Über FastestVPN

VPN-Dienst, mit dem Nutzer auf der ganzen Welt anonym im Internet surfen können.

Erfahre mehr über FastestVPN

A VPN is always a tool you would need to use to free navigate in internet, and FastestVPN lives up to its name.

Bewertungen zu FastestVPN

3,8
4,0

FastestVPN hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,1 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 11 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du FastestVPN bereits verwendet?

researc coordinator in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Affordable VPN

Kommentare: Great affordable VPN. It is easy to use and has many server options, they all work great

I use it on MacOS and overall it is a great VPN software. I have the lifetime version and it was very affordable compared to others. UI is nice and easy to use. I did have some issues configuring it but customer service worked great and helped me out. Never had an issue again. I connect from a specific server in another country but I have tried others and they work too. Great software with many servers available.

The issues I had initally configuring it, but other than that it is a great software and would recommend it

CEO in Pakistan

Not the fastest! But it works

4 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The overall experience is ok. It could have been much better if it was actually faster and all the servers worked!

There are a lot of different servers to choose from plus we got this in a lifetime deal

Some servers don't work at all (it does connect to them, but browsing doesn't happen)

Satyabrata G.
Director and Technical Head in Indien

Don't go by the name, names are often misleading

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: My experience with FastestVPN is bad. I never recived a services that's worth my money spent on this VPN. I had purchased a 10 device plan with lifetime validity. The connection to VPN server is a pain as it causes errors frequently and when it's connection even then the speed is very low. The company then later email me and asked me to pay $2 extra per month per device to get the premium servers, better speed and better performance. If I've to pay an extra $2 per month per device to get the premium service, they why did they sold their pack to me, because I paid for the service I had bought for them and I've not received my money's worth.

To be honest, it's very hard to write pros, because ever since I bought this VPN, there has never been any positive expeirence with this VPN.

This is slow. If some how it gets connceted, it kills my internet speed by more than 50%. The windows software is buggy, shows a lot of errors while trying to connect with any location. Not many server options available.

Ilfad L.
Web Designer in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Design, Selbstständig

For deals you can get FastestVPN is really good

Server worldwide, is blocking ads for you, easy of use

Some servers can be slow and to change server you need to disconnect manually from first one

Sean L.
Sean L.
Social Media Manager/Marketing & End-User Support in USA
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lifetime subscription

Kommentare: Overall pleased with the service. Customer support the one time I contacted, felt a little forced. I assume they don’t get many inquiries by chat. But again for the price it does exactly what I need it to and what it cannot do, you’re not paying for anyway.

I love that I was able to get a lifetime subscription to this service at a discounted price. For what I paid, it can’t be beaten. It’s bare minimum but it does the job. Instead of flashy and feature overloaded, the price is kept low because it does one thing and does it well enough to make it worth it.

The app for iOS can be a bit confusing if you are new to a VPN service, or even if you’re experienced it can be a bit of a hassle. You try to connect and it won’t at times. Sometimes you can connect but it’s a bit slow. Most times though things do work well enough and for the price it’s hard to complain.

Nathan T.
Administrateur in Frankreich
Musik, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Lot of problems with Windows 10

2 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We used FastestVPN for a few weeks but we changed to another service as we had a lot of problems and the quality of the servers was not suitable for our use. The customer service didn't help us

The mobile app is easy to use, the price is good and the number of devices for one license

The customer services is very bad, the app on windows 10 have a lot of bug (don't want to work to majority of time) and the number of server is not very high and the quality not very good.

Erna K.
director in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Fastest VPN for travel

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Ver good. Happy with my purchase and will continue using it both in the UK and abroad.

It works, I was able to access everything I needed from abroad, even Prime & BBC Iplayer. One of my team purchased a life long subscription which was very reasonably priced and easy to log in to & use

Nothing. It worked and did everything I needed. It even works on my phone on a daily basis although occasionally it stops a page from loading so I disable it.

Raffaele B.
Owner in Italien
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

It's a nice software and does its job

Kommentare: As you will understand from my previous words I am a very satisfied user, there is nothing I would like to change in this software.

it is a great program, it has nothing to envy to the most famous software, it has everything you need to allow you to work without problems.

There is nothing wrong with this program, it is really complete and above all it has sustainable prices for anyone, I always recommend it.

Libny L.
Reservations Manager in Guatemala
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for Security

Kommentare: I feel very safe while using the internet when I use FastestVPN because it protects my privacy, the servers are really fast and I get to access new features or websites I don't usually have access to.

I feel safe while using the internet, I get access to new features, it has fast servers

I have not found something I dislike about this software

Unesh U.
Owner in Indien
Internet, Selbstständig

Will fulfill your need but not as fast on all locations

Kommentare: Overall experience is well and average with fastest VPN.

I like most about fastestvpn is its simplicity and ease of use.

When speed is really slow in some locations i feel its the least liked thing by me.

Omar P.
Graphic Designer in Mexiko
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An easy tool, but indispensable

Kommentare: i tried a lot of VPN's, but this is the one i truly use and will use in the future

the price is a mid tier - high, but i think they can give us any other service for it to be worth it.