Über Julius

Julius ist eine Softwarelösung für Influencer-Marketing, die Influencer-Suche und -Erkennung, Kampagnenmanagement und eine robuste Berichterstattung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Julius

I love how I am able to dive into data between influencers, engagement, reach and brands to find link minded audiences.

It is still missing database from Ecuador. We have done some exercises on influencer discovery but the filters are not showing us useful results yet.

Bewertungen zu Julius

Julius hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Julius bereits verwendet?

Jason
Jason
Senior Influence Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best SaaS influencer softwares on the market

Kommentare: I was a client/customer for 2+ years and fell in love with the product. Only after did I engage with them as a sponsor of my podcast (for disclosure's sake). I was never paid by Julius, but for a short time did receive complimentary access (during sponsorship).

Julius is easy to use, has powerful search filters, all the campaign management features you'd want and powerful measurement/ROI attribution options.

For SaaS without managed services, this product is on the higher end of the price spectrum, but it is very good software.

Liz
Co-Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Friday x Julius Review

Kommentare: Fantastic! The staff has been incredible to work with and always does their best to accomodate our unique needs.

For our company, the audience insights tool is the most impactful. Our business requires us to make educated influencer suggestions and knowing their audience demographic and platform ER is a crucial part of this process. We would not be able to operate without it and this is why Julius was our first vendor when we start the company and continues to be the only one necessary for completing our day to day functions.

The amount of time it takes to add a new influencer profile. It's now at the point where we have to submit influencers in batches of 1-5 because we know that is the only way they will get added in a timely manner. I understand there is a 3rd party involved uploading the information but it would be great if this was something that could happen instantly or even guaranteed 24 hours.

Gabriela
Director in Ecuador

Feedback of transition

Kommentare: love the support of the team to help us with the transition. very useful

The integration of other social platforms in one software. It help us to visualize a more integrate influencer activation

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your positive review of Julius! We appreciate your business.

Allie
Director of Brand + Media Partnerships in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Service

Kommentare: HYPR offers the tools and measurements my team and I need daily in order to produce the best work for our clients - all in one very user-friendly interface, where previously we had to pull data from several different services. The pdf report feature is also key when we are backing up our influencer decision-making process because clients can easily digest all of the stats - which has really streamlined our programming. Our dedicated team at HYPR has been incredible - they are timely to respond to any questions we send them, and it was great having them in the office for a lunch and learn. We're really excited about all the new features that are going to be rolling out. Overall - HYPR has become an essential part of our operations and has helped us to amplify our programs significantly.

Very user-friendly interface, hyper-specific search parameters, campaign monitoring, easy to export influencer lists, pdf's of specific influencer data, very responsive and helpful account managers on the HYPR side.

The only con I would note is that the software doesn't measure data from Instagram Stories, but I know that's something in the pipeline for the year :)

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your thorough review! We're grateful to be partnered with your team and excited to hear you're seeing the value of your HYPR account and relationship with our team.

Sarah
Marketer in Südkorea
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I love seeing the analytics and just being able to organize and share what I want the team to see.

The search function is really useful, and the way you can organize your lists, tags, and campaigns. Also the customer service and on-boarding was excellent.

The sign-in process is not great, I keep have to put in a code before signing in by getting a phone call. I don't know if that is mandatory always. Also sifting through old/dead accounts is annoying, I wish there was a update for all accounts on the platform.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Sarah, appreciate your feedback here! Please note that we use an MFA security process for sign in so that your data is further protected by two-factor authentication. If you stay signed into your account, you do not need to enter that each time.

Fay
Digital Influencer Engagement Officer in Malaysia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What would I do without Julius?!

Kommentare: I don't know what I would do without Julius, I use it on a daily basis. It gives me access to so much data to ensure the influencers we work with are aligned to the organisation and our target audience, and it helps me keep track of our influencer relationships and campaigns, and the impact our influencers are having. The account management team at Julius also make the platform what it is - they are responsive, helpful and always go above and beyond to answer questions, solve problems or help.

Julius is very user friendly and easy to understand and use. I use Julius on a daily basis. If I come across an influencer who looks like they have potential, it only takes me 2 minutes to find them on Julius, and quickly check whether they and their audience align to our organisation. When I am properly prospecting for a campaign, the search functionality on Julius is extremely easy to use, and I am able to create lists of 50 influencers in half a day. When doing out due dilignece on them, the audience insights and content library sections with keyword searching are extremely useful and speed up the due diligence process, and help us to ensure we have not missed something. The campaign tracking feature is extremeley useful and has automated the tracking process for me. I like that even if I forget to set a campaign up before content goes live, I can always plug it in later to get accurate results.The list functionality is also used on a daily basis, as I use it to keep track of all the influencers working with our organisation across 50+ countries to ensure there are no duplications. I also use the lists for prospecting which is extremely helpful.

Julius is designed for English-speaking markets, and has a great selection of influencers in USA, UK, Australia etc. It is much harder to find a wide variety of influencers in other markets, and this could be improved. However this is not unique to Julius and it is the same across most digital influencer platforms (Western-focused). Sometimes there are issues with campaign tracking data, however the team is always swift to help fill in any data gaps and fix any issues.

Tara
Vice President, Digital in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great, Easy Influencer Tool

The team at Julius is responsive and incredible. The tool itself hits all the points - search, tracking, ability to add additional influencers to the platform, cross-sharing with agency logins, client-facing list links. It has been a great program for our team and has helped with building efficiency across the board.

Our biggest issues are with the platforms themselves and some of the access the give third-party systems like Julius, which can make some things more difficult (example: having influencers fill out an approval to grab their IG Story analytics).

Jéromine
Chief Digital Officer | Social Media in Schweiz
Grafikdesign, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Julius, the best tool for finding influencers based on precise criteria.

At Julius, the application is easy to use, and furthermore, the numerous data collected are easy to analyze.

The least liked aspect of Julius is the limited number of influencers in Switzerland, even though the platform promptly adds requested influencers. During global searches, influencer results could still be further optimized.

Melanie
PR & Influencer Specialist in USA

Great Influencer Marketing Tool

The features that are easy to use is the campaign and list function - love how I can easily track ROI and stats for each campaign we have across our three brands - love the team at Julius they are always willing to help (customer service is wonderful)

The authenticator and how it cannot show boosted vs unboosted content and how it compiles all the data together - I would love to decipher this

Account Executive in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good - Could be Better!

Kommentare: I use Julius primarily for data and research. I very rarely use it for making lists, managing campaigns, or communicating. This is the only influencer software I've ever used, but I have considered looking elsewhere for a more robust system. I'd also love to receive more resources on influencer marketing and how to be successful, since it's a constantly changing industry.

I like that Julius gives a highly-detailed overview of influencer statistics. I feel that I can trust the information and data being reported when I'm evaluating if an influencer is a good fit for my client.

I don't find the interface very user friendly, some features seem "hidden" or not easily accessible. I also find that many influencers in my sector (interior design) aren't on the platform, so it slows down my process having to constantly request new influencers be added.

Maryellen
Project Manager in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A great tool for finding influencer partners

Julius is streamlined and user-friendly. I primarily use this software to cast influencer partners for brand partnership campaigns. My clients appreciated the clean design and detailed demographic information. If I wanted to have a potential partner added to the network, Julius customer support turned the request around ASAP, typically much faster than the support ticket estimated time.

The search function could be easier to use. Topics vs. Interest is confusing. I also found many errors on profiles - for example, an influencer who was Female would be under Male, an influencer who was White would be under Hispanic. I wish I could update the profiles as I find errors.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your positive feedback, Maryellen! We appreciate your input here. In regards to suggesting profile updates - you can do that via our Help Center request form, using the appropriate option from the drop-down menu for updating a profile. We do our best to ensure you are provided with quality, human-vetted profiles and appreciate your input at any time.

Senior Manager, Influencer Partnerships in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

An efficient way to manage campaigns

Kommentare: Love working with the team at Julius and the product is wonderful and integral to the success of our team.

I love working with our account rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. She is fast, responsive, and very helpful. She makes working on the platform very seamless.

I notice that oftentimes, metrics vary and do not match to other parts of the analytics review, which makes looking for the source of "truth" difficult at times.

capri
Jr. Manager - Social Media in USA
Bekleidung & Mode, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Julius Makes It Easy

Kommentare: Love how easy the platform makes it for our team to organize campaigns, find new people to work with, and get valuable metrics that impact our decision making.

It's so easy to add influencers to the platform, and the ease of determining information about influencers' audiences is unmatched! Some really great information is available with only a few clicks.

Sometimes the contact emails for the influencers aren't up to date, and the pricing estimate is really far off.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback! We value any input so we know where to focus our energy on enhancing the product. Your feedback on pricing and contact emails has been submitted to the research team for review. We'll be sure to keep you posted on enhancements there. Thank you for your partnership and if you need anything further, please let your CSM know.

Kevin
Data Scientist in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

An amazing product with an amazing team

The thing that matters the most about HYPR is the client interaction, they have spent time with me and my team discussing features, assisting on projects and generally being wonderful people. That has made a huge amount of difference. The platform itself is incredibly intuitive and is built on historical data, which means it is not vulnerable to the increasingly walled off islands of social media data, and that makes it invaluable to our company. The specificity available in the platform is incredible.

I have no real issues with HYPR, great platform, wonderful people.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your thorough review. We're happy to hear the platform is exceeding your expectations, and we're grateful for our relationship with your team as well!

Manuel V
Senior Manager Talent in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Manuel Pares Julius review

Kommentare: Ok. I wish it is good for starters but once you get more experience in the Iinfluencer marketing worls there are things that are missing in this software

Information is easy to read. I can export this information and send it easily

There is not an easy way to search for people based on the demographics Im looking for

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback, Manuel! We offer several Audience demographic search filters and dozens of tags thereour team will reach out in case you are having trouble finding a specific tag to use.

Jamie
Director of Content & Social in USA

RH Julius Review

Kommentare: We LOVE Julius! We brag about this tool constantly to our clients and internal team members. This is the best influencer tool I have used in 10 years of professional social media and creator work.

We love the vetting ability. This is what we use the tool for the most. Whether we find a creator organically (Google, TikTok, Instagram, or through another department) we need a way to vet these people and Julius does a great job of this.

For what we need, US Hispanic creators in very specific industries, we find the "search" feature to be challenging and limited. We hope to collaborate more with the team in the future to find ways to better refine our searches.

Ben
Senior Manager, Talent and Influencer Marketing in USA
Medienproduktion, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

HYPR Review

HYPR "Pros" include the large number of influencers in the network, the ease of use for the software, and HYPR's "hands on" approach to customer support. I've been equally impressed both with the software infrastructure, as well as the HYPR team's work with with our team at Meredith.

My only complaint would be that the influencer database sometimes has incorrect and incomplete information on each influencer (incorrect location, ethnicity, contact info, etc.).

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thanks for your helpful feedback! We're grateful you're seeing the value and we also appreciate the platform suggestions as well.

Abby
Senior Sales Planner in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

HYPR Review

Very easy to find new Influencers & great filtering features. The team we work with is also very helpful, nice and knowledgeable and always will to help out.

Nothing really but I do wish there were some more type save features

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thanks so much for your review and for your shout-out to our account management team. We enjoy working with you and sincerely appreciate the feedback!

Veronica
Social Media Supervisor in USA
Sport, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Social Media Influencer Tracking

Integration into our standing business practice was seamless. The tracking/checking of the influencer's content is very much applicable. And the customer service has been wonderful - Barbra is so responsive and so ready to help us with anything we need. She's been able to quickly and efficiently show us how to utilize certain features that has taken us a few tries to get right.

While the interface is clean, some of the search features were difficult to navigate. Once I learned it though it was fine. I dislike that influencers need to opt in for story tracking - I completely understand the reasons behind it, however. I'm sure other platforms require that authentication as well.

Allexi
Director in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

AS - LCG Review

Kommentare: Great so far! Very helpful in sourcing new influencers and diving deep into influencer demographics + stats

Amount of detail given for each influencer's demographics

There aren't as many mid-tier / micro influencers on the platform to discover

Stephanie
Sr. Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Julius is the data behind the art

Finding influencers for a campaign is tough, but Julius makes it so much easier by allowing me to search for talent by hundreds of specific filters.

Nothing - working with Julius has been a pleasure!

Adrianna
Assistant Account Executive in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Insights!

Kommentare: Love it- super helpful!!

Great insights when selecting influencers for different programs! I am able to easily check engagement rate, follower demographics, how sponsored content performs and so much more! User system is super easy to work and Julius is quick to upload new influencers within 24 hours.

I don't dislike anything about the platform.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your feedback and are here should something come to mind that you'd like us to work on.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Julius Works

Kommentare: I use Julius daily to source and vet influencers for various campaigns.

I like that I can search for influencers, see their audience and channels, and find contact details.

I have found that their metrics and rate suggestions they offer are pretty inaccurate and inconsistent at times.

Samantha
Digital strategist in Kanada

3 months working with Julius

The data is a lot more concise and clear to review and it’s easy to add in new influencers

Being in Canada there are not a lot of options for influencers especially niche or micro influencers

Maria
Senior Account Executive in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great platform!

It is great to see the audience demographics of each influencer with ease to show my clients the value in partnering!

Not being able to search Instagram Stories easily in the content portal