Über Formidable Forms

Nimm größere Freelance-Projekte an, gewinne mehr Kundschaft und vergrößere dein Geschäft mit einem Anwendungs- und Formular-Ersteller, der dich zum Strahlen bringt.

Erfahre mehr über Formidable Forms

Formidable Forms is the most feature-rich WordPress form builder I've found (and I have looked, long and hard). Easy to use, flexible, and cost-effective.

But, if your website already struggles with load time or speed in general, adding views on your pages may slow things down.

Bewertungen zu Formidable Forms

Formidable Forms hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 93 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Formidable Forms bereits verwendet?

Melanie
Melanie
Creative Director in Kanada

Expensive, but Awesome!

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: We love it! We used a competitor before and since trying it, we're discussing the idea of moving all of our clients to it. The interface is easy to use and the way that data is handled feels modern, smart and lightweight. There are so many intuitive options that your mind will run wild with the possibilities that can be explored and created with this form builder.

Templates, Intuitive Interface, Relatively Easy to Setup, Interesting Ways to Use Data, Great Styles, Feature Rich Compared to Competitors

A Bit Pricey (but not really for the features), Not as Well Known as Other Form Builders (so possibly less integrations).

Brent
Brent
Owner and Operator in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Easy to use, creativity is endless, and worth every penny.

Kommentare: Absolutely love the product, the support, and the additional application forms already available on their website.

The best part about Formidable Forms is that you have the capability to design your forms any way that you want to. You can have your forms automatically notify you when someone fills them out, and you can setup an automatic email responder regarding however they filled out the form. It makes your work easier. Automate your work, so that you spend less time working and more time making money.

The renewal price for the highest plan is really high. I would like it to come down to $250 yearly or less. Otherwise, I may have to make a change in the future. As a entrepreneur and starting out on my own while supporting 5 kids and my wife, it's not easy to continue paying with such high costs.

Tyler
Information Systems Manager in USA
Telekommunikation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Understandable, Powerful and easy to work with

4,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Formidable Forms is incredibly easy to work with. The form builder is very intuitive, there are quite a few built in options available requiring no outside integration to add features.

When you have a form with a lot of fields/conditionals, the interface tends to be a bit buggy. There also at times appears to be quality control issues upon update releases, leading to software bugs.

Co-Founder | Creative Director in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of the better WordPress form plugins, with some limitations

Kommentare: We've used Formidable forms on various WordPress sites, particularly when the website requires an interactive or more advanced type of form, which Formidable definitely excels at.

Formidable is a great WordPress form plugin at its' core, and comes packed with a ton of features that other form plugins try to charge for. If you only need basic forms, you won't find a better plugin that's well-built and easy to use as Formidable. The paid version of Formidable is also awesome, with some pretty nifty features such as pageable (sliding) forms, and 3rd party integrations

If you're a developer who needs to make style customization and modifications, Formidable will give you quite the headache. Given the limitations of the plugin, and the way the code is structured, some basic CSS styling takes significantly more work than it should.

Khaldoun
Business Owner in Jordanien
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect , Professional , Dynamic and very helpful

formidable forms , combine html with PHP,SQL and JavaScript which give unlimited creativity with very ease to implement and simple way , also the plugin give a very useful addons and high support of integrations which help in building very useful systems that support accounting , CRM and much more , customer support is fast in response and try to give help as much as they can

it needs some small improvements on views and lookup fields

Tom
Tom
Owner in Kanada
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Formidable Forms is my Form Builder of Choice

Kommentare: I have built small, mid, and large sized web applications using formidable forms. It is the cornerstone of my development business as I develop fairly complicated, large scale, web applications. Formidable takes away hours and hours of coding and provides features and programming interfaces that others do not. In addition to that, their documentation and support is great.

The features I use most are the API interface, actions, and filters. The ability to access these features were the deciding options for my selection of formidable.

Would like to see more control on submit buttons and modal dialogs

Bogdan Marian
Bogdan Marian
Dev in Rumänien
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Awsome Forms plugin

Kommentare: This plugin allows me to construct contact and order forms, as well as surveys.

For my new website, I was searching for a WordPress form builder when I came across Formidable Forms. It is by far the most effective form builder I've ever utilized. It offers every feature I desired and more. With all of these capabilities, my site is much more professional-looking!

I am not proficient in writing code, therefore I struggle with assignments requiring bespoke code, but there are many samples available, which helps. There is nothing that I dislike. As a volunteer with a full-time job, I just do not have the time to pursue additional self-education.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Formidable Forms Makes the Difference!

Kommentare: Helped us create a searchable database for the client with custom entry forms; client was 100% pleased with end product that they use on a weekly basis

Customizable; easy to use; makes creating searchable databases a breeze; customer support!

A bit of a learning curve when creating custom searches

Alvin
Alvin
Cloud Integration Consultant in Australien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

More than just an online form tool

Kommentare: Great follow up and valuable resources sent via email.

Simple drag and drop interface that was still very powerful in function.

No major issues, however many free form tools are sufficient to achieve a similar experience.

Tony
Chief Consultant and Designer in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Formidable Forms is the only Form builder for my company and my customers

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Pure Bliss. I have used just about everything out there and nothing compares to Formidable Forms.

I love everything about Formidable. The ease of use. The large library of templates. The ability to create custom templates that can be reused. The fact that I can white label the plugin. I can create a customized forms experience for customers in a portion of the time and at a portion of the cost of a developer.

The calculator functions are a bit tricky but nothing that you can't figure out with a reading in the documentation.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very useful plugin for creating powerful forms in WordPress

Kommentare: This plugin allows me to create everything from contact and ordering forms to surveys.

I was looking for a WordPress form builder for my new website and saw Formidable Forms. It is by far the best form builder I have ever used. It has all the features I wanted and more. My site now looks more professional with all these great features!

I've been using Formidable Forms for quite a few years now and it's a great WordPress form builder. Its only drawback is the price. This app is very expensive and there are now cheaper form builders on the market.

Andrew
Volunteer Administrator (Organisation Founder) in UK
Bildungsmanagement, Selbstständig

Absolutely brilliant - turned my dreams into reality

The support is out of this world. In any software one is learning a lot of new skills so brilliant support makes the learning worth while. I could not have done so without it. I had a dream to turn our training companies administration, student management, and quality management system paperless. Formidable Forms has done that. Some of the things we do now, all paperless are; Student enrollment and payments; Keeping up to date records by auto sending emails for updated documentation at the correct time to each student or assessor; Multiple assessors countrywide uploading and assessing student assignments online; Moderators having immediate access to students work and assessors reports at any time from anywhere; Instant generation of reporting functions for the education authorities oversight and quality management role; Views showing snapshots of students progress with hyperlinks to every conceivable piece of data required by quality assurance and assessors throughout the process, and 'To Do' list automatically generated for each person who logs in based on their role ; Students have access to their own data at all times and can see their own progress; Students can maintain and view personal logbooks built into the system which also doubles as evidence for assessor to check currency of participation; The list goes on and on... Our site has over 80 forms with 426 Views.

I an not competent with writing code myself, so battle with tasks involving custom code, but there are lots of samples available as well so this helps. Nothing really that I do not like. I just do not have the time to do more self learning as I do this voluntarily and have another real job.

Joseph
Creative Director in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Formidable Forms is an excellent Forms solution for Wordpress

Kommentare: Very positive.

I have built complex and comprehensive forms using several other plugins. This one is the best.

It's difficult with the complexity to integrate with various add-ons such as Zapier. No-fault to FF, but it requires a lot more work to manage than I would like.

Saqib
Surgeon in UK
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Turn wordpress into gold

Kommentare: We have created some ground breaking and innovative websites in healthcare and the non profit sector with formidable

Extremely versatile, very powerful. With formidable forms, anything is possible and therefore truly captures your imagination. With the abundance of wordpress templates and designs, and combined with formidable forms, you can create beautiful and functional websites.

There is a steep learning curve to make it powerful. You will often be scratching your head how to get something done, and then once you find the answer, you are amazed and delighted. It takes time to master and you will need to be able to dabble in PHP code to make the best use. But for beginners and simple projects, its straight forward. Its slightly expensive if budget is restricted (and wordpress users use wordpress because its free so a premium plugin in a lot) - but the support and features you get make it worth it if you can maximise formidable potential

Joe
Website Designer-Developer in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

No WordPress website should be made without Formidable Forms

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with Formidable Forms and I do recommend it to any web developer.

It's such a powerful plugin that saves to much time that I don't or won't make any new website without it. Formidable Forms will bring any website up to the next level.

I would imagine that the learning curve could be a little difficult for newbies, but with such a powerful plugin such as this it is not too bad as Formidable Forms has a lot of tutorials on their website. The pricing can get a little high for anyone that runs a small web design business where they need more then just a few licenses to use it.

Khai
Director in Kanada
Möbel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic Form Builder-Manager for Wordpress

Kommentare: It's been a great tool for us, that continues to get better as they make tweaks and improvements.

Formidable has allowed us to build several complicated forms for external and internal use. It is feature-rich with a simple drag-and-drop builder interface and many options for fields and actions. Conditional fields and multipage forms with progress bars are some of the highlights. Customer support is top-notch!

Like any software that you want to do complex tasks, it requires a bit of a learning curve and it does require a bit of brain power sometimes to achieve what you want.

Terri
Website Manager in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Formidable Forms Pro expanded organizations cashflow exponentiallly

Kommentare: Excellent product and would highly recommend.

I found Formidable Forms and its plugins to have a very user-friendly interface. There are few features left out that most users would need, and there are multitudes of plugins for specific needs to expand its usefulness.

What I like least is that there should be the ability to limit the number of WORDS in a form field, not just characters, in a very simple way. If you search for this function, all you can find is some very complicated php code which, though I followed the instructions to the letter, would not work. I tried many, many ways. Inserting html code into one of the fields is not possible, which is what the instructions say to do. FF already has a button to click to limit the number of characters. Why would you not have a button right there with it to limit the number of words?

Lori
Owner, Artist in USA
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to build complex, logic driven forms

Kommentare: I love it. It does most of what I need and each year there are great improvement.

Formidable Forms lets us create complex, multi step forms easily. Conversational Forms feature allows us to guide the customer through what would look overwhelming on one page.

Customer support always delivers quality answers with 24 hours, but I would like a chat available during business hours to get help quickly or answer a short question.

Eric
owner in Frankreich

Great service, always amazed at all possibilities

ease of use, excellent support, takes building wordpress to another level. makes it possible to create forms and views for experienced developers and beginners

I really would not know what to say here.. I tested a couple of other form plugins like Gravityforms, but never found a better one then Formidable pro

Verbraucherdienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It turns WordPress into a business tool.

Kommentare: Personally, I use it to make my website more useful as a business site, but I have hundreds of customers who have allowed me to use this plugin to make their websites more useful for business as well.

I like the simplicity of being able to create forms and add them to my site. I can easily modify these forms once they have been added and can insert them anywhere in WordPress.

What I don't like is that I'm often left wondering why some things aren't easier to do when most of them are. For example, I'd like to be able to easily hide the Submit button at times and make it appear conditionally, but that requires extra coding which I am not fond of doing.

Abigail
Personal Brand Catalyst in Südafrika
E-Learning, Selbstständig

I wouldn't be able to run my business without this!

Kommentare: Great! Their support is incredible - they answer the simplest of questions and are very reliable.

It's diverse possibilities. There's so much you can do with this piece of software!

That some of the features I use are only available on higher plans. I managed to work around that though by self coding my projects.

Miriam
CIO in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Consistent Development, Great Product

Formidable Forms is super easy to use, the documentation is excellent, and the features keep coming! I love that there is constant development of features, and the customer services is top notch. They really understand their product and have been a great help with understanding new features and how to implement complex forms.

With the AWeber implementation, it would be awesome to email surveys or polls to AWeber lists directly, or even to just create emails with the forms. Not sure if that's possible with email, but hey, it would be cool! :)

Greg
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best Forms Plugin... Period!

My favorite feature is using the conditional forms to have certain options show in a field based upon what was entered in the prior fields. I have 60+ custom conditional forms on a client website and they love how "smart" the forms are. Great job Formidable Forms!

Honestly, I have yet to find something that I can't do with Formidable Forms.

Shaleed
Web Designer in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Great All-In-One plugin.

Kommentare: The learning process is still ongoing, but the support and documentation is there! A+

This plugin offers so much features to that allows it to be used to perform many actions. I love the fact that it works dynamically to output directory content.

The price is somewhat for the average user but overall worth the investment.

Saro
President in Armenien
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best online database creator i've ever stumbled upon

Kommentare: I am able to use my current hosting to operate my organization's databases and not pay 3rd party services monthly expensive fees to do the same job. My organizations entire operations are powered using formidable forms.

The functions and ease of creation allows you to create a simple or a complex comprehensive database on your website, I currently use it to manage my organization.

Currently, the dynamic fields cannot be filtered using a lookup feature which only works for lookup fields, but I believe this can be added in future upgrades.ղ