Filtern nach:

Über Spirare

Browser-based software solution designed for the funeral industry that allows customers to complete needed paperwork from their home.

Erfahre mehr über Spirare

• Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2018

"A relief to finally find the right funeral software"

Vorteile: I am happy as a funeral director knowing that I no longer have to commit a large range of tasks to mind or even prioritize them, Spirare does this for me. I love that it is cloud based and amidst the strain for enough time in the day as most funeral directors would agree, I am finding that by spending a few extra minutes with families to work through the funeral interview, I am able save up to 2 - 3 hours of time usually spent tracking down newspaper emails, supplier contacts, re-populating the various forms, and even drafting/submitting the death registration. This software not only allows me to create a custom list of tasks created for any type of client automatically after the interview, but allows me to manage my employees and their performance, and free up enough of my time to consider how I might grow my own business. I am also impressed by Spirare's ability to automatically generate an itemized quote during the funeral interview which I can edit/print and have authorized by the informant or family member arranging the funeral. Spirare also connects to my accounting software which saves duplication of accounts. One of any funeral homes worries is filing pre-arranged, pre-paid, active and archived funeral cases, and Spirare makes it easy to do as well as allowing the information/documents to be accessed immediately, saving callback time on those inquiries we get daily. I have tried just about every other funeral software and Spirare is what I consider to be the best.

Nachteile: Nothing I can say. When I first started using the software I recommended some minor changes to suit my needs and these alterations were made very fast to my account. Since then I have been able to contact support easily for guidance and the response time has always been remarkable.

• Quelle des Nutzers