Über SproutVideo

SproutVideo ist ein Video-Host für Unternehmen. Hol dir die Marketing-, Analyse- und Sicherheitstools, die du benötigst, um mit Videos erfolgreich zu sein.

Erfahre mehr über SproutVideo

I am not a "techie" person but I have found it very easy to learn and utilize.

The only thing that could stop a user is that its price is higher than other services.

Bewertungen zu SproutVideo

SproutVideo hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 142 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du SproutVideo bereits verwendet?

Stephen
Stephen
Co-Founder in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Our video service runs on SproutVideo

As the creator and architect of ConveYour.com, I wanted a video platform that I could tightly integrate with groups SMS messaging system. Other platforms seemed too distracted on trying to be a consumer product vs a platform for businesses. Sprout's simple API, great video player with great javascript support, great video playback performance, and strong security options is why we went all in with them.

I would like for them to support the tus.io upload protocol to make big video uploads on mobile devices much more dependable. Also, if they could do watch-once to encode functionality for faster viewing of a video after upload or even a guaranteed thumbnail instantly after upload, that would really help us.

Brandonb
Senior Video Editor in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

SproutVideo for client review

Kommentare: SproutVideo has been a very smooth experience. It fit the bill of what we needed.

The aesthetics are clean, professional and it's very easy to use.

I dislike the limited options for storage space.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Brandon, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. SproutVideo offers four different plans depending on your needs. You can also change plans at any time if you need more space. I'd be happy to answer any questions about our plans if you email me at Support@sproutvideo.com. Please let me know if you need anything! Have a great day!

JACEK
owner in Polen
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

best choice for video hosting

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

The plan is flexible. If I cross my bandwidth, I just pay for the excess.

I can't say. Everything is friendly. I just like it:)

Tad
owner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Looks better than it is.

Kommentare: We use Sproutvideo as a private platform to display our marketing video content, however upon realizing the issues with mobile wordpress display we attempted to delete account. Only to enter into this odd cancelation trial.

Easy to set up, and it has clean presentation. Not difficult to get up and running with the interface that sprout provides. Pretty well straight forward with video uploads and a few code snippets to share your videos.

The display is not as simple as it appears. Of course the embed, share, etc. code/url will generate quite easily for sharing. The problem comes when you realize that many wordpress sites will not display on mobile without digging into the source code of your site, not for a beginner. Then the absolute worst is when you attempt to cancel subscription. You can easily assume you have completed the process....which seems like a 10 minute lecture & quiz; only to be hit with your payment the following month. Turns out the very last question in what seems like a marathon must be completed.

Antwort von SproutVideo

Hi Tad, We are so sorry to hear of your content display issues with Wordpress. As it so happens, you encountered a bug with Safari, which is unrelated to our platform and unfortunately out of our control. We did provide workaround solutions in our support correspondence and also reported the bug to Safari. We refunded your most recent bill in light of the difficulty you encountered when closing your account. We also reviewed the cancellation process to make sure it's as straightforward as possible. We welcome any further feedback about our platform. Thanks!

Mike
Web Developer in UK
Verlagswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best video host that I know of

Kommentare: Excellent. We will soon be exceeding the package we are on, and we will be happy to take the next package up once we have the requirement (and enough videos).

Difficult not to mention the price. The pricing combined with the features is the best that I know of. Being able to replace a video to the same ID after it being published is brilliant since amends can be done and our system is still able to load the video without having to update our database. The different video versions that the player has available makes it useable on all modern devices, and serves a video quality based on the internet connection which is what drew me to Sprout in the first place.

It would be good if we could configure the video details whilst the video is processing rather than having to wait for the video to finish processing.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Mike, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. Also, I have added your request for the ability to edit video settings during processing to our Feature Request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Jeff
IT in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent video hosting solution

Kommentare: Using SproutVideo has been extremely easy. I've only contacted the support team once and they were very helpful. Their documentation is excellent and their service works as expected.

We needed a place to host our recorded webinars and training, along with many of our DVDs converted to a digital format. Top priorities were: 1) easy of use 2) difficult for people to download/pirate 3) stats for the # of plays, engagement and location of the viewers 4) affordable. SproutVideo fit all of these requirements

I can't think of anything we dislike. We've used the service for many years and have a "legacy" plan that no longer exists. It falls somewhere in between the current Seed and Sprout plans. If I were signing up today, I'd definitely need to reassess the best plan.

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Jeff, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. We'll never force our customers to upgrade so you were grandfathered into your plan when we announced new pricing. If you email Support@sproutvideo.com we can review your usage and recommend the best plan for your needs. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Mike
Realtor in USA
Immobilien, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Sprout is awesome - been using it for 10 years or so

Kommentare: It's been a worry-free experience, and the pricing was great as well

Never any trouble at all - no complaints & easy to use

Can't say I have any complaints - it's never given me any trouble - really can't think of anything I'd want improved, sorry.

Elias
Producer in USA
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Fantastic for Video Hosting

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Sprout Video is exactly what I needed for my small business. I host a tiktok but wanted a second site where I can upload videos for my Patreon-subscribers in advance. I was looking for a video-hosting site that was inexpensive and easy to use. Uploads are quick and easy, editing video permissions is easy, and sharing videos is super easy too. The password feature is great.

No complaints. The site is everything I needed and more.

Sammy
Brand and Web Designer in Kanada
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great hosting for website embedded videos

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Super simple to add a video and embed it on my website. It gives multiple integration options. A very basic tool to use. Customer support is super responsive as well.

Tracking - It would be great to have the option to exclude IP addresses from tracking. Right now it skews the data from integration testing. It would also be great to have more reporting insights - ex: to be able to filter more precisely by date.

Jenee
HR Liaison in USA
Medizinische Geräte, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Sprout Video - Great for Hosting Videos

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Positive! I would recommend it to other people.

I like how user friendly it is and that there is a knowledge center to answer any questions I may have.

I do not like how long it takes to upload videos. We were transferring videos from one of our Sprout accounts to the other and this took a long time given the upload speed.

Marilyn
Math Specialist in USA
Hochschulbildung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great User Friendly Platform for Small Business

Kommentare: I am extremely satisfied with SproutVideo hosing. It has all the bells and whistles I need for delivering educational content. It has allowed me to keep my own customer's fees down while getting first rate service and hosting for my video content. I did try other prominent platforms and found Sprout to be the most efficient and affordable option hands down. The biggest plus is the customer service and tech support. When something went wrong with one of my courses, the Sprout customer service team had the problem diagnosed, fixed and up and running within the hour. You can't find that kind of service everywhere. I highly recommend this hosting service and have done so to others.

I love that I was able to access and use the Sprout Video platform from the beginning. The ease of use was definitely a plus. I am fairly tech savy but the Sprout Video platform was exceptionally user friendly and easy for me adapt to my needs as an educational provider. The greatest plus for me was being able to safeguard my original content with password protection and monitoring of those accessing my content.

At different levels of use, streaming capacity and storage varied and I had to make some tough decisions. I did switch to a greater capacity license but next next bump up would be a significant expense for me. I would have liked a more incremental bump in capacity, storage and price. The first two levels were extremely price friendly for me as a small educational platform. Non-the-less, this was the most affordable option for me and I believe the site has the best customer service in the field.

Marilyn
Executive Director in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great service for the right price

Kommentare: We have used them for countless year and never had a complaint. We are paying more as we built up our library of recorded webinars, but we believe the pricing is reasonable, considering the value to our members.

We are so happy to be able to store years of recorded learning content without breaking our tiny budget. We love the password-protected video features - we believe the right people are getting access and the others are not.

I am very happy with their service. I have no suggestions for improvement.

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Customer-centric focus really helps you get work done reliably, say goodbye to fly-by-night startups

Kommentare: I have used other CDN's including JW Player. None of them are this good, or this customer-centric. I have been burned by bad updates, player changes and fraudulent account billing practices. I have even been taken completely offline by other vendors...multiple times. Ouch! Sprout has done none of these things...they are the opposite, they are solid support, timely and consistent upgrades that MAKE SENSE! I have used them for years, Sprout has been great to work with!

I really enjoy the customer service aspect to a video CDN service. The service is very predictable and easy to use and comes with most of the bells and whistles you could want. As with any service, you will run into a point where something will fail to work correctly. This is where chat-window support is awesome. The developers actually care and respond with helpful ideas and even code snippets to get you through an unexpected rough patch. 10 times better than JW Player!

The only one thing I do not like...and this is a picky thing on my part. If you want to "rewind" your videos to the beginning when you are done, you need to use a small script. Support provided me with a code sample that worked and everything was groovy. While this was fine, I feel like it should be a check box option.

Timothy
COO in Italien
Animation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Long Term Customer

Kommentare: Been a customer for over 10 years, says it all! Tried Wistia, and the others, Speout trumps all!

[sensitive content hidden] customer support / always there to help!

You can’t replace the folder icon with a png icon. With a lot of clients we have to scroll through or search by name. Visual people like visualization

vor 4 Monaten

Hello Timothy, Thanks for the review! We appreciate your feedback. Also, I have added your request for custom folder icons to our Feature Request list. Please let me know if you have any questions. Have a great day!

Jennifer
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Perfect for small businesses

Kommentare: I run my own business and use videos in both my marketing and products that I sell. I needed a place to host my videos that was ad-free, easy to share on social media, and easy to embed in my website. And of course, I wanted my videos to stream flawlessly and not have any issues with compression or poor quality. Sprout checks all of these boxes, and so much more. Their customer service is outstanding — knowledgeable, quick to reply, and patient. Although Sprout offers a robust array of features for larger businesses with more complex needs, they’ve been the perfect solution for me. I really love that even though I’m a single user with basic account, I still get awesome service.

Easy to use, very customizable, easy to share

Can’t think of a feature that’s missing or something that hasn’t worked for me

Telekommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best overall solution for corporate video delivery

Kommentare: We use sproutvideo to host and deliver videos to some of our clients private video sites, which we developed. Integrating sproutvideo's api was easy and allowed ua to offer a really competitive solution in our target markets.

Really easy to use but, at the same time, highly customizable, sproutvideo offers the backend services needed to deploy a corporate video delivery system in no time. It abstracts the complexities needed to run a "private toutube", and does that with great success, plus its really comptetitive pricing made choosing sproutvideo a no-brainer, competitors don't get close.

Nothing really, everything works as intended, analytics are great, cdn is fast... The only thing I wish is that they introduced live video... but that's another thing.

Yasser
Pharmacy tutor in USA
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Helpful for conducting my online courses

1. High speed upload especially when there is something in upload and you tried again with same file, it resume from percentage that ended up with before the problem occurring. 2. Controls for access view and manage access for your students is extremely helpful. 3. You can let students access to videos from a website of sproutvideo with your company logo.

It is not cons but it is a suggestion from me as a long time user, I would prefer that you make videos more secured from screen capture programs, also I would suggest that you made a section for upload materials like pdf or quizzes with more secured from copy

Director in UK
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What's not to like?

Kommentare: Sprout works perfectly for us. We had a problem and Sprout solves it every day.

Sprout offers my company the simplest possible method of enabling our customers to stream and/or download sets of large video files. We find it quick and easy to use and so do our customers. We particularly like the range of choices offered within the software.

Really, we have no complaints! Even I find it easy to use!

Andy
Principal in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love it!

Kommentare: It has created revenue and promotional opportunities we simply would not have without it. And we didn't need to contract or employ "professional video production" services to do it. If I can do it...anybody can.

Very easy to use. I am not a "techie" person but I have found it very easy to learn and utilize. It gives us a platform for direct revenue generation by offering video-based content to our customers in a way that is easy to manage and access for both parties. It is also a great marketing and promotional resource for creating awareness of services and capabilities.

There is nothing I would change about the software or the service.

Dan
Partner in USA
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Active User

Kommentare: Through Sprout we are able to provide fast demos and know the streaming will be consistent.

We use SproutVideo to host videos to use for our website clients. They provided the code we needed to make the videos autoplay and loop.

Nothing offhand at the moment. Perhaps a quick video editor?

Hershey
Office Manager in USA
Immobilien, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Video Hosting Platform

Kommentare: Amazing experience so far, very affordable for a small business, has all the options that one would want for video management and sharing

Features that are very easy to use for anyone, customizable website for video hosting, upload is very easy, and grouping content is also very easy

nothing comes to my mind, so far all the features that we need for our business are available

Lindsay
Marketing in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

SproutVideo is easy to use and dependable. We never have to worry about it working.

Nothing- It's very easy to use! It hosts many videos on our website, and they always run continuously with a very fast load time.

Free lance writer in USA

I love the ease of use that Sprout provides, very intuitive.

I post a new video each week and I like that it supports all video formats. Additionally I also post longer monthly videos which I then promote through my podcast and website. All of my work is available publicly, but I have also used it to share videos with my family that are private.

I have very little to say that is negative, but I sometimes get impatient waiting for the video to process, but that may just be me. I post regularly and I then incorporate the content links to my personal website.

Theo
Chief Learning Officer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Happy Customer~

Kommentare: I am able to make my training videos available to clients, but not accessible on YouTube. I absolutely love SproutVideo.

I have been using Sprout Video for a number of years and they are great! I highly recommend them for anyone or organization looking for an effective way to house their training videos. SproutVideo is a great alternative to using YouTube.

I'd like more functionality for my private SproutVideo website, but I believe this is available for an additional cost.

Chuck
COO in USA
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Left Vimeo for Sprout, couldn't be happier

Kommentare: Great platform.

Sprout is super easy to use, almost no learning curve. We were able to use APIs to customize for our deployment, and have had 0 issues with the platform. The flexible payment model is fantastic.

I think a couple of improvements could be made to how videos are shared publicly, but they are mostly cosmetic and are not a big deal.