Über Dashly

Dashly platform helps SaaS companies improve communications with their customers. Convert website traffic through every step of the fun

Erfahre mehr über Dashly

Central Data at hand with customer (Lead cards). Powerful API for integrations.

Qualification of leads via chat do not allow name capture, probably this is the only cons that I have found. You must have authentication in place to prevent multiple site visitors count.

Bewertungen zu Dashly

Dashly hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 12 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Dashly bereits verwendet?

Dmitry
Dmitry
CMO in Ukraine

Dashly helps to convert more leads and warm them up for the Sales team. Good alternative to Intercom

Kommentare: I am responsible for lead generation at Belkins. My goal is to provide our sales team the hottest and qualified leads.
When we launched Belkins website and started paid ads we need to convert the new traffic into leads. We used Intercom before. When I tried to test my ideas on how to capture the leads - I realized that I need to wait for my dev team for advanced setting.
Here Dashly came in. It has the tool to map the events for triggered messages. So no code skills required.
Dashly helped to convert the new visitors from paid ads into leads. It Tracks the behavior of every visitor and sends triggered pop-ups to the “hottest” people that are ready to leave email and try Belkins services.

It fully covered all the jobs that Intercom did for us. And it is more affordable. It seems that their support team 24/7 here - they are ready to help and assist you in making your ideas live.

We have a one-page application website. It took some time to set up tracking on it. I suppose it is more about our complex way to improve our SEO. One page apps are not widespread and again Dashly team helped us to cover this issue.

Francisco
Francisco
CEO - Director in UK

Friendly UX/UI and great support team

Kommentare: The Conversations/Chat section work flawless, the support team at any time, even Sundays (Team did that) working for me, helping me with the setup and integrations. All experience good from the very beginning.

Feature rich focus on Ecommerce, integrations for that area work great. (Woocommerce, etc) Central Data at hand with customer (Lead cards) Powerful API for integrations

Sumeet
Sumeet
CEO in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Dashly isn't dashing, as it lacks many features.

Kommentare: We're happy and satisfied with the Dashly earlier but soon after they stopped providing the very essential features like Leadbot and charging extra for those features calling them as Add-ons. We feel disappointed. Secondly, there so many bugs and glitches as even there's no HTML email/message editor.

It's super simple and easy to deploy. We love the tracking and trigger based pop-ups. Their support is also good.

We're very much disappointed by their always changing pricing plans and not even included the very basic feature like LeadBot in their standard plans and rather always charging extra for the very basic features like Leadbot or Twitter and Whatsapp integrations which is provided by other similar tools/companies for free.

Project Manager in Deutschland

conversational marketing

I've been using the tool for a couple of months now and I'm pretty happy with the results. The tool is quite simple to use, you don't have to be an experienced person to create your own unique chatbot. The best thing is that you can create a chatbot for each page. I've created 4 chatbots for my website so far.

I would be happy with more options to customize new chatbots

Owner in Belgien

Increase conversations and conversions with Dashly

Kommentare: I increased my leads and managed to get more people to open conversations with my business, especially the sales and support staff. People spent more time on my site and I had different ways to bring them back as well. Overall this is a very smart tool that will give you a lot of possibilities to grow your business, without annoying your visitors and customers.

I found this a very fun tool to use on my sites. The setup time is minimal and the different tools work great out of the box. The combination of live chat, popups and chat bot make this a very versatile tool that can be used for different purposes. I mainly use them for lead generation and showing the right messages to the right visitors at the right time. Dashly has a modern interface, allows you to customize the different tools and is very easy to set up.

I would like the email functionality to be more generous in all the plans. Other than that, I think this is a very good platform with multiple tools to get leads, increase conversations and boost your conversions.

Dave
Director in USA
Design, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Team and product

Kommentare: Overall i’m happy with Dashly, but i’m hoping they will build out additional features for email campaigns.

Dashly is a solid product if you need a need a live chat tool for your website. Theres lots to love but a few things that stand out for me are: - Dashly is really easy to use. - They have a great customer support team that is very active in online groups. - Very fair pricing. Live chats can get expensive fast and Dashly offers a lot for the price. Its great that they allow you to build a knowledge base as well.

I really wish they would build offer more functionality around the email campaign portion of their product. Following up with potential customers is key and this seems like a missed opportunity.

Joon K
Joon K
Managing Director in Thailand

Love Dashly! Awesome SaaS with great potential by an amazing team!

Kommentare: Dashly's focus on leads helped our potential clients reach out to us with ease and Dashly's function allowed us to follow up on all of our leads. The support team is amazing. It's difficult to find such great support nowadays. The team is active and they continue to update the platform.

I tested a lot of different tools but went with Dashly. I see a lot of potential but the product is already great as it is. The livechat is great and Dashly's puts a strong focus on leads. There are various templates provided to ease the setup process.

The UI/UX is not bad but I am a sucker for "pretty" UI/UX so I am hoping for an update/overhaul eventually. I would also like to see more features and functions for the email campaigns.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Web Design & Developer in Indonesien

Live chat tool for your website that does not let your site speed performance down

The first impression when I use Dashly is this live chat tool does not let your site speed performance down. The speed of a load of this tool is really fast when you put it on your site. Other Pros that I know are much-much more but what I also really like about Dashly, this tool can trigger auto message chat or pop-up for a done event that the customer did on your website. Ex: your customer has bought for a product on your site so Dashly can track it and can give auto gratitude for your customer. This is cool right...

The small con is on the support. You need to be patient because of time differential but the support is still amazing.

Account manager in Rumänien
Animation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Service

Overall, nice product for business, this is what I need, it can be used for multiple purposes. This chatbot is easy to use and simple to build. It's a great way to get more leads, and also to enhance customer service. It was a good experience to communicate with the team. They were very professional and understanding. Thumbs up!

I've been looking for a way to improve my online business by generating more leads and a way to automate my sales funnel. I found this. Dashly is a marketing tool that brings all conversations from live chat, email, social media and messangers together to help you store users' data and chat history in one place. It comes with a pop-ups builder, triggered campaignes, lead database and more which allows you to reach out to your users easily.

Account Executive in Thailand

Nice product for SaaS

We've been looking for ways to improve our online business by generating more leads and automating our sales funnel - and thankfully we found Dashly! It's a great marketing tool that brings all the conversations from different channels together and stores that user data and chat history in one place - live chat, emails, messengers and social media interactions - all there! It comes with a pop-ups builder, triggered campaignes, lead database and more which allows you to reach out to your users easily. Would highly recommend!

Dashly doesn't have 24 hour support but they still reply fast to my inquiries.

Hemant
PR and Marketing Head in Indien
Rechtsberatung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best for Chat support but very limited features

Kommentare: Overall we're happy and it's good tool to communicate with our website users on the go. The Dashly Android app is quite feature rich Vs Zendesk or Freshchat. But still the Dashly team has to work lot to iron out many drawbacks.

Dashly is one of the simplest and easy to deploy and use tools. Just install the plugin and you're done. The support provided by the Dashly team is also good. It has all the essential features but still lots to work.

It slows down your website a lot. It doesn't have many must have feature like Twitter, Text(SMS) and Whatsapp integrations. You can block or report abuse any chat. And, still the HTML email view isn't there.

CBDO in USA

Great service

Kommentare: Used the service for e-commerce. The results were very pleasing. For the first month, sales grew by 43%.
Service is easy to work, convenient analytics, excellent support, a lot of training materials. Good job guys.

Everything was great. Easy to use the software.

Did not find any negative sides, besides some of the features.