The best inventory management software for mac

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Business Owner
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I saved tons of time with this software. Therefore, I noticed plenty of issues I can solve in my business and earn more money! Time is money, isn't it?

Vorteile: It was super easy to navigate and understand even for a newbie. They have great tutorials and info about all the features. Especially I loved the support team as they react very fast and explain everything until I get it.

Nachteile: Sometimes the software seems as it needs a vacation. But it also may be because of my old laptop :D

A good concept but didn't work in practice

Bewertet am 5.11.2019
Anna W.
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I only used Multiorders for the stock syncing function so cannot comment on the other features, but I was under a lot of stress using the Multiorders app due to the frequent errors. They were not forthcoming with a solution and I had to message multiple times in order to get a response. Stock errors are incredibly detrimental to my business and I felt that I was left in the dark constantly, to the extent where I considered shutting down my second store so I would not need to sync stock. To me, it just seems like they were almost there with the app but it was not reliable enough to be used by users who had stores depending on it (at the time I used it).

Vorteile: Relatively simple to set up. Customer service was good until my trial ended.

Nachteile: It didn't work. During the time I used Multiorders I experienced multiple glitches where my stock levels went into the millions, when they should have remained in the tens. This was in response to an order, where Multiorders should have reduced stock just by the amount sold - obviously this resulted in over-selling. They did not fix the stock levels for me, meaning I had to do a manual stock count of hundreds of products. It was also a very laggy and slow interface.