Tested every membership software out there... this is the one that worked!

Bewertet am 1.9.2019
Shan P.
Onlinemedien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Amazing. Their customer service is top notch. Their software never lets me down. IT JUST WORKS. They are constantly improving things.

Vorteile: The thing that I liked most about this software was that every step of the customer flow process was thought through. It was one of the only softwares that I tested where they had an extremely simplified sign up customer account process. It seemed like every single other software out there added so many unnecessary pages for the customer to make it through. It feels like they really wanted to help you get less emails from lost customers.

Nachteile: I really... like REALLY dislike Squarespace. It's one of the most blocky and limited site building platforms out there and I literally only have a SS site because I wanted to use Memberspace. I gave up on being my own site administrator because I wanted to spend time on other parts of the business... So I ditched Wordpress. I found absolute bliss with the new Wix sites. I've been doing online business since 2005, and Wix has changed my life. So I literally have 2 sites JUST so I could use Memberspace and have it jimmy-rigged to connect my membersite to my homepage site at Wix. I'll be using their Wix integration when they get that going. 2nd thing... the lack of Payment options has been hard. I've had countless people at this point tell me they can't use my product because we don't have PayPal. So that would be nice.

Just What I've Been Looking For!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Tia S.
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I love how they are growing and making flexible and cost effective pricing plans for their users. This allows newer businesses like me to afford what I need to grow my business at a reasonable cost. I was able to set-up one of my courses in no time. Very easy to navigate and utilize.

Vorteile: I have been researching and using online course platforms for the past year and just settled on something to get me started. But, I was so excited when I stumbled across MemberSpace. It offers just what I was looking for! I love the fact that I can keep my online program on my website and not redirect my clients elsewhere. In addition, it's been extremely user friendly (even for non-techies like me :) When I do run into an issue, support is amazing and answers my questions within a matter of seconds most of the time. You will be hard pressed to find a response time like that anywhere. I also love the continuity and design flow my online program has with my website and brand. This really is a great option for Squarespace users looking for brand continuity, professionalism, and credibility as an online course creator, course, or company.

Nachteile: My specific mail service doesn't directly integrate, but that's okay because there's a 'zap' for that :)

Decent and Functional

Bewertet am 20.5.2019
Nachi S.
Head Personal Development & Life Coach
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Memberspace has been a good service to use as my membership takes shape and grows.

Vorteile: What I like most is that the team seems to be improving what they offer and are open to feedback. They are also fairly quick to respond and help when needed - which is really important to me and what I do. Almost every function has an instructional video and the team really does try to make things as accessible as possible to us.

Nachteile: When I began using the service, there were slim pickings for membership sites that weren't cluttered and intimidating. Now, there are a few other services popping up and if my clientele wasn't so tied in to the software - I'd be heavily entertaining other services. Not because the software is bad, but because other services are more competitive for the functions you're paying for and perks that you get.

Improvements galore!

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Founder and CEO

Kommentare: I can turn my SS website into a membership site without buying something like Kajabi, WordPress with their membership site plug-ins or some other tool.

Vorteile: As a Squarespace user for over ten years, one of the biggest perks to MemberSpace is that it is designed perfectly for SS. It has turned my SS websites into powerful membership sites with easy to use interfaces and features.

Nachteile: There are next to no cons, but making the analytics more robust is something MemberSpace is continually working on. The biggest challenge for membership sites and courseware is to KEEP MEMBERS ENGAGED. It's hard to know when you need to do that unless you know who has dropped off and who has low usage. MS is getting better and better at making analytics work for users.

You don't want MemberSpace, you NEED MemberSpace

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Jonathan T.
Personal Brand Strategist
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Anyone who runs a digital company that takes payment, that has content that is only to be seen by those members, that wants excellent customer service, that likes perks on a monthly basis with upgrades and updates, that builds multiple Squarespace websites but wants everything in one dashboard, that enjoys a smooth as silk user interface, that rejoices in the set it and forget it way of life... NEEDS MemberSpace. There is nothing else that scratches the surface on how amazing MemberSpace is.

Nachteile: Nothing comes to mind. The only problem I had was trying to figure out what to do with all the time I saved by switching over to MemberSpace.

Memberspace has been a game changer

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Jenny Z.
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I put Memberspace in place last year and my membership has doubled since February. I used to get complaints all the time about my website but since I started using Memberspace that has all but disappeared. It has allowed me to create a whole member side of my website and I love being able to offer content to people who have invested in my business.

Vorteile: I love the variety of options available to me in creating membership plans. It's allowed me to create the business I envisioned on squarespace. I was struggling with wordpress, web developers, and MORE. Now I have all the control I need over content and can do all the development myself (that's saying a lot!).

Nachteile: The one thing I don't like is that I can't assign a plan to a member. If they sign up for an annual membership, and I think they are awesome and want to gift them with a lifetime membership, I can't. This is the smallest inconvenience, and not a big deal at all, but something I have wanted to be able to do.

As Easy to Use as SquareSpace Itself

Bewertet am 4.10.2018
Nadine F.
Online Business Manager
Vorstandsbüro, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Really easy to use interface. Great tutorial videos that walk you through each step you need to take.

Nachteile: Nothing major.... the pricing structure has changed since I signed up, but I will be staying in the old grandfathered, flat-rate pricing. Not seeing a lot of user info regarding which pages are being accessed when, but that could just be me not using it right.

von MemberSpace an 5.10.2018

Hey Nadine :) you can actually view which of your member pages are being viewed (and when) by going to the Members section in your top navigation then clicking "View member details" for any member, then clicking the "Member Pages" button in the top right (see screenshot: https://cl.ly/8c231467016c).

Up and running in literally a day, and $4,000 in sales a few days later!

Bewertet am 26.7.2019
Stephanie L.
Musik, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very good. I was pleasantly surprised by how easy it was to set up my membership launch. The 15-minute chat with a founder was really helping in giving me the confidence to build my Squarespace site first before getting ready to add MemberSpace to it.

Vorteile: This is a seamless addition to SquareSpace. Initially, the idea of building in a membership site can feel very daunting. With just a little bit of clicking around and checking out their in-depth tutorials, you can get launched within a couple of hours. I absolutely hate troubleshooting technology stuff, so if I made it work this quickly, just about anyone can.

Nachteile: N/A. There were definitely some work-arounds and a couple of things that are 95% perfect instead of 100% perfect, but overall I'm really happy with it.

Great customer service

Bewertet am 16.8.2018
Clara C.
Co -Founder
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Until now the service was good, it is easy to use. The only problem I face is that for some things it could be a bit more sophisticated (invoice looks not very nice and lacks information).

Vorteile: - easy to handle / usability is easy
- easy to integrate with squarespace
- great support on any question - you usually get a response within an hour and not only link to help pages but actual responses

Nachteile: - Not enough flexibility: I cannot amend invoices (which is necessary for the German market) which needs quite a work around with an API to a billing software. Other services such as teachable (if you are doing an online course) have this already integrated

von MemberSpace an 17.8.2018

Hey Clara, thanks for the feedback! We are actually launching a new feature soon to allow you to amend the invoices. We'll let you know when it's ready :)

Unreal customer experience with INCREDIBLE follow through!

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Chris B.

Kommentare: The best benefit is the customer experience, for me as a customer of MemberSpace. I spent 45 minutes on a video call with a co-founder of the software hand guiding me through the software integrating it into my Square Space website. That is UNREAL follow through. I was humbled to have him at the helm helping me, and really appreciative of the time he took for free to get me up and running. I am literally making money now because of him. Think of that! He took 45 min of his day to make me money. I am floored!

Vorteile: Its so easy, I could do it! I have ZERO computer science background, zero programming, and am not even the least bit helpful to my programming team. BUT, the founders of MemberSpace made this easy enough for me to understand and operate. I am beyond grateful for the customer service which made all this possible. I am definitely see my company growing with MemberSpace.

Nachteile: nothing. its perfect. it does EXACTLY what I need it to do.

Awesome!

Bewertet am 30.7.2019
Rachel W.
Yoga Teacher + Business Owner
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Awesome customer service. Easy to integrate with website. I recommend it to other online entrepreneurs all the time.

Vorteile: I love that this is an affordable and easy to use software.

Nachteile: No complaints. Great for my small business.

I LOVE MEMBERSPACE!

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Christina G.
Priority Management Consultant
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have a membership program for my community and it helps to have a low cost option where I can facilitate with my members as well as keep track of my payments.

Vorteile: I LOVE that it integrates with my already awesome website. I also love that their customer service is AMAZING! They do instant message, email and PHONE!!!

Nachteile: None to comment. The customer service is amazing.

Great Experience

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Blair M.
Co-Owner
Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Mainly I have been impressed with the incredible customer service! They have been available to answer my questions promptly and with care.

Vorteile: Our company definitely has some unique challenges to overcome, and the team at MemberSpace has been extremely helpful in the problem-solving process!

Nachteile: MemberSpace did not have a product to fit our exact need as far as gift-giving options for our customers, but they were helpful in working with us to solve a work-around.

GREAT Customer service

Bewertet am 4.1.2019
Kendra A.
webmaster
Museen & Institutionen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: THey have helped me through the whole setup and it was a breeze. You can't ask for better customer service.

Vorteile: The customer service of MemberSpace is GREAT. They not only help you with Memberspace but also think outside the box to help you with SquareSpace. I would highly recommend using this company for your member website.

Nachteile: Some of the options are not obvious but as soon as you chat with someone they point you right where you need to go.

Member space review

Bewertet am 7.1.2019
Ali P.

Kommentare: Amazing!!!

Vorteile: I've only been using Member space for about a month and the customer service is unbelievable. I've never had such quick and useful information via email from a provider in my life

Nachteile: Memberspace terms are sometimes unfamiliar to people who are not technologically advanced - eg. creating a coupon was kind of tricky if the option doesn't suit you, it's hard to know what to choose

Absolutely brilliant on every level.

Bewertet am 29.1.2019
Todd M.
Founder, Men's Rights Activist
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: See above.

Vorteile: Not only is the tech easy to use and VERY intuitive, but the team at MemberSpace is what makes it all work. When I have a customer service issue or question the team responds so fast that I am spoiled. Then, if I miss the chat window time, they follow up in an email, sometimes several. I could not be more thrilled. They all have a sense of humor, kind approach and I never feel stupid for even the most rudimentary questions.!!!

Nachteile: Not a thing......amazing and perfect. I would have a tool to drive members, but that's cause I am needy....lol

Absolutely love this platform - has everything I need

Bewertet am 17.7.2018
Courtney D.
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Ease with implementing my membership program with my website.

Vorteile: The support team is so quick and thorough, and all of the customizability I need for my membership programs is available through this platform.
It's simple, user friendly, and easy to figure out!

Nachteile: The only con is that I'd like an option to make different "drip" lengths for the same member page depending on the membership that utilizes it.
For example, one membership I like to drip the pages one week at a time, but for another membership I'd like the pages to all be available at once.

Totally awesome from start to finish!!

Bewertet am 14.6.2018
Ann P.

Vorteile: I love how simple and user friendly this software is. Both myself and my website developer worked DAYS upon DAYS trying to implement GoPaywall on my site. They have no live support AND they don't answer emails. A week later and I'm still waiting. So glad to have discovered Memberspace. Should have been my first choice! So thrilled to have my first membership site up and running!! Thankyou Memberspace! You ROCK!!

Nachteile: None so far! I have no issues at all. Totally happy with the service. Super great to have live support.

First Timer

Bewertet am 8.8.2019
Gigi H.
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I appreciate the trial - as it is allowing me to test an idea before incurring all the costs. Further, so far everything is great! MamberSpace has enabled me to make my idea a reality - and build a fairly quick MVP.

Nachteile: I'm happy with everything so far. Looking forward to doing more customisations and integrations.

AWESOME HUMANS FOUND HERE

Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Jaime D.
OWNER
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This company is the example by which ALL other online services need to be molded after. Im not joking when i say they are AWESOME HUMANS. I had so many calls and online chats that I actually felt bad because I thought I was surely bothering them to much. Every single call and every single online chat ends in a simple and clear answer. I am not a Tech savvy person, so the fact that they have not made me feel like I need to be has been so nice. I'm so happy with their support team and their software.

Vorteile: EVERYTHING. It so easy to use and the video tutorials are short and simple too.

Nachteile: It's too simple and clean to not like it.

MemberSpace is a valuable tool

Bewertet am 4.4.2019
Tim W.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Kommentare: The subscription interface is PARAMOUNT to successful subscription based resource website like mine.

Vorteile: The subscription interface works flawlessly with my Squarespace subscription based website. Extremely easy to work with to setup, delete and edit member plans. The ability to view, sort and download member information is simple and valuable.

Nachteile: The interface for customizing e-mails by to members is limited. I would hope to be able to customize (with my brand appearance - ie. images, logos, format) e-mails back to members.

Easy set up and go system

Bewertet am 26.2.2019
Rusty J.
Actor, Writer, Educator
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Everyone has been so kind. Very prompt responses. Sometimes I only have 30 min. At my desk. They answer and talk with you and go to work right away! Very grateful!

Vorteile: It’s very easy to use and set up with minimal explanation. It’s easy for a donut yourself kind of person.

Nachteile: Initially trying set up discounts or coupons were only avail for recurring payments.

Where are the Reports?

Bewertet am 14.8.2018
Rebecca J.
Analyst
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: MemberSpace works for what it does, and has helped small companies achieve ease of mind. However, I'm not sure how companies continue to grow without better tracking of their subscriptions.

Vorteile: MemberSpace allows you to manage subscriptions, cancellations and upgrades of a member based website. The site is not cluttered and so easy to follow, and allows for non-technical people to implement tracking on their websites.

Nachteile: There is essentially no reporting or tracking available outside of the single dashboard page you are brought to upon logging in. This shows up to 90 days prior, but does not allow granularity, segmentation, etc. Seeing as understanding the flow of your subscribers is crucial to most businesses I find this lack of a reporting sweet shocking.

von MemberSpace an 22.8.2018

Thank you for the feedback Rebecca! We have chosen not to focus on in-depth financial reporting (yet) because there are many great (and free) tools out there that you can easily connect to see everything you could want. The main ones we recommend are https://www.profitwell.com (100% free), and Stripe's billing analytics (https://dashboard.stripe.com/billing)

Efficient, Effective, Easy.

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Bryan C.
CEO - Creative Exective Officer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It allowed my to monetize my idea immediately.

Vorteile: It empowers me to serve my clients Efficiently & Effectively. Easy as: Hey here's my link, sign up there & we'll get started right away.

Nachteile: I didn't create it

Amazing customer service

Bewertet am 18.9.2018
Don B.
None that matter
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I basically have no experience in putting a member website together, don't know how to code or program, but if you READ the instructions carefully they make it pretty easy, I managed, to the complete surprise of my wife, pull it off and figure it out. That alone is worth a great review

Vorteile: I can't believe how quick they get back to me, just wow

Nachteile: I don't know enough about software to answer this