Multiorders Bewertungen

von Multiorders

Filtern nach:

4.2/5

About Multiorders

Verbinde alle Vertriebskanäle und verwalte den Versandprozess und das Inventar von einem Ort aus. Ideale Lösung für Multichannel-Online-Verkäufer.

Erfahre mehr über Multiorders

Business Owner
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
  • Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019

"The best inventory management software for mac"

Kommentare: I saved tons of time with this software. Therefore, I noticed plenty of issues I can solve in my business and earn more money! Time is money, isn't it?

Vorteile: It was super easy to navigate and understand even for a newbie. They have great tutorials and info about all the features. Especially I loved the support team as they react very fast and explain everything until I get it.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software seems as it needs a vacation. But it also may be because of my old laptop :D

• Quelle: GetApp
  • Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Jonathon R.
Sportartikel, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 19.2.2020

"All-in-one solution for your e-commerce business"

Kommentare: Overall I am happy that I started using this software because, in the end, it saves me a lot of time and money. Also, they are quite new in this field, so new integrations are still showing up. A big bonus for responsive customer service! In the beginning, I contacted the support team, which works really well and answered all my questions. They also directed me to their Youtube channel where they have a lot of short tutorials.

Vorteile: The best thing for me is that I don’t have to pay for multiple different solutions. For instance - one for shipping, another one for inventory, and one more for order documentation. Instead of that, now I am paying a relatively small amount of money for the solution that has it all - shipping, inventory and order management. Of course, I checked some other software that offers similar functionality but the fact is that they cost way more money, so I was very happy when I found out about Multiorders.

Nachteile: Well, it took me a while to understand how all that functionality works. At first sight it looks a little bit overwhelming.

• Bewertet am 19.2.2020
Darius V.
Property manager
Gewerbeimmobilien, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.1.2020

"exciting product! Highly recommended for eCommerce sellers"

Kommentare: Started using them about 4 months ago, when I first registered I found a system bug that was not fixed, they where very apologetic and extended my trial until it was resolved, that was a very great sign for me from the beginning. Whenever i needed their help I was able to reach them without a problem. At the moment i run 4 stores on Multiorders and overall i’m very pleased, they have saved a lot of time for me, all my stock syncs between those stores and orders go into a single dashboard, whenever I ship through them my tracking number automatically gets updated into the store (THIS I LOVE!). So from my experience they are still pretty fresh and I do run into one or another silly problem, but this didn't affect my business too much so I don’t worry about this. They seem very dedicated and I believe that growing into the product sooner, then later, is to my advantage.

Vorteile: That I can manage almost everything related to my ecommerce on their software. They have a very easy to use GUI and I was pleased when I ran into a problem, they have been very responsive in helping me out. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from their customer support was a great guy, taught me some tricks in relation to the way I was running my operations. Their allowed stock function was very useful, as I also run a brick and mortar shop and I must have at least one product on a shelf. Also very pleased that they are also working on the shipping label side, does need a little more work, but overall very useful and time efficient to have this in a single software.

Nachteile: e’ll this might be selfish, however I want to see more from them, they are promising to have XERO or Quickbooks integrations soon, which would be very useful for me, also barcode scanning function is really necessary for me, but this was also promised to come in time. So apart from the obvious that they don’t yet cover everything that I personally need. Not that many cons.

• Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Anna W.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 5.11.2019

"A good concept but didn't work in practice"

Kommentare: I only used Multiorders for the stock syncing function so cannot comment on the other features, but I was under a lot of stress using the Multiorders app due to the frequent errors. They were not forthcoming with a solution and I had to message multiple times in order to get a response. Stock errors are incredibly detrimental to my business and I felt that I was left in the dark constantly, to the extent where I considered shutting down my second store so I would not need to sync stock. To me, it just seems like they were almost there with the app but it was not reliable enough to be used by users who had stores depending on it (at the time I used it).

Vorteile: Relatively simple to set up. Customer service was good until my trial ended.

Nachteile: It didn't work. During the time I used Multiorders I experienced multiple glitches where my stock levels went into the millions, when they should have remained in the tens. This was in response to an order, where Multiorders should have reduced stock just by the amount sold - obviously this resulted in over-selling. They did not fix the stock levels for me, meaning I had to do a manual stock count of hundreds of products. It was also a very laggy and slow interface.

• Bewertet am 5.11.2019