Über Details Flowers

Diese Software hilft Floristen und Blumengestaltern, mehr zu arbeiten und zu verdienen. Details vereinheitlicht Angebote und sichert die Verfügbarkeit und Rentabilität der Produkte.

Erfahre mehr über Details Flowers

Every single customer is blown away by how thorough and gorgeous these proposals are. I lobe that I can integrate clients images and self selected inspiration images into each line item.

There are so many options that sometimes it is difficult to navigate.

Bewertungen zu Details Flowers

4,9

Details Flowers hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 218 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Details Flowers bereits verwendet?

Owner/ Head Wedding & Event Designer in USA

It's Bloomin Perfect!

Kommentare: I think I covered most of this above, but to wrap it up, by using Details, it has allowed me to use my time more wisely. As a business owner, you wear many hats. I think that Details is a great asset to my company and plan to use it for many years to come.

My Favorite things about Details list: TIME MANAGEMENT- For 17 years, I used an excel spreadsheet to develop each quote. I was not efficient, and quite time consuming. Details software allows you to create a "recipe" by simply dragging and dropping the stems that you would like in each recipe. It's not only great for building the visual quote but you have the capability of pricing each individual stem, so once the recipe is done, your cost and retail price has already been calculated and entered into the stem counter document. It is simply revolutionary. It has saved me many hours through the years that I have been using this program. Costs Awareness- As I mentioned above, each stem is already priced by you. So once the recipe has been put together, it not only shows you what your cost is, but in a separate column, it shows you what you should be charging based on your mark up. This has FORCED me to see how I was unvalueing my work FOR YEARS. I showed a 12.5% increase in profits in my first year of using DETAILS. That is a HUGE amount of my blood, sweat, and tears that I was simply giving away without even realizing. Increased sales- This one is very simple. I am constantly being told by my brides that they were so impressed with the professional, detailed quote that they received from me. It makes them feel more confident with my quotes over my fellow competitors that are still doing hand written quotes with no images, and very little detail.

I have been with Details for approx 3.5 years. I started with them in the beginning and have gone through many painful updates, but I would do it all over again because then end result has seriously IMPROVED THE QUALITY OF MY LIFE! I have been a wedding floral designer for 21 years and this has been wonderful. They have integrated so many functions into this program that I love. 1. You can request quotes directly through the program 2. Stem Counter 3. Presentation 4. Costs Page is wonderful to see where you are at budget wise.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Heather! Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our software. I can remember when you started with us-- and we were just getting off the ground. It's probably FUN to see the dramatic changes that have taken place since you began! We have always loved the visual components of the software, and we are glad that it is enhancing the sales experience for your clients. The Cost Awareness is also so amazing. We never want you to undervalue your work-- and with Details-- you won't ever do that again!! We know that brides are impressed with the professional, detailed quote. We are so happy that they are confident with your pricing. Thank you for being a valued Details customer for 3.5 years. We are so happy that you are using your time more wisely-- and focusing on the things that need your attention most-- your clients!! Thanks so much, Corrine Heck CEO/Founder

Stacie
President in USA
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We Love Details

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Fantastic! We love it! The ease of use is amazing and the end product, a beautiful professional proposal is phenominal!

We love the end product! It looks so professional!

Still learning some of the nuances of the software

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curate

Warum Details Flowers gewählt wurde: Met the [sensitive content hidden] of Details at the SAF Convention and they really helped us to learn the software. We love it!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Curate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Details Flowers: We tried the competitor of Details and we flound Details to be easier to navigate.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Stacie, thank you so much for your wonderful review! We're thrilled to hear that you love Details and find the end product to be so professional. We're honored that you chose Details, and we're glad to hear that our team's assistance at the SAF Convention was helpful in your decision-making process! Also, we understand that learning the nuances of new software can take some time, but we're here to support you every step of the way. Please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support Team with any questions or concerns as you continue to explore Details! Thank you again for your feedback, and for being a dedicated Details user.

Viktoria

Floral review

Kommentare: I like this software but it couldn’t use updating. The floral reference photos are not good quality at all, and it’s a shame being that this is a floral industry software.

It is presented very professionally and nice to see all accounts and stages of booking process.

Lack of good photos available for use instead of me having to upload each one. Lack of auto-saving capabilities. Lack of ability to include more than one reference/inspiration photo for a specific item.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Petal Physician Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Details Flowers: Someone else recommended it.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Viktoria! Thank you for taking some time to fill out this review! I would like to let you know about our proposal suggestion feature which will allow you to showcase more than one image for a recipe so the client will be able to see different choices! I have sent you a link in an email for you to learn more. We also just released a new autosave feature for the worksheet! You can learn more about this from the Support Center within Details. We would love to hear any other suggestions you may have so feel free to reach back out to us or put in a feature request! Thank you again for your review.

Becky
Owner Lead Floral Designer in USA

Details Flower Review

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: I honestly could go either way. Like I said, I do love the look once everything is together, but I feel like some of the design features need tweaking. I previously used Canva to create mood boards and I loved the flexibility it provided.
With all of that being said, your customer service is absolutely amazing and I've never left a call feeling like my issues weren't resolved.

I love that my proposal and contract are all in one place. It makes it so easy for my client to sign. The proposal looks nice and is easy for my client to follow.

Many of the stock photos are pixelated, so I am constantly having to upload my own (which takes more time). When designing the cover page of my proposal, I wish the software allowed you to crop photos because I am spending a lot of time trying to find a photo to fit in the spaces provided

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curate

Warum Details Flowers gewählt wurde: I wanted everything in one place and I love the fact that this calculates all of my recipes for me!

Zuvor genutzte Software: Canva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Details Flowers: Details had a booth at AIFD's symposium last summer and I decided to go ahead and try it!

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Becky, thank you for sharing your experience with Details Flowers! We're glad to hear that having your proposal and contract in one place makes it easy for your clients to sign, and that they find the proposal easy to follow and visually appealing. We're also thrilled to hear that you've had positive experiences with our customer service team. Providing exceptional support is a top priority for us, and we're glad we could help! We also appreciate your feedback on the images on the Proposal, and we've added your company to our open future feature request ticket for more flexibility in adjusting and cropping photos. Thank you again for your review and for being a dedicated Details user!

Courtney
Owner and Lead Designer in USA
Design, Selbstständig

Business Saver

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love the organization I get from using Details-I had too many tabs open for each inquiry I was quoting for. Complete Chaos. This helped me gather everything and then send out amazing proposals which I receive constant positive comments about. I actually book more events using Details. I also LOVE the communication and emails I receive with tips and new features.

Wish there were more template options that didn't cost extra. Also, if there was a way I could have my branding fonts incorporated.

Zuvor genutzte Software: HoneyBook

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Details Flowers: There was a discount and I saw another florist I admire use you. Loved the recipe builder.

vor 2 Wochen

Hi Courtney, thank you for sharing your experience with Details Flowers! We're thrilled to hear that our platform has revolutionized your business organization and quoting process, replacing the chaos of multiple open tabs with efficiency. It's wonderful to learn that your proposals are receiving consistent praise and that Details Flowers is helping you book more events! We appreciate your feedback regarding the desire for more template options and the ability to incorporate your branded fonts. As a token of appreciation for your review, we'll be sending you a $50 coupon to use toward a new Proposal template. We hope this helps you to elevate your proposals even further! Thank you again for your review, and we look forward to connecting with you.

Gerry
owner in USA

Success is in the Details

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I have had a positive experience with Details. It's well worth the investment. The best aspect of Details of all though is the customer service, from the tutorial videos to being able to identify issues. The team is responsive and trouble shoots quickly.

Details is a very good program that all in one allows you to create stunning proposals, load up recipes and create back end schedules for delivery. It's fabulous having all of it in one place.

Details is short sighted. It is not really set up for shop work, and yet it lacks in the complexity and variety of events. Not every florist takes only one wedding. Many of us take several. Some of those events are corporate. There is not reflection of that in the program. Not all weddings have a bride and a groom. Not all events have personal flowers. These assumptions make Details look a little simple...

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Details Flowers: The customer service at Details is the most outstanding by far.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Gerry! We love your support and wanted to thank you for your review. Details is motivated to offer more options and customization features in the future to expand our current skillset. Thrilled to hear our support team has been a great help. Thank you!

Kim
Co Owner in USA

Love This Product!!!

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Absolutely PERFECT! The entire team is always there to help! Always great with suggestions and always pleasant (even when I am sure they are explaining something for the third time LOL). I have ABSOLUTELY enjoyed our professional relationship! THANK YOU!

HONTESTLY, the Proposal Generator part of this product line -- is how a PROFESSIONAL florist needs to present themselves to the brides & grooms to be! It is how I keep the design integrity of our conversations, the pricing and quantities of every sign item and how we sign off and professional schedule payments. It makes us look good to prospective customers!

I wish the amount payment portion of the program would integrate into our Point of Sake System.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Kim, thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled the Proposal Creation in Details helps you present professionally to clients, and we're glad our team's support has been valuable. Also, thank you for sharing with us your desire to be able to integrate a POS with Details! We currently have an open future feature request ticket for this option, and we have added you to it as well. Thank you again for your amazing review, and we look forward to connecting with you when POS integration becomes available!

Tessa
Florist And Owner in USA

Blossom loves Details!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

I love the ability to customize our proposals. It helps me in placing orders and to put out a professional proposal. Customer service is absolutely outstanding. I love the online classes and tutorials and the benefits they bring with host designers.

I feel like details is expensive for my small business. I do not like the one percent add-on charge.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Tessa, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're delighted to hear that you appreciate the customization options in our proposals and find our customer service outstanding. It's fantastic to know that our online classes and tutorials have been beneficial to you, especially with hosting designers. Regarding your concerns about pricing, we understand the importance of affordability for small businesses. Please be on the lookout for an email from our team, as we'll be sending over a Promo code that you can share with your florist friends and get them connected with Details, and you can also receive a $75 credit towards your own subscription with each successful conversion! Plus, we're also providing a $50 coupon to the Details Marketplace. Thank you for your great review, and we look forward to connecting with you!

Debbie
Owner Designer in USA

Thankful for details

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: LOVE IT! Will continue to use it. I book enough weddings to justify the cost, and it saves me so much time.

I love how easy it is to use, and how organized all my events can be.

I wish new flowers photos would continue to be added and updated- especially the greenery section.

vor 3 Wochen

Hi Debbie, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We're thrilled to hear that you're loving Details and finding it beneficial for your business. We're delighted that our platform has been able to save you valuable time and help keep your events organized. We're also grateful for your suggestion regarding the addition of new flower photos, especially in the greenery section. While we're always working with our partners to add new blooms into the system, we’d love to learn more about which flowers aren’t in the system right now that you would like to see, and which items you'd like to see updated. In addition, feel free to share any suppliers, wholesalers, or growers you would like to see on Details next! Thank you once again for choosing our platform and for sharing your experience with us. If you ever have any more suggestions or need assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Tami

Details Is Our Best Salesperson

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Details has streamlined my business and helped with the increased sales. Clients love their proposals and the fact that they can see everything in one document. We also love how easy it is to update a client's order.

With Details we can easily create proposals and customize them to our clients. Changes to the templates and individual proposal are easy. Creating recipes is easy as well and just as customizable.

Setting dates and times in the system is clunky. The calendar doesn't come up on the current year so you scroll down for a date if it's in the next year and setting times is a scroll down as well. We also don't like the delivery document as it's hard to read and confirm.

vor 4 Wochen

Hi Tami! Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us! We're happy to hear that Details has been seamless for you to use and customize, and that it has helped you to book even more clients. A member of our team will be reaching out for more information on the issues you have experienced with the date and time selection features, and the Delivery PDF document. Thank you, and we look forward to connecting with you!

Amber
Lead Floral & Event Stylist in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

The Details software has been a game changer.

Kommentare: Details has created a customer facing product that I am able to customize to compliment my brand. This product provides a visual representation of our potential clients vision. It has increased my conversion rate substantially.

The customizable proposal is absolutely stunning and my clients are WOW’d by it each and every time. I am so very pleased with the software. It has been a game changer for my business.

There are only two items that I would love to see added:1. The ability to add a link to the bottom of the forms page to allow potential clients to book their styling consultation after they complete the consultation form2. I would like to be able to send the proposal and invoice links in a customizable email

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: HoneyBook und Curate

Warum Details Flowers gewählt wurde: Details was a better product overall and the end item product is more aesthetically pleasing

Zuvor genutzte Software: Curate

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Details Flowers: Details was a much better product overall and the end item product is more aesthetically pleasing and customizable

letztes Jahr

Hi Amber, thank you so much for expressing your love for Details! We are so happy to hear that you are loving our proposals and enjoying the software. We appreciate your feedback and will log any suggestions you have into our feature request queue! I am happy to walk you through sending your invoices and proposals in a customizable email as well. Thank you for being a dedicated Detailer and we look forward to a great future with you!

Polly
President in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast to make recipes, Lovely proposals

Kommentare: I have so enjoyed working with Details. The tutorials are really relevant and there's a good energy throughout the company.

My favorite this about this software is the support team. They are friendly and fast, always willing to help. The proposal templates are very adaptable and very pretty. I love the drag and drop on the recipes -- it's really easy to choose the types of flowers, etc and use them on multiple recipes, and it's very fast to see if you are at or near full bunches.

I wish there was a way to keep the counts and change the flower types out quickly, it's not too bad, but multiple steps. I also would like more reporting options, and a bit more customizing. But it's overall a great product.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Polly! You are so sweet. We thank you so much for your kind words and are happy to have you as part of the Details community. I will be sure to log your requests for future development and thank you for helping us to improve the platform for everyone!

CEO in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Details Has Saved Me So Much Time!!!

Kommentare: I really am saving more time that ever and I am much more confident when sending out my proposals. Before Details I was often worried that I was leaving out a page, or a cost sheet. With this software everything is always there! I also love having the ability to have clients sign their contracts and pay online, avoiding the "check is in the mail" excuse.

Using this software has saved me so much time, and the more that I use it the more time I am able to save since my past "floral recipes" are saved for future use. The software produces gorgeous imagery, that makes selling our products and designs easy!

From time to time there are a few tech issues to work out (mainly during "updates"), but to be honest this is the way all businesses seem to operate in today's marketplace. The time saved and the beautiful estimates that you are able to produce make the few tech issues easily tolerated. I'd rather work with software that occasionally updates and attempts to make things easier for their users then one who doesn't try at all.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Heather, We are so glad to have your testimonial and feedback for using our software over the last few years. It was designed to save you time, and the longer you use it, the more time it will definitely save you. Past floral recipes are a dream! We love that you can save your beautiful imagery into the software to reference later. Our newest functionality of saving entire events, will make future jobs come together in a snap. Like MAGIC!! We appreciate that you understand that although we do try to make it absolutely perfect, from time to time we encounter a few hiccups. Hopefully, you see that we remedy them quickly and do our best to make improvements quickly and as needed. It's all part of the process to perfection. We love that you are more confident in your pricing and accuracy. It definitely is helpful to have a place to refer too. Everything is always there. Thank you for business a valued customer! Corrine Heck, CEO/Founder Details Flowers

Nicole
Wedding Coordinator & Designer in USA
Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Polished and Professional Proposals

There are so many things to love about Details software - it's a complete game changer! I love having a place to create and store all of our floral recipes with pictures of our work. We've also received so much great feedback from our clients who have remarked about how our proposal out-shined the rest by far (sometimes even getting us on-the-spot bookings)! And I can't express how much time has been saved with this software...the impact on our productivity is immeasurable! Not too mention, the customer service is 100%! Thank you, Details!!

The pros definitely outweigh any cons that I have, however there are certain functionality and ease of use issues that can be improved upon. While I love the inspiration gallery, I wish that there was an easy way to sort the gallery...like divided folders of inspiration photos for bouquets vs boutonnieres vs centerpieces, etc... I've also had to troubleshoot issues with clients who were unable to see the proposal on their computers due to lack of compatibility in multiple browsers.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Nicole! We are so happy to hear how Details is helping you create beautiful proposals that your clients love! We also love how much time Details is saving you as this is one of our main goals. We have plans to implement the collections in both the 'Recipe Gallery' and the 'Inspiration Gallery' to help you better organize these how you would like. This is currently out for the item gallery! Thank you for such a great review and we look forward to many years of growing together!

Naomi

Professional and Beautiful Proposal Templates

Kommentare: Details Software has helped to elevate our business to the next level by giving us better pricing tools and beautiful proposals that our brides absolutely love. It allows us to really show our brides that we understand their vision and can bring it to life.

I love how this software helps me to keep my prices and margins where they should be, there is no more guessing or uncertainty. I have a much clearer picture of what my costs are going in so I can quote and budget with confidence. The proposal templates are so organized and beautiful. I feel like they really give me that wow factor when sending proposals to prospective brides.

I wish that the worksheet would auto save instead of me having to hit the save button. I have lost info a few times when I didn't save on one device and then opened the document on another device.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Curate

Warum Details Flowers gewählt wurde: We made the switch from Honeybook so we could have more focused flower proposals and better tools for pricing.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Details Flowers: We like the proposal templates much better.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Naomi! We love that Details helps you keeps your prices and margins where they should be! Our mission is to help florists do more and earn more. I am also happy to announce that we just released a new autosave feature that will automatically save your worksheet for you! Check your email for more information about this new feature. Thank you for a glowing review and we look forward to growing with you!

Megan
Owner/ Founder/ Floral Designer in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Details Flowers Software has been Pivotal in Growing my Floral Design Business!

Kommentare: Overall my workflow and my cost of doing business has improved thanks to Details. I no longer spend hours creating and revising a proposal. After all, time is money! Another issue I was having prior to Details was overbuying. With Details I'm able to view subtotals of items used on my design worksheet which has really helped tighten up my flower orders. I'm no longer over buying!

With Details I can easily and quickly create and deliver professional floral design proposals! I'm able to draft, save and then later edit recipes as needed throughout the design process. The software not only has helped to develop and sell my designs by use of the item gallery resource but has helped me to calculate the correct amount for markup, labor, delivery, tax, etc. No more crazy math in complicated spread sheets! I've also noticed that clients are quicker to book when they can digitally sign a contract and submit payments online with the credit card option integrated via Stripe.

I'm not tech savvy so I did need to take the time to become familiar with the program before I felt comfortable. However any bump in the road I came across the customer support that Details provides is so quick to respond and help whether you're learning, need help with an issue, or have a request/feedback! Literally the best customer support team I've ever experienced, hands down! I can call in, schedule a call online, live chat, and email to resolve any issues.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Megan! Thank you for all of your kind words! We strive to give the best customer support to our clients. We are also so excited that Details has helped to grow your business and create and deliver professional proposals so your clients. Thank you for leaving such a glowing review!

Domonie

Love this Software

Kommentare: Mainly I like having all my recipes/events in one area - but I have had that with other software as well - so not alot different as far as solving anything - but I think this company is a better quality company.

it has the stem counting / costing / ordering features I need with a beautiful proposal and a reasonable price. Customer service is responsive. No surprise up charges like my last software.

Client relationship management is very limited - I currently use another software in conjunction for this. and Accounting /reporting options are very limited - I also use other software for this as well. Something as simple as a report of where all my leads come from does not work here.

letztes Jahr

Hi Domonie! Thank you for your review. We appreciate your feedback and have logged your requests for the future. I did want to mention that you can pull a report for 'Referred By' on the 'Event List' so as long as you are putting where that client came from in that field on the 'Details' page, you will be able to run a report for where your leads are coming from! Thank you for your continued support, and we can't wait to see our relationship grow!

justine
owner in USA
Konsumgüter, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

For florists by florists

Kommentare: We love the customer care and rapid response to our questions. Details is definitely tailored to florist's needs.

The proposals are beautiful and the selection of flowers and containers during the consultation presentation is impressive when working with clients. We get positive feedback regarding the proposals which present well with our high end client's expectations. We definitely have a strong conversion rate with the beauty of the proposals and the ease of the contract signing process. The software is easy to use and has great features for recipes, checklists and organization. My staff love the recipe worksheets.

Getting the initial templates and recipes loaded is time consuming. We wish our local/favorite wholesale company was signed on. We don't like the extra credit card fees with Stripe. We wish the financials and invoicing would work with QuickBooks.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Justine, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Details and your enjoyment of using the software during consultations and for your proposal preparations. We are definitely geared towards a florists, and although a lot the same, the flexibility to add whatever you want is a bonus, but can be tedious to add your entire inventory. We are always looking for ways to make this easier and more complete. Our integration with some of the financial institutions is coming soon, which will give you a few options with your merchant processing. We have our limitations, but are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and savings to our florists. Our team will continue to do our best to meet the demands of any questions with rapid response. We appreciate and value your business and look forward to watching your business grow! Thank you! Corrine Heck, CEO/Founder Details Flowers Software

Honey

Life Changing Software

Kommentare: It has helped increase our sales and our productivity. Our business is a visual business, our clients LOVE seeing what they are getting prior to their event. Our staff loves seeing what we are producing. In general it's software made for event florists and boy did we NEED it. Oh and I am pretty sure it is a WOMEN owned and operated business, so thats awesome too.

The visual "proposal" that is produced is a real game changer. The recipe formats and "documents" based on the proposal help you prepare orders and production lists in minutes , NOT hours. Overall it is a huge time saver once up and running. Time is money, so it's really helped us streamline our processes and keep on track with costs.

Details is best and most effective once your "items" and "recipe" libraries are built to your needs. This requires you to organize and add your custom items. However, the support team is CONSTANTLY offering really helpful workshops and on line tutorials. In addition, the support help online is TOP NOTCH, I've never had a support department respond so quickly.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Honey! Wow! We can't thank you enough for your kind words. As a company, we are always hard at work creating tools and features that will help you to streamline your proposal process so you can do more and earn more so it is great to hear when our clients are doing just that. Our Support Team is always ready to answer any questions our clients may have as you all are the life-line of Details. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to many more years of growth and achievement with you!

This is my first year using a CRM program and it really keeps me organized with less work.

I appreciate that they are constantly updating the software based on feedback. The new dashboard is so helpful!!!! The ability to create recipes and have them translate into an easy stem count order form has saved me a lot of time. I love that the system tracks payments (I used to use a spreadsheet) and has an integrated cc processing system. It also ensures all your items are correctly added. (I used to use a spreadsheet and had issues with formulas not integrating newly added items. No more mistakes now that I use this system.) The template gives a professional product to share with my clients. I love the ability to hide sections that I don't feel are necessary, customize images, have the contract terms and financials all integrated into 1 document. Genius to be able to mail clients a link and have them electronically sign it. Also great to be able to expire the proposal to discourage price shoppers. Great customer service. Whenever I get stuck, they call me back and are friendly and patient.

Empty pages within the proposal. I would love the ability to hide them. I realize it has to do with automatic page breaks, but it bothers me. Wish I could adjust contract and payment terms at an individual level. ex: standard terms are great for normal clients, but I have several last minute customers where we need abbreviated payment terms. If I change it at the company level, it changes all my existing and future contracts.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hello! Not quite sure who this is, so I would love to speak with you because some of your con's are available currently! We are always making updates and listening to our user base to make sure to give you the features that you are requesting as fast as we can develop them!! We love that you are loving the new updates and that the software is supporting and assisting your business. Thank you for the review!

Summer
owner/ creative director in USA

worth every penny

I love how organized and aesthetic this software platform is. I love how it's easy to write recipes and ensure that what I'm charging my clients is what I'm providing. I love how easy it is to generate workflow documents for my team. I love how getting paid by clients is super easy and streamlined. I've been using Details Flowers Software since it first was launched and I have loved it and every update that they have created to save me time and benefit my business ever since. Thank you so much.

I would love the option to manipulate and alter the templates so as to ensure that my proposals look different and unique from my competitors, who may be using the same software, and on-brand and in alignment with my aesthetics.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Summer! We are glad to hear how much you are loving Details and all of the many things you can do with it! We are happy to have long-time loyal customers such as yourself and appreciate your loyalty! I will be sure to put in a feature request for you about being able to customize the proposal templates more and will let you know if we implement this into the software in the future! Thank you for such a great review and we look forward to many more years of growing with you!

Mary
Studio Administrator in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

How could any floral designer live without this software?

Creating clients and events is incredibly easy. There is a space to note almost any pertinent information for each event, which makes for simpler logistical planning and better trend tracking. The background capabilities of the software make building recipes and proposals easier than the world's best spreadsheet ever could. Compiling event-specific photos, each line item's details, company terms and conditions, and financial breakdowns in one clean document makes proposals look great! Web-based signatures and payments are perfect for the tech-forward world!

It would be so helpful if inspiration photos could be organized into different categories, instead of "ALL" and "Event Inspiration." I think we would benefit if the automatic updates to event information would include sending/opening the document so that we know when a client has viewed the proposal.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Mary! It is good to hear how much Details has helped! We love to hear how much our clients are benefiting from the software and how easy everything is to us! I will be sure to log your requests and let you know if we implement them in the future! Thank you for such a great review.

Peter
Creative Director, Owner, Bottle Washer in USA

Easy, Flexible, Affordable magic for any Event and Wedding Planners

Kommentare: Easier to book clients, order product, pull inventories, and make my life as a planner more efficient of time and MONEY!!!

The ability to show not only all the flowers available, but also your in house inventory, linens, structures and misc products. It counts my stems, pulls my inventory, reminds me of payments due, stores contracts, coordinates my life as a planner. It basically is my Assistant....I can reach out to clients not only from my studio , but on any device tablet even my phone if I am out in the field. Instead of rummaging through files and trying to decipher my own handwriting, I can pull up every detail of a clients event including other vendors, timing, and wholesalers, swiftly and accurately.

With Details Flowers' team, there is nothing I don't like about the software. They are always there to listen to their clients (us)about what could work more efficiently and they are constantly implementing new tools.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hello Peter! Thank you so much for your wonderful review and we've loved seeing your business bloom as a user of Details!! We love to see the magic that you create each week, and to think that we are helping you have an awesome floral business is the highlight of what we do and why we do it!! We thank you for your continued support and thank you for being the first to write a review on your experience of our software!

Amy
Event Designer/Floral Designer in USA

Excellent!

Kommentare: I have had an overall excellent experience. They have been very helpful and accommodating. I love the overall look of the proposals and how easy it is to keep track of my events.

I love how easy this software was to navigate. I looked into several other software companies to see what was best. Although this was the higher priced option, the quality is excellent. It creates an excellent presentation that creates a great first impression for my clients and also gives them an overall vision. It was very easy to navigate with very little frustration and there is always someone available to chat or email to help and very prompt response.

Honestly the only thing that is difficult is the price at times because I am a seasonal business. However the quality is excellent and I have made it work because I am pleased with the result.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Amy! We are so happy that you are finding Details to be so user-friendly! We are also happy to see that our proposals are creating an excellent presentation and first impression for your clients! Thank you for such a great review and we look forward to growing together!

Tisha
Owner/Designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Time saver

Kommentare: I am able to see the exact of cost of everything I'm using to built my designs. Before using details, I had to do that all by hand and items would be forgotten, mark up not right, etc. I love knowing that what I'm proposing to my clients is exactly what I need to charge. I love having a professionally built proposal to give to my clients with every little detail of their event.

I have been using Details for 2 years and I love it. I am able to present professional proposals to my clients with so much details. From having the inspiration pictures the client has sent me to showing every single flower being used is so wonderful! My clients love it!

Would like to be able to add on multiple delivery sites to the delivery documents

letztes Jahr

Hi Tisha! Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your time with Details! We are thrilled to have had the pleasure of having you as a part of the Details Community for so long and we appreciate you letting us know what you would like to see next. Thank you for helping us improve the site for everyone. We look forward to many more years together!