Filtern nach:

Über CleanGuru

CleanGuru - Your Cleaning Business 'All-in-One' Software Solution - Bidding, Scheduling, Timekeeping, Invoicing, CRM and Inspecting!

Erfahre mehr über CleanGuru

Raj D.
Raj D.
Project Manager in USA
Umweltdienstleistungen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

CLEAN GURU SOFTWARE REVIEW FOR CAPTERRA

Kommentare: I have been with CleanGuru since 2014 and I did not have any experience in preparing a quote for residential and commercial bidding. I even owned other franchise and their system was prehistoric. I wanted to be able to bid on the spot once I have the dimensions and total area and I found Clean Guru doing exactly the same for my business.

The Ease. I have tried several janitorial softwares but have yet to find one even close to CleanGuru intuitiveness, exactness, and details , broad and specific , for me and my clients. Software Features: Excellent customer service and staff patience to assist in setting up the system for seamless integration for a quote, job coordination and completion, Quality Control Inspections and reportings, timesheet and scheduling check-ins, followed by Invoicing, use of succinct templates, and payment records. To top it off, Cleanguru has a training manual to assist if you are stuck on any topics. The modules are easy to understand and brief.

There is always room to improve in any business. CleanGuru though already competetive, can add on more features without increasing the customer acquiring costs. One of my least favorite was Quick Books Integration.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Raj, thanks for leaving a review of our software! Glad to hear our program/app and customer support is helpful in your cleaning business. And, yes, creating a QB API is definitely on our short list for new features. So glad to have you with us!

Michael M.
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome resource for the cleaning industry!

Kommentare: Stellar!!! 5 STAR performance since we have been involved. We always get a call back or they answer the phone promptly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is our contact inside the office and he is awesome about giving full disclosure and providing answers to any and all questions. He has even walked me through the system to get to exactly the part I needed to make modifications or input required information! Very hands on customer service. We are extremely satisfied and have a better company because we found Clean Guru!

The easy of implementation- literally the day we bought the software we were using it to bid opportunities. The quick training videos kept us informed and able to use the product effectively. It was and still is very affordable!

We are very pleased and do not have any dislikes at this time.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Michael, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review! Great to hear our app and many of the features are working well for you in your cleaning business. So glad/proud to have you with us!

Juan V.
GM in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Really outdated look

Liked the simplicity of it, the plans are ok you get one module for the basic plan but overall I couldn't continue using it. It is a eye sore. The system looks like something out of the 90s.

The cost per plan, the look of it, just seems really outdated and old.

Billy R.
Owner in UK
Hausmeisterservice, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A Must have Software for a growing cleaning company

Kommentare: I'd followed CleanGuru and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stuff for a few years before buying, i always liked the honesty and straight forward approach in the videos, i related a lot to it, i had an opportunity to have a zoom call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a few weeks ago, he is exactly how he is on his and CleanGuru videos, the whole experience with Cleanguru has been fantastic, genuinely want to help people, i like that, i can't recommend them enough

I like the ease of use and the professional looking finish of the proposal, the help it gives you in judging the times the jobs should take to do on a daily basis

it took a bit of time to convert some of the wording from American to British, but once its done once thats it,

vor 7 Monaten

Thanks Billy for taking the time to leave a review! So glad to hear you value and trust our program... and people. Proud to have you with us.

Greg L.
President/CEO in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Beneficial Building Services Inc. loves CleanGuru!

Kommentare: CleanGuru is one of the best investments my firm has made -- it enables us to quickly come up with competitive market pricing and also helps us keep our company wide budget in check! Thank you for everything you do!

CleanGuru is extremely user friendly and adding modules within their interface is a breeze! This software enables us to compile a quick yet competitive budget for any size prospect. Once signed up, the transition is easy and seamless. In fact, I use the mobile app often to verify max wage rates and profit margins to double check we are in line with our budget.

Honestly, we cannot think of any major cons to this software at CleanGuru!

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Greg, thanks so much for leaving a review of our software! Glad to hear our app is working well in your cleaning business.. So proud to have you on the team!

Wojciech S.
Owner in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Clean Guru is Best

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Great experience anybody can use it

Easy to use and all the tools commercial cleaner would need. Biding and inspections

No reminders to clients are available however they told me that they are working on it, and will be available in the near future

Sergio H.
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Exactly what we need!

Kommentare: Amazing experience from the software side to the Amazing customer service they provide, definitely a +++

No digital signature for new clients. However after tlaking to their customer service they assured us that it is on the works.

Ease of use, very easy to navigate and understand

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Sergio, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! Glad to hear our app is helpful in your cleaning business. As you mentioned, digital e-signature is on our list for new features. So glad to have you on the team!

Carolina A.
President in USA
Hausmeisterservice, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great product for janitorial crews!

This is a very user friendly and easy to to set up software.

We create tickets/work orders and we started using a different software for other services because CG does not have a feature where we can create only one ticket with internal features and external features. The field tech sees everything we input, in other words.

vor 7 Monaten

Hi Carolina, thanks so much for leaving a review of our software! And, appreciate your feedback on an internal feature for tickets/work orders - we'll definitely discuss with our programming team. So glad to have you with us!!

Director of Operations in USA

It is a little clunky but useful in estimating.

Kommentare: I like the way you can customize your bid to fit the estimate. The bids are pretty close to accurate and provide a good launching point for your price.

I like the many options you have of tailoring your bid to fit the company you run. The customer service techs are always available and very friendly so you don't feel like you are hassling them.

It is very confusing to use and training is required fro each aspect of the bidding tool. The user i interface is also not very friendly to the user.

Clinical Nurse Leader/Consultant in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Does the hard work for you!

Love the wizard functionality. Makes creating a bid proposal fast and easy!

I don’t have any complaints. Product does what it says it will do.