Über Julius

Julius ist eine Softwarelösung für Influencer-Marketing, die Influencer-Suche und -Erkennung, Kampagnenmanagement und eine robuste Berichterstattung bietet.

Erfahre mehr über Julius

I love how I am able to dive into data between influencers, engagement, reach and brands to find link minded audiences.

It is still missing database from Ecuador. We have done some exercises on influencer discovery but the filters are not showing us useful results yet.

Bewertungen zu Julius

Julius hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 105 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Julius bereits verwendet?

Jason
Jason
Senior Influence Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

One of the best SaaS influencer softwares on the market

Kommentare: I was a client/customer for 2+ years and fell in love with the product. Only after did I engage with them as a sponsor of my podcast (for disclosure's sake). I was never paid by Julius, but for a short time did receive complimentary access (during sponsorship).

Julius is easy to use, has powerful search filters, all the campaign management features you'd want and powerful measurement/ROI attribution options.

For SaaS without managed services, this product is on the higher end of the price spectrum, but it is very good software.

Liz
Co-Founder in USA
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Happy Friday x Julius Review

Kommentare: Fantastic! The staff has been incredible to work with and always does their best to accomodate our unique needs.

For our company, the audience insights tool is the most impactful. Our business requires us to make educated influencer suggestions and knowing their audience demographic and platform ER is a crucial part of this process. We would not be able to operate without it and this is why Julius was our first vendor when we start the company and continues to be the only one necessary for completing our day to day functions.

The amount of time it takes to add a new influencer profile. It's now at the point where we have to submit influencers in batches of 1-5 because we know that is the only way they will get added in a timely manner. I understand there is a 3rd party involved uploading the information but it would be great if this was something that could happen instantly or even guaranteed 24 hours.

Divi
Divi
Application Analyst in Indien
Versorgungsunternehmen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

JuliusHub: Empowering Your Business with Seamless Solutions

Kommentare: overall experience with Julius has been positive. I appreciate its robust features for managing influencer marketing campaigns and its ability to streamline workflows efficiently. However, there may be occasional challenges with usability or technical issues that may encounter

I appreciate Julius for its versatility and adaptability, allowing businesses to streamline their operations and enhance their productivity effectively.

the user interface of Julius to be a bit complex, making it challenging to navigate initially. Additionally, occasional technical issues or bugs have caused disruption.

Gabriela
Director in Ecuador

Feedback of transition

Kommentare: love the support of the team to help us with the transition. very useful

The integration of other social platforms in one software. It help us to visualize a more integrate influencer activation

Allie
Director of Brand + Media Partnerships in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Service

Kommentare: HYPR offers the tools and measurements my team and I need daily in order to produce the best work for our clients - all in one very user-friendly interface, where previously we had to pull data from several different services. The pdf report feature is also key when we are backing up our influencer decision-making process because clients can easily digest all of the stats - which has really streamlined our programming. Our dedicated team at HYPR has been incredible - they are timely to respond to any questions we send them, and it was great having them in the office for a lunch and learn. We're really excited about all the new features that are going to be rolling out. Overall - HYPR has become an essential part of our operations and has helped us to amplify our programs significantly.

Very user-friendly interface, hyper-specific search parameters, campaign monitoring, easy to export influencer lists, pdf's of specific influencer data, very responsive and helpful account managers on the HYPR side.

The only con I would note is that the software doesn't measure data from Instagram Stories, but I know that's something in the pipeline for the year :)

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your thorough review! We're grateful to be partnered with your team and excited to hear you're seeing the value of your HYPR account and relationship with our team.

Sarah
Marketer in Südkorea
Kosmetik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Review

Kommentare: I love seeing the analytics and just being able to organize and share what I want the team to see.

The search function is really useful, and the way you can organize your lists, tags, and campaigns. Also the customer service and on-boarding was excellent.

The sign-in process is not great, I keep have to put in a code before signing in by getting a phone call. I don't know if that is mandatory always. Also sifting through old/dead accounts is annoying, I wish there was a update for all accounts on the platform.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Sarah, appreciate your feedback here! Please note that we use an MFA security process for sign in so that your data is further protected by two-factor authentication. If you stay signed into your account, you do not need to enter that each time.

Fay
Digital Influencer Engagement Officer in Malaysia
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

What would I do without Julius?!

Kommentare: I don't know what I would do without Julius, I use it on a daily basis. It gives me access to so much data to ensure the influencers we work with are aligned to the organisation and our target audience, and it helps me keep track of our influencer relationships and campaigns, and the impact our influencers are having. The account management team at Julius also make the platform what it is - they are responsive, helpful and always go above and beyond to answer questions, solve problems or help.

Julius is very user friendly and easy to understand and use. I use Julius on a daily basis. If I come across an influencer who looks like they have potential, it only takes me 2 minutes to find them on Julius, and quickly check whether they and their audience align to our organisation. When I am properly prospecting for a campaign, the search functionality on Julius is extremely easy to use, and I am able to create lists of 50 influencers in half a day. When doing out due dilignece on them, the audience insights and content library sections with keyword searching are extremely useful and speed up the due diligence process, and help us to ensure we have not missed something. The campaign tracking feature is extremeley useful and has automated the tracking process for me. I like that even if I forget to set a campaign up before content goes live, I can always plug it in later to get accurate results.The list functionality is also used on a daily basis, as I use it to keep track of all the influencers working with our organisation across 50+ countries to ensure there are no duplications. I also use the lists for prospecting which is extremely helpful.

Julius is designed for English-speaking markets, and has a great selection of influencers in USA, UK, Australia etc. It is much harder to find a wide variety of influencers in other markets, and this could be improved. However this is not unique to Julius and it is the same across most digital influencer platforms (Western-focused). Sometimes there are issues with campaign tracking data, however the team is always swift to help fill in any data gaps and fix any issues.

Tara
Vice President, Digital in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great, Easy Influencer Tool

The team at Julius is responsive and incredible. The tool itself hits all the points - search, tracking, ability to add additional influencers to the platform, cross-sharing with agency logins, client-facing list links. It has been a great program for our team and has helped with building efficiency across the board.

Our biggest issues are with the platforms themselves and some of the access the give third-party systems like Julius, which can make some things more difficult (example: having influencers fill out an approval to grab their IG Story analytics).

Lily
Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Julius is helpful in sourcing accurate influencer data

Julius specifically has a great search tool, making it easy to add filters and get really specific with the criteria and generating helpful results.

It's a bit expensive, and it isn't a tool that we lean on for campaign management.

Ellen
Ellen
SVP in USA

Amazing platform!

Kommentare: We've been using Julius for 2 years and rely on the platform heavily for our agency. The customer service has been amazing and the platform delivers accurate data needed for our clients.

The customer service, discovery function and brand search tool are the most beneficial for our team.

It would be great if Julius provided monitoring without the need for authentication.

AMANDA
Director of Integrated Marketing in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Julius Use

I think Julius is a great tool to provide high-level insight into the social following of a wide swath of influencers. From providing a bird's eye view of total following to sharing breakdowns of follower demos, it's a great resource is trying to better understand how we are reaching consumers.

I think the biggest short-coming of Julius is really in two areas: One being the different affinity areas within influencer followings, as well as benchmarks/comparative analysis between influencers. It would be really helpful to better understand which influencers pop for a given interest area and for the benchmarks associated with that affinity to be a bit clearer to understand.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Appreciate your positive feedback, Amanda! We've shared your product input with our team, as well.

Brandon
Senior Account Manager in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Julius Review

Kommentare: Great experience - all of our customer support contacts are wonderful and promptly get back to us with feedback/answers.

Love the data/analytics available for athletes, especially the demographics of their audience on social.

We request new athlete profiles who do not have one set up yet - would love to see these updated/maintained for at least the main sports leagues - NFL/MLB/NBA/NHL/MLS Sometimes we find that one of an athlete's social channels is missing/not connected to their profile

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback, Brandon! We have shared your research feedback with our team.

Sarah
Senior Social Strategy in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

WK Review of Julius

The support from our rep, [sensitive content hidden], is invaluable. She is always able to answer our questions with promptness & effectiveness. Having a designated employee helps so much when we run into confusions or any sort of snafu, and julius seems to excel in this area.

I think that the integration to playforms could be clearer - how are you pulling in data? A distinction between paid and organic success would be above and beyond as well.

Manuel V
Senior Manager Talent in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Manuel Pares Julius review

Kommentare: Ok. I wish it is good for starters but once you get more experience in the Iinfluencer marketing worls there are things that are missing in this software

Information is easy to read. I can export this information and send it easily

There is not an easy way to search for people based on the demographics Im looking for

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback, Manuel! We offer several Audience demographic search filters and dozens of tags thereour team will reach out in case you are having trouble finding a specific tag to use.

Holly
Sr. AE in USA

The best!

Kommentare: Use it on a daily basis for all talent needs. Super helpful and makes my job a lot easier!

Super easy to search for talent and compare.

Campaign tracking is a bit hard if they're not authenticated, but getting better.

Shayna
Growth and Affiliate Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An invaluable source for finding influencers

Julius is very user friendly and intuitive to use. I love that I'm able to find partners by filtering through their personal information and data on their audience. This enables me to work with people that are truly going to resonate with my company's users.

There isn't anything I dislike about the software, but I do feel like it's a bit pricey. Since I manage our influencer program, using Julius is a huge way I source partners, but if I had another way of finding influencers, I maybe wouldn't be able to back into this spend level.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thanks for your positive feedback, Shayna!

Maggie
Senior Social Strategist in USA

Best Influencer Platform I've Used

I love that I'm able to run a campaign from influencer identification, through execution, all the way to measurement and analysis all from one platform. Customer service is also incredible and we really enjoy using this platform!

I wish emailing influencers was easier and the messaging software was more advanced

Megan
Social Media Coordinator in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Accessible, Accurate and Affordable!

Kommentare: Influencers make a huge difference in brand awareness and engagement. HYPR has helped us find exactly what and who we are looking for, as well as specific insights about their social platforms. I am beyond thankful for HYPR!

HYPR is always up-to-date and such an easy tool to use. The first time I used HYPR, I was amazed by how easy it was to comprehend and find what I was looking for. With the click of a few buttons, the accuracy and amount of results found is outstanding. You can also narrow down your search to be very specific, which is a huge plus.

I honestly cannot think of one con or negative feature about this software.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you so much! We're grateful to be working with you and happy HYPR is working great for you and your team.

Caroline
Account Manager in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Julius User for 3+ years.

Julius is easy for anyone to use! For over 3 years I have used this tool for dozens of Influencer campaigns.

Sometimes the quality of the Influencers is lacking and the information we need for them is not there ie contact details.

Alex
Athlete Analyst in USA
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Julius is great!

Demographics, Profiles, social media information

Most new athletes need to be manually requested to be added to the system.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your feedback, Alex! We are excited to share that we will be growing the number of athletes on our platform in the months to come.

Kendall
Talent Account Rep in USA
Konsumgüter, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Good

Kommentare: Good for getting stats influencers sometimes won’t provide

Good database. Easily digestible information

Generalized total engagement across all platforms rather than each individual

Antwort von JuliusWorks

We appreciate your feedback and your positive review, and we're happy you'd recommend HYPR! Thank you.

Benjamin
VP, Partnerships in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

VP, Partnerships

One of the most friendly user experience in the influencer marketing industry and the custom reporting.

Being able to activate and manage campaigns with influencers would be great.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback! We're happy you're enjoying HYPR, and we'll be rolling out a comprehensive suite of influencer management tools in the coming months, so stay tuned with our account management team.

Disha
Social Media in USA

Great Platform

Kommentare: Influencer Marketing

Enjoyed the thorough collection of information on relevant influencers

Not sure, although a great collection of influencers on the site, perhaps more in even more verticals would be nice

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thanks for your feedback! Please let your CSM know what other verticals you would like to see on Julius and we'll get research to add those types of influencers for you. Glad to hear you are getting good use out of the platform. Please keep the feedback coming so we can build with your needs in mind!

Lindsay
Social Media Coordinator in USA

HYPR Review

The database is very extensive and gives a lot of great insights about an influencer's audience demographics, which is very helpful during the vetting process.

I feel that very often we have to reach out to our reps to have influencers added to the platform, which can be inconvenient when we're on a tight schedule.

Antwort von JuliusWorks

Thank you for your helpful feedback, and we're finding ways to address the challenges you mentioned.

Maria
Senior Account Executive in USA
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great platform!

It is great to see the audience demographics of each influencer with ease to show my clients the value in partnering!

Not being able to search Instagram Stories easily in the content portal