Kickbox Email Verification Erfahrungen

Filtern nach:

Über Kickbox Email Verification

Identifiziere zustellbare, unzustellbare, Accept-All-, Wegwerf- und Rollen-E-Mail-Adressen innerhalb von Listen oder in Echtzeit zum Zeitpunkt der Erfassung.

Erfahre mehr über Kickbox Email Verification

Arman S.
Arman S.
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.5.2021

"Amazing tool to validate your Accounts/Leads Emails"

Kommentare: With the use of Kickbox, now I and my complete team is able to validate all of email addresses before sending final mail to the customers. Somewhere it is saving us to get spammed and blocked on other campaigns platforms. This is a kind of toll which we have been searching and finally we are satisfied with it.

Vorteile: I have been using Kickbox from last 6 months and this is one of the best tools which I have used so far to validate the emails of the leads and previous accounts/business data. Previously I have been using sales navigator which was a kind of manual process however it automated my email verification and made the things easier for me and my team members. I was also able to integrate it with my campaign tools and team was very supportive within this process now.

Nachteile: To be very frank on this part, I personally did not face any issues while using this. However few of my team members found that the pricing part could be relaxed a bit as the platform grows up as it will help startups to go for.

• Bewertet am 4.5.2021
  • Bewertet am 3.9.2021

"Professional email verification to boost your list health"

Kommentare: This is one of the leading email verification tools on the market. It's been a rising force so to speak and is one of my favorite tools. I like the modern look and how stable this is. You also get accurate results within reasonable time (I prefer accuracy over speed). It's actually quite fast for the number of checks that are performed. I have recommended Kickbox to business partners before and will continue to do so. You'll also find that there's plenty of information on their site to learn about email verification and email marketing. The knowledge you can gather as a user is something you can use in your business, especially if you're responsible for keeping track of the email marketing performance (and risks).

Vorteile: I like the clean interface for starters. This cloud-based tool is easy to use and all the important info and settings are presented in a clean way. One of the things that I like is that Kickbox gives each lead a score, based on a few criteria. You can also quickly see what your overall list health is. It's good to monitor this regularly. I found Kickbox to be very accurate when I tested a few of my email lists, including a large list with 'old' email addresses. This is one of the leading tools out there. I recommend trying it to see how it compares with the others.

Nachteile: Pricing structure changed a bit, making it more expensive than before. Still reasonable pricing in my opinion, especially since a healthy email list will give you a good return if you're good at email marketing. That being said, new features were introduced over the years, and that's also included in the new pricing.

• Bewertet am 3.9.2021
Miguel R.
associate director, business development
Bildungsmanagement, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2021

"Kickbox is great but needs fine-tuning to be even better."

Kommentare: I use kickbox every time I send a mass email marketing campaign which happens 1-2 per quarter.

Vorteile: Easy to use. I can put in thousands of contacts and get ratings quickly.

Nachteile: Ratings can be hard to understand. I use Kickbox to help keep our bounce rate down with HubSpot but sometimes it notes some contacts as risky when I know they are in fact fine to email. There were also some contacts that received the highest rating for deliverability but bounced - it's infrequent but happens more than I'd like.

Steve T.
Vice President
Staatsverwaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2021

"Kickbox has been a fantastic tool for us"

Kommentare: Kickbox took me only minutes to set up and get my first list on through. Compared to other tools it was much easier to set up. Also, other tools for email verification would get me bad bounce rates of up to 10% even after verifying, kickbox is much more accurate as they've had a bad bounce rate of less than .5 percent after verifying. So it's outperformed other tools I've tried.

Vorteile: It was incredibly easy to use, the functions were obvious and loading my file took only a minute. The great part is how fast the tool works, even when I upload a large list it takes only minutes for the list to be verified. Also, the quality of results is better than other tools that i have used.

Nachteile: there were very few cons about the software, I've used 3 or 4 services prior to this and so far this has been the best performing of the tools I used.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NeverBounce

Warum Kickbox Email Verification gewählt wurde: the other tools were getting such bad bounce rates even after verifying with them

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickbox Email Verification: our contact at Hubspot said they were a great tool for this and that recommendation led us to try it

James G.
Ceo
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.6.2021

"Kickbox is a great product"

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Easy and affordable. Good customer service.

Nachteile: Kickbox could offer more products around fraud and we would be interested in purchasing them.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Socure

Warum Kickbox Email Verification gewählt wurde: Emailage was Too expensive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickbox Email Verification: Price and customer service

• Bewertet am 30.6.2021
Katie B.
VP Of Market Analytics
Immobilien, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Marketing Team's Lifesaver"

Kommentare: Kickbox has been easy to use and overall a fantastic addition to our toolset when it comes to marketing. It really helps us maintain the email health when we send marketing emails as well as when we do one on one emails with a contact. It allows our team to know if we need to update information, manually unsubscribe someone, as well as help flesh out our "do not email" list to avoid bounces or spam notifications. Anyone in the marketing field that has to manage a CRM and schedule emails should highly consider adding this to their tool belt.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to import a list of names and emails and verify whether or not we should continue using the email that we have saved or if we need to reach out and ask for a better email (or if they still want to receive emails).

Nachteile: I wish after running the list through kickbox we could have it sync with our CRM again and update a field that states whether or not the email is good, mediocre, or straight up bad. From there I could create a workflow that tells the team member assigned to the contact that they should follow up and get a corrected email. The way it is now it ads a step for us to export and re-import the contacts to the CRM.

Eric S.
Senior Front End Engineer

"consistant results"

Vorteile: Ease of use. Its extremely simple to connect to and use the API. We've always received very consistent results from the API

Nachteile: Can be expensive if you're using it on a large volume

Bob L.
  • Bewertet am 2.7.2021

"Kickbox Review"

Vorteile: Easy to set up; HubSpot integration made it easy to clean my prospect lists.

Nachteile: I have no issue with the service, it works well.

• Bewertet am 2.7.2021
Esam S.
developer , team manager
E-Learning, 11-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2021

"great service , easy to use"

Kommentare: really it was simple and easy to use

Vorteile: easy to use , simple to understand , easy developers documentation .

Nachteile: does not have a history for api usage : i mean i want to see every single email that verified .

Larissa P.
Associate Director, Recruitment & Employer Relations
Bildungsmanagement, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2021

"Mostly good, but what about "risky" emails?"

Kommentare: In general, it's been good. We are using HubSpot as a CRM and trying to do more of our email marketing through there, so using Kickbox has been helpful in pre-screening emails to ensure that we have good data to upload.

Vorteile: It is easy to use, inexpensive, and provides quick results that are easy to understand and take action on.

Nachteile: The "risky" emails usually comprise about half of the lists we upload, but in our experience when actually sending to these emails, a good majority are deliverable and only a small fraction (10%) actually bounce. It's a shame there isn't more granular information on these, so that we can better determine which ones can be sent to. Otherwise we'd be excluding half our list for no reason.

James L.
James L.
Senior Email Program Manager
Informationsdienst, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2021

"Highly recommended"

Kommentare: I began looking for a new tool after our previous tool did something I considered dishonest/underhanded. I was introduced to people who worked there and they gave me 1,000 free credits. I used those credits to test 1,000 records through Kickbox (A) vs 1,000 records through our existing vendor (B). I took the results from our existing vendor, suppressed the ones they said were bad and sent the rest. After the send, I looked at:
- records (B) had said were OK but actually did bounce
- records (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK
Many of the records (B) said were OK but did bounce were marked as NOT OK by (A), to a statistically significant variance.
I did not test records that (B) had said were not OK but (A) said were OK, but I felt like I had been leaving money on the table.
With any of these tools, there is always a margin of "unknown" - they can't predict if it's going to be good or not. Kickbox will do a little more with examining addresses [SENSITIVE CONTENT] to try to estimate the quality (called a SendEx Score) and will also return columns for "Free" and "Disposable" or "Role" addresses. Kickbox will not charge you for ones it can't predict. The other vendor did charge. Kickbox also charged on a sliding scale - the more credits you bought up front, the cheaper they were, compared to the other vendor always having a set amount. Kickbox's API also returns that same larger dataset, compared to the competitor's "yes/no" response.

Vorteile: Provides more than just a yes/no response
Is pretty quick
I prefer the credit approach vs paying individually after each batc

Nachteile: There is nothing fundamentally lacking in this tool. It does the job I need to do it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: BriteVerify

Warum Kickbox Email Verification gewählt wurde: Described above.

Zuvor genutzte Software: BriteVerify

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Kickbox Email Verification: Described above.

• Bewertet am 25.6.2021
Director, Demand Generation
Internet, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 8.9.2020

"A fantastic tool for keeping your data clean"

Vorteile: It's a very simple API that can be integrated with any custom process, whether it be web forms, marketing automation, or other applets

Nachteile: It's a bit pricey compared to the alternatives and the volume pricing doesn't help too much. Also, it's hard to truly trust the sendex to block people.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: NeverBounce

• Bewertet am 8.9.2020
Ronnie N.
Ronnie N.
  • Bewertet am 14.11.2018

"Fast, reliable email verification tool"

Vorteile: We integrate Kickbox into our opt-in web forms, so we minimize fake emails upon signup. We've been using this for years now and, honestly, I forget that we have it... and I mean that in a good way! It just works! No downtime or weird issues... but I am confident that the emails we get are deliverable without having to do anything extra on our end.

Nachteile: It would be nice if Kickbox kept an internal database of every email it checks via the API so it saves the result without having to re-run an email verification. But honestly, it's no big deal.

• Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Miguel angel F.
Miguel angel F.
manager system
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2021

"delay in microsoft accounts"

Kommentare: Excellent before last month :(

Vorteile: The kickbox system is very easy to use, also the integration with api es very easy.

Nachteile: Should have Kickbox system a method for alert when have a issue with validation or delay in validation. the last month my clients and me were experimenting a validation very slow with much unknown that alert to my clients and was generate cancelation of service.

Eric K.
Administrator
  • Bewertet am 13.1.2021

"Excellent platform, fantastic support"

Kommentare: Exceptional

Vorteile: Using Kickbox has kept our mail delivery high and protects our sender reputation. Their API's and billing features make it very easy to implement and operate. The service is truly first class, they're always incredibly responsive and have went over an above on a number of occasions to support us. I highly recommend kickbox for any email validation needs.

Nachteile: Satisfied with all aspects of the platform.

• Bewertet am 13.1.2021
Amy S.
Marketing Director

"Email Verification"

Kommentare: Fair pricing, easy implementation, works flawlessly

Vorteile: Fair pricing, easy implement, works flawlessly

Nachteile: I don't recall anything specific that deterred the decision

Letha D.
Marketing Director
Eventservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2021

"Seamless with excellent quality"

Vorteile: This service works perfectly with Active Campaign. I can't imagine going back to the manual steps of using one platform then transferring to another. If you use AC and have 3rd party acquisition platforms that you pull from, Kickbox is the solution! Their customer service is great and quick, too.

Nachteile: I don't have any dislikes. Kickbox does exactly as it says.

Randi C.
Operations Manager
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"Entrenuity Kickbox Review"

Kommentare: We use Hubspot CRM and our email list was so outdated that it ended up "quarantined" by Hubspot due to the number of undeliverables and bounces, so we couldn't even send out emails. Hubspot actually recommended Kickbox to us to clean up our lists. It worked perfectly.

Vorteile: It worked! It helped us clean up our email list so that we received fewer bounces and undeliverables.

Nachteile: I thought the product worked well, as promised.

Courtney C.
Publisher
Verlagswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.6.2021

"A must have for Authors!"

Kommentare: As a publisher, it is important that my authors build their newsletter list and do so in a healthy way. When we run giveaways, we will sometimes get fake accounts trying to scam our authors out of a prize with no intention of interacting with the author or their work. Kickbox helps us identify fake or misspelled addresses so we know we're reaching the right readers!

Vorteile: I love how easy it is to upload a list and get it verified quickly. The results are presented with many options and with terms that are easy to understand.

Nachteile: I'm pretty happy with all aspects of this software, but we do get some false positives sometimes.

Miguel H.
  • Bewertet am 24.6.2021

"Helped us lower our Bounce Rate!"

Vorteile: I like the verification features of this product.

Nachteile: We are trying to reduce our bounce rates, at the same time, as a startup, we don't want to lose potential leads. The "undeliverable" notice is helpful. The "risky" when double checked usually works. We have been deleting contacts that are "undeliverable and risky". I would prefer a more definitive answer than risky.
I wish this could be auto integrated into Hubspot so that as email leads come in, they get automatically verified. It would save us time having to do this manually every day.

Julie G.
Director of Marketing
Bankwesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

"5-Star!"

Kommentare: We've experienced so many advantages by using Kickbox Email Verification. Most importantly, it has helped us be more compliant with our email addresses when sending out our e-newsletter. And it's helped draw attention to some of our bad emails so that we can fix them immediately.

Vorteile: I love the fact that it is SO EASY to use -- it tells me exactly where in the process it is at all times. It's FAST and convenient and I really like that A LOT! It has really helped in cleaning up our mailing list for our e-newsletter that we do each month.

Nachteile: Integration of this product with our current business flow was very fast and easy. I don't have anything negative to say -- it's worked GREAT for us!

Amy D.
Senior Marketing Automation Specialist
  • Bewertet am 1.7.2021

"Kickbox is a life safer"

Kommentare: We use Kickbox to run our Franchise Members customer lists before importing them into our Marketing Automation platform. It's done a really great job weeding out the "bad" emails and puts our mind at ease regarding any CAN-SPAM issues we would have run into by NOT using Kickbox.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and is a life saver to validate our customer emails!

Nachteile: So far, I haven't encountered anything that I don't like about this software.

Sal M.
Exec Assistant
Hochschulbildung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

"email verification"

Kommentare: Kickbox is critical in keeping emails up to date.

Vorteile: Very easy to use and fast. I would highly recommend Kickbox.

Nachteile: Nothing. It's so simple, you don't have to think about anything

Software tester
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2021

"Best too for email varification on real time"

Kommentare: I am really happy with the product perf and totally recommend this product to others.

Vorteile: I really like 2 of its feature which segregate this tool from similar tools available in market
1) Integration with your ESP and support to help to integrate with my company workflow with the help of large number of Api libraries support
2) Real time email verification
It really helps to understand fake emails to eliminate from the data and provide you good and verified emails..

Nachteile: There is no cons to this product.
It delivers whatever it's saying it will deliver.
So it's fullfilling it's purpose to provide you verified emails on the go.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2021
Rohit K.
Rohit K.
Senior Email Marketing Executive
  • Bewertet am 5.5.2021

"Best Email marketing tool among all!!"

Vorteile: Best feature is you just need to upload your emails and it will be verified in single go.

Nachteile: Currently i'm using the trial version and exploring the details as of now I haven't found any cons but will add if found any.

• Bewertet am 5.5.2021