Filtern nach:

Über ResponsiBid

Ein Angebots- und Automatisierungstool für Fensterreinigungs-, Druckreinigungs-, Dachreinigungs-, Teppichreinigungs- und Reinigungsdienste.

Erfahre mehr über ResponsiBid

Michael P.
Owner/Partner
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.5.2019

"The Service Business Salesperson/Estimator that works at midnight while you're giving birth"

Kommentare: It frees up time from the estimating/follow up process so that other business tasks can be taken care. It's like fully delegating your sales process to a 24/7 salesperson who is always up, always online, and never forgets to follow up.

Vorteile: True story! Using AI technology and a simple web interface that lives on our company website, Responsibid regularly onboards new clients, introduces them to our company, offers them an array of services, allows them to input the relevant job parameters and then gives them service options to fit their needs. Then, based on the prospect's selection(s), it calculates the job time and efficiently offers them openings on our job calendar that make sense based on job duration, crew capability, and drving efficiency. Once the client selects the best appointment time for them, it collects a deposit to lock the job on the schedule. And, if a prospect is still on the fence, it will intelligently follow up with them using personalized emails and text messages until they give a definitive response.
Recently, it did all of this while I was acting as the birthing partner for my wife at midnight.

Nachteile: It is hard to implement fully. There is so much AI involved that in order to get it to work for your company, you must take the time to fully systemize your pricing systems and then translate that to the platform. You will also need to understand your KPI's to make sure that it's scheduling features are efficient for your company. Thankfully, they have in house coaching and onboarding support to hold your hand through the processs.

von Symphosize an 21.5.2019

Thanks Michael! That's really useful. We're so glad it's working for you!

• Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Bobby W.
President and CEO
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"This software makes me money when I am asleep. It's also invaluable for customer followup."

Kommentare: I dont know what else I could say about Responsibid that I already havent. My only regret is that I waited so long to get it. It's helped me scale my business. It's the equivalent of hiring an office assistant for all followup as well as all of the quoting features that it provides. It's a no brainer for a small service business owner.

Vorteile: The most valuable part of responsibid for my business is the followup features. Not only does it follow up with all of my prospects to help close jobs but I also use it to follow up with my existing customers throughout the year to keep retention high as well as my profits. I own a small service business and responsibid was INVALUABLE to me when my inbound lead's started to significantly increase while I was still working in the field every day. It allowed me to effectively provide quotes without visiting all job sites and close them over the phone or via email saving me 20 plus hours a month (conservatively). The followup feature that I've already mentioned is another BIG time saver as it insures that every opportunity will be followed up with as many times as I choose regardless of how busy I get or what I may personally forget to do. RB never forgets to follow up.

Nachteile: No major gripes but the reporting features could use some improvement. This is the reason for the 4 stars instead of 5 in the "Features & Functionality' section. Reports for closing rate, lead source are perfect. Reports for revenue tracking could be a little better but in fairness this is more of a function for your CRM than your quoting tool.

von Symphosize an 3.5.2018

Thanks for the review Bobby! We're here to help and actively working on a few tweaks to making the reporting work even better with your connected CRM!

Erik R.
  • Bewertet am 16.11.2019

"Phenomenal"

Kommentare: There's really not much like it on the market, Due to the following, it automates many areas of business which saves time, it increases profit and perceived value, it works for me. The ROI has been worth it for sure

Vorteile: It's the ultimate sales system for service companies (and beyond?)

Nachteile: Minor work around mainly: not super accurate reporting, no multiple properties per customer, some service selection elements could be more advanced, no discount or tax options within bid form.

von Symphosize an 18.11.2019

Thanks Erik! We are thrilled to be part of your effective ROI efforts!

• Bewertet am 16.11.2019
Chris S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 26.4.2020

"Great software !!"

Vorteile: Responsibid has helped us gain higher paying jobs with less effort . 5 stars

Nachteile: Besides having a Phone App nothing else I can think of

von Symphosize an 28.4.2020

Thank you for doing this Chris! We really appreciate your feedback!

• Bewertet am 26.4.2020
  • Bewertet am 18.3.2020

"An Amazing Quoting & Lead Management Software"

Kommentare: Our overall experience has been fantastic. The whole team does an amazing job to make sure you're set up for success!

Vorteile: Ability to present customers with different service options and the automated follow up. Very nice.

Nachteile: - Lack of integration with Housecall Pro.
- Initial learning curve is tricky.
- No Mobile App.

von Symphosize an 20.3.2020

Thank you so much for the review!

• Bewertet am 18.3.2020
Micah B.
Operator
  • Bewertet am 16.4.2019

"Excellent Bidding Software for Cleaning Companies"

Kommentare: Great customer service coupled with an exceptional product has given my business a boost that’s hard to calculate - well worth the investment of time and money.

Vorteile: Customer service is practically flawless - not to mention extremely helpful and encouraging.
The automation and customization this software brings is amazing.
Bidding is stressful but after investing over 60 hours of time into this software (which is an extension of my business) I now have most of 'my bases covered' when I bid jobs.
Video Estimates are a sure way to boost one's chances of winning a job.
Video's can be added to each services.

Nachteile: Would like a mobile app (but their mobile web browsing does work great). Also, would like their calendar to accept SquarePay (only offers PayPal).

von Symphosize an 18.4.2019

Thanks for the detailed review, Micah! This is a great report on how ResponsiBid can work for a company who is ready to take their sales game to the next level. Your investment into your business is a really great illustration of what is possible!

• Bewertet am 16.4.2019
Jeff B.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2019

"ResponsiBid Doubled My Business!!"

Kommentare: Exceptional

Vorteile: Allowing you to get business literally while you asleep is amazing! We awake each day with booked jobs or inquires about our services. It has added professionalism to our small company that this type of services only large companies has access to. The customer email follow-up has proven to add jobs up to 60 -120 days after initial ResponsiBid contact not to mention the future customers through the all coveted emails the prospects provide. This product is simply the best decision we made more that 4 years ago!!

Nachteile: The is no "Cons" about this services - I just I found them sooner

von Symphosize an 6.5.2019

Jeff this is fantastic! Thank you so much for the excellent review!

• Bewertet am 3.5.2019
Angelo D.
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"Best support software ever!"

Kommentare: Great tool that enables me to run and grow my company. Thank you

Vorteile: Ease of use and fully functional. At first it took me over a year to decide. Not on the value of the software but when we would be ready to implement it. When we did we saw of 40% increase in business. Thank you

Nachteile: Wish it had a stand alone service scheduler without estimate if people just want to schedule

von Symphosize an 20.6.2019

Thanks so much Angelo! We are excited for what you have been able to accomplish in your company with ResponsiBid and we can't wait to see what the future brings! We're so glad you took the implementation steps!

Robert g. A.
  • Bewertet am 9.4.2019

"Thousands in revenue from a button on my site "

Kommentare: Customers who want a quote usually take away time and resources from other work. However, they are an ongoing source of potential future work. Responsibid saves us a ton of time and costs of quoting jobs while allowing us to compete with ourselves for different price points to keep the customers focused on us as the solution

Vorteile: Automated quoting - a huge time saver for customer and staff.

Nachteile: Takes a little time to set it up and think through the logic but once running it is all automatic.

von Symphosize an 10.4.2019

Thanks so much for the review, Robert! This is what makes us jump out of bed every morning!

• Bewertet am 9.4.2019
Joshua D.
Hausmeisterservice, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.11.2019

"Makes my life easier!"

Kommentare: As an owner operator with no employees, I can't tell you how much of a benefit it is for me not to have to drop whatever I'm doing to answer the phone every time someone calls for an estimate. Responsibid gave me the ability to pass off that task to a virtual assistant. It gives them the ability to quote prices for me, and even schedule the jobs. I also don't have to worry about follow-up anymore, because that is all automated now!

Vorteile: I don't have to answer the phone anymore!

Nachteile: Canceling a job doesn't translate to linked CRM.

von Symphosize an 26.11.2019

Thanks Josh! And we are working to make the CRM connection improvements that you'd like. We are so happy to provide a part of your success!

• Bewertet am 25.11.2019
Erik R.
Owner operator
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.4.2019

"Fantastic estimator"

Kommentare: Nothing short of perfection, ok maybe a little bit short. So let's talk about what tasks it can save: 1. You never have to think about following up on a quote again. RB does it for you. You just build how you want it too engage with clients and it sends emails in your behalf, it sends emails to you when you need to call to follow up, and it can even send a postcard through send Jim integration. This saves lots of time, probably hours per month, not to mention the supberb organization and the relief of knowing non of your bids slip through the cracks 2. For each service you can offer a bronze silver gold level of service style of packaging/ presenting. The way it presents it is pretty slick. This is totally different than your typical PDF sheet quote every other estimating software provides. This was the answer to our problem. With RB this is easy, and you can add many videos to your proposals to show what you get in each package. Not only did it make our life easier, but when you start giving customers options the quote acceptance rate goes up. You start leaving less on the table as some buyers prefer the highest level of service you offer and you also retain more budget minded people who want only the bare bones package who might otherwise use a competitor. Our average ticket price has easily doubled since we started rb. Not to mention you can embed this software on your website so visitors can can a price instantly.

Vorteile: Follow up builder: ability to automatically follow up with all customers in all phases of the job cycle via email, phone, or post card. Website estimator: when potential clients come to your site they can get an instant estimate by inputting their own job data. You can show videos of how to self bid Videos within website estimator and package presenter. When she customer gets a bid you can have multiple package, you can have a video explaining what you get in each package.
Innov

Nachteile: Only seemless integration is with jobber at the moment. Which means if you want a job scheduling and invoicing app that Responsibid syncs it's bids with - it must be jobber if you want everything to work seamlessly. Service monster and customer factor also have integrations but have gaps from what I understand. They are working on upgrading their system to integrate with any app so stay tuned! Since we have every job go through rb because the follow up builder is so good, they should have built in better repeat job options. Also, if a client has more than one property, you must find a work around at this time. That said they are working on these upgrades to my understanding.

von Symphosize an 25.4.2019

Thanks Erik! I'm glad it's working for you, and even more excited that with your constructive feedback, our next update should be a very pleasant surprise!

• Bewertet am 21.4.2019
Haley R.
Sales and Marketing Manager
  • Bewertet am 17.4.2019

"Powerful tool for sales"

Kommentare: My experience with ResponsiBid has been phenomenal so far! Set up was fairly easy once I got the hang of it. I was easily able to set up a 1 on 1 with representative before I published the form live on our website. He took the time to make sure my form and packages correctly totaled. Once the code was enabled on our website we had a few issues (none of which were related to the ResponsiBid code). Even though he didn't have to,representative took his time to help me sort out the issues so that our form worked properly on all formats and devices. Being in the service industry, my job is to sell a service that gives my clients their time back. This is exactly what ResponsiBid has given me, my time. I am able to provide estimates to more prospects, schedule more clients, and follow-up to everyone, using the automation tool of ResponsiBid. And can I mention the higher closing rate? One of my favorite things? The integration with my CRM! When each bid comes in, client information is automatically transferred over for me. Happy tears! Added bonus, it was a breeze to train my office staff how to use the program. It is so wonderful to work with such a powerful program and it's even better to have such great support from the ResponsiBid Staff.

Vorteile: Automation, automation, automation! Integration with my CRM.

Nachteile: I really haven't found much that I don't like about the system. The only thing, and really the only thing would be that when a customer gets a bid online and comes back to get another bid, it will create two separate client files in my CRM. So then I have to go in and delete one file so that my closing rate is a true number.

von Symphosize an 18.4.2019

Haley, this is so great to see! When we see this level of success it makes us get happy tears too! We are proud to be your partner in success :)

• Bewertet am 17.4.2019
George S.
  • Bewertet am 25.4.2019

"Noble Window Cleaning and Responsibid"

Kommentare: Cant say enough about the reduced time to benefit. Your customers essentially do the bids for you which frees up time to be spent selling, managing, marketing and focusing on other aspects of our business. Love it!

Vorteile: The ease of use along with the valuable information gathered. Trust in the pricing accuracy. The ability to customize to fit your niche. Love how this software seamlessly lends itself to upsells and Add-Ons.

Nachteile: Zero cons other than setting up. It was was a challenge. Dialing in our pricing, especially on the more complicated bids was at times frustrating. However after some time and a few Tylenol we are right we want to be.

von Symphosize an 29.4.2019

Thank you so much George! We are so grateful for your review. This is great feedback!

Chris H.
Eventservice, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"Great automation "

Kommentare: It’s been fantastic. Crew cal is great and it really favors google ads campaign since our landing page has immediate link to reaponsibid. People get prices and book overnight without even talking to us!

Vorteile: I love the follow up builder and software integrations. It’s also designed by a window cleaning company so the pricing questions were already formatted to meet what we would ask.

Nachteile: That it isn’t a scheduler. I like the integrations however find it confusing to office staff to have to transfer notes and small things such as estimate scheduling manually to jobber. It would be nice to just have reaponsibid do that.

von Symphosize an 1.5.2019

Thank you Chris! We really appreciate you taking the time to give this really useful review and feedback! You rock!

Martha W.
  • Bewertet am 24.4.2019

"We're Flooded With Requests "

Kommentare: The entire ResponsiBid team is phenomenal to work with. Strangely enough, one of the factors that I definitely consider when choosing a software is the integrity of the team behind the software. Curt and his team are great human beings. Love doing business with them!

Vorteile: We used to use a different online quoting software and we barely had anyone get a bid. Now, with ResponsiBid, we give 4 times the number of quotes as we did before. Nothing has changed except for the online quote software.
I also love the automated follow up which is included in the price of the software. It's so easy to add a customized piece or stop the automation.

Nachteile: I wish we could track sales conversion % by sales person, but I hear that is coming.

von Symphosize an 26.4.2019

Thank you Martha! And yes, sales rep tracking is definitely coming :) we are so grateful to be a trusted partner in your awesome business!

• Bewertet am 24.4.2019
Greg P.
  • Bewertet am 8.5.2019

"ResponsiBid A+"

Kommentare: Its a perfect tool for small business to help with sales, admin, scheduling and business outlook. The Responsibid support team is outstanding and very responsive.

Vorteile: We love the ease of use, also the scheduling process save lots of time. Its a 24 hr employee that never call in sick !!

Nachteile: Not connectable to my invoicing software.

von Symphosize an 9.5.2019

Thanks so much Greg! That's so true about how ResponsiBid was designed to act like an employee!

• Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Ashley H.
Gastgewerbe, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 23.4.2019

"Excellent"

Kommentare: They have incredible customer service! We have a high close rate % with Responsibid, you have the opportunity to add notes for lead management. Overall a great product.

Vorteile: Ease of use, flexible to set it up the way that works best for your business

Nachteile: I do wish it had a few more options for customizing add on items for maid service.

von Symphosize an 26.4.2019

Thanks Ashley! This is great feedback and we love being part of your successful business!

• Bewertet am 23.4.2019
Scott F.
  • Bewertet am 13.5.2019

"Great Product"

Vorteile: Responsibid is a great product!! Before we started using this, I was doing all the estimates by myself and by hand. I found myself being inconsistent with the pricing. Follow up was a hassle and completely a manual process. Responsibid was a game changer. With just a few questions the customer gets a price immediately. The automatic follow up is a life saver as well. Such a time saver

Nachteile: It can be difficult to set up and confusing. The support team is great though and will help you through it.

von Symphosize an 14.5.2019

Thanks Scott! We certainly appreciate the feedback and are happy to be part of your journey in business!

• Bewertet am 13.5.2019
Royce A.
  • Bewertet am 15.11.2019

"Responsibid Changed Our Business!"

Vorteile: implementing Responsibid was a game changer! Not only does it present your customers with clear and accurate proposals, the software becomes your #1 sales person - following up with the customer and closing the sale.

Nachteile: It would be great if each user had their own customized version that automatically fills in proposals with that users name. This can be done manually today.

von Symphosize an 18.11.2019

Thanks Royce! We're working hard to make your wish possible too!

• Bewertet am 15.11.2019
  • Bewertet am 1.5.2019

"Make money while you sleep"

Kommentare: One of my least favorite things to do is to drive out to sales appointments - especially for jobs that turn out to be pretty small. This tool has give me countless extra hours every week.

Vorteile: Countless mornings I wake up to a notification from ResponsiBid: “New Customer Ready To Schedule”.

Nachteile: The interface is a bit outdated. This is from the customer side and the user side.

von Symphosize an 20.6.2019

Great feedback! We're excited to keep bringing you new and more modern aspects of this tool! Thanks for the review.

Robin A.
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 10.9.2019

"Amazing"

Kommentare: The ability to schedule jobs by closest location and the automated followup is superb.

Vorteile: In the month we have been using Responsibid, it has paid for itself multiple times. The ability to package has helped us sell services to customers that they were not explicitly looking for but liked the idea. The implementation help from Reps is incredible. Responsibid wants its customers to succeed. I highly recommend (unless you are a competitor in my area - then no - don't touch :))!

Nachteile: I can't think of anything specific right now. I am looking forward to the ability to schedule recurring jobs.

von Symphosize an 10.9.2019

Thanks for the review Robin! We are thrilled to be part of your success!!

• Bewertet am 10.9.2019
Samantha S.
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2019

"Game Changer for us "

Kommentare: We operate a mist service and have used several online quoting, lead follow up, and booking tools over the years. The one is my all time favorite for showing clients the options in a way that drives them to buy at a higher rate, rather than bouncing off Ky site to continue shopping. The lead capture and follow up process was much more effective than other systems I've used.

Vorteile: The ease of use and organization for the consumer. Also the organized assistive set up process.

Nachteile: The job schedule booking portion didn't integrate directly with my current Ops software so I ran them side by side.

von Symphosize an 5.6.2019

Thanks Samantha! What a great review :)

We are thankful to be able to work with you and your company.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2019
  • Bewertet am 8.1.2019

"Best bid software ever"

Kommentare: I love it.

Vorteile: I love the follow up, its like no other.

Nachteile: It took a little bit of time to set up, but that is not really a con. Setting up helped me learn how to use it better.

• Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Christian M.
  • Bewertet am 27.4.2018

"Customer service oriented tech company. Love it!"

Kommentare: Time saver

Vorteile: Will be able to weed out clients that are not a correct fit for us. Help simplify estimating, possibly add services we do not currently offer

Nachteile: Like anything it will take time to set up correctly. This is no fault of the company as they offer support which we also signed up for.

von Symphosize an 3.5.2018

Thanks Christian! We are excited to be partners in your success and helping you to get the best automation possible. It's also been fun to work with you to design the painting modules to work for you.

Glen M.
Architektur & Planung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 27.5.2019

"Make your day easier"

Kommentare: The team at Reaponsibid are second to none. It’s a great group that really take your comments and suggestions to heart

Vorteile: Online pricing and scheduling through your website
Crewcal scheduling
Package options

Nachteile: Some basic features need to be added for scheduling
Better sync with other CRMs

von Symphosize an 20.6.2019

Thank you Glen! We're working hard to make things even better. We're grateful to be a part of your success!

• Bewertet am 27.5.2019