Filtern nach:

Über Viewpath

Einfach zu bedienendes Cloud-basiertes SaaS-basiertes Projektmanagement-Tool für Aufgabenmanagement, Bedarfsplanung und Gantt-Charting.

Erfahre mehr über Viewpath

John F.
John F.
PPM/PMO Consultant in USA

A tremendous project management solution providing low maturity organizations what is needed to grow

Kommentare: A team can immediately become a highly functioning project team with this solution and information can flow where it is needed.

Viewpath provides project teams with an easy-to-use collaborative solution. It allows teams to perform at higher levels when planning and executing their projects without the burden of a lot of training or rigor. Your organization will see a very high return on their solution investment. Most solutions are built at higher levels of maturity and most organizations operate at lower levels. Viewpath provides the ability to function where the organization is today while allowing teams to grow in maturity by sharing consistent, repeatable project planning and delivery.

Viewpath does what it was designed for. Of the functions available, there is nothing I dislike, but I would like to see more PPM functionality added to make it a more complete solution.

Antwort von Viewpath

We are very happy the tool works well for you!

Amy S.
Project Coordinator in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Basic but good depending on your needs

Kommentare: Viewpath has been helpful for me to have but I usually use it for my own purposes rather than as a team because of the various levels of access. It's nice to have as a task list and a big picture of a project or projects in general and to get a view of the timeline.

Viewpath is easy to use and pretty intuitive. It's a basic project management tool that gives you the big picture of the timeline as well as the broken down tasks. The customer service is always prompt and helpful! Every time I've emailed with a question, I have received a response quickly and they've been able to walk me through whatever problem I was having.

The levels of access is a bit frustrating and somewhat confusing. I lose track of who can see what and which tasks they can change. As a project coordinator for different departments that use it off and on, it's frustrating to have these kinds of levels of access to navigate and work around.

April G.
April G.
President and CEO in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Mixed Review

Kommentare: Ultimately we have moved away from Viewpath. We opted for a more well rounded solution that had time tracking, accounting, and CRM in one tool.

We liked the in-line data entry and short cut keys. This may seem lower on the list of priorities, but having evaluated many options, this is rare and really does save time. We chose Viewpath because of the ability to handle multiple complex projects, and it's alignment with traditional project management.

It was glitchy. Time tracking was a real issue and since it didn't do that well, we needed it to integrate with other programs. Integration with other Saas was a challenge.

Rushell H.
Co-Owner in Jamaika
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Viewpath Review

This is easy to use once you get the hang of it. It allows me to track my team members' progress and update their schedules. Great tool.

It is a great tool, there are little to no negatives at this point.

Diego T.
CEO in Mexiko
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Viewpath User

The ability to make templates based on activities duration times.

Its inability to use it on smarthphones.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you for your review Diego! We know that smart phone functionality is important. At the moment, you can use the latest version of Viewpath on a smartphone. Please let us know if you would like to see this. We also plan to release an app in the future for mobile devices

Wayne H.
Wayne H.
President in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Excellent Tool, Excellent Support

Kommentare: I use Viewpath to manage project where I want the client to be able to see progress. Easy for clients to use. Also like for diverse teams - set up a resource and they can view and update their tasks without the need for a license. BIG time saver!

Easey to use, ability to allow client access, clean, uncluttered screens, excellent customer support, flexable licensing model, G-suite integration

No issues. I think this is a great application.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you Wayne! We are thrilled that you are able to save time with Viewpath.

David W.
Software Project Manager in USA
Computer-Hardware, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good alternative to MS Project

If you’re looking for a cheaper solution for Project Management Software, Viewpath fit the needs.

It does not have all the capabilities of MS Project.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you for the review David. We are releasing a number of features in the next couple months that might be of interest to you if you are looking for more features that you have used in MS Project

William S.
Senior Project Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Review of Viewpath

Kommentare: Overall, Viewpath gets the job done, but it is not as simple to use and there are some functionality issues that make it a better tool for internal use but would prevent me from using it for external clients.

the layout and view is straightforward and shows an organized schedule structure that is easy to read. The color shading helps to keep the schedule visually organized.

it is sometimes difficult to make changes, export options often have issues (not able to print or export in color has been an issue), not intuitive to make quick changes to the schedule.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you for the review William. This feedback is very helpful. Have you seen the latest version of Viewpath? The ability to make changes as well as enhanced printing was a big focus for our latest version. Please let us know if you would like to see the latest version. Thanks again.

Raj P.
Management Consultant in Neuseeland
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Solid Project Management Tool

Kommentare: Viewpath is a great alternative to the standard Gantt chart displays because you customize and filter outputs to display what you want. This allows you and others to focus on what's relevant.

The software is easy to use and set up. It does the basics well - you can view an overview of your project(s) and the activities / tasks across a timeline. You can use standard templates or customize which is helpful.

Having more options for task relationships would be useful for more complex projects. Also a task is automatically marked as complete when actual hours equal or exceed budgeted hours, however the task may still be active so an indicator of "cost overrun" rather than "complete" would be better.

Edward G.
Edward G.
Software Engineering Manager in USA
Verteidigung & Raumfahrt, Selbstständig

Nice tool for project or life planning

Kommentare: I use the tool for personal life planning to visualize the next ~5 years of our family life (births, pre-school, vehicle purchases, house remodel)

Free mode, web-based, easy to get started

lack of ease in zooming out timeline (I have a 5 year life plan I'm using the tool for); not enough features available in free mode

Antwort von Viewpath

Great use of the product! Thank you for your feedback!

President in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Time Management Options

Kommentare: As noted earlier, there are other options out there and some are more powerful and robust...but the downside is that they tend to be more expensive and there's a steeper learning curve. Similarly, I've used Excel-type systems and find that they are not as good in terms of providing linkages between tasks (e.g., start-to-finish) and they are typically designed to run on the PC itself (not cloud based). ViewPath strikes a happy medium, it's easy to use and easy to teach.

In my capacity as a nonprofit business consultant, I know that many small business owners may recognize what a Gantt chart looks like but they couldn't tell you what it was by the name and they certainly have never used it. Consequently, I frequently make the introduction to them and show them the benefits (including it's value as part of the contract bidding process). I have explored a multitude of options and find that ViewPath is very simple to use and intuitive. It also is able to produce graphic representations better than , say, an Excel-based chart does.

Most very small businesses can't afford even modestly priced software. That cost can escalate when you want to use it as shareware with more than one subscriber. I usually have them create a free account and then use screenshots to draw on the images themselves. This is not optimal but it works and once the company is more profitable they're more likely to consider taking out a subscription.

Antwort von Viewpath

Wonderful feedback! Thank you for taking the time.

Staci W.
Training Coordinator in USA
Regierungsbeziehungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Viewpath

Kommentare: Our company uses viewpath to keep every employee's tasks organized. Helps us know who needs to do what and when for each of our clients.

Keeps everyone on task - know what you need to do and when.

Doesn't always refresh a project to 100% complete unless you open the project and save.

Lisa H.
State Trainer in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Viewpath review

Kommentare: I'm continually learning new things, but it takes time.

It is a great way to work on projects with co-workers.

It takes a while to get used to using it. I know there are still many features I don't know how to use.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you for the review Lisa! We have just done an overhaul on the overall look and feel. We hope that this makes your experience more intuitive and easier to use.

James M.
Project Manager in USA
Bau, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Viewpath

Kommentare: This program worked well for creating basic schedules that I used to track my projects

IT was easy to learn the concept of how the program worked.

There were some glitches were certain tasks would lock and i was not able to edit the timelines

Matthew S.
Project Engineer in USA
Versorgungsunternehmen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Basic planning software

Viewpath is fairly easy to navigate. Good for basic scheduling.

Viewpath is not as feature-rich as other software programs such as MS Project, Smartsheet, Primavera, etc.

George H.
Program Manager in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Viewpath Review

Kommentare: Overall good. Customer support is fantastic. However, each browser window consumes much CPU thus you can't open too many windows. Also hard to perform mutiple scenarios at the same time.

Online collaboration makes it easy to work with other people (not just project/program manager him/herself)

Consume too much CPU which affact the ability for multi-tasking.

Jessica L.
Senior Consultant in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Looks simple and easy to use

Available in the cloud, so access isn't limited to on-prem; seems fairly intuitive; can turn the Gantt chart on and off; easy color-coding. The on-screen instructions via for the Org Setup Wizard and Resources were super helpful.

No real cons at this point, although my ability to explore via the self-guided trial was pretty limited. Would love to see the same kind of on-screen instructions via for the Org Setup Wizard and Resources continued for all the different features.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you Jessica! This is great feedback. We are working on a more thorough tutorial. It should be available very soon. In the meantime we do have a short full overview video we can provide you if you are interested. Thanks again!

Charles T.
Local SEO Specialist in USA

Better software out there

Kommentare: Overall experience not good. Our company has all but completely broken away from the use of Viewpath for more modern, easier to use software.

I do like the systematic ability to scroll through a project and check off each person's tasks as they are completed.

Although I like the way Viewpath keeps one task "together" where one can view completion in percentages, I feel it is harder to wrestle with than Asana or other project tracking software.

Senior Project Specialist-Radiology & Cardiology in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

User Recommendation-Viewpath

Kommentare: Using Viewpath as my PM tracking tool keeps me focused on the task at hand

Ease of use for the person beginning to use a Project Management SW

Copy and paste can be fun; until you get use to the nuance of the program.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you for your review! Import functionality is coming very shortly. We realize it is difficult to copy and paste. Would you like us to notify you as soon as import has been released?

Greg M.
Project Engineer in USA
Unterhaltungselektronik, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

View works for multiple simultaneous projects

I am managing 52 projects at once and have good visibility for all 52. It is a simple task to copy projects and re-order them as needed.

Having to collapse all 52 projects every time I login. An "overview" button or view would be helpful. If I leave Viewpath open all day, I get odd visual artifacts on the screen and have to restart the program.

Project Manager in USA
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

My Viewpath Review

Kommentare: My overall experience is great, I've used Viewpath on my last 5 projects and its seemless.

I love the ease of use, the ability to navigate the application and just be able to use all features.

Being able to convert a complete schedule into a PDF.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you for your review! We will be releasing the PDF function shortly. Hopefully it makes Viewpath even more useful for you.

Barbara C.
Implementation Specialist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Viewpath

Kommentare: Our company uses it to track projects and task.

Nothing about it other than maybe it looks like an excel spreadsheet.

It is not user friendly and does not allow functionality that is needed to make completing task easy.

Corey G.
Integration Coordinator in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Review

It was helpful in managing projects and keeping track

Changes to the project timeline almost never saved on the website causing issues with projects.

Deborah L.
Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Accessible project scheduling

Viewpath has a clean interface with collaborative functionality. It is easy to create milestones, tasks, and sub-tasks to track and manage projects. Viewpath equips project managers with the visibility they need to stay on top of a work effort easily and in real time.

It takes a little time to get used to Viewpath compared to other tools like Microsoft Project, but that might be a good thing as the interface is uncluttered and easy to understand.

Vatia C.
Executive Assistant in USA
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

First Time User

Kommentare: I just started using this software but am excited to continue to see all of the benefits

I like in the included tutorials to show you how the software works and I love how many options you have when putting together a project and how you can share things easily with other project members.

Nothing yet. I'm just starting to use the software and am enjoying it so far.

Antwort von Viewpath

Thank you Vatia! We are glad to hear that you are enjoying the software so far.