Über MeazureUp

Mobiles Programm zur digitalen Außendienstbewertung, das Unternehmensketten dabei unterstützt, die betriebliche Konsistenz mithilfe von Daten und Analysen zu verwalten.

Erfahre mehr über MeazureUp

It is quick and easy to use, allows image and notes to be added for clarity.

Had difficulty adding comments to the sections at first, bu this has since been addressed. The email reports are too large in terms of file size.

Bewertungen zu MeazureUp

MeazureUp hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 66 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du MeazureUp bereits verwendet?

Whitney
Whitney
Director of Training and Compliance in USA
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Excellent software that's customizable to fit!

I enjoy all of the different types of interactivity under one roof, so to speak. It is so easy to train staff and management on how to. Our company has become more eco-friendly because of it! The intricacies of the software allows our brand to know, in real time, if all of our stores are being consistent with the tasks that are bestowed. It brings our company a new level of consistency and professionalism and we couldn't be happier.

I sincerely do not have a con about this software. The level of service is top tier and therefore answer any questions that arise.

Phil
Area Manager in USA
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent application for maintaining compliance in key areas of a business.

Kommentare: I really enjoy it. It has not only made a critical aspect of our business easier, but it has provided us with the ability to really expand our idea of what an audit can be in order to ensure our stores are meeting our high standards. And when they are not meeting our standards, we can see it very clearly through the data MeazureUp provides, and we can develop action plans with the data provided. We definitely appreciate your service.

I most appreciate the functionality and ease of the Audit App. The ability to make notations, capture pictures, and create action items all from a cell phone is extremely useful. I can provide all the information necessary as to why something is out of compliance and what the expectation to correct is through these features, and I don't need all key team members physically present to achieve this.

I initially had some trouble deleting pictures or comments if I wanted to make an edit or mistakenly placed in wrong section, but I have since learned how to do this, and I have no complaints with how simple it is. The only area I would wish for greater improvement would be in the data review. There have been a lot of recent changes that have been very helpful here, and there isn't necessarily one thing I'd like to see here. Perhaps being able to see which stores missed tasks in the "failed task" tracker of dashboard, or maybe the ability to just click on a previous report and get right into that location's most recent report while on the dashboard rather than having to click location report and then the report you want. Just feel like everything could be a little more navigable, but hard to describe exactly how through text.

letztes Jahr

Hi Phil, Thanks for the amazing feedback! Would you like to set up a Support call? We would be interested in learning more about your experience and thoughts regarding the dashboard. Please send us an email to help@meazureup.com to put something in the books! best, Ray

Eric
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use but some interface issues/lag

Kommentare: No complaints overall outside of the app lag

It's straightforward, easy enough that anyone can pick it up and use it. Simple to deploy and customize. Easy to generate reports.

App is a bit laggy and having to save inputs (signatures for example) is counterintuitive.

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the feedback! We're sorry to hear about the laggyness, this is not intentional and we would like to help resolve this. Please ensure you are on the latest version of the application for best experience. If you have done this and the issue still occurs, please contact help@meazureup.com to troubleshoot this. best, Ray

Regional Manager in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

I used MeazureUp daily in my job. Its easy to load and easy to use.

Kommentare: Once I complete my audits I can click done and it is done. Don't have to go home and type up a review the next day. Saves me a lot of time.

Ease of use. It loads easily and it is easy to jump back and forth between reviews if I am doing multiple reviews of the same location.

The dashboard is not that easy to use. Doesn't flow very well. Sometimes the location does not work. I will in Brampton and it will say that the device is in Vaughan,

Antwort von MeazureUp

Hi, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having some issues with the dashboard and location services on your device. Please contact us at help@meazureup.com so that we can resolve these problems for you. best, Ray

Shahieda
Personal Assistant in Südafrika
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Restaurant Assessment Reports

Kommentare: I was made a superuser what I found interesting is learn by trial and error. Due to a lack of training I could figure everything out by myself, hence the system is therefore user-friendly.

Features are obviously as per the required design in terms of what the users/auditors actually want to see. What I like most is that you can actually print a report to PDF, as opposed to saving all reports, as the report is already available on the dashboard.

When you want to delete a report, you cannot just delete by selecting the report, you will have to delete each sub heading as well as all categories.

Eddie
Franchisee Coach/Compliance Officer in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

MeazureUp has increased our efficiency, be more productive and help increase compliance in stores.

Kommentare: Less stress from doing detailed location assessments. The access to real-time information that helps right the course and keep us on a projected growth tract. Peace of mind in the fact we are in the know... at all times the condition of our locations.

The interface and the ability to modify the structure to meet our needs is invaluable. The action list generation and the ability to monitor completion of items puts responsibility back on store management, but also keeps us continuously in the loop on the completion of critical items. The score card by location helps us to bolster efforts at under-performing stores. By consolidating all the internal items, we can immediately identify commonalities that warrant enterprise wide addressing and resolution.

I have absolutely no cons to list. W have the luxury of submitting new criteria and items to development at MeazureUp and most... if not all suggestions have been implemented.

Steven
Director of Franchise Development in USA
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

MeazureUp Measures Up to what we were looking for!

Kommentare: Fabulous! They are good folks to work with. Like i said they listen and then help find a solution where both parties are happy.

Aside from the software what we really like is the ability to reach out to MeazureUp and have them change things on the fly. They are great to work with.

Every so often a glitch might occur with our tablets. Grant it i think that's usually from Apple updates. The ipad has been the most successful tablet for us to use.

Mark
Director of Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

use it for monitoring a 46 unit restaurant chain.this makes me feel connected from my desk

Kommentare: organization, saved trees, feel connected when not out in the field, great for reviews and working with franchise partners on operation solutions

ease of use with mobile devices, customer support is amazing, cloud based aggregated reports, updates are frequent

little difficult to modify and make forms easily, was android support but think that maybe fixed, forms could use a little color and make them a bit modern

Antwort von MeazureUp

Hi Mark, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you've been having difficulty editing your assessment forms. Please contact us at help@meazureup.com to set up a review session on our form configurator. best, Ray

Director of IT and Purchasing in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

We utilize Meazure up for our restaurant audits and many of our daily auditing functions.

Kommentare: It has made our audit tracking much better. We are able to review audits for the past several months very quickly.

We love that we can easily submit an audit and have it searchable for people in our system that are outside the restaurant.

It does not have a fast copy option to quickly create assessments. I would like to be able to copy full sections and just change the labels when creating audits.

Mark Sebastian
Mark Sebastian
Construction Coordinator in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use on either iPhone or iPad

Kommentare: The ability to no longer have to carry around a ton of paperwork, everything visit is standard and available on my phone.

The fact that I can do everything from my phone without have to carry a laptop with me from store to store.

I don't like the fact that in the camera view I can no longer zoom. Also spell checking integration would be a good addition

Brian
Operations Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Chickie's and Pete's

Moving from Pen and Paper audits was a great benefit for us. Really allowed us to better track our store audits and dive deeper into the data

For our daily check standpoint, we use a temperature log. I feel that the user end could be simplified to make it easier on the end. It appears that one of the competitors in the market (RiskLimiter) has a more inclusive temp log with interactive thermometers.

letztes Jahr

Hi Brian, Thanks for the review! With regards to the Daily temperature logs on our DailyChex platform, we have the ability to connect with many Bluetooth probe thermometers. We will reach out to book a session to show you how use them and make your experience more interactive with MeazureUp. best, Ray

Scott
VP or IT in USA
Essen & Trinken, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Perform audits on your department or organization and have the analytics to back it up!

Kommentare: We use Meazureup to audit our restaurants performance against standards. It helps us identify areas of opportunity and repeat issues.

What I like most about this software is the ease of use, from user admin, hierarchy, configuration to the end user experience it is so simple. Robust features and Analytics including full access to their API.

This is not on MeazureUp at all, but getting people to move from paper or excel to a easy to use robust app.

Caroline
Business Operations Manager in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Efficient and eco friendly

This app is simple to use and enables us to store all information online rather than on paper enabling us to pull up information quickly rather than searching through paperwork

Occasionally there is slight difficulty searching up some of the information stored when it is someone unfamiliar using it.

letztes Jahr

Hi Caroline, Thanks for the feedback! Please let us know if new team members are joining and we can send them training documents or support them with a call to walk through anything that might not be clear! best, Ray

Diane
OPerations Training Specialist in USA
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great product - Great Service!

Kommentare: Saves time, provides real time data, totally customizable, scores provide benchmarks for our restaurants - makes our jobs as District Managers so much easier!

Easy to use, customizable, great summaries, paperless, service team is outstanding. Open to all ideas!!

Would like a separate audit with the fails so that the auditor can go back out and re-check and get a score.

Parul
Business development manager in Kanada
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

241 pizza

Kommentare: User friendly. Easy access through the mobile app.

Mobile app is easy to use and different tabs help to go from one topic to the other.

Comment and action plan should pop out together

Antwort von MeazureUp

Hi Parul, Thanks for the feedback. We are glad to hear that you have had a positive experience so far using the application. We noticed despite the positive comments and scoring, your likelihood to recommend is only a 4/10. We will have our Support team reach out to determine how we can make sure to improve. thanks, Ray

Steve
V.P. of Operations in USA
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Adaptive and responsive customer service

Kommentare: The staff and customer service is 2nd to none. usually responding to emails with solutions in minutes.

Very stable and easy to use, edit and manage

Reporting features for enterprise management still improving.

letztes Jahr

Thanks Steve! We are constantly working to improve our service and provide new features and updates that our customers will enjoy. Thanks for being a part of the MeazureUp team!

Ashley
Sr. Manager, Learning & Development in USA
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

I bring this software with me wherever I go (3 companies now)

Kommentare: Love it!!

Streamlined, easy to audit and review, real time transparency, and easy metrics to review.

Can't copy and paste the assessments. We have to redo them from scratch to have sample versions available.

PAULA
Director, Retail Operations in Kanada

It is user friendly and customer support is always there to help if you ever have an issue.

The assessment is so easy to complete and navigate. The back office is also very easy to navigate and review stores assessments. Plus I love that the reports once submitted go automatically to the users for that store...instantly done!!

It takes a little too long to submit the assessment if it has multiple pictures. Plus if you are not in a good wifi location the app will not let you sign in.

Antwort von MeazureUp

Hi Paula, Thanks for the review! We're sorry to hear that you have been having submission issues with regards to your photos. Please ensure that you have updated your application to the latest version on the App or Play Store. Updating should resolve those issues, however if it does not, please contact us at help@meazureup.com best, Ray

JT
Director of Operations in USA
Essen & Trinken, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

We have been working with them for a year now and it has increased our productivity being paperless

Mobile friendly - Easy use and set up. Highly functional for compliance validation and food safety. We also use it for daily checklist

All support is email based. Although they do have online training available. They are very responsive to requests.

Julian
Divisional Manager in Südafrika
Restaurants, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool and app

Kommentare: Overall we are very happy. They are always willing to learn and change to our requirements.

Its always available and easy to use. No more paper and saving time.

Overall very happy and we don't have any cons so far.

Val
VP of Operations in Kanada

Meazure Up audits

Kommentare: Audits on Ipads have saved us quite a bit of time from our original format of manual check lists and typing them. Having the information stored on a database.

They have come a long way since we first started with them. Many of the glitches have been resolved as well as picture quality.

Follow up features of the audits could be easier to use by both auditor and franchisee. we do not use this feature at all and we should be. Dashboard showing too much information, would like to see it a bit more streamlined. It would be good to have automatic emails to the locations that tasks are overdue... I would also like to see where we can extract Excel spreadsheets with all past and present scores (overall score and scores for each section) either per location or selected locations or all locations.

Glenn
Director of Franchise Operations in Kanada

Over very happy with the program!

Very easy to use, takes 5 mins to get a new auditor ready to go. No Issues, the software works all the time. never goes down. The group is excellent, always able to get a hold of someone. if you do have an issue (which is very rare) it is fixed very fast. Open to thoughts on making things better. Very open to feedback on possible improvements.

Able to save a review part way through would be nice. Being able to assess all data for each and every task.

Scott
Director of Training & Implementation in USA
Essen & Trinken, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good app, great customer service.

Kommentare: More effective and reliable tool than the one from our previous provider.

The personal customer service is much appreciated. Response times are quick and personal. I appreciate the hands-on video conference training. The app is fairly intuitive and easy to use. The portal took some time and training.

When using the app on my device (Galaxy Tablet), some of the buttons are not readily responsive and require multiple touches. There are too many swipes/movements required to enter a comment and action item. The set-up in the portal could be a little bit more flexible. I recommend adding sections for a summary and general input.

Shawn
Director of Franchise Operations in Kanada

I have found the software to be quite straightforward and very easy to use.

Kommentare: Reporting is fantastic. The ability to attach photos is crucial. The ability to explain audit points and things to look for in the info section is very helpful.

Ease of use/next to no training required. Not being reliant on being connected to the cloud adds very good flexibility.

The photo function housed within the Meazureup app is quite terrible. I would much rather have a longer upload time and better photos than a shorter upload time with photos that may not be useful.

Sarah
Director of Training in USA
Restaurants, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

MeazureUp is very intuitive and all the auditors caught on quickly

Ease of use, customer service is quick with responses to questions, quick and easy implementation and training

Pictures cannot be taken from the app in landscape mode. Ability to manipulate data from a report export.