Great! Wonderful! Awesome!

Bewertet am 17.5.2018
Joanna C.
Luxusgüter & Schmuck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Additional sales !!! I hope it says all! People recommend it to their friends, they purchase themselves - as they got a discount, they friends purchase too, as they got the discount...
So it is not only additional traffic but actually incremental sales

Vorteile: Easy to set up, allows customisation, build on customer insight (recommends your brand/ site) , allows you in an persuasive way to reach friends of your site visitors. Allows you (via proper code setting monitor conversion, weekly automatic report of views and clicks, build together the full picture of its usefulness

Nachteile: Limited possibilities of placement of the icon on my site ( page is busy , so I had some challenge with placing it the way it was impactful)

advanced user

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Mateusz K.
Sportartikel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: increased turnover

Vorteile: The biggest advantage is the intuitive management panel. The marketing campaign is created very quickly. At every stage, you can count on the support of Refericon technical service.

Nachteile: I like that the application works quickly and does not interfere with the software of the store. Store customers don't report any problems with the application. The comfort of my clients is the most important to me. This is a big advantage in my opinion.

Good job, I like that.

Krystian B.
Admin online shop
Sportartikel, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Customers get new promotional offer.

Vorteile: Easy to use
Nice options, functions
Good for value of money
This is new thing on Polish online market. Good option for online shops. Works well and good enough. I'm happy to use that software. Good comunication with the admin of software.

Nachteile: Still waiting for the improvements. Some functions does not work properly but I belive soon will be sorted out.

We're using Refericon on two websites - and we're very pleased with results

Bewertet am 5.6.2018
Emilia C.
E-commerce marketing specialist

Kommentare: Lots of new e-mails that I can use daily on our e-mail marketing. And this brings us new clients.

Vorteile: Everything is easy to use. You can do some kinds of actions and reward customers. And everything is really fast.

Nachteile: Actually nothing. We're really content about the fact that we're using Refericon. There's nothing wrong that I can say about this.

Good app with exelent support. Easy too use and good lookin od web.

Krystian S.

Vorteile: Easy in use and cheap. Custom support help start with application on website. It's good look on my web.

Nachteile: Maybe it could have more options, witch atract too more potencial customers. It's really good aplication

Easy to use and implement referall marketing software. Brings ROI with ease!

Jakub B.
E-commerce Manager
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use, implementation and the genral idea behind the software itself - with synergy of proper marketing campaign (like e.g. extra item in order, not a simple discount) brings very decent level of ROI, increase brand awareness, and last but not least - brings satisfaction to our customers :)

Nachteile: Minor problems with making changes in existing campaings. Sometimes changes does not apply after saving them.

A great tool for acquiring new customers, very good support, low price for the result

Bewertet am 16.5.2018
Lukasz D.

Kommentare: Easy opportunity to acquire new customers.

Vorteile: Interesting possibilities of campaign settings. The ability to test created campaigns through A / B tests. Large personalization possibilities

Nachteile: It's hard to say whether this is a minus of this application but I do not really like the solution using the browser panel to set the campaign.

Best for me - I have more than 500 new user since 3 months

Daniel M.
Kierownik dziau IT

Kommentare: New Users in My Shop

Vorteile: Very good, fast programming support. Modifications to my needs were implemented practically immediately. Super promotions and offers for regular customers.

Nachteile: Nothing like that. All doubts were immediately resolved. Everything is intuitive and I was able to configure it very quickly.

I am satisfied because clients are recommending new clients

Jakub G.
Sport, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I have new customers

Vorteile: I do not need to do anything about it on a daily basis. This software works for me and acquires new clients

Nachteile: This software is perfect;) I would not change anything. Only you can have a grudge against customers that they send orders and do not use rebates.

You can notice ROI from this app around 1 hour after implementation

Magdalena U.

Vorteile: It takes only 5 minutes to implement it and the support is very professional and helpful, they respond quickly.

Nachteile: Even if there is anything to be improved CEO and the rest of the team are happy to do it for you, faster than you expect.

Great!

Bartosz N.
manager

Kommentare: sale

Vorteile: easy to use tool for increasing conversions, easy to install on the website of an online store, I heartily recommend

Nachteile: good contact with technical support, flexible company, no large fees, interesting solution, GO!

The software is really easy to use and I could really fast installed it by myself in our shop.

Marketing Eccomerce Manager

Vorteile: Using software is very intuicial and setting a new compaigne takes just a few minutes. I can set the different view for PC and mobile and choose different icons. I can set "personal" widget.

Nachteile: That's a pity that I can choose just 2 compaignes options: for action and without action and set just discount (ammount or percent) for customers . I can't set a gift (e.g gadget, book or other product) - there is just one script.