally built and designed. The questions that are in the templates are diverse, educated and are all designed with the purpose of the survey in mind. Each question in the templates have its own purpose and is important for the bottom line. I like that if you want to use a template but don't want a specific question or you want to add an additional question or edit an existing question - you can. Survey Monkey's templates are fully customizable.

Nachteile: I do not like that the Survey Monkey logo and branding appear on all surveys that you create with Survey Monkey. The branding even appears in most of the paid versions of Survey Monkey. I think that - especially if you are paying for an account, that you should be able to opt-out of having the Survey Monkey advertising or branding on your surveys. This is important because when you distribute a survey, you do so with the intention of getting as many responses to the survey as possible. In order for people to participate in surveys - especially electronic surveys, they must trust the source. I have found that many people are concerned when responding to electronic surveys that their answers or personal information will be shared. With the Survey Monkey branding - especially for people that are not familiar with Survey Monkey, it could decrease the likelihood of people trusting the source and responding. I think that all versions of Survey Monkey - even the free account - should have the option to remove the branding. However, I especially think that the paid accounts should have the option to remove the branding.

Does it's Job, but not always the job you want

Bewertet am 3.12.2019
Eva B.
Program Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall I think Survey Monkey is a great tool for those doing general surveys, market research, customer research and some evaluation feedback. However for those looking to do actual data mining- I would go with a more sophisticated system like Qualtrics.

Vorteile: Survey Monkey is an easy platform to use. Many questions are already built into the program if you need them. The platform is user-friendly and allows for different formats of questions. It also allows you to add logic (ie: if they answer this, then go to that) formats. You can also add design elements so that you can brand it to your company. Sending out the surveys is also made simple, in that you can send a link, load a group into the program or a variety of other methods.

Nachteile: I have a problem with this software when it comes to analyzing my results. For one, I do not like the options they give you around exporting the data. I wish their was more customization around this. Especially when I have very specific data I want to compare, the .xls is formatted in a way that I have to go in and edit each individual question. I wish I could choose exactly the data I want to export so that I can easily develop my own graphs vs. having to rely on the survey monkey versions. I also wish their was an option to build out a .pdf of the data in a way that works for me. I would MUCH rather edit a .pdf as I am am building out my data story then have to go in an edit each individual question again. I just wish their were more ways to build out data vizualization pieces after the data is collected.

Useful, but awkward

Bewertet am 10.1.2019
Mary D.
Managing Attorney
Anwaltskanzlei, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, a great option to allow many people to have the desired input at their convenience.

Vorteile: People can use this online immediately. The survey setup user may need a minute to decide how to lay out their survey with the limite options available, but actually creating the surveys can start right away. Respondents don’t have to sign up for anything, which means an excellent response rate.
The survey options allows for open-ended responses, which many other programs do not. You can also limit answer choices, and determine if a question requires an answer or can be skipped.
The program will let you determine if the survey closes out at a certain time, or after a certain number of responses, or after all invited respondents have answered. An email notification updates the surveyor on the status of responses.

Nachteile: An option to rank answers would be a huge advantage, letting the surveyor determine whether all answers need to be included in the ranking. (“Of these 5 entrees, please rank your choices, making an ‘x’ for any that are not options for you at all.”)
A preset “scheduling survey” option would be very useful, especially if it allowed ranking of answers. I personally use SurveyMonkey most often to help set meeting dates, times and locations for professionals with divergent schedules.
It could be much easier to repeat a question in setup so the next question will have the same setup, answer options, an phrasing as the prior. This option would allow quicker & more consistent survey question setup.
I find the current version awkward for sending the survey to specific recipients, moreso than in prior versions. It can be done successfully without too much trouble, but the screens and fields and directives were unclear and not as user-friendly.

The type of survey that's painless to make and painless to take!

Bewertet am 26.11.2019
Heidi G.
Membership Engagement Coordinator
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: 10/10- would recommend. I have always been satisfied with the ease of creating a survey, and SM often gives recommendations to make your survey even better. It's easy to send out the survey via. hyperlinks to the URL, but they have several options if you're willing to pay for them. Also, the overall design of the software is easy to navigate and user-friendly. I have never had any issues with this program. It takes you through the whole process relatively pain-free: from creation to distribution to analysis to presentation. Very happy with my experiences with SurveyMonkey.

Vorteile: It's intuitive and easy to use. Not only are things easy to customize, but their templates are helpful as well. There are often times when Survey Monkey suggests questions that I hadn't thought to ask!
One thing I particularly appreciate is how Survey Monkey (SM) provides the types of statistics that help inform the quality of your survey. If you have asked too many open ended questions, or made the survey too long, SM will tell you the likelihood that your survey will be completed by a user. It also tells you how long a survey will take to complete, making it easier to adjust the quality of your questions. Not to mention you can customize the themes and images appearing on your survey to make it look like you specially designed the survey from your website. I am a satisfied user of this software.

Nachteile: Only a few complaints.
- The "delete" or "undo" buttons can be confusing to find in various components of the survey creation. There are other useful tools that can be hard to find in your survey because of the vast amount of options available on the site.
- I wish there was a way to select multiple questions and duplicate them. You can only duplicate one question at a time, and that can be painstakingly slow if you have sections and subsections with similar questions.
- I am sure if you upgraded that this isn't a problem, but with the version we use, you can only have 2 people use SM at a time. In my company, we have 4 staff that use SM for their work. We have to keep logging off and getting approval to log on. Maybe that's on us though for not paying more...
- Creating the survey is easy. Analyzing the survey gets complicated. It isn't as intuitive to navigate. You have to take some time to play around with the settings in order for the information to display in a way that fits your preferences.

Great for Basic Survey Needs and Easy Setup

Bewertet am 17.4.2019
Samridh S.
Electrical Engineer II
Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have used Qualtrics and Survey Monkey both and I think depending on the needs, SurveyMonkey may be a better fit in many survey projects.

Vorteile: SurveyMonkey platform has been out there for a while and it is one of the most widely used online survey platform for majority of users. I have used it many times during project evaluation, class evaluations and also certain fun events at the company gathering. It has all the basic tools one needs for the survey such as setting up variety of questions (Logical: true/false or yes/nop, ratings: 1 to 10, satisfaction or interest: not at all to highly). One can get lot of options during the setup as well for determining what kind of response is appropriate. One question response could be not interested to highly interested while other could be very easy to very difficult. Once the setup is done collection of results is done by SurveyMonkey automatically and stored for analyzing. SurveyMonkey provides a lot of tools for performing analysis on the data whether it be through graphical methods or percentage methods or other statistical methods. I enjoy these varieties as different questions needs different analysis when presenting to the larger crowd. Visual information gets people more in tuned and its easy to pass on lot of information in a short period of time.

Nachteile: SurveyMonkey has some limitation on the design tools that are available during the setup process. I think it could use a revamp and make the surveys more attractive. Due to limitations it may not be a perfect fit for some of the highly complex surveys. There is some learning curve to make the best use of the online tool to get what you need. Most people want to use the free edition of the tool but then you loose access to major features which is not available unless one upgrades. Otherwise I do not see much negative side of this platform considering it can be used for free in majority of the cases.

A Free and Easy Survey Manager

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
P christopher B.
Office Assistant
Hochschulbildung

Kommentare: Survey Monkey is an easy-to-use system which has provided a means by which we are able to better understand how we have succeeded with different customers and where we need to improve. While there is a fee to receive all the benefits with Survey Monkey, it has certainly been worth it.

Vorteile: The nice thing about survey monkey is that it gives you an easy way to get opinions on various topics through a simple form. Furthermore, rather than having to create the form by hand, Survey Monkey does all the work. Choose your question type, input the question, and *boom*: you've got your first form up and running. Since Survey Monkey is based on links, it also protects any user from inputting data twice to skew your results. It is not full-proof (the system uses IP addresses so a computer can only be used once. If you use another device, however, you could potentially reuse the link), but is certainly better than nothing. Lastly, the way it displays the data for the person who created the form is easy to read and simple to comprehend. This makes it a breeze to manipulate your data and use it for whatever you need to use it for.

Nachteile: While there is a basic plan, Survey Monkey does have paid options. This means the basic plan is severely limited in options. You have a limited number of surveys, questions, and even responses. Customer support is even limited based on whether you pay money or not. While every program needs money to pay for their different employees, the price is certainly steep. Furthermore, as far as responses go, it would be nice to group responses based on participant. Say you created a survey in which you were asking your employees to rank different staff benefits. If one person was unhappy with the company in general and gave 1 star to everything, it would group the responses for each question. You as the form creator would not be able to look at the results and be able to firmly say that it was only 1 person who was unhappy with everything instead of a few people unhappy with certain things. If you could group responses by the person responding as well, that would make everything a lot easier.

Easiest and quickest survey tool out there

Bewertet am 22.4.2019
Laura N.
Member Services Coordinator
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We have been using this tool for many years now and it's the go-to when we are considering gathering any kind of data for a variety of purposes. It has yet to disappoint, but we hope that there is ongoing feature introductions.

Vorteile: It's incredibly quick and easy to set up an account and a survey. There are common questions that can be easily applied to your survey, along with the ability to customize questions, and a fairly comprehensive bank of question types that are super useful. It's easy to apply themes and logos to make it look professional, as well as the ability to customize things like the thank you page, although some of these features are only available on paid accounts. The analysis tools have gotten even better recently with a very easy way to set up a dashboard to publicly present results. There's control over users on paid accounts to share certain surveys and levels of access within those surveys, which is very helpful for us.

Nachteile: The biggest issue encountered so far is that there is no option to automate things to send a submission to the person who filled out a form. This has to be done manually. For this reason, we use both SurveyMonkey and Wufoo; if SurveyMonkey had this option, it would be a one-stop shop. Some of the logic ability is a bit limited. The free plans are very limited, but it's nice to still have that option when very simple surveys are all that's required for a small team. Paid plans are fairly pricey if you're not using it very often, and non-profit pricing only applies to registered charities.

Survey Monkey - Easy to use

Bewertet am 26.12.2018
Sharon B.
Coordinator of Registration
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Survey Monkey has helped our organization gather information about customer satisfaction, our programs, our teachers and our services and be able to display that feedback in an effective way. Before we used survey monkey, we used to give out paper surveys at the end of each of our workshops. During the summer we run 125 programs for around 1500 individuals. Gathering and analyzing that information from the paper was a big task and although we gave out the survey we never had time to aggregate the results. With Survey Monkey that is all done for you. Now we can actually use the feedback we are receiving from stdudents and parents to make positive changes that returning customers can see. In the past three years, returning campers and parents have definately noticed that their opinions and feedback is being heard and postivie changes have been made.

Vorteile: Survey Monkey is very easy to use and is great for sending out surveys to a large audience. Survey Monkey software formulated the feedback you receive back from customers in easy to read charts and tables. One of the features I really like about the software is that you can send different emails (or campaigns) from the same survey to compare different groups responses while still being able to look at the results overall. I used this feature this fall to send the same survey to four different groups. This allowed me to compare the satisfaction of each week of our programs as well as the satisfaction overall.

Nachteile: I had a hard time at first figuring out the different setups for each of the questions. It would be helpful if there was a definition next to the different settings. However, after a little trial and error I figured out what everything did.

Best way to conduct a survey!

Bewertet am 15.8.2019
Gina T.
Sales
Marketing & Werbung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our pta uses survey monkey before fundraising to determine what kind of participation we can expect (candy sales, fall gala, school fair??) and then ask for input after the money has been raised. Every two years we have an entirely new student body and membership. Every few months, we ask for input and love using survey monkey because it’s just so easy to use!

Vorteile: I love that I can create a survey, send it out to hundreds if not thousands of recipients, and react to the results.

Nachteile: I find some of the infrastructure limiting. I’d like two or three part questions sometimes but I’m not always able to set up if/then scenarios.

SurveyMonkey enabled us to supercharge our market research without heavy monetary investment

Bewertet am 20.5.2018
Moses K.
android app developer

Vorteile: We found it so easy to set up any type of survey based on what data we wanted. Competing services do no come close to the survey type options that SurveyMonkey offers for all manner of uses ranging from inter departmental data to customer research.
We didn't even have to read through the documentation before using the services that SurveyMonkey offers, a towering testament to the intuitiveness inherent in the service.
The templates are really helpful for a new term members who don't know how to craft a professional and complete survey. We mostly start with the provided templates and slightly modify them depending on our needs.
Every team member gives the user experience an A+; there's little or nothing to complain about with the user experience

Nachteile: the very attractive advantage plan is quite expensive for small to medium businesses. It would be nicer if this package was slightly more affordable since it has very important features that the marketing department cant really do without.
There isn't a live chat option that we could use. This means employees from differing time zones can't easily get helped

A superb application that allows you to create your own surveys

Bewertet am 21.8.2018
Venugopal S.
Technical Support
Versicherung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Vorteile: It is an ultimate cloud-based software which helps you to create your own surveys with the help of question format templates. Its basic version is free, so you can try it for free. It is very easy to create a survey with a variety of question types. It is very intuitive and user-friendly i.e. can be operated with a short learning curve. It has great reporting capabilities and in addition, it’s time complexity is also very low. The combination of data and results are also very good. It allows you to customize your questions. Its uploading and shareability are quite remarkable. It helps you to know whatever they want, through surveys which is also very helpful.

Nachteile: Let’s talk about some negative aspects of SurveyMonkey. Sometimes it hides some important information while doing surveys and other times snags are being caught that resulted in the improper implementation of surveys. It is also having the problem of creating duplicate entries. You cannot change font type, cannot export data in free version, doesn’t allow collaborations, limited survey responses, inability to include video or graphics into the survey, etc. are some of the other problems of this application. Although, its time complexity is good but does not work well with more complex surveys and complicated skip patterns. However, you must have to learn to know how to analyze the results on the more advanced level. And lastly, if you want to use it to the fullest, you must pay higher for it.

A Smart Software Choice for Companies Looking for Customer Feedback

Bewertet am 13.2.2020
Aaron C.
Senior Reservation Agent
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Our company uses SurveyMonkey to send a survey invite to guests after staying at our property. We review the surveys weekly to see if there is anything that our RV park can focus on that needs improvement. At our monthly Board meetings the monthly summary is presented to our shareholders and the guest's comments section is often read aloud to begin discussion and engage in constructive dialog.

Vorteile: SurveyMonkey provides an amazing suite of tools to create online customer surveys and analyze the results. Our company has yet to find a better software platform for surveys; there is just so much versatility with SurveyMonkey's tools.

Nachteile: There is hardly anything not to like about SurveyMonkey, if we had to stretch and put sometime negative on this review it would be that it does cost a little bit more per month and some competing survey platforms. But you get so many options to choose from when making and presenting surveys compared to other systems that we have tried over the years.

Surveys Anyone Can Set Up!

Bewertet am 15.11.2019
Tiffany B.
Health Educator
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: SurveyMonkey is something I use every single day and my experience has been very positive. It has made data collection easy for my company. Another feature I find extremely useful is the ability to export your data to Excel. This allows for even more data manipulation and analytics.

Vorteile: SurveyMonkey is extremely easy to use. I have set up several different kinds of surveys. I like that everything is so user friendly. There are multiple options for setting up each question and SurveyMonkey does most of the power lifting for you. As the person writing the survey, it's your job to write the questions and then inputting it into SurveyMonkey is a breeze. Drop down menus and real time feedback allows you to see your survey's design as you build it. Your questions can range from simple multiple choice questions to likert scale questions to free response. The possibilities are endless!

Nachteile: In the free version of this you are limited in the number of responses you can collect. It only allows you to collect 100 which works for some but if you have larger data collection needs you will need to purchase more features from Survey Monkey.