Filtern nach:

Über InsuredMine

Helps Insurance ageencies convert, engage and retain clients with its CRM, Sales & Marketing Automation and analytics tool.

Erfahre mehr über InsuredMine

Jacob K.
Principal
  • Bewertet am 24.9.2018

"Great tool for client engagment!"

Kommentare: They have a very responsive team. I am amazed at how quick they are. It is certainly a good value for the support they offer.

Vorteile: It is incredibly easy to use, data is displayed in a way that is very easy to read. The depth of the software, and how many items are "click-able" is amazing. Combines the best of an AMS and CRM.

Nachteile: Nothing, I am just change-adverse. But this has been a good change.

von InsuredMine an 25.9.2018

Thank you for your feedback!
It is always great to hear what our customers feel about the product.

• Bewertet am 24.9.2018
Alejandro M.
  • Bewertet am 23.6.2019

"Absolutely The Best AMS Available on The Market Today!"

Kommentare: As an agency owner for over 20 years, I've demo'd many agency management systems. There are a few good systems out there but they are over priced and truly never have all the features I would like in an AMS. I was so happy the day I decided to demo InsuredMine last year. Best 30 minutes I spent. Their software is reasonably priced, had most of the features I needed and the the ones they didn't have, they added in a very short amount of time. I would highly suggest any agent looking for the perfect AMS to not make a decision until they do a Demo of InsuredMine.

Vorteile: Features and Ease Of Use. Affordable Pricing. Customer Support is Outstanding. Constantly Rolling Out New and Exciting Features to the Software Seamlessly. In 6 Months of Using the Software, we have not had any system slow downs or down time.

Nachteile: The only issue would be that the initial conversion process from our old AMS had a slight <10% error margin on the data and files that were brought over. However, these were corrected in a matter of days, not weeks. Other than that, there are no other issues.

von InsuredMine an 24.6.2019

I am glad InsuredMine is meeting your Agency needs and your staffs expectation.

• Bewertet am 23.6.2019
Liset M.
General Manager
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"Easy to use and Customer Support is very friendly "

Vorteile: Very easy to use and reach customers, customer support are very accessible and friendly. Able to track metrics & results.

Nachteile: Limited amount of text space in templates.

Mike T.
Sr. Risk Advisor
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"Our InsuredMine Experience"

Kommentare: Our experience with InsuredMine has been a very productive. We truly appreciate the fact that they listen and adapt the system to our agency's needs. We are getting more value from the system each month because they communicate on a regular basis with our agents. All of our agents agree - out of all the software tools we use, InsuredMine has the best team when it comes to customer service.

Vorteile: We love the Dealboard! It's great for agents and management to visually track leads from start to finish. The virtual whiteboard ensures that leads will not fall through the cracks. We also love the data that InsuredMine collects from our book of business. It provides great ways to retain and gain new sales opportunities. It adds another dimension to how we see our agency.

Nachteile: It's not quite a 1 stop shop solution to fix all problems an agency faces. However, the team at InsuredMine has gone out of their way to listen to the agents and not only improve the system but add additional features that improve agency efficiency.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Reggie P.
Agency Principal
  • Bewertet am 7.11.2019

"GREAT SYSTEM FOR AGENCY MGMT"

Kommentare: Insuredmine has been incredibly flexible with updates and anything we saw that we wanted changed. They have really be phenomenal.

Vorteile: Really have enjoyed the onboarding process and the ease in which changes can be made within the system. The entire team has been a pleasure to work with, and my clients are loving the portal and the ease in which transactions and docs are now available. The interface is super sharp, and we think it will give our agency a leg up on our competition.

Nachteile: It has taken awhile to set up, but that is due to our own fault.

von InsuredMine an 8.11.2019

Thank you for your kind words! It's a pleasure to serve clients!

• Bewertet am 7.11.2019
Stanley D.
General Agent
  • Bewertet am 12.8.2019

"New subscriber"

Kommentare: Automating processes which allows me to concentrate on marketing and selling

Vorteile: Extremely useful functionality, including customer facing portal as well as agency facing portal. I especially like the ability to mine those coverages a client enters in their portal which I didn't write.
It combines phone, text and email connections in one application.

Nachteile: So far nothing. I will be happy to provide further reviews once I've gotten acclimated to all the available functions

• Bewertet am 12.8.2019
Ryan M.
Co-Founder
  • Bewertet am 28.9.2018

"Data and analytics"

Vorteile: I have used many different data analytics and CRM systems in the past, Most feel 10 years old and are clunky, difficult to navigate...mostly just super frustrating. I was using RadiusBob for my life and health insurance agency and after seeing the capabilities of getting my clients communication and documents straight to their phones instantly! I haven't used the system to its full capacity yet, I will do a more in depth review at a later time.

Nachteile: It is a tech start up so there are some features that other platforms have that they do not have, however, after speaking directly with the company they are constantly making updates, I have already suggested 3 changes.....2 days later. done. There is a good side to working with a start-up, they are nimble and easy to communicate with.

• Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Taylor W.
IT Manager
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 5.8.2019

"InsuredMine: Great Decision, Awesome Service"

Kommentare: The experience has been an all around benefit to the agency and InsuredMine. By implementing a system like InsuredMine, you not only get a system that helps you see your business more in depth but, you get to really see where your strengths, weaknesses and potential are as well as use that information and take a proactive approach to them.

Vorteile: The functionality and customization available to suit your needs.

Nachteile: I would not say this is a con but, like every technology and software, it takes effort to learn and use the technology to your advantage. But InsuredMine makes that process seamless with their training curriculum and videos.

Indred A.
Insurance Broker/ Agency Owner
  • Bewertet am 17.10.2019

"Has a lot of potential"

Kommentare: InsuredMine has been very helpful in assisting me in managing my clients.

Vorteile: Client and policy information automatically uploaded from my Agency Management System gave me a good start, as I learned the software and figured out how to customize it to my agency.

Nachteile: It is a work in progress. There are may capabilities that I would like to see in place, but are there, yet. The silver lining is that the support staff is very open to adding new capabilities and teaching you how to use the software properly.

• Bewertet am 17.10.2019
Sylvia B.
Operations Manager
    Nicht bewertet
  • Bewertet am 17.3.2020

"Low Tech Client"

Kommentare: Professional & Knowledgeable. Walked us through the processes.

Vorteile: We are very low tech as a whole. Insured Mine has integrated with Hawk Soft. That makes it easy to make customer lists for email campaigns.

Nachteile: There is a lot to learn. The more we look around and try things, the better use we'll get from it.

• Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Nick J.
Vice President of Operations
Versicherung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 18.11.2019

"Great sales & automation product"

Vorteile: Very user friendly and the staff want to help us help our clients.

Nachteile: Nothing its great for us. I am very happy.

• Bewertet am 18.11.2019
Nik K.
AGENCY OWNER
  • Bewertet am 27.11.2019

"WORTH A DEMO"

Kommentare: My overall experience is good. They are friendly and always willing assist with questions or concerns.

Vorteile: It's a nice add on to your existing AMS. I like that you have the ability to manage your clients, follow up with leads and the mobile app is impressive.

Nachteile: The thing I like least about this software is the integrations. Unfortunately, it is not compatible with all AMS so make sure you check that before buying.

• Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Santo M.
CFO
  • Bewertet am 25.6.2019

"Incredible service and product"

Kommentare: It has been nothing but 1st class service and a great experience.

Vorteile: It's effectiveness. It has an incredible response rate and ease of use.

Nachteile: I have no complaints nor cons to consider.

• Bewertet am 25.6.2019