Kickbox Email Verification Erfahrungen

Über Kickbox Email Verification

Identifiziere zustellbare, unzustellbare, Accept-All-, Wegwerf- und Rollen-E-Mail-Adressen innerhalb von Listen oder in Echtzeit zum Zeitpunkt der Erfassung.

Erfahre mehr über Kickbox Email Verification

It is easy to use, inexpensive, and provides quick results that are easy to understand and take action on.

It's a shame there isn't more granular information on these, so that we can better determine which ones can be sent to. Otherwise we'd be excluding half our list for no reason.

Bewertungen zu Kickbox Email Verification

Kickbox Email Verification hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 64 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Kickbox Email Verification bereits verwendet?

Arman
Arman
Project Manager in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool to validate your Accounts/Leads Emails

Kommentare: With the use of Kickbox, now I and my complete team is able to validate all of email addresses before sending final mail to the customers. Somewhere it is saving us to get spammed and blocked on other campaigns platforms. This is a kind of toll which we have been searching and finally we are satisfied with it.

I have been using Kickbox from last 6 months and this is one of the best tools which I have used so far to validate the emails of the leads and previous accounts/business data. Previously I have been using sales navigator which was a kind of manual process however it automated my email verification and made the things easier for me and my team members. I was also able to integrate it with my campaign tools and team was very supportive within this process now.

To be very frank on this part, I personally did not face any issues while using this. However few of my team members found that the pricing part could be relaxed a bit as the platform grows up as it will help startups to go for.

Steve
Vice President in USA
Staatsverwaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kickbox has been a fantastic tool for us

Kommentare: Kickbox took me only minutes to set up and get my first list on through. Compared to other tools it was much easier to set up. Also, other tools for email verification would get me bad bounce rates of up to 10% even after verifying, kickbox is much more accurate as they've had a bad bounce rate of less than .5 percent after verifying. So it's outperformed other tools I've tried.

It was incredibly easy to use, the functions were obvious and loading my file took only a minute. The great part is how fast the tool works, even when I upload a large list it takes only minutes for the list to be verified. Also, the quality of results is better than other tools that i have used.

there were very few cons about the software, I've used 3 or 4 services prior to this and so far this has been the best performing of the tools I used.

Buchhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Kickbox is the worst every

1,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: The worst ever, their system does not detect anything

nothing, they are the worst ever, no customer support

their system had a more than 10% kick back rate

Senior Email Program Manager in USA
Informationsdienst, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended

Kommentare: I began looking for a new tool after our previous tool did something I considered dishonest/underhanded. I was introduced to people who worked there and they gave me 1,000 free credits. I used those credits to test 1,000 records through Kickbox (A) vs 1,000 records through our existing vendor (B). I took the results from our existing vendor, suppressed the ones they said were bad and sent the rest. After the send, I looked at:
- records (B) had said were OK but actually did bounce
- records (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK
Many of the records (B) said were OK but did bounce were marked as NOT OK by (A), to a statistically significant variance.
I did not test records that (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK, but I felt like I had been leaving money on the table.
With any of these tools, there is always a margin of "unknown" - they can't predict if it's going to be good or not. Kickbox will do a little more with examining addresses [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to try to estimate the quality (called a SendEx Score) and will also return columns for "Free" and "Disposable" or "Role" addresses. Kickbox will not charge you for ones it can't predict. The other vendor did charge. Kickbox also charged on a sliding scale - the more credits you bought up front, the cheaper they were, compared to the other vendor always having a set amount. Kickbox's API also returns that same larger dataset, compared to the competitor's "yes/no" response.

Provides more than just a yes/no response Is pretty quick I prefer the credit approach vs paying individually after each batc

There is nothing fundamentally lacking in this tool. It does the job I need to do it.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Professional email verification to boost your list health

Kommentare: This is one of the leading email verification tools on the market. It's been a rising force so to speak and is one of my favorite tools. I like the modern look and how stable this is. You also get accurate results within reasonable time (I prefer accuracy over speed). It's actually quite fast for the number of checks that are performed. I have recommended Kickbox to business partners before and will continue to do so. You'll also find that there's plenty of information on their site to learn about email verification and email marketing. The knowledge you can gather as a user is something you can use in your business, especially if you're responsible for keeping track of the email marketing performance (and risks).

I like the clean interface for starters. This cloud-based tool is easy to use and all the important info and settings are presented in a clean way. One of the things that I like is that Kickbox gives each lead a score, based on a few criteria. You can also quickly see what your overall list health is. It's good to monitor this regularly. I found Kickbox to be very accurate when I tested a few of my email lists, including a large list with 'old' email addresses. This is one of the leading tools out there. I recommend trying it to see how it compares with the others.

Pricing structure changed a bit, making it more expensive than before. Still reasonable pricing in my opinion, especially since a healthy email list will give you a good return if you're good at email marketing. That being said, new features were introduced over the years, and that's also included in the new pricing.

Ronnie
Ronnie
CEO in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Fast, reliable email verification tool

We integrate Kickbox into our opt-in web forms, so we minimize fake emails upon signup. We've been using this for years now and, honestly, I forget that we have it... and I mean that in a good way! It just works! No downtime or weird issues... but I am confident that the emails we get are deliverable without having to do anything extra on our end.

It would be nice if Kickbox kept an internal database of every email it checks via the API so it saves the result without having to re-run an email verification. But honestly, it's no big deal.

Miguel Angel
Miguel Angel
manager system in Mexiko
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

delay in microsoft accounts

Kommentare: Excellent before last month :(

The kickbox system is very easy to use, also the integration with api es very easy.

Should have Kickbox system a method for alert when have a issue with validation or delay in validation. the last month my clients and me were experimenting a validation very slow with much unknown that alert to my clients and was generate cancelation of service.

Ahsan
Marketing Executive in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

If you ever consider data refreshment - Kickbox is the best solution

Kickbox has been superb at data cleansing for us, we have cleaned all our lists on Hubspot from Kickbox as we were getting loads of soft or hard bounces from our old data. It is very easy to use and does the job within 5 minutes. Does provide quality on verifications and it is very easy to integrate it with CRMs.

One thing which I never understood was the lack of details for the contacts that are listed as Risky (The undeliverable are straightforward) but risky ones are not backed by any data or reason behind them. As I have tested one of my colleague's emails and it came as RISKY but there was no reason behind the label.

This easily has the most amazing tools of any email management business system out there in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tools for any business that needs awesome email functionality

Kommentare: Kickbox was amazing from the start. My partner and I grabbed ahold of the tools and never looked back. Many people don't use email systems correctly, but this helps guide you and give you all the tools you need to get anything done with almost any business.

Tons of features, great customer service, results are dependable and fast. Very inexpensive compared to others vs the tools that you get.

None really, maybe faster loading times, but they aren't bad at all.

Bob
President in USA

Kickbox Review

Easy to set up; HubSpot integration made it easy to clean my prospect lists.

I have no issue with the service, it works well.

Ceo in USA
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kickbox is a great product

Kommentare: Excellent

Easy and affordable. Good customer service.

Kickbox could offer more products around fraud and we would be interested in purchasing them.

Internet, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A fantastic tool for keeping your data clean

It's a very simple API that can be integrated with any custom process, whether it be web forms, marketing automation, or other applets

It's a bit pricey compared to the alternatives and the volume pricing doesn't help too much. Also, it's hard to truly trust the sendex to block people.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

The most effective email marketing software

Kommentare: Active campaign has greatly aided me in the development of my core service, which is the creation, implementation, and optimization of funnels for a variety of firms in a variety of industries.

It's a fantastic platform; the CRM is extremely straightforward, and the customer follow-up it provides through automations is excellent; it can send automatic or mass emails, and it has several add-ins that are very much in line with the task. I'm passionate about digital marketing, and this system has helped me stay organized without relying on extra paper or outdated Excel tactics. I really suggest it for a variety of enterprises because it is quite adaptable to whatever you want to achieve. CRM and sales automation, marketing reporting and analytics, contact management, and A/B testing are all highlights.

I wish the analytic tools were more visually appealing and required less clicks to access. I enjoy the activity stream on the right side of my dashboard, but to access more information, I have to navigate around to each contact or go to the campaign itself. On the Lite plan, I wish I had access to landing pages.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Look no further Just use Kickbox for you business for best shot!

Kommentare: In our business, we email every now and again. Keeping up with the nature of our areas and limiting bob backs and undelivered messages is critical. Utilizing kickbox permits us to check each of our contacts in a single click while acquiring further lucidity into the nature of data our officials are giving and the nature of messages we are conveying. Kickbox has kept our space solid and thus our domain most secure

1. What I partake in the most utilizing Kickbox is that it is a consistent item that is exceptionally visual and clear for pre-send & in-flight email testing. 2. From the underlying landing page to tracking down where to confirm our information, to where to transfer the data and afterward to at last download for using it next is a clean cycle obviously. 3. Inbox visibility and detection of basic content can rapidly resolve.

I truly can't track down a protest or aversion about Kickbox. I surmise the just one would be that I wish it could accomplish all the more however, I accept that is a senseless solicitation as the item is sure about what it offers (email check, email management, and so on) and puts forth a valiant effort to pass on this data plainly and in an absorbable way.

Eric
Administrator in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent platform, fantastic support

Kommentare: Exceptional

Using Kickbox has kept our mail delivery high and protects our sender reputation. Their API's and billing features make it very easy to implement and operate. The service is truly first class, they're always incredibly responsive and have went over an above on a number of occasions to support us. I highly recommend kickbox for any email validation needs.

Satisfied with all aspects of the platform.

Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Kickbox can easily kickout of all emailing problems!

Kommentare: It is a dependable and stable organization. IN every one of the years that I have recruited the help I have not had any issue and I have gotten the help right away. Email tracking can be sort out most easy way.

Kickbox kicks the non-productive leads out of the network. It conveys incredible assistance that assists me with making the most specific out of my email contacts. It will be the best help you pay for assuming you want email confirmation. a foundation of simple route, clean without subtleties that occupy from simple use, an amicable shading without drops of activity.

Nothing sorted out yet! Doing really great with this playful app.

Maurice
Managing Director in UK
E-Learning, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A burden free Tool indeed!

Kommentare: It is associated with our main email database and permorming well without any problem at all. It's ready to browse the emails at a quick rate, with decent approval. It lessen our burden and overall costs.

We join Kickbox into our selective web structures, along these lines we decrease fake email addresses upon information exchange. We have involved this for practically any lengthy time now and truly, I fail to remember we have it. I suggest inside an ideal way! It truly works! No personal time or odd issues. Nonetheless, understand that the email we've is deliverable without adapting to finishing anything extra over the completion. Plus most of all its price is fair enough.

No issue shown yet using Kickbox. It is great in the event that Kickbox puts away an inside information base of each email it checks while utilizing the API hence it is all in all outcome without adapting to re-run an email confirmation.

Joseph
Founder in Frankreich
Internet, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Lack of precision in email verification causing a lot of hard bounces

Customer support, the team is really nice, available and helpful

Their email verificaiton tool doesn't really work It validates a lot of emails that end up in hard bounce Something may have changed in a recent update, I don't know

Katie
VP Of Market Analytics in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Marketing Team's Lifesaver

Kommentare: Kickbox has been easy to use and overall a fantastic addition to our toolset when it comes to marketing. It really helps us maintain the email health when we send marketing emails as well as when we do one on one emails with a contact. It allows our team to know if we need to update information, manually unsubscribe someone, as well as help flesh out our "do not email" list to avoid bounces or spam notifications. Anyone in the marketing field that has to manage a CRM and schedule emails should highly consider adding this to their tool belt.

I like how easy it is to import a list of names and emails and verify whether or not we should continue using the email that we have saved or if we need to reach out and ask for a better email (or if they still want to receive emails).

I wish after running the list through kickbox we could have it sync with our CRM again and update a field that states whether or not the email is good, mediocre, or straight up bad. From there I could create a workflow that tells the team member assigned to the contact that they should follow up and get a corrected email. The way it is now it ads a step for us to export and re-import the contacts to the CRM.

Pm
Managing Director in Bangladesch
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Kickbox is more than a tool, It's fun and much ahead than most!

Kommentare: 1. We can easily check a loads of emails using Kickbox and our emails never bounce back.
2. We can make any move and moderation to our email programms from any kind of spaming.
3. Now we can easily reach out to a huge level of subscribers as well so easily.
4. We can easily check any emails by just drag and dropping.

1. The application is genuinely simple and can be sorted out without a great deal of information or preparing. 2. It won't bounce back of the basic uses like monitoring email for you or for business, deliberately delivering emails for you, spam checking and so on more. 3. Inbox Placement Testing is also another great feature of Kickbox. 4. It protects your domain and ip by blacklist monitoring.

1. So far, It's suiting us very well as we can met up our most needs. 2. It requires some time to go through a rundown of messages, however that is somewhat unavoidable easily.

Eric
Senior Front End Engineer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

consistant results

Ease of use. Its extremely simple to connect to and use the API. We've always received very consistent results from the API

Can be expensive if you're using it on a large volume

Amy
Marketing Director in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Email Verification

Kommentare: Fair pricing, easy implementation, works flawlessly

Fair pricing, easy implement, works flawlessly

I don't recall anything specific that deterred the decision

Letha
Marketing Director in USA
Eventservice, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Seamless with excellent quality

This service works perfectly with Active Campaign. I can't imagine going back to the manual steps of using one platform then transferring to another. If you use AC and have 3rd party acquisition platforms that you pull from, Kickbox is the solution! Their customer service is great and quick, too.

I don't have any dislikes. Kickbox does exactly as it says.

miguel
associate director, business development in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Kickbox is great but needs fine-tuning to be even better.

Kommentare: I use kickbox every time I send a mass email marketing campaign which happens 1-2 per quarter.

Easy to use. I can put in thousands of contacts and get ratings quickly.

Ratings can be hard to understand. I use Kickbox to help keep our bounce rate down with HubSpot but sometimes it notes some contacts as risky when I know they are in fact fine to email. There were also some contacts that received the highest rating for deliverability but bounced - it's infrequent but happens more than I'd like.

Tammy
Accounting Manager in USA
Buchhaltung, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

For non-techies, here is a recommended SMTP relay service!

Kommentare: We appreciate that Campaigner is more than just an email application, but they don't appear to be interested in our suggestions. It's disheartening that there isn't been any kind of redesign for convenience of use in all these years. We will most likely look about to see if there is something better suited to our needs and priced more reasonably than what we are being charged monthly.

There are no restrictions on how many emails you can send from your email client. Many ISPs' email limits are overcome. Good metrics and support in the event of a blacklisting issue. They are adamant about just using opt-in lists and providing explicit opt-out instructions.

I'm not sure. There were no problems for me. I sincerely hope that the firm and this service will continue to exist for a long time. You never know who is buying what.