Wired Plus

Wired Plus Bewertungen

von Wired Plus

User-Friendly and Advanced Email Marketing Platform with Outstanding Customer Support

Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Danielle P.
Marketing and Communications Manager

Vorteile: We have been working with Wired for 6 months, their easy-to use platform meant that moving databases from our previous provider was seamless. New technologies like a built-in CRM system and campaign tracking enables us to accurately evaluate performance through in-platform reporting and Google Analytics. Flexible design features allow us to have full control over campaigns, landing pages and forms with the option to use a drop-design function or html. We have a dedicated account manager who is always on hand to answer questions regarding everything from design, database collection and GDPR. Thankfully for me, no question is too silly and the customer representative's patience and clear explanations make our campaigns work harder for us. As email marketing is constantly evolving, so is the Wired platform - with every suggestion discussed and taken on board to make our jobs that bit easier and more productive. I would recommend Wired to anyone thinking of using an email marketing platform, after years of using faceless systems like Mailchimp, it is a pleasure to deal with a company genuinely invested in their client's success.

Nachteile: I haven't experienced any cons as yet, as technology advances there are always ways to improve usability. The Wired team take suggestions where applicable on features that would make my life as a Marketing Manager easier and more intergrated with our customer base. Can't fault the technology or the customer service.

WiredPlus has helped us solve so many business communication and marketing issues we had.

Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Michelle S.
Marketing Manager

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to use and how professional it makes us look externally! It helps me daily to control the branding and build great relationships with both candidates and clients.

Nachteile: There are a few things that we are unable to do but who knows what the future will bring. We would like the preference centres more adaptable to our needs, export surveys as PDF's.