Über Quid POS Smart Vendor

Akzeptiere mehrere Währungen und digitale Zahlungsoptionen ganz einfach, fair und selbstbewusst für Waren und Dienste auf synchronisierten Android- und Web-Apps.

Erfahre mehr über Quid POS Smart Vendor

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Quid POS Smart Vendor

5,0

Quid POS Smart Vendor hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 5.0 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 6 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Alternativen für Quid POS Smart Vendor

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Quid POS Smart Vendor bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Rhian L.
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Great multi-currency POS and inventory solution for online vendors and real-world merchants

Kommentare: Was able to recommend this to clients as a professional but cost-effective solution.

The interface is clearly signposted and easy for merchants to use who may not be very technical, and the product works very well indeed, doing exactly what is says. Additionally, it's one of very few solutions which allows vendors to accept cryptocurrencies as well as fiat currencies. The simple interface makes it suitable for parts of the world where there may be limited internet connectivity, lowering the barrier to participating in the digital payments economy for merchants who have low-volume businesses. Yet it is equally suitable for large-scale enterprises. The added support chat feature is really helpful. I'd regard it as my go-to solution for client websites with e-commerce needs, as it is comprehensive and user-friendly. The additional option for a free shop subdomain is a brilliant idea.

It's difficult to think of negatives. I can think of some additional 'nice to haves' like plugins for existing ecommerce sites like WordPress to make integration easier where merchants already have an online presence, but overall it gets a big thumbs-up!

Antwort von Quid Systems

Thank you Ms. Lewis for our stellar review! Your recommendations of Quid POS to merchants both small and large is appreciated. We build solutions for clients just like yours and always welcome any feedback. Please stay in touch...

Sherry C.
Director in Spanien
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Highly recommended for small to mid sized companies

Kommentare: Quid is an all-rounded software provider as well as a program developer, innovation is also their strength, as our franchise business has unique features and requirements, Quid has been able to provide solutions on timely basis.

From Asia to Europe, it’s hard to believe Team of Quid could support our franchise F&B business from scratch till present development. Not only their fast responses as always but also constant improvements on every aspects makes our partnership inseparable. We would like to recommend Quid to small to mid size corporations, no matter you are start up, or thinking to make a change to your existing software, contact Quid directly, you will find the answer.

There is nothing I could think of at the moment

Antwort von Quid Systems USA

Thank you so much to Sherry and her T4 team! Its nice for our hard work to be recognized and appreciated. Happy to continue providing smarter merchant solutions as you grow your franchise operation in Spain.

Jorge M.
Owner in Mexiko
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Makes your life easier

Kommentare: Amazing. Dig into it and you'll see its a helpful app for small business owners.

Quid POS takes away my busy office work so I have more time to focus on my client's tours. Knowing that the information about my customers and sales is handled securely is comforting and freeing so my business is not on my mind 24/7. My time off is really my time off.

Will take more time to learn the vast amount of features to my advantage. I have not used all the potential of this app.

Antwort von Quid Systems

Thanks Jorge - Happy to have you as one of our #Smart Vendors for so many years now. Keep up the good work!

René U.
Owner in Mexiko
Konsumgüter, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best way to keep track of your business

I am able to make informed decisions, purchases are now in perfect equilibrium with my sales.

It’s one of the best decisions I’ve made.

Antwort von Quid Systems

So happy to support another "mom & pop" shop in Mexico! Thanks Rene, keep up the great work and thanks for the referrals to other corner grocery stores just like yours!

Arturo D.
IT Analyst in Kanada

Best POS I ever used! Fully featured , multiple currencies, category inventory control and more.

Kommentare: Keeps track of all of my inventory, transactions, etc in one place. App keeps getting updated!

-Both mobile and web app -Powerful flexible inventory system -Easy to use tracking, even refunds -Does Bitcoin! digital Currency conversions too. -All-in-one digital accounting of your transactions -Reservations system -Access to online store plus quick hardware purchases you might need -Add roles for multiple employees, keep track of customers -Friendly fast customer service -Company always updating, keeping up with technological changes (committed to giving you the best)

-Initial setup might seem confusing -External integration might be an issue if you run mid-large size businesses.

Antwort von Quid Systems

Thank you Arturo for helping us make improvements to Quid POS with your feedback - and the referrals to other small business merchants.

Peggy H.
Manager in Taiwan
Gastgewerbe, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, customized function, fully support

A little bit not that stable of hardware

Antwort von Quid Systems

Thanks Peggy! Yes, we worked hard together over the last year to help launch T4 Spain's pilot location and get your operation up and running and stabilized.