Über SproutVideo

SproutVideo ist ein Video-Host für Unternehmen. Hol dir die Marketing-, Analyse- und Sicherheitstools, die du benötigst, um mit Videos erfolgreich zu sein.

Erfahre mehr über SproutVideo

Very easy to use, option for subtitles, analytics.

The only thing that could stop a user is that its price is higher than other services.

Bewertungen zu SproutVideo

SproutVideo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 146 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SproutVideo bereits verwendet?

Founder in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Amazing Video Hosting

Kommentare: Smooth and just works exactly the way I expect it which as a business owner is a huge deal. Surprises are rarely welcome and the amazing customer support just puts it over the top. Having used multiple other platforms like YouTube, Wistia, Vimeo, Hippo Video, etc. all of which do a solid job. I cannot imagine ever working with another company and anyone who is looking for a video hosting platform for their business owes it to evaluate SproutVideo.

As a heavy user of SproutVideo, I must say that my experience has been overwhelmingly positive. The platform offers some amazing features and get consistent compliments on my virtual exhibit hall. What truly sets this SproutVideo apart is its exceptional customer service. Whenever I encounter any issues or have questions, the support team is always quick to respond and incredibly helpful. Their professionalism and dedication to resolving any issues and getting creative to make SproutVideo work for me is rare in the SAAS space. I highly recommend this platform to any businesses looking for a reliable and user-friendly video hosting service.

Nothing... The system works amazingly well for my needs and every time I come up with a feature request or something I need they are quick to solve it and add it to their roadmap. Maybe the ability to capture emails at the end of a video vs the start and then feed it using Zapier to other platforms but that's minor and it wouldn't surprise me if that's something they are working on.

Mike
Web Developer in UK
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best video host that I know of

Kommentare: Excellent. We will soon be exceeding the package we are on, and we will be happy to take the next package up once we have the requirement (and enough videos).

Difficult not to mention the price. The pricing combined with the features is the best that I know of. Being able to replace a video to the same ID after it being published is brilliant since amends can be done and our system is still able to load the video without having to update our database. The different video versions that the player has available makes it useable on all modern devices, and serves a video quality based on the internet connection which is what drew me to Sprout in the first place.

It would be good if we could configure the video details whilst the video is processing rather than having to wait for the video to finish processing.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Mike, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. Also, I have added your request for the ability to edit video settings during processing to our Feature Request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Tad
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looks better than it is.

Kommentare: We use Sproutvideo as a private platform to display our marketing video content, however upon realizing the issues with mobile wordpress display we attempted to delete account. Only to enter into this odd cancelation trial.

Easy to set up, and it has clean presentation. Not difficult to get up and running with the interface that sprout provides. Pretty well straight forward with video uploads and a few code snippets to share your videos.

The display is not as simple as it appears. Of course the embed, share, etc. code/url will generate quite easily for sharing. The problem comes when you realize that many wordpress sites will not display on mobile without digging into the source code of your site, not for a beginner. Then the absolute worst is when you attempt to cancel subscription. You can easily assume you have completed the process....which seems like a 10 minute lecture & quiz; only to be hit with your payment the following month. Turns out the very last question in what seems like a marathon must be completed.

Antwort von SproutVideo

Hi Tad, We are so sorry to hear of your content display issues with Wordpress. As it so happens, you encountered a bug with Safari, which is unrelated to our platform and unfortunately out of our control. We did provide workaround solutions in our support correspondence and also reported the bug to Safari. We refunded your most recent bill in light of the difficulty you encountered when closing your account. We also reviewed the cancellation process to make sure it's as straightforward as possible. We welcome any further feedback about our platform. Thanks!

Kara
Accounting Clerk and Video Support in USA
Hochschulbildung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Loving Sprout

Kommentare: In teh 3 months I have used Sprout is has been a wonderful experience overall. I have little question on how to use the platfiorm because it is so user friendly. I have not had any customers call with any issues while watching our videos which is awesome!

The Crisp clean look of the live videos and how easy it is to use!

I wish there was a way to group multiple videos and set the video privacy as a whole rather then video by video.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Kara. Thanks for the feedback! You can group multiple videos into a folder, and then change the privacy settings for all of the videos in the folder by using the checkboxes and the Edit Privacy drop-down menu. This link explains how to set up folders: https://sproutvideo.com/help/articles/159-how_to_use_folders_and_tags This link explains how to change the privacy setting for multiple videos at one time: https://sproutvideo.com/help/articles/63-change_privacy_settings_for_multiple_videos_at_once If you have any questions or require additional assistance, please contact Support@sproutvideo.com, and we will be happy to help! Have an excellent day!

Brandonb
Senior Video Editor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SproutVideo for client review

Kommentare: SproutVideo has been a very smooth experience. It fit the bill of what we needed.

The aesthetics are clean, professional and it's very easy to use.

I dislike the limited options for storage space.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Brandon, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. SproutVideo offers four different plans depending on your needs. You can also change plans at any time if you need more space. I'd be happy to answer any questions about our plans if you email me at Support@sproutvideo.com. Please let me know if you need anything! Have a great day!

Jeff
IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent video hosting solution

Kommentare: Using SproutVideo has been extremely easy. I've only contacted the support team once and they were very helpful. Their documentation is excellent and their service works as expected.

We needed a place to host our recorded webinars and training, along with many of our DVDs converted to a digital format. Top priorities were: 1) easy of use 2) difficult for people to download/pirate 3) stats for the # of plays, engagement and location of the viewers 4) affordable. SproutVideo fit all of these requirements

I can't think of anything we dislike. We've used the service for many years and have a "legacy" plan that no longer exists. It falls somewhere in between the current Seed and Sprout plans. If I were signing up today, I'd definitely need to reassess the best plan.

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Jeff, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. We'll never force our customers to upgrade so you were grandfathered into your plan when we announced new pricing. If you email Support@sproutvideo.com we can review your usage and recommend the best plan for your needs. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Mike
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout is awesome - been using it for 10 years or so

Kommentare: It's been a worry-free experience, and the pricing was great as well

Never any trouble at all - no complaints & easy to use

Can't say I have any complaints - it's never given me any trouble - really can't think of anything I'd want improved, sorry.

Laurie
President in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Wish I had used this a year ago!

Kommentare: It's been great. I used it a few years ago for a non profit that I was Exec. Dir. of. It worked great then and still works great.

Other video hosting sources tell you that user data is not available. Sprout makes it available at a reasonable cost. It is important for my training to be able to provide who watched a video and for what length of time.

Seems like sometimes the options that are selected do not work on the first try. I have to reselect them and save them again. No big deal though.

Ed
COE in Australien
Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My review

Kommentare: Overall Ok we are not a huge user yet. The rest of this review is to meet the minimum character requirement.

It is fairly easy to use and priced for us as a start up.

Just getting it going, and lack of one on one help/support.

Wynton
Content and Asset Producer in USA
Medienproduktion, Selbstständig

Sprout level subscription Landing page

Kommentare: Landing page adds authority trust to my business, except for not being able to post basic contact information. "CREATED WITH SPROUTVIDEO" tag undermines the work that goes into creating a video. Please change tag/mark to just SPROUTVIDEO, Thank you.

Inexpensive site to showcase video for promoting freelance business.

Landing page doesn't have option to include basic info(gmail, phone number). Might as well use larger social video hosting site if you can not add business info.

Fadly
Solopreneur in Indonesien

I love Sprout

Kommentare: I'm really impressed with Sprout as a video hosting platform. Uploading videos is incredibly easy with its user-friendly interface. The simple and clean layout of Sprout's website makes it effortless for me to navigate and access the features I need. I never feel overwhelmed or confused while using Sprout. Plus, Sprout's affordability is a standout feature. Compared to other platforms, Sprout offers budget-friendly pricing plans, including a flexible monthly payment option. With Sprout, I can enjoy the benefits of a reliable video hosting platform without breaking the bank. It's a win-win situation for me.

I've recently started using Sprout as my video hosting platform, and let me tell you, I'm really impressed with what it has to offer. Uploading videos is super easy with Sprout. The platform has a user-friendly interface that makes it a breeze to upload and manage my videos. As someone who's not a native English speaker, I really appreciate how intuitive the whole process is. I don't have to waste hours trying to figure out how to upload my videos; it's just a few clicks away. One thing that really stands out about Sprout is its simple and clean layout. The website design is minimalistic and it's a nice change from those cluttered video hosting platforms out there. The clean layout not only looks great but also makes it a piece of cake for me to find my way around and access the features I need. I don't feel overwhelmed or confused when I'm using Sprout, which is a huge plus in my book. Another awesome thing about Sprout is that it's affordable. Compared to other video hosting platforms, Sprout offers more budget-friendly pricing plans. They have different options to choose from, including a monthly payment option, which is fantastic for someone like me who likes to have some flexibility. With Sprout, I can enjoy all the benefits of a reliable video hosting platform without breaking the bank. It's a win-win situation!

So far there is none. So far there is none.

Marilyn
Executive Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service for the right price

Kommentare: We have used them for countless year and never had a complaint. We are paying more as we built up our library of recorded webinars, but we believe the pricing is reasonable, considering the value to our members.

We are so happy to be able to store years of recorded learning content without breaking our tiny budget. We love the password-protected video features - we believe the right people are getting access and the others are not.

I am very happy with their service. I have no suggestions for improvement.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer-centric focus really helps you get work done reliably, say goodbye to fly-by-night startups

Kommentare: I have used other CDN's including JW Player. None of them are this good, or this customer-centric. I have been burned by bad updates, player changes and fraudulent account billing practices. I have even been taken completely offline by other vendors...multiple times. Ouch! Sprout has done none of these things...they are the opposite, they are solid support, timely and consistent upgrades that MAKE SENSE! I have used them for years, Sprout has been great to work with!

I really enjoy the customer service aspect to a video CDN service. The service is very predictable and easy to use and comes with most of the bells and whistles you could want. As with any service, you will run into a point where something will fail to work correctly. This is where chat-window support is awesome. The developers actually care and respond with helpful ideas and even code snippets to get you through an unexpected rough patch. 10 times better than JW Player!

The only one thing I do not like...and this is a picky thing on my part. If you want to "rewind" your videos to the beginning when you are done, you need to use a small script. Support provided me with a code sample that worked and everything was groovy. While this was fine, I feel like it should be a check box option.

Timothy
COO in Italien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Long Term Customer

Kommentare: Been a customer for over 10 years, says it all! Tried Wistia, and the others, Speout trumps all!

[sensitive content hidden] customer support / always there to help!

You can’t replace the folder icon with a png icon. With a lot of clients we have to scroll through or search by name. Visual people like visualization

vor 8 Monaten

Hello Timothy, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. Also, I have added your request for custom folder icons to our Feature Request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Jennifer

Perfect for small businesses

Kommentare: I run my own business and use videos in both my marketing and products that I sell. I needed a place to host my videos that was ad-free, easy to share on social media, and easy to embed in my website. And of course, I wanted my videos to stream flawlessly and not have any issues with compression or poor quality. Sprout checks all of these boxes, and so much more. Their customer service is outstanding — knowledgeable, quick to reply, and patient. Although Sprout offers a robust array of features for larger businesses with more complex needs, they’ve been the perfect solution for me. I really love that even though I’m a single user with basic account, I still get awesome service.

Easy to use, very customizable, easy to share

Can’t think of a feature that’s missing or something that hasn’t worked for me

Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best overall solution for corporate video delivery

Kommentare: We use sproutvideo to host and deliver videos to some of our clients private video sites, which we developed. Integrating sproutvideo's api was easy and allowed ua to offer a really competitive solution in our target markets.

Really easy to use but, at the same time, highly customizable, sproutvideo offers the backend services needed to deploy a corporate video delivery system in no time. It abstracts the complexities needed to run a "private toutube", and does that with great success, plus its really comptetitive pricing made choosing sproutvideo a no-brainer, competitors don't get close.

Nothing really, everything works as intended, analytics are great, cdn is fast... The only thing I wish is that they introduced live video... but that's another thing.

Yasser
Pharmacy tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Helpful for conducting my online courses

1. High speed upload especially when there is something in upload and you tried again with same file, it resume from percentage that ended up with before the problem occurring. 2. Controls for access view and manage access for your students is extremely helpful. 3. You can let students access to videos from a website of sproutvideo with your company logo.

It is not cons but it is a suggestion from me as a long time user, I would prefer that you make videos more secured from screen capture programs, also I would suggest that you made a section for upload materials like pdf or quizzes with more secured from copy

Dave
President in USA
Glücksspiel & Casinos, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very Satisfied

I have a business doing paid training webinars for casino managers. I record the webinars because we include 90 days access to the recordings with paid registrations. We also sell the recordings to those who didn't participate in the live webinar. We store the recordings on SproutVideo and have been doing so for about two years. Pros: 1. the software is easy to use and consistently works. I have never had a client complaint about it. I can set up access to recordings in various ways that meet my needs 2. support is exemplary. There have been a few times I've had questions and I have always been able to get a fast response. Definitely highly recommend.

I have no complaints about the software or the support.

Brian
Chief Enthusiasm Officer in Neuseeland
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

An excellent service, even for a small company

Kommentare: The service to our customers has proved reliable and fast. The support from Sprout has always been speedy and has resolved most issues quickly.

The setup is easy, both for first setup and for subsequent additions or changes, and the security protections are excellent.

As we are a small company we miss some of the advanced features that the more expensive packages offer.

Tarek
Tarek
Founder & CEO in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great streaming provider!

Kommentare: We stream to thousands of people and find the service very reasonably priced and very reliable.

I like the ease of use and the updates that they have made to the platform since we started using it five years ago.

I don't like that I do not have the ability to pick up the phone and call a tech support person there.

Judah
CEO in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Customer for Years

Kommentare: Happy but could be so much better. Prices are insane and hosting sometimes gets pixilated during times of high traffic

It’s not YouTube or Vimeo. More professional look and output to clients. No ads.

Embed links still work poorly. Expensive. Data caps added to legacy customers

Peter
CEO in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Video Platform for creatives

Kommentare: I run a video production business. This eliminated the ridiculous scrutiny/ads/social aspect of YouTube/Vimeo and gave our clients a professional way to present their videos. The videos are easily shareable, easy to play on any platform (unlike Vimeo), and look great too.

Sprout is the perfect balance of video hosting, statistics, and presentation. It presents a value for not only your own biz but also your clients.

The one critique is I wish each video could have their own ‘website’ instead of the same for every. This would allow me to switch the logo from mine to a clients when appropriate.

Andreas
Agronomist in Griechenland

About sprout

This software has a lot of features, it is stable, very fast video uploading, a lot of privacy options.

I'm fully satisfied. However, It will be useful a subtitle feature.

Rocky
Pres in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

So long youtube

Kommentare: I now control my videos online instead of YouTube

I publish video content to teach couples about intimacy. Youtube was constantly banning my videos and never telling my why. Thanks Sprout for being reasonable and open minded.

My storage is too limited. Search engines dont seem to see my sprout videos

Director, Marketing and eCommerce Technology in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent product!

The software is very easy to use. Everything from loading the videos, selecting the configurations, setting the embed code parameters, and embedding the video on your site. No need to worry about uptime or bandwidth; they have it all covered. They also support subtitles in multiple languages. Lastly, their support is the best! Available when we need them and answer our questions promptly.

Sometimes the embed codes need a bit of tweaking to work within our websites. It would be great if they provided more resources on how to alter their HTML to make it work better.