Statcounter

Statcounter Bewertungen

von Statcounter

Great Alternative to "Big Brother"

Bewertet am 22.3.2019
Kim H.
Marketing Manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I have used Statcounter on everything from a 20K visit a day site, to small niche sites with a few hits a week. It worked great both with high volume and lower volume. I sometimes use it along with Google Analytics, mostly because it is much easier to read. I also prefer Statcounter when I have a group of sites in the same niche, iI think comparison is easier this way, than using Google Analytics.

Vorteile: The statistics are clear and easy to read. You can see where your visitors are from, what they are doing and get a good overview of your web traffic. It is tonnes easier to read than Google Analytics. Setup on Wordpress is super simple, install their plugin and enter the ID codes and it will start tracking immediately. I like that you cannot identify other sites by the same owner using Statcounter. when you use Google Analytics, you have a huge footprint all over your sites. Organization is easy with groups of sites. So even if you have a large portfolio, you can keep them organized well. They have a very generous free level. You can actually use the free tier for a smaller site quite successfully.

Nachteile: It does not have all the bells and whistles of Google Analytics, but on the other hand, this is much easier to read.

Manage website metrics easily

Bewertet am 15.10.2019
Shannon W.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: My overall experience with StatCounter has been excellent, the product has experience little (if any) downtime and always gives me reliable statistics

Vorteile: StatCounter was very easy to use and insert into my website, the prepared html code snippet went into a global footer and tracked a variety of metrics for my site. It was pretty interesting to view the data on site visitors. Really helped me control content for my site users.

Nachteile: The only thing that was complicated about the software was manually inserting the code snippet, but really that was easy enough. There were really easy instructions to follow.

Online Stats that are Reliable

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Alicia W.
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I am using it as an alternative to Google Analytics to see my overall website performance on a daily basis.

Vorteile: I love the fact that you can check your stats minute by minute. They are updated and shown online in real-time and have detailed analysis that will give you specific insight on how your blog readers and visitors find you, how long they stay on your page, the most popular pages, what links they exit on and so much more.

Nachteile: After a period of time of using the site, some of the features about specific stats are not shown to you unless you purchase a monthly plan. Other than that, Stat Counter is wonderful.

Statcounter experience

Bewertet am 29.10.2019
Amy O.
Personal
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I really like Statcounter and I am considering purchasing it for the full version. I think it's a great tool for even small bloggers like myself to get a good grasp on how their social media accounts are doing and can help expand who they reach.

Vorteile: I have used Statcounter twice to keep track of traffic on my blog and I've found it's really helpful. I was able to identify trends, what people were coming to see, where in the world they were located, and the days/times my blog was most active. It was really fascinating to me how people were using and accessing my blog, and gave me ideas about how to tailor the content to better fit my audience as well as expand it.

Nachteile: The features aren't exactly intuitive, and it took a bit of hunting at first to find the reports I wanted. But once I learned where everything was I was fine.

Now that the biggest search engine has excellent stats, I'd never look back

Bewertet am 22.8.2019
James C.
Unterhaltung, Selbstständig

Vorteile: For a long time, Statcounter was the only option. It worked well, but provided only basic info.

Nachteile: It was quickly beat down by a new competitor which is now industry standard for tracking user behavior.

A Fantastic Analytics Tool

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Jacob W.
Creator/ Owner
Zeitung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: To monitor internal website traffic

Vorteile: Statcounter is incredible tool which rivals Google Anayltics for use in tracking and monitoring website traffic - their exit link tracking in my opinion far surpasses the Analytics data which Google provides website owners

Nachteile: It is great I would just say for conversion tracking Google has many customizations I am not sure if Statcounter does or does not have them, but it is easier to implement in google because its more widely use

Best visitor analysis for low-traffic website

Bewertet am 30.4.2019
Co-founder, Director
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Helps us to track single visitors.

Vorteile: It helps to easily dig deeper in analysis to single visitors. If you are in B2B market you probably need to understand how each individual user works on your website, which pages they visited etc. That's what statcounter is built for.

Nachteile: You can't analyse keywords that lead the specific visitor to your website - obviously, as it is information Google will never share - they have a disclaimer about it.

Do not miss anything anymore

Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Tamara B.
freelance
Internet, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I started using Statcounter in early 2000's on some hobbyst websites. Then Google Analytics came out and everyone switched to it. Now, Google Analytics requires time, study and expertise to make the most out of the data it provides: Statcounter comes with a compreensive suite of tools that monitors your website traffic and use Google data to give you all the insights, already packed in a readable and pleasant form.

Vorteile: It is a great option if you don't want to study how to read Google Analytics stats: though you do have to get used to another web service interface, it's very easy to understand.

Nachteile: It's free only for very low traffic websites. Hey, but yhey have developed a really valuable tool that surely requires a great effort to be improved and maintained, so it's worth the price.

My favorite

Bewertet am 27.7.2019
Ryan R.
Supervisor
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Statcounter may not be the fanciest, or have the most options available, but it works for me. I have used it for years as part of a multi part SEO and website tracking package.

Nachteile: I cannot say anything negative or bad about Statcounter.

Statcounter Reviews

Bewertet am 11.4.2019
Lateef O.
Web developer
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: To track our customers behavior, what they are willing to buy and how we can improve.

Vorteile: Insight about your project
There's free trial to test run how it works
You will receive report about your project monthly
It help to track, analyze and understand user behavior on your site
Easy to use and install

Nachteile: No robust insight like their competitor
It's not accurate when traffic on the website got higher