You won't regret using them

Bewertet am 17.2.2019
Realtor
Immobilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: If you need a company easy to work with and with fantastic support. Sign up with them today. They made integrations so easy, I forgot I had them.

Vorteile: I loved everything about it. The service was fantastic. They were so helpful in merging data with my web client (which was notoriously hard to merge data with). They had many integrations already built, but also custom built some I needed at a reasonable cost.

Nachteile: I had a lot of integrations, so my costs got high. But it was totally worth every penny.

I used GoDataFeed for almost four years while running my ecommerce store and was very satisfied.

Bewertet am 29.5.2018
Community Editor
Verlagswesen

Kommentare: GoDataFeed made my life easier by taking over my feeds and allowing me to focus on other important areas of my ecommerce store.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use and to review statistics. They support is top notch and I always felt they had my best interests in mind.

Nachteile: Honestly, there isn't much I would change. Their support is so good and they are always on top of the next big thing in ecommerce.

One of the Few Companies I Have Found That is Worth the Cost

Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Anthony D.
Einzelhandel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Used GDF for the past few years to push out to a variety of channels. From two different stores.

Vorteile: The people that work there are actually good at what they do. They care about the end result. They give effort. So many do not today!

Nachteile: Nothing, it's all god. The software does what I need and makes my life easier.

GoDataFeed Solved Our Google Shopping Problems

Bewertet am 18.12.2018
Chief Technology Officer and Marketing Director
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Was excellent.

Vorteile: Our companies feed export was old, and didn't conform to the latest Google updates that were being released. We were getting tired of having to modify the feed manually, extract the wrong data and modify it to suit the needs of Google Merchant center. Godatafeed is able to take our raw feed and add certain filters to it which makes the feed pass inspection and products go successfully up on Google Shopping. They also helped us find an agency that would bid on our shopping campaigns.

Nachteile: Not much not to like, it saves us time. What more do you need?

Intuitive product feed management

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Jay D.
Digital marketing & Business Strategy
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Our Facebook catalog was a constant headache before we started using GoDataFeed. Now it's dynamic, streamlines, and always at 100% health.

Vorteile: The customer service is brilliant. They respond very quickly and go the extra mile to help with any issue. The interface is also very simple to use and aesthetically pleasing. We all know that product feeds are not simple tasks but GoDataFeed makes it that little bit easier with smart mapping strategies, a great rule system, and intelligent support.

Nachteile: The lack of a good blog / guide. There are so many other software/products that a product feed might connect with but they have such varied requirements. This fosters small issues here and there and therefore requires us to contact support for help.