Über Details Flowers

Diese Software hilft Floristen und Blumengestaltern, mehr zu arbeiten und zu verdienen. Details vereinheitlicht Angebote und sichert die Verfügbarkeit und Rentabilität der Produkte.

Erfahre mehr über Details Flowers

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Erhältlich in diesen Ländern

Nutzung

Haben Sie Details Flowers bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Heather C.
Heather C.
Owner/ Head Wedding & Event Designer in USA

It's Bloomin Perfect!

Kommentare: I think I covered most of this above, but to wrap it up, by using Details, it has allowed me to use my time more wisely. As a business owner, you wear many hats. I think that Details is a great asset to my company and plan to use it for many years to come.

My Favorite things about Details list: TIME MANAGEMENT- For 17 years, I used an excel spreadsheet to develop each quote. I was not efficient, and quite time consuming. Details software allows you to create a "recipe" by simply dragging and dropping the stems that you would like in each recipe. It's not only great for building the visual quote but you have the capability of pricing each individual stem, so once the recipe is done, your cost and retail price has already been calculated and entered into the stem counter document. It is simply revolutionary. It has saved me many hours through the years that I have been using this program. Costs Awareness- As I mentioned above, each stem is already priced by you. So once the recipe has been put together, it not only shows you what your cost is, but in a separate column, it shows you what you should be charging based on your mark up. This has FORCED me to see how I was unvalueing my work FOR YEARS. I showed a 12.5% increase in profits in my first year of using DETAILS. That is a HUGE amount of my blood, sweat, and tears that I was simply giving away without even realizing. Increased sales- This one is very simple. I am constantly being told by my brides that they were so impressed with the professional, detailed quote that they received from me. It makes them feel more confident with my quotes over my fellow competitors that are still doing hand written quotes with no images, and very little detail.

I have been with Details for approx 3.5 years. I started with them in the beginning and have gone through many painful updates, but I would do it all over again because then end result has seriously IMPROVED THE QUALITY OF MY LIFE! I have been a wedding floral designer for 21 years and this has been wonderful. They have integrated so many functions into this program that I love. 1. You can request quotes directly through the program 2. Stem Counter 3. Presentation 4. Costs Page is wonderful to see where you are at budget wise.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Heather! Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our software. I can remember when you started with us-- and we were just getting off the ground. It's probably FUN to see the dramatic changes that have taken place since you began! We have always loved the visual components of the software, and we are glad that it is enhancing the sales experience for your clients. The Cost Awareness is also so amazing. We never want you to undervalue your work-- and with Details-- you won't ever do that again!! We know that brides are impressed with the professional, detailed quote. We are so happy that they are confident with your pricing. Thank you for being a valued Details customer for 3.5 years. We are so happy that you are using your time more wisely-- and focusing on the things that need your attention most-- your clients!! Thanks so much, Corrine Heck CEO/Founder

Rory O.

Needs Updating

Kommentare: It's works for now. I may reevaluate next year. Support is great but it's not easy to suggest changes and I don't see that any are being implemented. For how old the company is, I expected better. There are many ways that they could improve it and make it more user friendly.

The support is fast and friendly. The main reason for buying this software is the built in flower pricing. It was fairly easy to start using but I think learning this software was probably easier for me because I've used 3 different types of similar software in the past.

I'd like to be able to customize the templates more. I need more space for inspiration photos and would like to make it more on brand with my own font etc. I need to be able to drag and drop photos to make it faster. I need to be able to save PDFs so that I have planner's mood boards etc. at hand. I was expecting more inventory to be in there- there are many flowers that are very typically used that aren't there. The Accent Decor items are old and need to be updated, so they aren't very useful.

vor 9 Monaten

Hi Rory! Thank you so much for reaching out with your feedback. We are glad that our Support team has been very helpful as we pride ourselves on giving an elevated level of customer support. We also appreciate your feature requests and I have ensured they are all logged! We do have some exciting updates coming soon and we will be sure to let everyone know as soon as they are implemented! We are certainly looking forward to growing together over the next year and thank you for being a valued member of our community.

Viktoria W.

Floral review

Kommentare: I like this software but it couldn’t use updating. The floral reference photos are not good quality at all, and it’s a shame being that this is a floral industry software.

It is presented very professionally and nice to see all accounts and stages of booking process.

Lack of good photos available for use instead of me having to upload each one. Lack of auto-saving capabilities. Lack of ability to include more than one reference/inspiration photo for a specific item.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Viktoria! Thank you for taking some time to fill out this review! I would like to let you know about our proposal suggestion feature which will allow you to showcase more than one image for a recipe so the client will be able to see different choices! I have sent you a link in an email for you to learn more. We also just released a new autosave feature for the worksheet! You can learn more about this from the Support Center within Details. We would love to hear any other suggestions you may have so feel free to reach back out to us or put in a feature request! Thank you again for your review.

Rachel F.
Office Manager in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Transformed our client proposal system!

Kommentare: Details has saved our team several steps in translating our client proposals to production pack lists as well as made our pricing much more accurate all in an attractive and detailed proposal for our clients

Having streamlined inventory and floral prices for everyone in our office to use in easy to use worksheets that auto populate everything we need in production

The inspiration gallery could use some organization (ability to organize by category, etc). Minimal other complaints

vor 3 Monaten

Hi Rachel! We are thrilled to hear how much Details has transformed your business by helping to streamline your Proposal process. It is always a joy to hear. We plan to implement some additional organization tools to the Inspiration Gallery in the future and I will be sure to log this request on your behalf. Thank you for sharing your love of Details! -The Details Team

Allyson R.
CoOwner/Designer in USA

Beautiful Proposals

Kommentare: I feel much more confident submitting proposals to my clients!

The finished product is absolutely gorgeous and certainly helps clients commit to booking due to it's eye catching proposal package! I also love being able to add our rental inventory and additional items in the item gallery. I do wish it took fewer steps to add items but it's nice to have such a high level of customization.

Integration with invoicing has been difficult. It also takes many steps to finalize the proposal. On average it takes me three to four hours from start to finish, which can be daunting. I'm sure there are ways to streamline the process. My next step is to search for tutorials to help make this a faster process. Something that would be helpful would be an integrated inquiry format that transferred the inquiry form on our website into a client profile. It seems like many things that could be a one or two click fill in when finalizing the proposal takes many repeated steps. I'm sure I'm not running the software as efficiently as I could be. I'll be looking into that in the future.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Allyson! We are so happy to see that you are loving our beautiful software! I would love to let you know that we are currently working on an intake form that you will be able to integrate into your website and the information will then be input into the Details software! This will be out soon after we have properly tested it to make sure it is the best it can be for our clients. I would also like to extend an invitation to schedule a one-on-one training course with a member of our support team. Please reach out to our team so that we can get this set up! Thank you for your wonderful review and we look forward to growing together!

Nikki C.
Owner/lead designer in USA

Attractive and Streamlines

Kommentare: Great, great, great. I chose details because it had the most attractive interface for clients with the best ease of use for me on the back-end. I am confident that in time the "cons" I have (which are really only related to uploading more images) will be something that is addressed and included within the software. I am very happy with the software and am excited to see how this helps business run more smoothly during the busy months.

I love how easy it is to build recipes and auto-populate an order. The final proposal that goes out to the client is attractive and looks very personalized which was a "must-have" for me being in a design field. I know they are developing more template options also, so this is exciting. The software feels intuitive and is very easy to understand and use. Each time I produce a proposal it gets easier and easier and I am confident this will save a lot of time. I love how easy building a recipe is; I used to build them at the end before ordering but building them out from the get go will help significantly in the busier months. I am new to the software but so far I am so so impressed and happy I chose Details. The customer service support I've received when figuring out the software has been friendly, attentive and knowledgable.

There is only space to upload 1 inspiration photo per item; I would love the functionality to add more than one as this is necessary often to communicate design concepts. Also more font and proposal template options but I know that is in the works. Really the only con for me is the limited inspiration images you can upload (I have found some "hacks" to do this....like loading into the "items" photo area where recipe item photos are, but the images are very small and this does not show as well). Currently I am sending an additional PDF to clients if need be, but again, it would be ideal if this was all rolled into the software (or at least I could upload the PDF into the software so all client files are truly in one place).

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Nikki! We are super excited that you are loving Details! We love that Details has impressed you with our easy-to-use software and great support staff. I would also like to let you know that we already have a feature that allows you to put multiple design concepts onto the 'Worksheet'! This feature is called proposal suggestion and I will send you a support enter article about how to use it. Thank you for such a great review!

Laurie K.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Details Flower Software to the Rescue!

Kommentare: Most Clients are not visual and not too terribly educated about the bounty of flower and greenery options available to them. Peonies and Roses aren't for everyone, so why not provide photos of the actual plants you want to use in the proposal? I wasn't doing this because it was so time consuming. Details solved that problem and upgraded the perception of my work through their professional proposal platform. I realized I was short-changing my work by incorrectly calculating the markup, not charging an Admin fee, or separate labor fee. This Ah Ha Moment was provided courtesy of the rep in the Details basic training class.

The integration of photos, inspiration, recipe, items gallery have made it much easier for my clients to understand what they are getting for their money without me having to make samples! I also like the customization capabilities, and I can't forget to mention the fabulous customer service and support team from Details!

Having to develop each gallery with my own recipes, items, photos and pricing, it's time consuming! It would be super helpful if your clients had the open to share recipes and post photos into the gallery. A one click "Share" button that would update the the mail details galleries would be terrific; saving everyone a lot of time and creating a more robust selling point for Details.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Keit! We are so happy to see that Details has helped make it easier for your clients to understand what they are getting by using visual aspects in the proposal! We have added many items from our partners to the new 'Item Gallery'. We plan to continue to partner with more of the best names in the industry to grow the number of items readily available to you. Thank you for such a great review!

Crystal S.

Details Review

Kommentare: I love working with the team they are so helpful and take pride in their product and they have amazing customer service!!

I love the way the end product looks. My brides love that it very visual

The whole program could be more user friendly. I feel the customer should be able to e-sign the contact AND pay their retainer on the contract page. I believe we could get that customer to book faster if that was an option. Its difficult selecting items and finding items, this part seems to take a very long time looking up items. I HATE that the program will automatically delete what you did if you change your screen without saving, you can't go back and forth easy, drives me crazy and waist so much time. The Event page, the layout. It would be great if it could notify you when a customers is overdue so we can contact them. Its great that we can set the payment reminder in financial but it let say the name appeared in RED if a payment wasn't made, we could take care of it faster.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Crystal! We are glad to see that your brides are loving the visual proposals and that our customer support has been so helpful! Our customers are our top priority. I would also like to let you know that we put out a new autosave feature today which will save your worksheet for you eliminating some of the save reminders and the need to save each time you leave the page! Keep a lookout in your email for more information about this new feature! Thank you for such a great review. I will be sure to log your requests and let you know if we implement them in the future!

Lisa R.
Owner & Creative Director in Kanada

A must have!!!

Kommentare: Details is a huge time saver. It takes me a few hours to create in depth proposals but the process saves me hours on the back end, while it populated my shopping list, my recipes, my delivery and pick up list. I can’t remember what life was like before details! It’s a must have for all wedding florists.

The design templates are my favourite feature. I’ve been told over and over again our proposals are the most impressive our clients have seen.

There was a bit of a learning curve in the beginning but overall I have no complaints!

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Lisa! We are so happy to hear how much you and your clients are loving Details! Our Support team is also glad that we are able to help and serve our clients. Thank you for such a great review!

Courtney S.
Co-Owner, Designer in USA

Simplify your work flow!

Kommentare: We realized very quickly how much TIME this will save us, especially as we get more accustomed to the software. We have worked old school and are so excited to be faster and more efficient, eventually being able to handle more volume in our business thanks to this.

To be able to create floral recipes, build an event, and work within the budget all in one place and where our entire Team can access is life-changing! We are new to Details and have yet to fully unlock its potential, but already can see how our work flow and process are going to be transformed. The proposal template looks professional and building the job within the system is fun and productive.

I wish there were more items in the flower gallery, we have had to upload many and I feel they arepretty "normal" flowers. Also wish every event template did not have the cocktail hour, etc format as we do more than just weddings and don't always need all those spots per event.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Courtney! Thank you for a great review and welcome to the Details team! We are constantly growing our item gallery by partnering with some of the biggest names in the industry and can't wait to add more that you can use. Also, your account does come with four templates so that you can change the format to fit the event! If you would like to learn more, please feel free to reach out to the Details Support team! Thank you for your wonderful review and we look forward to growing together!

Naomi M.

Professional and Beautiful Proposal Templates

Kommentare: Details Software has helped to elevate our business to the next level by giving us better pricing tools and beautiful proposals that our brides absolutely love. It allows us to really show our brides that we understand their vision and can bring it to life.

I love how this software helps me to keep my prices and margins where they should be, there is no more guessing or uncertainty. I have a much clearer picture of what my costs are going in so I can quote and budget with confidence. The proposal templates are so organized and beautiful. I feel like they really give me that wow factor when sending proposals to prospective brides.

I wish that the worksheet would auto save instead of me having to hit the save button. I have lost info a few times when I didn't save on one device and then opened the document on another device.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Naomi! We love that Details helps you keeps your prices and margins where they should be! Our mission is to help florists do more and earn more. I am also happy to announce that we just released a new autosave feature that will automatically save your worksheet for you! Check your email for more information about this new feature. Thank you for a glowing review and we look forward to growing with you!

Jamie T.
owner/lead designer in USA

Wedding Florist's Best Friend

Kommentare: Details has absolutely increased my sales, profit margins, and professional image, while decreasing teh amount of time and headache spent on the back end of the business (pricing, recipe creation, inventory, etc).

Details makes pricing, recipe creation, planning, inventory management, ordering - all time consuming aspects of the back end of floral designing - super easy! It saves time & money. It is super easy to use. The proposals created by this software have increased my sales, as they are beautiful & professional. They are continually updating and improving features, with excellent communication & customer service.

It is time consuming to get items input & saved appropriately, but they have been improving this by partnering with industry leaders and providing more items themselves. It would be nice to be able to remove & replace a certain item from all recipes in one worksheet, instead of having to go through and replace the item in each individual recipe.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Jamie! We are so happy to hear how much time (and headache!) Details is saving you! As you stated we are adding different partners and their products to our site and plan to continue adding more partners in the future! I will be sure to log your request for the ability to add or remove an item from all recipes on the 'Worksheet' and will let you know if we implement this in the future! Thank you for such a great review and we look forward to our continued growth together!

Nicole C.
Wedding Coordinator & Designer in USA
Design, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Polished and Professional Proposals

There are so many things to love about Details software - it's a complete game changer! I love having a place to create and store all of our floral recipes with pictures of our work. We've also received so much great feedback from our clients who have remarked about how our proposal out-shined the rest by far (sometimes even getting us on-the-spot bookings)! And I can't express how much time has been saved with this software...the impact on our productivity is immeasurable! Not too mention, the customer service is 100%! Thank you, Details!!

The pros definitely outweigh any cons that I have, however there are certain functionality and ease of use issues that can be improved upon. While I love the inspiration gallery, I wish that there was an easy way to sort the gallery...like divided folders of inspiration photos for bouquets vs boutonnieres vs centerpieces, etc... I've also had to troubleshoot issues with clients who were unable to see the proposal on their computers due to lack of compatibility in multiple browsers.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Nicole! We are so happy to hear how Details is helping you create beautiful proposals that your clients love! We also love how much time Details is saving you as this is one of our main goals. We have plans to implement the collections in both the 'Recipe Gallery' and the 'Inspiration Gallery' to help you better organize these how you would like. This is currently out for the item gallery! Thank you for such a great review and we look forward to many years of growing together!

Amy C.

Game Changing Software!

Kommentare: Customer support is stellar and everyone is always so friendly and helpful. They have to be rolling their eyes when I call because I feel like I call all the time but they never make you feel like you have a dumb question or you're wasting their time. If they don't have an answer, which is rare, they will get you one within a day.

I love the overall beauty of the finished proposal and my brides love it too. I love not having to do math in my head anymore, on the fly, with a bride sitting next to me and the pressures on. I can work on the proposals on my time and the software tallies as I go. This keeps my profits up and I can set my prices higher if I'm not sure what I will be charged by my suppliers. It takes the guess work out of everything! There really is no need to meet in person anymore unless the brides choose to.

One update I don't like at all is having to save all the time. This never used to be. It gets old and takes time. If you don't save you lose your changes and you can't leave a page without a save. The software is prompting you to save, even after a save, just when you want to go to another page. This is something they really need to fix. Also no customer support on weekends. I'm busy working 7 days a week so to be down for 2 and a half days is annoying sometimes.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Amy, Thank you for taking the time for the review and we appreciate your feedback. First, we love that your clients and brides love the finished look of the proposal. We know how important presentation is for an event designer, and take the utmost care to make sure you are always looking your best. We also know how tedious it can be to do "math in your head" and we also love how the software tallies as you go. Such a lifesaver. To address your request about the Save button, we are working to resolve this new addition. As you know, sometime things take refining before they are perfect, and this update gets us one step closer to a more uniform system. Changing user behavior can be a challenge for us too! Good things coming. As you know, we do our best to answer all requests in a timely manner, and typically, you don't have to wait too long. Definitely something we will add in the next few months, extended evening customer support! Thank you! Corrine & Details

Heather L.
CEO in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Details Has Saved Me So Much Time!!!

Kommentare: I really am saving more time that ever and I am much more confident when sending out my proposals. Before Details I was often worried that I was leaving out a page, or a cost sheet. With this software everything is always there! I also love having the ability to have clients sign their contracts and pay online, avoiding the "check is in the mail" excuse.

Using this software has saved me so much time, and the more that I use it the more time I am able to save since my past "floral recipes" are saved for future use. The software produces gorgeous imagery, that makes selling our products and designs easy!

From time to time there are a few tech issues to work out (mainly during "updates"), but to be honest this is the way all businesses seem to operate in today's marketplace. The time saved and the beautiful estimates that you are able to produce make the few tech issues easily tolerated. I'd rather work with software that occasionally updates and attempts to make things easier for their users then one who doesn't try at all.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Heather, We are so glad to have your testimonial and feedback for using our software over the last few years. It was designed to save you time, and the longer you use it, the more time it will definitely save you. Past floral recipes are a dream! We love that you can save your beautiful imagery into the software to reference later. Our newest functionality of saving entire events, will make future jobs come together in a snap. Like MAGIC!! We appreciate that you understand that although we do try to make it absolutely perfect, from time to time we encounter a few hiccups. Hopefully, you see that we remedy them quickly and do our best to make improvements quickly and as needed. It's all part of the process to perfection. We love that you are more confident in your pricing and accuracy. It definitely is helpful to have a place to refer too. Everything is always there. Thank you for business a valued customer! Corrine Heck, CEO/Founder Details Flowers

Dee C.
Wedding & Events Manager in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This has made all the difference!

Kommentare: We used to do our wedding quotes in a word document and create an order in an excel spreadsheet. I had been referred to Details for a few months but kept balking at changing how we did things until I talked to Customer support! I can not explain how much this program has changed how we do things. Quotes used to take me hours to craft which now only take a half and hour and they look even better than I could imagine. Ordering couldn't be easier, its essentially two to three clicks on my computer and the order is sent directly to my wholesaler. I never have to worry about accidentally leaving an item off of an order again. Details even keeps track of our rental inventory and allows me to see how many of a container or decor item we need each weekend. To be completely frank, Details is so easy to use that I whipped up 2 wedding quotes less than 4 hours after my youngest son was born, while I was still in the hospital!

Its so easy to use, its beautiful (Brides are always telling me how pretty their quotes are), they are constantly evolving to better serve their clients.

I was scared of change at first and it takes some practice to get used to creating the right quote for your client but once you get the hang of it it couldn't be any easier.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Dee & Meaghan! We are so glad that you overcame your fear to get started and jumped into Details full force. You are now a DETAILS expert! Our goal at Details is to make it functional and pretty! We love that Brides are always complimenting your proposals. Best compliment to us! We love that you are using the advanced feature of sending orders directly to your wholesalers! It is one of the features that we find SO valuable, and love that you have adopted it into your processes. Perhaps the best testimonial is that you were using Details from your hospital bed after giving birth to your baby! We love that! Details is on-the-go with you nearly everywhere. Well, EVERYWHERE!! All the best, Corrine Heck CEO/Founder

Sara A.
Sara A.
Einzelhandel, Selbstständig

Game changer for my business

Kommentare: A software has definitely helped improve my overage cost for supplies and perishables as well as under selling myself

I absolutely love that the software I was able to streamline my business in so many ways. The stem counter is priceless and helps me save so much money when I order flowers. I love being able to see average cost of each stem it helps me price designs accurately maximizing my profit. The invoicing feature makes everything so convenient and easy for my clients to make payments. I can't wait to see all the future features they will be implementing over the next few months and looking forward to being able to sync my calendar with my booked events.

The cost has significantly increased since I started using the software when it was first released.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Sara, We love that you proclaim Details as a "Game Changer" for your business! We know that you have been with us for quite awhile, so you've definitely seen some of the changes and goals that we've had for the software. We love that you are finding so many priceless and valuable features. Pricing is definitely our strong point, so we are so happy that you are finding the benefits and streamlining your workflows. Although we strive to maintain fair pricing, we have not increased pricing for our actual clients. Some of our earliest adopters still have their initial rates. We definitely recommend locking in your annual rate. Our goal is to keep pricing at a minimum, but as we all know, development and storage are costly features. We appreciate your feedback, and look forward to working with you over the years to come. Thank you for your review! Sincerely, Corrine Heck CEO/Founder

Megan M.
Owner/ Founder/ Floral Designer in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Details Flowers Software has been Pivotal in Growing my Floral Design Business!

Kommentare: Overall my workflow and my cost of doing business has improved thanks to Details. I no longer spend hours creating and revising a proposal. After all, time is money! Another issue I was having prior to Details was overbuying. With Details I'm able to view subtotals of items used on my design worksheet which has really helped tighten up my flower orders. I'm no longer over buying!

With Details I can easily and quickly create and deliver professional floral design proposals! I'm able to draft, save and then later edit recipes as needed throughout the design process. The software not only has helped to develop and sell my designs by use of the item gallery resource but has helped me to calculate the correct amount for markup, labor, delivery, tax, etc. No more crazy math in complicated spread sheets! I've also noticed that clients are quicker to book when they can digitally sign a contract and submit payments online with the credit card option integrated via Stripe.

I'm not tech savvy so I did need to take the time to become familiar with the program before I felt comfortable. However any bump in the road I came across the customer support that Details provides is so quick to respond and help whether you're learning, need help with an issue, or have a request/feedback! Literally the best customer support team I've ever experienced, hands down! I can call in, schedule a call online, live chat, and email to resolve any issues.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Megan! Thank you for all of your kind words! We strive to give the best customer support to our clients. We are also so excited that Details has helped to grow your business and create and deliver professional proposals so your clients. Thank you for leaving such a glowing review!

Raffi G.
Owner/President in USA
Eventservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great program to streamline our business

Kommentare: We are solving our pricing guidelines this program by being able to see the cost of each flower and item being added to each individual recipe, and minimizing errors in our client contracts which was also costing us in the end

This software greatly helped minimize errors in simple math, floral orders & recipes, and overall quantities on our client proposals . We have a pretty large inventory for a small company , so updating the item gallery to reflect each and every item took some time but overall transferring our previous client contracts to the software was pretty simple.

The biggest feature we feel is missing is a feature to track amounts of inventory sold on each individual day and notify when an item is oversold. We have spoken with your team & know the feature is on the way, which we will benefit from . Otherwise the only other issues we've had are glitches in search bars inside a worksheet / proposal

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Raffi! We are so excited that Details has helped with your pricing! We want florists to do more and earn more so we love to see this in motion. As you said, we are currently working on expanding on our inventory feature and will be sure to let you know when we implement this into the software. Thank you for your review!

Allison H.
wedding and event specialist in USA

even I can do it!

Kommentare: They are extremely helpful and genuine.
I feel a little overwhelmed sometimes trying to figure things out, but they are very understanding and walk me through.

I am not a very technical person at all, but I loved the idea and concept of what this program would do for me. We have multiple weddings and events every weekend, and this program helps to keep everything organized so that I can assign tasks, and still be able to design. It took me a little while to understand and implement, but due to the COVID 19 pandemic, I was able to watch their tutorials and webinars, and be able to understand all the great possibilities the program had. Now that I have had a little more time to concentrate on getting the program to where I need it to be and streamlining the technical part of my job, I am eager to get back to work, and see how this will make my job "easier"

Technology itself is what I like least. I don't know a lot of the "lingo", so for me to get the program to where it needed to be was a challenge. To me, it just seems to time consuming, but the webinars really helped and I feel that I have gotten my program to where I want it to be.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Allison! We are so happy to see that you have turned this negative COVID-19 experience into a positive one with Details! We are also excited to hear how helpful you have found our new webinars and tutorials. Our goal during this downtime is to provide our clients with helpful knowledge that will allow them to use our software to its full potential and help your business be ready to hit the ground running when the time comes! Thank you for such a great review and we look forward to growing with you!

Jasmine B.
owner in USA
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Game Changer!

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very pleased with the software! After you get used to using it, you realize how flexible it is in the options, and it gets super easy to use.

Everything changed for the better when I started using Details. Getting an accurate, beautiful, professional proposal out the door faster, made my life easier. More importantly, it helped create client confidence. I love having everything at my fingertips in one place, and Details does a good job of making you feel like you're part of a 'community' with their additional resources. I can't imagine running my business without it.

The resources, design board, gallery isn't super intuitive to use, so it takes some time to get used to it. However, Details continues to make updates, and listens to feedback.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Jasmine! We are happy to see how much you are loving Details! We are so glad that you feel like part of our community as you should! As you said, we are constantly updating and we love to hear what our clients think we should do next. If you have a feature request, please be sure to send that to us! Our mission is to help florists do more and earn more and from the sounds of it, this is proving true for you. Thank you so much for your glowing review and we look forward to continuing to grow with you!

Crystal S.

Love Details!

Kommentare: Wonderful! Definitely recommend Details!

Details has been super helpful in many different ways for my company. Not only am I able to present beautiful proposals to my clients but it allows my team members to help with proposals and learn the process of detailed designing. Clients really appreciate visual aspects so this program truly gives us that extra specialty service that our clients love and value.

I would love to see an option to where you can separate out the grooms portion on the proposal. We like to send them over a separate invoice for the items they handle which is traditionally the bride's bouquet, mother's/grandmother's nosegays and boutonnieres and it would be super helpful if we could do this within the existing proposal. :) I would also love to see easier search features. Sometimes the florals I am searching in the database will not pull up unless I place it in the search bar exactly how it reads. Happy to explain this if it sounds confusing.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Crystal! We are so happy to hear how much you are loving Details! We believe creating that visual aspect for your client is very important to this industry. I will be sure to log your feature request for separating the groom's portion. For the item search, we are currently working on the ability to add tags to your items which will create a better search experience! Thank you for your amazing review and we look forward to our continued growth together!

Laura I.
President in USA
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Recent Email I sent Details: "I wanted to take a minute to say THANK YOU! for your wonderful program. It continues to provide us with support we never knew we needed, but now cannot live with out. I never guessed we would all be working from home. Because of Details we have been able to work remotely during this crisis in which we cannot go into work. I am so glad we invested the time into setting it up and using it for every single event! It is really paying off now. We are spending time now working on clients, cleaning our data, and learning new features you have added. Thank you so much for helping our business thrive and survive!

It is easy to use, tracks all our costs accurately, works effectively with multiple users and has made our proposal preparation process easier, prettier and fun!

Nothing. Any time we encounter something we need Details seems to come out with a solution. And their customer support questions is unparalleled.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Laura! Thank you for such an amazing review! We are happy to see that you have enjoyed our customer service as our client's happiness is our top priority especially in these dark times. We are always continuing to grow and most of our new developments come from our client's requests as you stated. Thank you again for such a great review and we look forward to our continued growth together!

Geona R.
Geona R.
Special Event Floral Design Firm in USA

Fantastic Software that has helped the development of our profits

Kommentare: I am saving time, money and no longer stress about ordering enough product. My clients receive a very clear and understandable proposal and contract. Communication is key to success and when working on a persons wedding or event I love they can see images of each bloom, pictures from their or your inspiration. This creates a beautiful working relationship where expectation are clear and what they will receive even clearer.

Easy use and continued branding. From start to finish everything we present the client is well polished and beautifully presented. On the back of house side. No more guessing on pricing, no more missed stem count, no more under charging, inventory is monitored, recipes for each items means staff will get the designers design right. The beautiful images in every proposal really "wows" the clients. Think a client is a "looksey" vet them first with the estimate portion. If they are pushy give them the executive proposal and keep your design under lock and key.

Making my old recipes find-a-ble. BUT it is only because I have used this for so long turning off and on was an option. Now it is an upgraded enhancement. . When creating a new recipe you have the option of turning this on or off. I just need to take time to find my favs and do it.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Dear Geona, You were one of the first people to start using Details and we love that you are still enjoying the software and that it is maximizing the time spent on your proposals. We agree that our proposals create such a "WOW" experience to the brides that you are working with. We love that you can sleeping easy at night and not stressing about all of the particulars because you know it is safely stored in our online platform. Thank you for the review-- and we look forward to watching your business continue to bloom!! Thank you for being a valued customer. -Corrine Heck, CEO/Founder

Justine C.
owner in USA
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

For florists by florists

Kommentare: We love the customer care and rapid response to our questions. Details is definitely tailored to florist's needs.

The proposals are beautiful and the selection of flowers and containers during the consultation presentation is impressive when working with clients. We get positive feedback regarding the proposals which present well with our high end client's expectations. We definitely have a strong conversion rate with the beauty of the proposals and the ease of the contract signing process. The software is easy to use and has great features for recipes, checklists and organization. My staff love the recipe worksheets.

Getting the initial templates and recipes loaded is time consuming. We wish our local/favorite wholesale company was signed on. We don't like the extra credit card fees with Stripe. We wish the financials and invoicing would work with QuickBooks.

Antwort von Details Flowers Software

Hi Justine, Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with Details and your enjoyment of using the software during consultations and for your proposal preparations. We are definitely geared towards a florists, and although a lot the same, the flexibility to add whatever you want is a bonus, but can be tedious to add your entire inventory. We are always looking for ways to make this easier and more complete. Our integration with some of the financial institutions is coming soon, which will give you a few options with your merchant processing. We have our limitations, but are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and savings to our florists. Our team will continue to do our best to meet the demands of any questions with rapid response. We appreciate and value your business and look forward to watching your business grow! Thank you! Corrine Heck, CEO/Founder Details Flowers Software