Email Marketing

Email Marketing Bewertungen

von My World of Expo

is a perfect all in one software to achieve your goals in Email Marketing

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Barbara R.
Community Manager
201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: excellent program for email marketing automation

Vorteile: this program gives us many tools that go from the design to the follow-up and the segmentation of the public to create good databases of potential clients, what I like most about this software is its personal automatic mail system, creating confidence and security in all users.

Nachteile: I think the price for the acquisition of Email Marketing services from My World of Expo is high, but in general for me it is a very good program.

Email Marketing of My World of Expo is the best software to automate all our campaigns

Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Reimel G.
Senior Content Manager

Kommentare: lists of faithful highly segmented users that generate monthly income

Vorteile: the function of automated is very good, thanks to it and the anti-spam system I have achieved the key to the success of our strategy in online marketing.

Nachteile: I have no complaints, it is an all-in-one software that exceeds my expectations, ideal for mass email campaigns.

with Email Marketing create high quality campaigns and obtained amazing results

Bewertet am 3.6.2018
David G.
Freelancer

Vorteile: the Email Marketing panel that gives us the reports and analysis of our campaigns, is superior to other companies

Nachteile: I think the price is somewhat high compared to other companies, but the quality of the program is second to none

von My World of Expo an 5.6.2018

Dear David,

Many thanks for your review and glad you enjoy using our services.
_ _