Über Klear

Influencer marketing solution that lets brands find appropriate influencers, examine their usefulness, and cooperate with them.

Erfahre mehr über Klear

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Klear bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Influencer and Community Marketing Manager in USA
Konsumgüter, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great for building Influencer Program

Kommentare: Klear is great, I'm happy to have this as a resource for my program and team.

I like Klear because it is a system that can support researching, connecting, collaborating, and measuring when it comes to Influencer Programs. The team at Klear is very helpful, kudos to Lawrence and Antonia.

This is a powerful software and I'm constantly learning the full capabilities. Since each Influencer program is unique, you will need to work to make sure this fits the needs of your program. And connecting with their team is the best way to learn how this can work for your objectives.

Jenna M.
International Communications Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

My Go-To Social Media Tool

Kommentare: Klear has been a game-changer for me. I used to do organic searches on the platforms themselves and sift through tons of images looking for what looked like influencer posts. Now, I use the monitors to easily identify influencer posts. The campaign summaries easily give me a snapshot of what I need to know. The account support has been superb. Whenever I have an issue, Tiki responds right away and helps me ensure my issue is taken care of.

The monitors are so valuable. They help you sort out who are the most influential people talking about your topic and pull in specific posts you can comb through all in one place. It's extremely useful!

I wish the tool pulled in historical data. Sometimes the export feature doesn't pull in all of the images or graphs and I end up manually pulling in the information into a report. Also, I ran into an issue where I couldn't count a YouTube video from an influencer because it was deemed that the video was uploaded by someone else and not the influencer whose page it appeared on. This made tracking YouTube videos - especially music videos -- difficult.

Gerald H.
Gerald H.
Digital Manager in Singapur
Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great insight but experience could be better

Kommentare: Not the best user experience but it's insights are critical for the business.

The tool is very instrumental in our influencer selection process with very in-depth insights and the tool's 'True Reach' metric is truly groundbreaking - helping us differentiate between mediocre and quality influencers

The tool's search & filtering features (influencer discovery) desperately needs a massive revamp, lots of limitations and the experience is furstrating.

Matteo P.
digital strategist in Italien

The rigth support for influencer marketing campaign

Kommentare: My experience is very satisfying. The tool has constantly supported me in my needs

Klear suppports users in every step of an influencer marketing campaign: outreach, analysis, management, monitoring.

The pricing is right for the features, but is high. The many features often become difficult to manage for non-expert users.

Social Media Coordinator in USA

Overall solid product but keep in mind.......

I used this product consistently for several months to find influencers for a previous client. The overall design of the tool is clean and minimalistic, and even somewhat intuitive. You can search for influencers through their search function, use of a boolean query, location, or by skill (Klear classifies influencers by a theme, like Interior Design, Higher Education, or Fashion). I like being able to pull up influencers for Instagram as well, and I think this is one of the few tools that offers that. Overall, solid product! My Customer Success Manager was incredibly helpful and always available to help me with any needs.

My biggest issue with the product is the "skills" search function can be limiting since you have to select a "skill" from their drop-down options. It's also pretty buggy and unreliable-- it would often pull up the wrong information and give me inaccurate locations of the influencers. However, if you use a boolean query you will be fine. This method makes it easy to find the folks you are looking for as you can miss opportunities if you use their "skill" function which needs work.

Rik V.
Social Activator in Niederlande

Worth the investment!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Klear has been easy-to-use and keeps improving itself. Had great correspondences with the help desk also, whenever I got stuck.

As an City marketer, I'm always looking for influencers who have the right match with our design forward city. Klear has many options to really deep-dive into someone's account and gives you detailed information about anyone. I'd call it the 'google for influencers'. I'm also a big fan of the reports it automatically provides, which give a nice overview of your project. We hosted a very successful influencer marketing campaign, largely using Klear, with which we have won Influencer Marketing Awards 2019 in best Travel Campaign and Most Creative campaign.

It's quite an investment, but by far the best influencer marketing tool I've come across. So I wish it was more accessible price-wise.

Deborah P.
Channel Marketing Manager in Kanada
Baumaterial, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to help optimize your influencer activites

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy using KLEAR as it helps us get a handle on our social media influencer activity and name concrete values such as the estimated media value they bring for us.

I love how KLEAR gives an impactful overview about your ongoing influencer activity. The "measure" dashboard inside the campaign is probably my favorite feature. I also love that the campaign setup and connecting with an influencer is very easy to do.

The only downfall is that often my influencers are not able to attach their content, specifically videos, properly to KLEAR in order for me to review. Maybe KLEAR could work on allowing all formats and sizes, so influencers don't run into that issue anymore.

Christin G.
Christin G.
Research Analyst in USA

great for influencer metrics

love that campaigns are easy to track/influencers are easy to find with this tool

the pricetag is a little steep for what it offers

Senior Account Executive in USA

Klearly valuable, just not for my client

I like this this software finds influencers based on topics and platforms. Helps when getting specific at those levels. Also very cool how it scores them. I struggle to find good influencers for my client due to very niche audience so it is not best suited for my needs, or I'm doing it wrong.

I don't like that you have to pick from a predetermined list of categories. My client is very specific and it hindered us being able to find the right match. Or else I just need more training to do better.

Account Supervisor in USA

Easy way to identify influencers by keyword

Kommentare: It was helpful in identifying new potential influencer accounts to work with. It sped up the search process for us.

The ability to narrow the search by keyword, geography, etc. You can add in people's social media sites if the software did not pick it all up.

It wasn't as comprehensive as it could be. I noticed that some potential influencers could not be found on it.

Ashley S.
Content Marketing Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Klear Functionality

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Described above - the reauthetication with influencers.

Metrics and measurement to hold influencer accountable is solid. Great brief and contract signing tools built in. Excellent campaign reporting.

Often it is hard to get influencers to re-authenticate. The PDF help guide often does not work. It would be nice to be able to send the influencer to an email contact or someone who can help them vs. wasting my time with their issue of getting unauthenticated. This has happened on a number of occasions.