Filtern nach:

Über Dashbird

Increases development speed by offering actionable monitoring, alerting, tracing and debugging for serverless applications.

Erfahre mehr über Dashbird

• Wahrscheinlichkeit der Weiterempfehlung
    Nicht bewertet
  • Quelle des Nutzers
  • Bewertet am 30.4.2018

"Incredible! I'm a loyal customer since their early beta release. They're making Serverless easy."

Vorteile: The ease of use is their greatest advantage. Every part of my app is covered with metrics, logs, and general account level insight. I couldn't be happier with the customer support either. The team is dedicated and I love to see the drive they have to make their customer happy with the product. Oh and yes, the almost real-time monitoring is incredible, I use it on a regular basis when I'm debugging issues in my app.

Nachteile: Nothing really comes to mind as a dealbreaker. The price is fine, maybe adding more price options would be positive. However, they're supporting startups with awesome deals, which I respect immensely. Maybe the graphs updating in almost real-time can be improved a bit, but that's just me looking for an excuse. The app is awesome in it's entirety!

• Quelle des Nutzers