Über ClickGUARD

Eine fortschrittliche Lösung zum Schutz vor Klickbetrug, um irrelevante Klicks zu verhindern, die die Effektivität von PPC-Kampagnen beeinträchtigen.

Erfahre mehr über ClickGUARD

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ClickGUARD

ClickGUARD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClickGUARD bereits verwendet?

Alexander J
Alexander J
Founder / Growth Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stop all your bad click issues.

Kommentare: If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Dear Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way. We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

Quelle: GetApp

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

Kommentare: I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Granular customization and control Great customer service and support Robust data available Ease of use

Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

Mark
Mark
Director in UK

A really REALLY bad experience - A real lack of customer focus

Kommentare: One of the worst unfortunately and I am not one to leave negative feedback. But I was so disappointed how a company could handle so negatively and poorly my quest to simply want a human to speak to and explain through the jargon. The concept - In theory it all sounds great - but I will never know as they were not accommodating of my request to speak to a human at a critical time within my trial. ClickCease (a competitor) was a stark contrast to this - they went out of their way to help cement in my mind the value I would get from their tool.

Feature set appeared good - but hard to tell.

Customer Support Jargon on the site Difficult to setup compared to others. Lack of accuracy in their feature comparisons over competitors.

Dennis
Dennis
Marketing Manager in USA

Best support team

Kommentare: The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can.

My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

Abby
Abby
User Engagement Specialist in Italien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard

Kommentare: Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though.

Milica
Milica
Digital Content Coordinator in Serbien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They fully support customers

Kommentare: A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help.
Rating: 5

This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially.

I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Emi
Emi
Sales Agent in Nordmazedonien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Clickguard started to pay for itself

Kommentare: This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth.

Carmen
Carmen
Daycare provider in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I’m glad to have ClickGUARD in my corner

Kommentare: People should set aside the time to learn how big of an issue ad fraud is nowadays. And then they should learn to use ClickGUARD, because it’s the best defence they can have.

This is a a great solution for people who use PPC to get momentum for their side gig. The level of customizability is great, and the support is friendly and helpful.

It might be overwhelming for someone who is new to these kinds of things.

Sanida
Sanida
Analytics Mg in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Never going back to no protection

Kommentare: We were running my pay per click ads without protection for a couple of months as we thought that click fraud was not something that we'd have to worry about at any point as we didn't see a reason why anyone would want to target our ads.
After getting low performance in our ads and trying various tactics, all that was left was to try Clickguard; best decision we made. We were getting alerts after alerts which actually told us that we did need protection. I was confirmed when we started seeing an increase in the conversions of our ads and a decrease in the amount of money we were spending on clicks.

I have to commend Clickguard for the 24/7 support they provide. It has saved me numerous amount of times. This is a well designed app that gives you value for your money with real anti-fraud protection. We've been profitable every since getting Clickguard.

I think it would be nice though to be able to talk to an actual person over the phone. So maybe they could do a phone option.

Brian
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and team

Kommentare: Excellent.

The combination of easy deployment and a responsive team for trickier attacks was amazing.

The changeover to the new software was disruptive, but ultimately worth it.

asmar
Events Coordinator in Libanon
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get Rid of Bot Clicks Once and For All

Kommentare: We were delighted when we were introduced to ClickGUARD. We were facing a lot of issues in our ad-clicks. but since then, We can now monitor our ads and campaigns without worrying about fraud bot clicks.
I don't think any competitor can offer such level of security and ease of mind as ClickGUARD.
Best Quality/Price ratio in the market

ClickGuard helped us get rid of a lot of bot clicks on our ads. we promote our company through various social media platform and we couldn't keep track of the analytics because of the fraudulent clicks on our google ads. our charts were off by a lot. Since we started using ClickGuard I can say our company is doing much better. We can see now which ad or promotion are people responding more to.

Setting up might be a bit complex for someone who is not good with computers but eventually you get the hang of it. Other than that, there's nothing I don't like so far. Everything works as intended and like a charm. We haven't encountered any problem of any sort.

Priscilla
Digital Advertising Lead in USA

ClickGUARD Provides Ease of Mind Against Spammy Leads

Kommentare: Most of the setup was done before I got the account. The rep I spoke to was great and very helpful. They also have a knowledge base and chat where I get some quick info when needed.

I like the dashboard and seeing at a high-level anything that needs my immediate attention. I've also been able to set up email alerts for high-priority action items.

It's not their fault, I've launched some Google Performance Max campaigns and they haven't updated the ability to block the spammy leads from these campaign types "yet".

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best of the three products we tried so far

Kommentare: Positive overall especially with the support team, let's hope they keep it up.

Helped us to get a better understanding and control of our google ads spend by eliminating wasteful clicks on our campaigns that we not producing any value. The good thing about Click Guard is that it addresses more than just click fraud prevention.

Support is great but the hours are limited to European time.

Nader
Ceo in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for the great effort and good service

There is nothing specific, but I expect better improvements, and there is a small note that I did not like the new version completely

ahmed
Digital marketer in Ägypten

Clickguard is generally good

Kommentare: good

Ease of use in the old version As for the newer version, I don't know yet

I think the prices are exaggerated and could be lower

Shelley
Director of Marketing Operations in UK
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Saves a ton of money from wasted spend!

ClickGUARD was very easy to set up and integrate with google ads. We saw an immediate ROI. It saves us so much wasted spend on bot/fraudulent ad clicks.

Nothing, it does all I need and want it to. It is extremely cost effective.

C Brennan
C Brennan
Principal Chief in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't run an ad without Clickguard

Kommentare: Having gone through the process of dealing with bad clicks for a while and trying to prevent it internally then hiring "experts" to fix the problem, nothing was really working and our funds were being wasted which was very stressful. Knowing about Clickguard for a while, we reluctantly gave it a try thinking that this would be another waste of time and a further waste of money but we were desperate and thank the universe we did because I have not run another PPC ad since without Clickguard. I was surprised to see how well our ads were doing after installation. We started to reach actual people and not robots and our sales also increased not to mention the amount of money we were saving in contrast to before Clickgurad.

I have some much control now over who sees my ads. The ap allows you to tailor the features to fit your business needs for the most effective results. The performance of my ads has never looked better.

There is not much to complain about. After setup, I really wish they could set up the actual ad for me, that would really be going over and beyond. They also need support for other languages.

Vanja
Vanja
QA Engineer in Nordmazedonien
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very impressive app

Kommentare: I've been using Clickguard for some time now and I'd like to say that I am very impressed. When we first decided to go with Clickguard I was nothing short of sceptical. To me, this app would just be another app that would kinda do the job but not really. I was really expecting maybe a little improvement just to say that it was working enough. Over time I grew to find that we really started to depend heavily on Clickguard as more and more we became convinced that this is one of the most vital apps out there to support all PPC ad campaigns. I'm happy that we gave it a try after all because not we don't run ads without it.

I love that everything about this protection and reporting is realtime and even more proactive than reactive. It goes as far as to collect data and adapt to the info it gathers. I'm not sure what can beat that. This is a well built and well designed product that's worth every penny.

The only drawback I've come across has to do with their support team. I think they need a Spanish support line in addition to the English support they have.

Svetlana
Svetlana
Marketing Specialist in UK
Gastgewerbe, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My whole campaign looks a lot better.

Kommentare: Thinking about what our campaign looked like before we got Clickguard still makes me a little sad. We were a mess; not pulling any conversions at all, and to think it was our fault. I was so happy that we could pinpoint what the real issue was and even happy that there was such an easy yet effective solution. Not much more to say other than this app is effective.

The app is so effective that it monitors even the amount of time someone spends on the site to determine whether or not this is a real person. It's features like these that give me the confidence I have in Clickguard.

I want the app to invest in support for other languages.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Dear Svetlana, Thank you for your amazing feedback! Our engineers gave their best to integrate in ClickGUARD as much useful click tracking features as they could, doing their best to provide all our clients with most optimal results to match each and every of our clients expectations and specific needs. Your satisfaction with our services will be shared with our entire team. Your appreciation for our dedicated efforts is the reason we work so hard.

Kollin
Founder and CEO in USA

Best support team!

Kommentare: Overall this app is a money saver. I was just about done with PPC ads before I found out about Clickgurad. I was absolutely tried of the blind campaigns and not knowing with clicks were real and how effective my ads really were and if they were actually reaching people. Clickguard quickly became my go-to solution for all these problems as I began to see the difference in my campaign performance. I'd also like to say that the support I've gotten has also been excellent. There round the clock support is a tool that I often use to there is any question that I have and my questions are usually answered in a good time.

My favorite thing has to be the support I get. I didn't fully understand the software at first and had to contact support many times and they were always able to assist and answer all my questions.

While this is a great app I think a few things can be simplified or maybe there needs to be a video tutorial on everything so that persons can fully understand the features and all aspects of the app.

George
CEO in Griechenland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

satisfied

Kommentare: excellent service

Impressive technology, blocked all invalid clicks, bots and generally any click fraud, Clickguard save me a kit of money because of fraud clicks, i am highly recomment it to any business.

impressive technologygood costimpressive click fraud detection

Chloé
Chloé
Sales administrator in Frankreich
Computer-Vernetzung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Finally real protection

Kommentare: Having as many pay per click campaigns as we do, I'm sure you can imagine the amount of money that we were spending on these ads. Now think of the amount of money that we were losing because of click fraud activities and android robots. I personally thought that this was just something that we'd have to suffer through until research lead me to Clickguard. After we started using Clickguard it's as if a weight was lifted off our shoulders especially when we saw the amount of money we were saving daily. This is a must have product for all PPC ads.

I get absolute and complete control of my ads again and I don't have to worry about anything like empathy clicks again. The feature really assures me that I have to best protection out there and I'm able to see exactly what is being done through their reporting system.

The only bad thing I can think of is that so many features to go through can be a little overwhelming.

Digital marketing specialist in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Results match expectations so far..

Kommentare: It is effectively protecting our e-commerce stores and making invalid clicks almost nonexistent.

Fracking thousands of clicks, and it scored very accurate for catching invalid clicks so we are pleased with its accuracy.

There isn't much I dislike as the onboarding team was helpful with all our needs in a reasonable manner.

Nosha
Nosha
Marketing in Thailand
Marketing & Werbung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We got a 26% increase in our conversions!

Kommentare: I am grateful that we found Clickguard. It helps out our PPC campaigns so much. I tried everything to not have to spend any additional money on these campaigns which were already being drained from the anonymous clicks, but I decided to try it out due to desperation. We needed to get our click fraud issue under control. After installing Clickguard we could instantly see a difference in our campaigns. We also saw a big increase in our conversions. Clickguard saves us money so much so that it pays for itself without us having to even think about it. This is a PPC ad essencial.

The only suggestion I have is to simplify the setup process a little more. I understand this is a technical app but I think it could be a simpler process.

Ujvara
Ujvara
IoT Channel Development in Albanien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My campaign is a success because of Clickguard.

Kommentare: I just wanted to leave a review of this impressive product. My campaigns would not have been such a success had it not been for Clickguard. I was being robbed by click farms with no effective solution in sight. I was losing money from my campaigns to wasted clicks which was very frustrating. I found Clickguard as one of the top solutions and gave it a try. I never stopped using it since. It is a very effective tool in stopping click fraud and monitoring all clicks. It will indirectly increase your conversions and profit. Every business running ads should give it a try.

I like the fact that my campaigns have become profitable is getting clickguard. They also offer realtime protection as they check every click as it happens.

I'd love it if they had support in other languages and not just English as well as phone support and not just chat.