Über Clickworker

Cloud-Technologie-Plattform für Datenmanagement und AI-Algorithmen-Training.

Erfahre mehr über Clickworker

Alexander Z.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 6.5.2018

"I worked with multiple crowdsourcing providers, and Clickworker is the best! "

Kommentare: We received quality work with high throughput and on budget. Clickworker help allowed WeFi to achieve its business objectives faster than planned and to save money while doing that.
I highly recommend Clickworker to anyone who is looking for crowdsourced task execution.

Vorteile: At WeFi, we used Clickworker for complex geography-related tasks involving tens of thousands of repetitions. The work performed by the crowdsourced team was very high quality. The close support of Clickworker dedicated project manager was of great help. With Clickworker, we were able to beat our own schedule and get things done faster and on budget.

Nachteile: I could not find any downsides in Clickworker services - everything operated flawlessly during our joint work.

• Bewertet am 6.5.2018
Warehouse Manager
Maschinerie, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"Clickworker Review"

Kommentare: I love this website. It is my #1 income generate site at all time. At the time of this writing, it already have closed to 2 millions of Clickworkers registered and more than 10,000 Clickworkers is online and ready to accept any errant job you are to be given.

Vorteile: This is the best cloud sourcing site I had ever had. It is good for data scientist who are looking for create and store large amount of data and to be created by human. As for the micro-task worker (aka Clickworker) also, this is the best place for you to earn some extra money out of it. Personally, I had earn about 400€ per month on average just from this site alone. For those who had a Chinese Language background, it is an added advantage for you. It came out as some 70,000 micro task for you at the rate of €0.025 for you just to read out a short sentence in Mandarin. At the time of this writing, it is still left of some 50,000 sentence to be read. Each sentence will take you less than 15 seconds to complete it. Imagine one sentence takes 15 seconds. one minutes can do 4 sentences, one hour can do 60x4 = 240 sentences. One day of work 8 hours, you can complete 1920 sentences. That is equivalent to €48. And per month you may make up to €1440!!! I special love another job of VALIDATE where they ask you just to validate the recording of the Chinese words recorded by other Clickworkers. Just click approve or reject and you will be paid by the same amount of recording jobs. Remember to point or where is the error if rejected. If you choose those with CCJK type, you may earn up to 20X of what normally a single sentences was read out. But the time required to complete it also 20X more. For those who doesn't understand Mandarin can also sign up. It is accepted world wide.

Nachteile: The payment is not made immediately. Some job will take 30 days or even 60 days before you will get paid. Payment made via Paypal. In Euro dollars.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Nelini J.
Academic Instructor
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 7.5.2020

"Earn some extra money via Clickworker"

Kommentare: Overall, It is really good to search for jobs and complete those jobs. You can log in to your account via a one tap. I like it and still using it.

Vorteile: Clickworker app is easy to install and use. You can view the jobs easily via the app. It constantly displays the available jobs to you. It is very user friendly and simple app.

Nachteile: Sometimes it takes longer to respond. I have faced some difficulties while I am updating my profile.

• Bewertet am 7.5.2020
Lorali S.
Receptionist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 1.12.2018

"Light Work Light Pay"

Kommentare: My experience has been good, where as I have dome some side tasks for money and have gotten paid, but the side jobs are time consuming and tedious and pay out cents per job, which does not add up. To make it worth it. All in all, it is a nice software to earn little money if you’ve got nothing else going on.

Vorteile: This software is ultimately free and pays out a small amount of money for the tasks you complete. For this reason alone, I like this software.

Nachteile: Clickworker does not give many money making opportunities. If you find some work that fits you, it will ultimately pay out cents per job. It gets to be too tedious of work for too little of pay. Not enough to be a substantial side gig for extra income.

• Bewertet am 1.12.2018
Krystal H.
Super intendent
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.3.2019

"Overall impressive"

Kommentare: I'm still learning the different areas of it, but I'm overall extremely impressed at the professionalism of it as a whole

Vorteile: Its pretty much impossible to get passed it if your a bot.

Nachteile: On the rare occasion it goes overboard on the number of tests before passing you through

• Bewertet am 21.3.2019
Jennifer R.
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.7.2019

"Extra Income, Join Clickworker"

Vorteile: I have been a Clickworker user for almost two years. I use the app to take jobs from my phone. It is easy, legit and a nice way to make some extra money.

Nachteile: I don't like how the Clickworker app will not let you access UHRS from inside the app.

• Bewertet am 29.7.2019
Jessica A.
Freelancer
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.1.2020

"I'm enjoying it so far"

Kommentare: I'm had a good experience thus far and have already recommended it to a few friends.

Vorteile: I like that I can use this software on the computer or on a mobile app for on the go. There are specific jobs to do on the computer vs mobile, but they are all easy to do. I like that I'm able to see my profile information, track job history, and see my payments on the app and on the computer version.

Nachteile: I don't like that I'm unable to contact customer service directly through the system. I have to go through my email to contact which just adds extra unnecessary steps in my opinion.

• Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Sagi F.
Data engineer
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2018

"I'm having a good experience working with click worker, great service and high quality results."

Vorteile: - The software is very easy to use
- Excellent quality
- Great customer service
- Flexible to changes

Nachteile: - Not compitable to high volumes (in a specific job)
- Low learning rate (the tasks are done in the same rate also after a long time)

• Bewertet am 13.5.2018
Peter N.
VP Product
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2018

"The tasks were complicated so it's reasonable that they were late. "

Kommentare: We were able to get 1800 images sourced through Clickworker

Vorteile: They tried very hard to make the delivery date. They did have incremental images so even though they were late, we still had images trickle in.

Nachteile: They could improve on turnaround time. We needed better tracking for when the images will delivered so we don't have to keep trying support.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Ginés H.
Research Associate at Perceptual Computing Laboratory
Hochschulbildung
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2018

"Enterprise option - So far happy with the results"

Kommentare: A new dataset for our AI algorithms

Vorteile: We are collaborating in a new feature that they didn't have before, they take seriously my feed-back and keep improving the tool.

Nachteile: Some initial bugs that took a few iterations to be solved, but again, it was a new feature deployed for our needs so it's reasonable.

• Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Mudlogger/Junior data engineer
Öl & Energie, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"Great platform for making "pocket" money."

Kommentare: I've made quite a bit with them. Especially, I recommend signing up for the UHRS platform. They are sincere and have great customer service.

Vorteile: Ability to gain money sitting behind my desk. I don't have to get up, just wait for tasks and do them for pay. The training is great, also.

Nachteile: Sometimes there are no tasks available - but that is not Clickworker's fault, so I don't have anything bad to say.

Henk M.
Remote Technical Support Representative
Verbraucherdienste, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.4.2019

"Provides user feedback in a easy way."

Vorteile: I like that this allows me to engage with users in a way I couldn't do so with otherwise. It allows me to also do audits remotely as well.

Nachteile: The app gets frequent complaints by users for functionality issues.

• Bewertet am 5.4.2019
Brennan F.
Sales Consultant
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2018

"Love the AI Capability"

Kommentare: Business scalability and efficiency creations are pretty compelling.

Vorteile: I love the scalability - Clickworker can handle so many different types of projects and has a great way of simplifying complex projects into milestone-based action plans

Nachteile: I haven't found any glaring weaknesses. I have a wish list of what I wish AI could do at this point in time - hopefully that becomes a reality as technology progresses

• Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Co-Founder & Business Developer
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 2.11.2018

"Happy with the platform"

Vorteile: Ease of use, customer service, intelligent crowd.

Nachteile: Nothing, the team is great and it was a seamless experience.

Jared S.
Personal Trainer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 3.8.2019

"Work is hard to find and most is hard to qualify for. "

Vorteile: Not much. It is easy to navigate however.

Nachteile: It is hard to find work and you get spammed with a lot of emails with unqualified work leads.

• Bewertet am 3.8.2019