Über NeverBounce

Überprüfe Massen-E-Mails im Laufe der Zeit oder einzelne E-Mails sofort. Verfolge den Fortschritt in Echtzeit über ein vereinfachtes Dashboard.

Erfahre mehr über NeverBounce

It is quite easy to use and does the work of cleaning the email id.

Bewertungen zu NeverBounce

4,0

NeverBounce hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 36 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du NeverBounce bereits verwendet?

Faisal A.
Faisal A.
Freelancer in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The BEST in the industry but also the priciest

Pretty much everything other than their pricing. They have the best results in the industry. They detect the disposable and Catch-all to perfection

Nothing other than the pricing. I hope they will offer some better pricing. Everything else is top-notch already.

Asraful I.
Asraful I.
Senior Officer in Bangladesch
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The best API for email validity checking.

I had the chance to use this software for about 6 months and the result they had provided is wonderful and accurate. This popular tool in the market as well as good service.

NeverBounce pricing is a little bit higher and they should work on time-consuming verifying the list.

Liem D.
Liem D.
CTO in USA
Telekommunikation, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

OK verification tool with zero support

2 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The tool is ok but with zero support and a non-working phone number, I won't trust this tool. I'll find a better tool after I use all of my credit.

The dashboard is clean which helps me to keep track of how the verification works.

The tool incorrectly reports some spam emails as valid. I've tried to reach out to support using live chat and email but never gest a response. When I call the phone number listed on their website, it just hangs up.

Mb ashraful A.
Mb ashraful A.
Lead Generation Specialist in Bangladesch
Internet, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

High price, actually highest price but also highest quality

I like their results and features. They offer industry best results.

Probably the only this, their pricing. It's pretty high. It's probably worth it, but still.

Tufayel A.
Tufayel A.
Project Manager in Bangladesch

NeverBounce API is just Amazing!

I'm using this tool more often to check my email marketing database/prospect list. Their API and reporting system is really great. Overall I am satisfied (Except Pricing)

Their pricing is a little bit higher than others which I mentioned earlier. But the overall quality is fine.

Nitya K.
Nitya K.
Emai Marketing Specialist in Indien

Now reduce your bounce rate using NeverBounce

The best about NeverBounce is their user-interface. This tool is very simple and easy to use. We can upload our list and analyze percentage of invalid contacts and then go for paid plan.

Since we are paying to identify email address valid or not why I am getting more unverified or uncertain email address. They must improve overall result identifying email address either valid or invalid.

Faheem K.
Lead Sourcing Expert in UK

I'd like to stay in touch with Neverbounce

I'd like to stay in touch with Neverbounce They are providing the best email validation I've ever seen

Nothing in cons, I really like this software

Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Helpful to keep your list clean

Kommentare: I needed to use neverbounce because we were starting up with a new email software. I used it to make sure that we had a clean list from the start with our new provider. It was extremely helpful and increased our email deliverability.

It gave me clear numbers to understand the health of my email list. Easy to use. Easy to navigate and understand. Helped me convince my bosses that we needed to clean the list and it was worth what we spent on it.

It was a little pricey to use consistently. It felt more like a once year type purchase rather than something I'd use frequently.

Suraj G.
Suraj G.
Senior Executive in Indien
Marktforschung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Results are not 100% accurate But yes it help us to reduce bounce rate

One of the popular tool to validate email address. However this tool has limited technology. It is not able to give accurate result. High percentage of results are either "unknown or Disposable". After paying such huge pricing we cannot expect this kind of service.

After paying huge money, Valid address shown by this tool get Hard Bounce. Can not trust this tool completely.

Application Security Expert in Portugal

Essential email validator

Kommentare: Very good day-to-day tool to manage email lists and avoid bounces.

The experience of using the Neverbounce tool is very straightforward. Validating huge email lists is no problem and it can easily be used in daily tasks.

This tool would really benefit from having integrations with lots of email software - things like CRMs and marketing automation tools.

Brian B.
Brian B.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The Highest Quality Results in an Email List Verification Tool I've Seen

Kommentare: If a competitively-priced SaaS product does a job quickly and produces great results, it's a great solution. That's exactly what NeverBounce is for my agency. Their product is so good that they give me virtually no reason to consider looking somewhere else.

NeverBounce is an extremely fast and thorough email verification/list cleanse tool. I've processed varying data sets (as many as 500,000 emails and as few as 500) at a time and have consistently been surprised by the speed at which NeverBounce can clean them. (For the larger list, it only took a couple of hours to complete. I can't guarantee everyone will get the same results, but I was blown away at how fast it worked through that list.) NeverBounce has also produced quality results for me again and again, which makes the speed factor I mentioned that much more impressive. While it can't completely eliminate your email bounces (no tool can; list hygiene is only one of dozens of factors that contribute to your bounces), NeverBounce will certainly reduce your bounce rates significantly. What I also appreciate is the option to extract whatever list segment you need and identify over 25 advanced data points that were detected in the cleanse. This means you can quickly identify free email hosts, role accounts, data with incorrect syntax, valid DNS/MX records, etc. All super useful stuff. You can slice and dice the data any way you want, basically. Last, NeverBounce provides a super clean, uncomplicated user interface which I appreciate. It's a very intuitive tool that is very easy to pick up and learn, and also easy to teach someone else how to use. It would be very easy to teach an intern or a VA to upload, process, read, and extract data from NeverBounce if needed.

I wish NeverBounce gave some deeper insight into exactly why an email was pulled/filtered/flagged in the cleansing process. They place emails into general categories (Valid, Accept All (Unverifiable), Unknown, Disposable, and Invalid) which is nice enough, but I wish they provided more granular details at the individual email level. I had a situation once where a client of mine inquired about why a specific email in their list was removed and I wish I had something more specific explanation to point them toward.

Lead Customer Success Manager in Griechenland
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Simple tool that gets the job done

Kommentare: We use NeverBounce to ensure that our emails are targeted towards real email addresses and, thus, verify all of our end users' addresses. It is simple, provides clear results, and works fast. We have no complaints at all.

It's dead easy to use. We use it both via the API to automatically confirm the validity of our end users' email addresses, as well as via the NeverBounce web platform, by uploading .csv files. It's as simple as a drag 'n drop, and keeps records of all the previous jobs so that you can compare them, keep track, etc. The 1,000 free checks via the API per month are a nice perk.

In general, empirically, we have verified that its checks are indeed valid and reflect the reality of an email address being invalid or non-existent. However, I cannot say whether is it better than other platforms in terms of its verification process or if it provides false positives.

Ed S.
CVO in USA

Best email address verification tool on the market

5 vor 4 Tagen Neu

Kommentare: Very positive

The ability to verify valid email addresses and reduce bounce rates and maintain an excellent domain sending reputation

Pricing is a premium and their platform is worth every dollar

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ZeroBounce

Warum NeverBounce gewählt wurde: Accuracy

Zuvor genutzte Software: Email List Verify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NeverBounce: Reputation

Thaddaeus H.
Thaddaeus H.
Deputy CFO in USA

NeverBounce helps you clean your email lists by eliminating "bad" emails.

This software is internet based so you can clean your lists from wherever you are. This is a pay as you go service, so there is no monthly fee. All of your jobs are in your Dashboard. You can upload your list so NeverBounce can review it for free "Free Analysis" and let you know the estimated email bounce rate. This takes a couple of minutes to complete. For example an 1% estimated bounce rate will say "Congrats! This list may not require cleaning." A 10% estimated bounce rate will say "This list is very dirty and requires cleaning prior to mailing." If you don't want your list cleaned, just do nothing. But if you do, simply click the green "Clean My List" button to the right and choose a payment method (Paypal not included). You can also use credits to pay for cleaning your lists - I think you get credits everytime you pay to get your list cleaned but honestly I don't understand how that works. Cleaning time takes about 5 minutes give or take. After cleaning the emails, you'll get an email to download your cleaned list. You can download different versions of the list - Deliverable (valid), Undeliverable (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax) or All Results (valid + invalids + disposable + bad syntax + catchalls + unknowns + duplicates). You can even customize your downloads though I have not yet had to do that.

I have not tried similar services, so I cannot say whether the price per email is too high. Another con is that when the list is cleaned, you will get an email saying that it is ready to be downloaded by sometimes you cannot download your list. It may take a couple more minutes.

Darshan M.
Darshan M.
Marketing Automation Specialist in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to verify Emails

Kommentare: Very easily helps to reduce the bounce list from our database.

Hubspot Integration Valid vs invalid vs accept all 1000 free credits to validate before purchasing Pay per list option

I dont like when emails go into unknown or accept all category.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Bounceless und ZeroBounce

Warum NeverBounce gewählt wurde: Bulk verify emails was difficult and was asking for bot check everytime

Gründe für den Wechsel zu NeverBounce: Accurate results and good pricing option

Darrell W.
CEO in USA
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great way to clean your email list

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Really quite good. We try to wait until the have the occasional sale, to buy more credits to maximize our value, but even at regular price, it is quite reasonable.

It is super simple to upload and accurately clean a list of email subscribers. Just the nature of the business is that, over time emails get changed or are dead, and we cannot afford to have too many bounces through our bulk email service or we will get flagged, or even banned. We don't mail super often so it helps to from time to time verify the email BEFORE we send, and this is pretty close to 100% accurate in doing that for us at a reasonable price.

I found it rather hard to integrate it with our CRM, hubspot. It does have an integration but the process and method given to integrate it was rather circular without giving clear, step by step from start to finish. I discussed this with product support. they are very good and helpful and it was worked out. Not sure if they have updated their online help resources to deal with that.

Patricia O.
Patricia O.
Founder in USA

Essential tool for email marketers

Kommentare: I used it mainly to check the quality of old databases we had from events, campaigns and stuff. It was great to ensure a good delivery rate.

It's easy to use, you pay by bulks and it works pretty well (very reliable when it comes to quality of the database)

I can't think of something I dislike at this moment, but maybe it would be better if I could integrate it with CRMs.

Antwort von Metrics Delivered

Hi Patricia, Thanks for the feedback. You absolutely can integrate with NeverBounce with your CRM. We offer more integrations than any other verification provider on the market. Check out our extensive library of integrations here: https://neverbounce.com/integrations If you don't see the platform that you use here, let us know, and we'll be sure to work on adding it to our collection. Thanks again! - Nick at NeverBounce

Andrew K.
Senior Program Manager in USA
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Best way to clean up email marketing lists

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Neverbounce fills a critical need for any business with email marketing campaigns and I would definitely recommend it.

Neverbounce works really well and helps us maintain clean and deliverable marketing email lists, which keeps our marketing email program healthy and operational -- a critical need for any business.

Processing times for really large lists can be long, but generally when you're processing a list that large, it isn't urgent, so it's not such a big deal. Otherwise it's pretty simple and there isn't much to dislike.

Brad B.
VP in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Support is Terrible

Kommentare: When it works, it generally works well, but the lack of support means we're looking for an alternative that is more stable and better supported.

When the software works well, it is very useful and helps us to make better use of our MA solutions as well as maintain data on an ongoing basis.

The support is terrible. Known issues are not proactively reported which caused us to inaccurately tag and email thousands of contacts in the summer of 2021 (unacceptable). When we've had support questions, we message support and then wait days for a response via email. Troubleshooting articles are basically non-existent.

Dean M.
Marketing Analyst in USA
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

NeverBounce Review

Kommentare: The benefits of using NeverBounce is that we always have crystal clean email lists and they prove 1,000 free credits a month!

NeverBounce is the easiest software to use. All you need to do is drag over your .csv file and let it do the rest!

I wish it could further classify the "catchall" To be safe, I don't like to include these emails in campaigns, but I feel like there is definitely an opportunity cost to this.

Marketing Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Fast email verification and seamless integration

3 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: The tool is extremely fast at processing and verifying email addresses, but the accuracy could be improved.

The email verification results was turned around in less than 15 minutes. Pretty fast seeing as I had a little over 20,000 emails. The integration with ActiveCampaign saved us a lot of time from having to export and then import lists. I was able to easily transfer our contact list with a simple integration and start the verification process.

The accuracy was okay. Despite running email addresses through NeverBounce, when I sent out email campaigns, I would still get reports that some addresses bounced or were not valid.

Senior BDE in Indien

Reduce Bounce rate by verifying emails

Kommentare: The overall experience is quite good. Really liked it.

The thing that I liked the most is that it is very easy to verify the emails if they do exist or not. Hence , the chances of bouncing of an email becomes negligible and hence delivery rate of your emails is high. The another thing is we can verify emails one by one as well as in bulk by uploading the list.

I really liked the tool. I didn't find any issue while using it.

Senior Analyst in Indien
Versicherung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Verify the emails easily using Neverbounce

Kommentare: The overall experience is very nice. This really helps a lot in cleaning and verifying the email list.

The tool verifies the email address for its correctness very easily. You just need to paste the email address and press verify and it will tell whether the email is valid, invalid or catch all. Verified email means better deliverability and hence reduced bounce rate.

It is really helpful using this tool. I am not able to find any challenge while using this tool as of now.

Ratko I.
Ratko I.
CEO & Founder in Kroatien
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best tool to clean your email list of non-deliverable emails

Kommentare: It's an irreplaceable tool for checking our lists before we do a send out.

Cost effective - we've used a few tools that do the same job and NeverBounce is the most cost effective one. Ease of use, you can simply upload a CSV of emails and NeverBounce gives you the results if the emails are correct, incorrect or risky. That's all good, but integration is what makes it amazing! They integrate with a few tools out of the box, plus you can connect them through Zapier as well. But it's simple to integrate it through an API get request - we've linked a Google Sheet with it, so we check all emails we want to include for the future. What I love is their flexible pay-as-you-go pricing, you don't need to pay in advance, rather get billed for what you use and you enjoy their volume based pricing. Truly amazing support as well, they explained everything and set the software for me to work on.

None that I have found so far, it's simple to setup and use.

Louise F.
Louise F.
Expat Support / Helpdesk Consultant in Spanien

For squeaky-clean mailing lists

As well as cleaning mailing lists, I love the option to test just one email address at a time. We sometimes have clients attempting to send to or from an invalid email address and I can quickly test and let them know what the issue is.

I haven't had any issues with NeverBounce.