Über Probely

Probely hilft Sicherheitsexperten und Softwareentwicklers Schwachstellen zu finden, sie zu beheben und Sicherheitstests mühelos zu automatisieren.

Erfahre mehr über Probely

There’s not much feedback while the scan is running. There are some vulnerabilities shown while the scan is running, but you can’t know how much time is left until the end of the scan.

Bewertungen zu Probely

4,9

Probely hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 13 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Probely bereits verwendet?

Jeroen K.
Jeroen K.
CIO in Niederlande
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Good product, easy use, not to expensive compared to the competitors.

It's straight forward in it use, and does do what it says it should do.

Even though the api is extensive, you can only scan fixed targets, so scanning several containers after build where the address is changing from is not possible. limiting our scans to staging and prod only,

Luis G.
Head of Security in Portugal
Konsumgüter, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Value for every euro

We started using probely mainly for the automation potential in our CI/CD potential and ended up growing into the solution, right now I would say is our best tool we have evaluation value for our $ spent.

I would say the things I like the least are the same across all companies we at OLX have very specific needs that are sometimes dev dependent on the vendor side and as many other probely customers we would love to have a quicker feature request into production.

Antwort von Probely

Thanks for the review Luis! Feedback is always important in order to continue developing a strong tool, talk to you soon!

Nimish U.
Software Engineer in USA

Decent software for vulnerability scans

Easy to use, has decent amount of features.

The API support could get better. Like more advanced controls using APIs and improved documentation

Director, Cybersecurity in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

An intelligent vulnerability scanner designed to speak your developer's language

Kommentare: Probely's made my security team more productive. Scheduling and managing scans is simple, and the output is developer friendly, which decreases friction between the security team and developers.

- Output is developer-friendly. Full details of the scan results, test info submitted, and recommended fixes are all in the report, making it easier for devs to ingest and respond to vulnerabilities - Flexible GUI that makes scheduling, managing, and monitoring scans simple and easy - API-driven. Rather than sending spreadsheets or PDFs of vulnerability reports, we can easily pull data from the latest scan

- Somewhat limited functionality, e.g., can identify vulnerabilities in a web app, but not an out of date web server. Such a scenario would require multiple tools - Custom vulnerability scoring may not align with everybody's vulnerability scoring. The reports include the CVSS score as well as Probely's assigned criticality, so it is possible to work around this.

João P.
CTO in Portugal

Amazing service

I like almost everything about Probe.ly but one thing that really stands out is Probely’s support. They are really hands on and proactive when it comes to any problem we experience.

Nothing really. There’ve been some minor bugs but whenever it happens customer support comes in and fixes the issue pretty quickly.

André C.
Software Engineer in Portugal

Great product that has saved me hours and grief

Probe.ly provides us with Compliance reports that helped us achieve PCI compliance. Another part of Probe.ly that I like is the API. The API is complete, and you can implement it pretty quickly.

cyber security manager in Türkei
Bankwesen, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

API and Web Vuln. Scanner

It is an application that we use to detect vulnerabilities in web applications and APIs. It can find various levels of vulnerabilities as well as a website crawler through the application. I get the report of the vulnerabilities and send them to the development team to eliminate the vulnerabilities.

I have some difficulty in defining user and password in web application.

Yury M.
Analist Programmer/System Administrator in Russland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

My expirience with Probely scaner

I most of all liked the accuracy of the indication of the available problem on the website. I could deal with security concerns quicker.

There is nothing what would not be pleasant to me.

Francisco M.
software engineer in Portugal

Great scanner to find real vulnerabilities

The evidence based reports provided by Probe.ly let us quickly check if a vulnerability is legit, and provide us with evidence for it.

I really can’t think of any negative aspects of Probe.ly

David P.
Lead Developer in Portugal
Übersetzung und Lokalisierung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Vulnerability Scanning Experience

Kommentare: It makes security so much easier for our developers. We integrated the lightning scans in our CI pipeline and since then everything is really hands-off and automatic.

The API is my favorite part of Probe.ly. Everything in the available in the web Interface is on the API, so it saves me and my team of developers a lot of time.

Still waiting on the Jira integration. But they have it in their roadmap, so hopefully it's coming soon.

Petar P.
Security Officer in Portugal
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Intuitive and inexpensive

The API. It includes everything from the web interface and is really easy to set up. Also, they provide you with the opportunity to add a multiple environment target. You can test both your staging and your production environments for the price of one. Most of their competitors charge you for both.

Not much to dislike. Everything seemed to run smooth.

Jeffrey B.
IT manager in Niederlande
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, deep inspection

Kommentare: The trouble that I had was fixed very quickly. The support department was very helpful.

Good automated inspection Clear reports of scans Proof of findings added into the reports Solutions to get it fixed

It locks to one machine, but also to one domain. That gave Some trouble wegen trying to change the hostname.

Ashley D.
CTO in UK
Versorgungsunternehmen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent customer service

Kommentare: Customer service is awesome, product is great

Ease of use, rapid and excellent support. Good price too.

A couple of software issues were noticed but these were very quickly rectified by their team