Über STS Cloud

Eine cloudbasierte, sicher gehostete Verkaufs- und Catering-as-a-Service-Lösung der nächsten Generation.

Erfahre mehr über STS Cloud

STS integrates with our PMS system and it's easy to use.

The initial set up took months to get correct. We lost reports/functionality from the old STS system.

Bewertungen zu STS Cloud

STS Cloud hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 125 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du STS Cloud bereits verwendet?

Jody
Jody
Director of Sales in USA

A great CRM tool

Kommentare: STS solves the logistical issues of trying to track multiple accounts in various stages of booking. This gives me the ability to quickly set up a reminder to myself to follow up on any topic, and the auto fill traces alone save hours in a busy schedule. It allows us to enter data once, and output in various documents that satisfy contract, reporting, and informational needs. And once it is accurate, it is accurate on every document automatically. The company has been incredibly responsive to our needs, from the initial setup to implementation. They have corrected any issues that we have had, and even developed new functions on request. Good setup is imperative, because once it has been configured to satisfy the needs of your organization, it will be a great asset for your staff.

This software allows me to efficiently document the relationship with each client, managing the contacts, contracts, events, and everything in between. It is a "one and done", as I can enter the data once and have it create contracts, BEOs, invoicing, reports, and schedule reminders for future contacts. It eliminates the need for paper files, as everything is at my fingertips. I can attach files, so it also holds signed contracts, room layouts, and more. I especially love the fields that allow me to record information about clients, including a picture. With a database of contacts, it's nice to have a face with the correspondence to refresh my memory of who I am speaking with. My most favorite part of the software has to be ProposalPath. Being able to put together a proposal that looks professional and polished in a matter of a few clicks is amazing! Digital delivery is important in this age, and being able to provide links to vital documents is a big plus.

The most disappointing was that the calendar did not correlate with my bookings. HOWEVER, I must mention that they were quick to make this change, and currently, it allows click through from the calendar to the actual booking.

Daniela
MICE Specialist & Global Team Leader in Mexiko

Excellent Product - ROI gauarnteed

Kommentare: This is the new-generation of CRM, functio platform, I love the fact it is cloud-based so I can even respond to my clients while on the road. Amazing feature being, able to intephase with Proposal Path.

Is super sales-friendly, it 's an intuitive system - so is easy to use, in all aspects: guestrooms, function space inventory, CRM, reports, GRC - forget about eternal ticket and case reports to get something fixed or enhanced, and bye, bye to time consuming reports. As an administrator you can give immediate solution to almost any request, so that you can focus on selling or being with clients and the sales team for that matter.

the set-up stage, and training for the team... but once we all got used to the system, things are flowing as expected - or even better. It would be perfect if it would be compatible with our PMS..

Christina
Senior Sales Manager in USA

Could be Better

Kommentare: It's not the worst CRM I have ever used but it's not the most convenient either. In future roles, I probably wouldn't opt for this software and would probably go with Delphi or Sales Pro.

It does operate a lot like Delphi and most of the basic usages are easy, also, a lot of the available features haven't been utilized by previous sales teams that we have started to implement which is great!

Entering Activities needs to be easier and I feel like in an individual booking, you need to add immediate access to the account. We are weighed heavily on our activities and to switch from booking to account takes up entirely too much time. Typically activities take a couple of seconds and I am finding that it's taking minutes because you have to actually get out of the booking and go separately to the account.

Antwort von STS Cloud

Thank you for sharing you concern with account access from the booking. There is a quick link within a booking to access either the contact or the account, on the left side of the booking home page for a group, allowing a click and go. You can also use the Create a New Activity from the "Rocket" Shortcut icon in the main menu bar to locate the account, select or add your contact, create the activity and related follow up on one screen as well. We will reach out direct to follow up with you.

Zetta
Corporate Sales Automation Manager in USA

Sales Automation Reveiw

Kommentare: Manage Guestroom and Function Revenue/Productivity

The product is easy to use and support is very attentive.

The windows based system is not updated, but I love the cloud system.

Antwort von STS Cloud

Thank you for your honest feedback! We are happy you have worked with our systems and appreciate our partnership with your team and portfolio of hotels

Jessica
Sales Coordinator in USA

Great Product

It's a nice and simple layout easy to use for a first time user!

Sometimes we need to go around to make some adjustments without it deleting information.

Antwort von STS Cloud

Jessica. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We are interested in hearing more about any "work-around" type solutions you are taking to avoid deleting information. Please feel free to respond to me directly, or send an email to our support team (email address is in the Help section of the product).

Nina
Catering Director in USA

Reports

Kommentare: Overall so far, I am happy wit STS, user friendly and can be used with any laptop.

STS is user friendly, especially when it comes to the menu customization. It allows us to change menu on the BEO and able to edit BEOs before sending to clients.

The only objective, some of the reports are confusing, it's not clear, especially for catering

Perry
Assistant General Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Used it a few times

Kommentare: I can't speak to any problems that I am solving with this software and that may be due to my novice use of it. I am able to track groups that we book into the hotel.

I don't need to get into this as much as my general manager but when I have, at times I have found it easy to work with. I am able to duplicate some groups that stay with us on a regular basis.

I was a little confused when I first got onto the website as I wasn't given much training. I had to figure things out for myself. I hope I am doing everything ok.

Great AFFORDABLE/CUSTOMIZABLE CRM

Kommentare: It's been fantastic - they are a phenomenal team to work with!

I absolutely love how responsive the STS Cloud team has been to changes, customizations we've requested. Additionally, they did great onboarding training. This software is simple to use, intuitive, and captures the information we need to keep our sales processes moving along!

Would like to see a bit more focus on activities that aren't related to booking meeting space. Not all of our properties have meeting capabilities.

Easy Street STS

Kommentare: Love working with this system. I am use to Compass, and this is a lot simpler to use.

I love that it is very user friendly and easy to manage. The lay out is simple to navigate and be able to find client information or past events on simple search. It saves any changes when editing any data. Reports are simple and easy to read. Would like to see more updates in the future : )

I wish it did integrate with our property management system. However entering in pick up numbers is very simple. I would like to be able to to see more detail reports.

Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Great Software for Cloud Based Catering

I love that this software is cloud based and that I can sign in from anywhere and check space.

The software can freeze on certain screens and copying the same menu from one event to another can be frustrating.

Maysoon
Area Group Sales Manager in USA

Needs Improvement

The bcc feature for emails Loading contacts with email addresses and the system being able to complete a lot of information if contact and company have a website

It does not speak with the other systems we use. For example, the final pickup numbers for a group has to be pulled from a different system There is no option to save documents as a Word doc for editing Still have not been able to use the electronic signature feature and each time we follow-up we get the same response that it's being worked on

Antwort von STS Cloud

Maysoon. Thank you for your review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your feedback. The E-Signature feature in your account is now working. If you have any questions about using this feature our team will be happy to assist. We have a handful of interfaces available with other products in our industry, specifically PMS systems, data analytics, proposal software, etc.... If you are looking for something specific, please let us know. Regarding merging to Word, we have designed the system to eliminate the need for this step. Your merge contracts are automatically assembled (and available as PDF files) as you create your bookings. Editing these documents happens within the product. If you are looking for custom edits, tailored to the specific needs of your property, please let us know. Our team can assist with this. Thank you again for the comments.

William
Director of Group Sales in USA

STS Review

Kommentare: overall experience has been very positive and I would recommend using the STS system.

The STS system is largely intuitive to use. features are well placed and easy to find. Customer service is responsive and the team has adapted well to transitioning from using STS from Delphi. Far more "bang for the buck" with STS vs Delphi as well.

I wish the back end reporting was more robust and I would like to have the option to create custom reports (like Market Vision)

Antwort von STS Cloud

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate our partnership with you. We are always working on reports to enhance the tool and incorporate more ways to provide some user specific needs for data.

Diane
Regional Director of Sales in USA

Great Product

Kommentare: We started using STS at one hotel. As we acquire additional properties it is my go to system. We now have STS in over 8 of our hotels.

Easy to use. Excellent support It takes no time at all for the software to be set up Easy on-line training

There is nothing I dislike about the software

Jann
General Manager in USA

BWP

Kommentare: It took some time for us to understand exactly how and where to enter information so that the reports would come out properly and everyone could go online and look at the information,

Reporting aspect of the system, once we figured out how to get what we needed.

Learning all of the tricks to make it work for us

Antwort von STS Cloud

Thank you for your feedback and we are happy to hear you have found the reporting tool useful for your operation. We are here to assist if you have any questions as well.

JP
GM in USA
Gastgewerbe, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

GM

Kommentare: Quick response. Great customer service

That it is mobile and the sales team can use it on the road.

I don’t t have anything. I enjoy the software

Gaby
Event Manager in USA

STS Review

Kommentare: Makes invoices and contracts look much more professional and uniform!

STS is very user friendly, and works great most of the time.

I wish there was a bit more customization available. Especially wish there was an option for hotel room rates to display on banquet check if needed.

Antwort von STS Cloud

Thank you for your feedback. Merge templates can be built to accommodate a variety of client needs, and we will reach out to review your venue templates and assist you with any needed updates.

Adrielle
Corp. Director of Group Sales in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use, Modern CRM for the 21st Century

Kommentare: So far I have really enjoyed using STS. I used Hotel SalesPro previously and I have some limited experience with Delphi and STS is far and away a better program than either of those. It is a very easy system to learn and use.

The software is intuitive and offers a lot of great functionality that is missing from older systems - like the ability to automatically log emails that are sent and attach them to the correct account. I also appreciate that there are a few different ways to navigate between different areas of the CRM, whether you use the search bar, the "rocket ship", or click on the accounts tab.

Certain things are difficult to find sometimes - like the contact name for a group. Also, changing the contact name on a group is a hassle. These are relatively minor annoyances, though.

Valerie
Director of Sales in USA

Great software!

Kommentare: It is definitely helping me keep organized; between electronic signature for contracts, the calendar, reminders, auto-attach emails, etc.

The thing I like most about this software is how easy it is to use. Once you play around in it you figure out the best way for your job/ organization to use it.

The thing I liked the least was not showing tentative bookings on the calendar. However this feature has recently been added.

Antwort von STS Cloud

Thank you for feedback and sharing your experience. We are glad the addition of the tentative groups to the event calendar feature helps you in the daily system use. We do recognize the importance of our client input and work to address improvements to benefit our users.

Alison
Catering Service Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

STS Review

Kommentare: Overall it is a great option for smaller companies - I can see that it is growing and enhancing it's features. I hope to be able to utilize it to it's fullest potential.

I like that it is web based and that it runs rather quickly and efficiently.

There are many little things that I find to be not user friendly. Having come from a property that used Delphi.fdc I find that there a lot more features with that system than with this one. Example - hiding details from an Event Order, Copying Event Orders, Referencing Event Order Numbers, Merging Event Orders, Sorting Data, Searching Bookings - all much easier to do in Delphi.fdc

Lauren
Senior Catering Sales Manager in USA
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

STS- streamlined customer management system!

Kommentare: I have enjoyed working with STS- it is effective in managing our clients and systems for the hotel and catering.

Easy to use Effective with follow ups Works well to manage reports of revenue Keeps information organized for group events and bookings

Great tool to use for sales I would perhaps increase the amount of reports that you can run.

Maria
Sales Manager in Kanada

STS Overview

It is easy to navigate through and fairly user friendly. Proposal Path is a nice feature (provided the fields work the way they are met to work).

Activities are not associated with the booking, instead it is associated with the contact which makes it very difficult to put important information for a specific booking. You cannot search accounts by City, so makes it difficult to gather a list when doing sales calls in another city. When copying a booking it does not transfer all details, fields are left blank and have to reenter them.

STS is the BEST!

What I love most about this software is that you can navigate through it with ease! It is very user friendly. Our team was nervous about switching, but I can honestly say that the switch was well worth it!

I do not have any negative comments about the software

Darlene
General Manager in USA

New User

Kommentare: Wonderful. The staff and customer service is great!

The customer service was and is amazing. We had some start up bumps in the road just like anything else, STS worked very hard in fixing the issues. STS is very user friendly, I would recommend it over Delphi. Thank you,

I think the only thing I can say is maybe working out the kinks before hand. But overall very happy.

Antwort von STS Cloud

Thank you, we appreciate your feedback and are always here to help you and your team!

Laurissa
Admin in USA
Gastgewerbe, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

STS

Kommentare: I think STS is a great system it just needs a few little tweeks.

I love that it just takes a little information and It makes the whole contract/ BEO for me.

The font is way to small a lot of my clients can't read it. Makes it very hard for potential clients

Geneva
Sales and Catering Coordinator in USA

feedback on STS

Kommentare: STS is very user friendly and has many features that are customizable; however, there are a few features that are very important to our needs that were not available. There are certain standard reports (such as resume and excel format) that would nice to have available.

User friendly and templates are customizable .

There was no training provided so it was a challenge in the beginning to load the group data in the system.

Antwort von STS Cloud

Geneva. Thank you for review of STS Cloud. We appreciate your comments and feedback. We do have a group resume available. We call it "Booking Recap". You can access it from the booking screen. You'll find it under Action > Print Booking Information. Hope this is helpful.