Real Estate Service and Sales

Eric E.
Realtor

Vorteile: I like the automation the most but I also love the data that I get from callers. I use this service on multiple marketing pieces and it allows me to track what is working, what pieces get the most calls. After I get the calls the automation kicks in. When you have close to 100 calls or inquiries a month it is great to automate the follow-up. Saves tons of time and helps indicate the leads that need immediate attention vs the leads that need time.

Nachteile: I wish the data was 100% accurate. It's close but not 100%. Sometimes the names do not match and sometimes the addresses do not match. You can always cross-check the data with other systems. I use the mls data to cross-check.

A must have for real estate professionals. When it comes to managing incoming calls this is great

Bewertet am 9.5.2018
David F.
Business Development Executive
Immobilien

Vorteile: Very flexible and easy to use. I have 3 different phone numbers set up that allow me to market each number differently.

Nachteile: I am really looking forward to being able to implement video or gifs in the autoreponders as they go out.

von CallAction an 14.5.2018

Thank you David. We appreciate having you as a client! We have strong roadmap to continue improving the product for professionals like you!

gets me complete info on any lead that comes in, cell phones, social media, address, etc

Tom fonseca - R.

Vorteile: Easy to make campaigns, does video text campaigns, text, etc. love it. Ease of use, easy to get a hold of tech support, Facebook group helps a lot as well.

Nachteile: You can't upload your leads or database into it. So past leads that have come in before can not be added into the campaigns.

love callaction!

AVO REALTY LLC, Broker

Vorteile: I love the automated follow up texts & emails. Overall the technology is amazing & always improving!

Nachteile: Overall it's a LOT of technology & a little confusing to use all the features. I wish I had the time to figure out all of the features that would benefit our company.

Works great and the support is amazing!

Jim B.
Realtor and Group Leader
Immobilien

Kommentare: I captured sign leads, open house registrations, auto texted info to leads and more. I am sure there are more uses that I havent discovered yet.

Vorteile: The support is great and the uses for the product are far more that I expected. It captures the phone numbers for all the leads and sends them to my CRM.

Nachteile: The lead name recognition does not work as often as I would like. I get the phone numbers, but are reluctant tp call the lead by name.

CallAction is assisting our team with both call routing sign calls as well as automated campaigns.

Brian M.
Team Lead

Kommentare: This software enables my team do more in less time.

Vorteile: CallAction software has amazing features when it comes to automation and call routing. The recorded sign calls help me coach the agents on our team and the automated text campaigns for website leads are helping us convert at a higher level.

Nachteile: I find the set up challenging at times although I probably overthink most of the functionality. The tutorials should explain more team setup vs individual when it comes to Email parsing and API integrations with different lead sources.

Great system, great support , great price!!!

Michael B.
Realtor and Partner
Immobilien

Kommentare: I can track callers, easy to follow up with leads.. never miss out on any leads!

Vorteile: LOVE having a callAction text code on the side on my listings. Also, love having individual numbers for different marketing sources (yelp, nextdoor, etc etc)

Nachteile: Can't really think of any cons! Overall this is solid software and highly recommend using it to track your marketing campaigns.

I love the basic CallAction functions for my sign calls.

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Kwasi B.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love the ease of use of the platform to check text and calls. I like that the sign calls can be routed to all agents at one time. I like that I can label each number for each campaign I run with it.

Nachteile: I wish there was voicemail and that the auto text campaign worked better than it did. I appreciate the opportunity to try it.

Cutting edge tool for real estate agents

Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Brandon D.
REALTOR
Immobilien, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Tracking lead sources, quicker response times, automated follow up and additional information from inquiries

Vorteile: Call broadcasting and recording for our entire time, along with text auto-responder allows us to make sure we're not missing out on opportunities

Nachteile: I wish we would have implemented it earlier

Great product with lots of functionality. Just difficult and extensive to put together with service.

Jeff M.
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: text automation and look up contacts.

Vorteile: Functionality. its very technical but works with multiple systems. I like the look up system on contacts in the system and the use of our crm with it.

Nachteile: Too technical and the support is poor. Its one person offering support so you are dependent upon his availability. There was a number of misrepresentations of certain uses and took awhile to learn the workings of the system. not plug an play. It can negatively effect your business if you don't spend a good amount of time setting up right. Weeks. Be prepared to spend that time and don't implement until the system is ready, or you'll have bad experience with the contacts you use in the system.

Amazing product that has allowed me to leverage my person and business life.

Robert g N.
Realtor

Vorteile: Semi-automation with real-life user input that allows me to replicate me when following up leads. The A.I. part of the system is advanced compared to the real estate industry way of doing business. CallAction is a leader in the next level of client follow up.

Nachteile: It is a bit of a headache to get your number ported over to CallAction since there is no clear process of the internal paperwork when doing it. Help docs do explain the process after it is submitted; you don't know where, when, or how it will get transferred into the system. I decided it was best to not port the number over at the end of the day because of time sensitivity.

this software is excellent

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Denise M.
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: fast, convenient, and help me a lot in daily work. By using this software, I can do my work more efficient.

Nachteile: Currently, I am satisfied with the software. I really like this software. No commons on how to improve this software.

Over all good

Dc T.
Broker / Owner

Vorteile: Very powerful software. Has a lot of options and customization. I like the ability to track where leads come from and being able to track my sign calls. Mostly just use the text rider tool.

Nachteile: A lot of options, but is a little overwhelming. I don't know half of what it is possible to do with it. I need to learn more about what I can do with it.

The setup and instructions were a little difficult

Tiffany G.
Broker

Vorteile: I'm still a newer user and I have a troubled start to the setup and functionality. I believe in the software and will continue to use but it would be better if he could get a staff for customer service or a better way to troubleshoot problems.

Nachteile: Still a newer user. An APP would be easier for working the lead. Most of the time I'm somewhere outside of my office working these and I have to log in to the app on my phone.

CallAction Have saved me from alot of Stress with call routing, and also prodigious support

Bewertet am 23.8.2018
Victor I.
Blogger
Telekommunikation, Selbstständig

Vorteile: believe me you, have been looking all my life for an easy and flexible call tracker , guess what CallAction did Justice to that. Keep it up

Nachteile: I'm really really hoping they can achieve an automatic video access as they move forward.

We use this for our marketing campaigns

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Managing Broker
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy way to get a virtual phone number
Auto text response feature
Text notification before call is picked up that this call was routed thru CallAction

Nachteile: Very expensive for what it is. We could get a second cell phone plan for the same price.

Call Action has been a game changer for our team!

Christy H.
Realtor

Kommentare: It is super easy to use and is much less expensive than other options out there.

Vorteile: CA has allowed us to fully automate our response to any incoming call, text or lead. It allows us to constantly be reaching out and touching people in a personal way.

Nachteile: Not all systems are as user friendly as CA, so figuring out lead integration can be a challenge, but Rep and the CA are awesome and always so helpful.

My experience thus far has been amazing great support and the system puts your business on auto poli

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Kelvin B.
Realtor

Vorteile: The text feature, the amazing auto alerts, a dedicated number to track my leads and where they are comming drom

Nachteile: I have used the software for a while but currently still evaluating so far I have really found anything I dislike.

I am a new user however its been going great so far.

Danny G.
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I like how you can send out the campaigns and them be set up already and that is automatically responding to the client.

Nachteile: I still am learning how to use all functions. In some cases, it can be a little more user-friendly.

Easy to use and captures good information

Bewertet am 5.7.2018
Juli Clifford and Crew - Real Estate Consultant
Immobilien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Able to create many different numbers for different uses. Good to keep track of all my listings as well.

Nachteile: Not sure I have anything I don't like about it. Maybe that I can't create specific phone numbers but I don't think can be helped.

I first worked with AgentLegend and it was great but too expensive.

Sharon Y.
Broker
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I haven't used it enough yet to see all the benefits. I think I know what to do just haven't had time to do it.

Vorteile: Easy to use. I just need to work with it more to get use to it. Haven't had a lot of time. I'm sure it will work ok.

Nachteile: I wanted the same features as Agent Legend without the high cost. It's been a while since I used Agent Legend but it was easy to use and it worked for me.

Terrific Product with Unlimited Options

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Sales Partner

Vorteile: You can get so creative with capturing leads. It's not even funny how many options there are if you get creative.

Nachteile: I really can't think of anything. So far everything is great. Possibly because of the amount of options, it's a bit hard to navigate, but there are plenty of help boxes and videos to walk you through it.