Best support team

Bewertet am 9.12.2019
Dennis M.
Marketing Manager

Kommentare: The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Vorteile: Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can.

Nachteile: My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

Stop all your bad click issues.

Bewertet am 13.1.2020
Alexander j C.
Founder / Growth Manager

Kommentare: If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

Vorteile: This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

Nachteile: The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard

Bewertet am 5.1.2020
Abby L.
User Engagement Specialist
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

Vorteile: I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

Nachteile: The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though.

Don't run an ad without Clickguard

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
C brennan P.
Principal Chief

Kommentare: Having gone through the process of dealing with bad clicks for a while and trying to prevent it internally then hiring "experts" to fix the problem, nothing was really working and our funds were being wasted which was very stressful. Knowing about Clickguard for a while, we reluctantly gave it a try thinking that this would be another waste of time and a further waste of money but we were desperate and thank the universe we did because I have not run another PPC ad since without Clickguard. I was surprised to see how well our ads were doing after installation. We started to reach actual people and not robots and our sales also increased not to mention the amount of money we were saving in contrast to before Clickgurad.

Vorteile: I have some much control now over who sees my ads. The ap allows you to tailor the features to fit your business needs for the most effective results. The performance of my ads has never looked better.

Nachteile: There is not much to complain about. After setup, I really wish they could set up the actual ad for me, that would really be going over and beyond. They also need support for other languages.

They fully support customers

Bewertet am 11.12.2019
Milica M.
Digital Content Coordinator
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help.
Rating: 5

Vorteile: This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially.

Nachteile: I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Clickguard started to pay for itself

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Emi L.
Sales Agent
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

Vorteile: I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

Nachteile: My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth.

The best investment we've made in a while.

Bewertet am 14.12.2019
Denislav V.
Business Development Manager

Kommentare: This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

Vorteile: There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

Nachteile: The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

Clickguard gives me the assurance I need.

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Stephanie A.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It's a frustrating feeling when your PPC ads are overrun by click farms and you cant trust your data and your budget is being used with little to no return. When I started using Clickgurad I never expected the type of protection I got. This app is very thorough and effective. My click conversions increased significantly.

Vorteile: Whenever I run an ad, Clickguard gives me the assurance that I'm protected. That all clicks coming in are genuine and that we are really reaching our target market.

Nachteile: The support staff can be a little robotic. They know their stuff but it's like talking to a robot. Once that is fixed, they'll get full ratings from me.

Stay in control of your ads

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Dor D.
Freelancer
Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Here is why I'm writing this. I too like many others have had to watch hard earned, company budget be wasted as a result to none click, bad click or any other name they come by. I've heard of other companies ask google for assistant and none. In doing some research I came across a number of apps like Clickguard, but not only did Clickguard outshine the other but it came highly recommended by colleagues in similar lines of businesses. After actually giving this app a try, the only thing I can say is that I now have full control of my ads and its performance and that is thanks to Clickguard. It is the most effective app of its kind out there right now.

Vorteile: Every feature is designed to give the highest level of protection and reporting possible. I had seen the difference in my campaign performance since integrating Clickguard. My conversions are finally looking the way they should have been from the begining.

Nachteile: I tried getting some assistance over the holiday and found it very difficult. I guess that is something Clickguard can look into so that users can feel fully supported.

I can work with this

Bewertet am 27.12.2019
Alvina K.
Senior Back office Specialist
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: While it's not an all the way perfect app, it still gets the job done. I do see where my click reports have improved since getting this app. My conversions are looking good as well. In essence, it has eliminated all anonymous clicks and which gave me a clear vision of how effective our PPC ads really are and how to adjust and be more effective. This is actually an essential product to have when you're running these types of ads or you'll be wasting a lot of money.

Vorteile: As far a solutions go, I'm pretty satisfied with Clickguard. It has features that you can really apply to your ad protection. Things like IP monitoring and account alert. This is an app I can work with.

Nachteile: While it has a lot of o features this app is a little overwhelming for me at times. They really need to simplify things for the lame man.

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

Bewertet am 9.9.2019
Quelle: GetApp

Kommentare: I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Vorteile: Granular customization and control
Great customer service and support
Robust data available
Ease of use

Nachteile: Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

Tried and proven!

Bewertet am 10.1.2020
Independent Trunk Keeper
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I never even knew the extent to which my budget was being affected by bad clicks and click robots until I got Clickguard. I knew something was up when I got my click reports but had no idea how bad it really was until I got my first click report after installing Clickguard. It was drastically different and that also showed me how effective Clickguard was in protecting my PPC campaigns. This experience makes me not want to take the chance and runs ads without Clickguard ever again. This is truly a great software to have.

Vorteile: My conversions now look way different from what they were previously and that's thanks to this app. It's easy to use and provides real results

Nachteile: I didn't have that great of an experience which the customer support but the issue was solved just the same.

Get this app if you want better click results

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Brian P.
___

Kommentare: Experience taught me that these apps are usually just a big fluf. They usually say there do these amazing thing but more time than none they never really match up to what they advertise. However, I have tried Clickguard and it is one of the few software out there that does what it says it will do. I see the protection and I'm notified anytime a bad click is detected; it really works. So it is my suggestion to all companies doing pay per clicks to invest in Clickguard and I can assure you that you'll thank me for it.

Vorteile: This app has over 50 ways it can protect you from bad clicks...over 50 ways and I've seen a few of them and how well they work. There is no going around the numbers and my numbers have been looking good ever since I started using Clickguard.

Nachteile: There is nothing that I can think of right now.

Design to give your ads the best chance

Bewertet am 19.1.2020
Bree B.
Marketing Specialist

Kommentare: I pretty much ran my PPC ads blind and accept the fact that click farms and android robots would consume a third of my budget but just before I gave you we decided to do some serious research and in doing so found Clickguard. My conversions have never looked better and they are actually being converted to sales.

Vorteile: Clickguard is such an easy app to integrate into your Google ads platform. They have made it so easy process. It also gives you the ability to take back control of your ads once and for all.

Nachteile: Not complaining but I hope they work on a cheaper package for smaller businesses.

Unbeatable support and expertise

Bewertet am 2.12.2019
William S.
Career Services Advisor
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: This is the perfect app to address your click fraud problems based on its customizable features and reporting system.

Vorteile: The expertise and support that comes with Clickguard are second to none. There is always someone willing to assist you with any query at any time. This is the icing on the cake for me.

Nachteile: Clickguard needs to find a way to make the features more understandable.

Unbeatable!

Olivia P.
Office manager
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent product and service.

Vorteile: Fraudulent clicks are no longer a huge worry to me thanks to ClickGUARD. This software’s algorithms get it right, and they work very well with Google Ads’ own protection.

Nachteile: The only small complaint I have is just the complexity of the software. It took me some time to get used to, but nothing major.

No more anonymous or fraud clicks

Bewertet am 16.1.2020
Claudia T.
Marketing Manager
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: To be honest, I never thought that Clickguard would work as well as if have been working. I thought that I'd give it a try because we needed a solution for our anonymous click problem and it would possibly help a little but when I saw the results at the end of the about 2 weeks, I was very impressed with the conversions and saving that I was seeing. This is not just another pretty app that promises a whole lot but never delivers 100% on what it says it will. I have the numbers to prove that it really works.

Vorteile: I've never had this much control over my ads as I do now. I'm now more confident in the performance of my ads than I was before Clickguard and that's because the results show that my conversions have increased making the ads profitable.

Nachteile: At this point, the only thing I can really want this app to do is to find a way to be incorporated into more types of ads and platforms.

It does what's needed, and more!

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Thomas B.
General Partner
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: There's almost no way to run a search engine ad campaign without being targeted by fraudsters. ClickGUARD is a tool that creates results, and that's why it also provides a good experience.

Vorteile: ClickGUARD is a solution to click fraud. It helps identify possible fraudulent clicks using multiple criteria, and it offers a set of ways to deal with the click fraud situation.

Nachteile: There's nothing wrong with ClickGUARD, so no cons for me.

von ClickGUARD Software an 27.2.2019

Thank you for the review, Thomas!

Great click fraud fix

Bewertet am 20.1.2020
Tabitha G.
Personalwesen, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I am very satisfied with the service I get from Clickguard. Before them, our campaigns were running but not effectively since as we saw the clicks happening but they weren't converting. Initially, we were of the thought that our ads were just not being effective but we learned about fraud clicking robots and thought that we'd see if this was why we weren't seeing the results we wanted. We found Clickguard as well and installed it to try it for a month. It was a good thing we did because we saw a big difference in our reports which showed that we were actually being targeted by fraud clicks and Clickguard seemed to stop all of them. Our conversions have now increased and so did our savings.

Vorteile: It's all about how effective this app is. It's designed to thoroughly check each click that is registered. I can see all processes that go into checking each click and there are processes there that I would never even think of.

Nachteile: It would be nice if I could get support in Spanish which would be easier for me to explain things a bit better.

I’m glad to have ClickGUARD in my corner

Carmen S.
Daycare provider
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: People should set aside the time to learn how big of an issue ad fraud is nowadays. And then they should learn to use ClickGUARD, because it’s the best defence they can have.

Vorteile: This is a a great solution for people who use PPC to get momentum for their side gig. The level of customizability is great, and the support is friendly and helpful.

Nachteile: It might be overwhelming for someone who is new to these kinds of things.

ClickGUARD does what it should do

Bewertet am 20.2.2019
Kevin O.
Community Relations
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

Vorteile: It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

Nachteile: I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

von ClickGUARD Software an 26.2.2019

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

Takes some weight off my shoulder

Social Media Influencer
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Loving my experience with their services and will continue using their product.

Vorteile: I am so relieved to have found Clickguard! PPC fraud is no joke and should be on the mind of every business owner. Having protection is a NECESSITY nowadays.

Nachteile: A bit complex, but that's a good thing.

My traffic is looking way better now.

Bewertet am 5.1.2020
Training Manager
Einzelhandel, 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: All in all, I think Clickguard is a great product; a necessary one to have when running these types of campaigns. If you care about the numbers and not wasting your money then this is the product you need to have. I wish it cost a little less but who am I to complain when the results have proven that the app is so effective. My traffic and my returns have never looked this good before and I've been running these pay per click ads for a while now.

Vorteile: This app is set up to give you the best out of your campaigns. The realtime monitoring and the auditing and analyzing of every click are exactly what makes Clickguard so powerful; they chat everything and you get realtime alerts as well.

Nachteile: They should offer support in the major languages so that more people can start using the app.

Stop wasting money!

Bewertet am 3.1.2020
Ankica G.
Quality control analyst at Replek Farm LTD
Pharmazeutika, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Had it not been for Clickguard I'd still be wasting money to empty clicks that would have gotten me no sale. In today's world, it's very important to connect your business with people where they are, which is why we started running these PPC ads and they were fine for a while. We started to notice that there were a lot of click activities but no conversions. You quickly found out about click bots, click farms and so on. This was not good for us as it was eating up our campaign budget and it seemed like we just had to sit back and watch it happen. However, that was not the case, because we found ClickGuard. We went from rapidly losing money to steadily saving on our ads. I don't think we'll ever run another ad without this app

Vorteile: I am relieved to know that fraud clicks are something that I no longer have to be worried about. This app has really helped us to be more effective and it has even begun to pay for itself. Don't run your ads without ClickGuard installed.

Nachteile: Just based on the number of features there is, it took me a little while to fully grasp everything and understand how everything works but the support team did help me out to understand the things that were a bit confusing.

Absolutely loved it!

Bewertet am 12.2.2019
Kimba maria W.
Executive Assistant
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: People who are new to PPC might struggle a bit, but eventually Clickguard will provide an awesome experience and the money-saving results we use it for.

Vorteile: Clickguard’s software is great for PPC monitoring, forensics, and reporting.

Nachteile: I needed to set aside some time to figure everything out about the tool.

von ClickGUARD Software an 15.2.2019

Hello Kimba Maria, thank you for the review! We're glad you loved our software.