Über InsuredMine

An All-in-One Sales, CRM Marketing Automation platform for Insurance Agents to help them save time and accelerate growth.

Erfahre mehr über InsuredMine

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie InsuredMine bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Jacob K.
Jacob K.
Principal in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for client engagment!

Kommentare: They have a very responsive team. I am amazed at how quick they are. It is certainly a good value for the support they offer.

It is incredibly easy to use, data is displayed in a way that is very easy to read. The depth of the software, and how many items are "click-able" is amazing. Combines the best of an AMS and CRM.

Nothing, I am just change-adverse. But this has been a good change.

Antwort von InsuredMine

Thank you for your feedback! It is always great to hear what our customers feel about the product.

Alejandro M.
President in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Absolutely The Best AMS Available on The Market Today!

Kommentare: As an agency owner for over 20 years, I've demo'd many agency management systems. There are a few good systems out there but they are over priced and truly never have all the features I would like in an AMS. I was so happy the day I decided to demo InsuredMine last year. Best 30 minutes I spent. Their software is reasonably priced, had most of the features I needed and the the ones they didn't have, they added in a very short amount of time. I would highly suggest any agent looking for the perfect AMS to not make a decision until they do a Demo of InsuredMine.

Features and Ease Of Use. Affordable Pricing. Customer Support is Outstanding. Constantly Rolling Out New and Exciting Features to the Software Seamlessly. In 6 Months of Using the Software, we have not had any system slow downs or down time.

The only issue would be that the initial conversion process from our old AMS had a slight <10% error margin on the data and files that were brought over. However, these were corrected in a matter of days, not weeks. Other than that, there are no other issues.

Antwort von InsuredMine

I am glad InsuredMine is meeting your Agency needs and your staffs expectation.

Liset M.
General Manager in USA

Easy to use and Customer Support is very friendly

Very easy to use and reach customers, customer support are very accessible and friendly. Able to track metrics & results.

Limited amount of text space in templates.

Reggie P.
Agency Principal in USA

GREAT SYSTEM FOR AGENCY MGMT

Kommentare: Insuredmine has been incredibly flexible with updates and anything we saw that we wanted changed. They have really be phenomenal.

Really have enjoyed the onboarding process and the ease in which changes can be made within the system. The entire team has been a pleasure to work with, and my clients are loving the portal and the ease in which transactions and docs are now available. The interface is super sharp, and we think it will give our agency a leg up on our competition.

It has taken awhile to set up, but that is due to our own fault.

Antwort von InsuredMine

Thank you for your kind words! It's a pleasure to serve clients!

Lafayette G.
Insurance Broker in USA
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Great!!!

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my onboarding specialist InsuredMine. I really wish I could duplicate her skills and personality and distribute amongst my organization. She is one of a kind!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of Inspire A Nation suggested InsuredMine as an alternative to Salesforce because of the way Insuredmine seamlessly integrated within an Insurance Agency. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was correct and I am completely satisfied with the software so far.

Nothing to report so far. I have only been working with InsuredMine for three weeks.

Pat I.
Agency Owner in USA

Best support anywhere!!!

Kommentare: This company is extraordinary. They provide a daily training for free that is outstanding. The support and cooperation for a new user to get up to speed is the best I have seen in my 26 years in the business. These guys are completely top notch.

The support and training is the best anywhere. Free Daily training, other support is the best. The are completely responsive.

Getting started. When we started with Salesforce, we were promised large and had little delivered..

Stanley D.
General Agent in USA

New subscriber

Kommentare: Automating processes which allows me to concentrate on marketing and selling

Extremely useful functionality, including customer facing portal as well as agency facing portal. I especially like the ability to mine those coverages a client enters in their portal which I didn't write. It combines phone, text and email connections in one application.

So far nothing. I will be happy to provide further reviews once I've gotten acclimated to all the available functions

Ryan M.
Ryan M.
Co-Founder in USA

Data and analytics

I have used many different data analytics and CRM systems in the past, Most feel 10 years old and are clunky, difficult to navigate...mostly just super frustrating. I was using RadiusBob for my life and health insurance agency and after seeing the capabilities of getting my clients communication and documents straight to their phones instantly! I haven't used the system to its full capacity yet, I will do a more in depth review at a later time.

It is a tech start up so there are some features that other platforms have that they do not have, however, after speaking directly with the company they are constantly making updates, I have already suggested 3 changes.....2 days later. done. There is a good side to working with a start-up, they are nimble and easy to communicate with.

Dawn S.
Director of Operations in USA

Robust Insurance Software Solution

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are very responsive and truly listen to what you request, striving to best need our needs.

We appreciate the Pipeline and its function for sales, quoting, servicing and outreach as well as client nurture options. Each team member has ability to customize and make InsuredMine work best for them. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team are dedicated to helping develop what we need and ask for.

The time it took to integrate from our current agency management system - however we own that much of that time was due to our unique structure and current AMS. When you get something so fresh & exciting it's hard to be patient and wait.

letztes Jahr

Thank you for your kind words...these reviews and feedback are our guiding stars.

Taylor W.
IT Manager in USA

InsuredMine: Great Decision, Awesome Service

Kommentare: The experience has been an all around benefit to the agency and InsuredMine. By implementing a system like InsuredMine, you not only get a system that helps you see your business more in depth but, you get to really see where your strengths, weaknesses and potential are as well as use that information and take a proactive approach to them.

The functionality and customization available to suit your needs.

I would not say this is a con but, like every technology and software, it takes effort to learn and use the technology to your advantage. But InsuredMine makes that process seamless with their training curriculum and videos.

Mike T.
Sr. Risk Advisor in USA

Our InsuredMine Experience

Kommentare: Our experience with InsuredMine has been a very productive. We truly appreciate the fact that they listen and adapt the system to our agency's needs. We are getting more value from the system each month because they communicate on a regular basis with our agents. All of our agents agree - out of all the software tools we use, InsuredMine has the best team when it comes to customer service.

We love the Dealboard! It's great for agents and management to visually track leads from start to finish. The virtual whiteboard ensures that leads will not fall through the cracks. We also love the data that InsuredMine collects from our book of business. It provides great ways to retain and gain new sales opportunities. It adds another dimension to how we see our agency.

It's not quite a 1 stop shop solution to fix all problems an agency faces. However, the team at InsuredMine has gone out of their way to listen to the agents and not only improve the system but add additional features that improve agency efficiency.

Nick J.
Vice President of Operations in USA

Great sales & automation product

Very user friendly and the staff want to help us help our clients.

Nothing its great for us. I am very happy.

Indred A.
Insurance Broker/ Agency Owner in USA

Has a lot of potential

Kommentare: InsuredMine has been very helpful in assisting me in managing my clients.

Client and policy information automatically uploaded from my Agency Management System gave me a good start, as I learned the software and figured out how to customize it to my agency.

It is a work in progress. There are may capabilities that I would like to see in place, but are there, yet. The silver lining is that the support staff is very open to adding new capabilities and teaching you how to use the software properly.

Joe R.
Versicherung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great Product backed by excellent support

5 letztes Jahr

The integration with our existing AMS has saved me not only time, but money spent using multiple platforms to accomplish the same tasks. We're new to it but it looks to be very promising in what it can do for our agency. I have dealt with Sneha, who was excellent in walking me through the system. They are prompt in getting back to you and addressing any issues you may have.

Nothing yet as we are new to the system.

Jim P.
Jim P.
Agency Owner in USA
Versicherung, Selbstständig

Still Finding New Benefits!

Kommentare: Very pleased. The pricing just dropped too! Get in--you won't regret it.

I got set up mid December and still finding cool new features 2 months later. It take some time to set everything up; however, the support is amazing.

The app doesn't allow the client to upload their own card/info. This is going to create additional steps for the agency. Hopefully they fix this soon.

vor 10 Monaten

Thank you for your feedback. Appreciate it.

Robert G.
Robert G.

Experience with InsuredMine

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Good, they are all very pleasant and customer service seems top notch.

I initially signed up, but the calling/VOIP feature is still getting worked out. It did not suit me yet to continue using InsuredMine and will revisit at the end of the year. They do have a lot of cool features like auto Google Review feedback that is mailed to clients, lots of marketing automations, reports. They are very eager to enhance their system and always welcoming feedback, despite this not working out for me right now, I highly respect that.

Some features are still being implemented. I think that in 12 months, this will be a totally different and even more robust product than it is now. Looking forward to seeing how it functions and looks with all of the available features up and running.

Nik K.
Nik K.
AGENCY OWNER in USA

WORTH A DEMO

Kommentare: My overall experience is good. They are friendly and always willing assist with questions or concerns.

It's a nice add on to your existing AMS. I like that you have the ability to manage your clients, follow up with leads and the mobile app is impressive.

The thing I like least about this software is the integrations. Unfortunately, it is not compatible with all AMS so make sure you check that before buying.

Dioeni K.
Executive Assistant in USA
Versicherung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Insurance CRM

Kommentare: Incredible.

I use Insuredmine everyday and it's really great! They CRM helps me and my company and all the Insuredmine team is always available to help us if we need it. I recommend to everyone!

Nothing. It's a pretty good CRM. Fills all we need.

Santo M.
CFO in USA

Incredible service and product

Kommentare: It has been nothing but 1st class service and a great experience.

It's effectiveness. It has an incredible response rate and ease of use.

I have no complaints nor cons to consider.

Sylvia B.
Operations Manager in USA

Low Tech Client

Kommentare: Professional & Knowledgeable. Walked us through the processes.

We are very low tech as a whole. Insured Mine has integrated with Hawk Soft. That makes it easy to make customer lists for email campaigns.

There is a lot to learn. The more we look around and try things, the better use we'll get from it.