Über ClickGUARD

Eine fortschrittliche Lösung zum Schutz vor Klickbetrug, um irrelevante Klicks zu verhindern, die die Effektivität von PPC-Kampagnen beeinträchtigen.

Erfahre mehr über ClickGUARD

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu ClickGUARD

ClickGUARD hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ClickGUARD bereits verwendet?

Alexander J
Alexander J
Founder / Growth Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Stop all your bad click issues.

Kommentare: If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Dear Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way. We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

Quelle: GetApp

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

Kommentare: I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Granular customization and control Great customer service and support Robust data available Ease of use

Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

Mark
Mark
Director in UK

A really REALLY bad experience - A real lack of customer focus

Kommentare: One of the worst unfortunately and I am not one to leave negative feedback. But I was so disappointed how a company could handle so negatively and poorly my quest to simply want a human to speak to and explain through the jargon. The concept - In theory it all sounds great - but I will never know as they were not accommodating of my request to speak to a human at a critical time within my trial. ClickCease (a competitor) was a stark contrast to this - they went out of their way to help cement in my mind the value I would get from their tool.

Feature set appeared good - but hard to tell.

Customer Support Jargon on the site Difficult to setup compared to others. Lack of accuracy in their feature comparisons over competitors.

Abby
Abby
User Engagement Specialist in Italien
E-Learning, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard

Kommentare: Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though.

Dennis
Dennis
Marketing Manager in USA

Best support team

Kommentare: The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can.

My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

Milica
Milica
Digital Content Coordinator in Serbien
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

They fully support customers

Kommentare: A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help.
Rating: 5

This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially.

I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Emi
Emi
Sales Agent in Nordmazedonien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Clickguard started to pay for itself

Kommentare: This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth.

Sanida
Sanida
Analytics Mg in Bosnien und Herzegowina
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Never going back to no protection

Kommentare: We were running my pay per click ads without protection for a couple of months as we thought that click fraud was not something that we'd have to worry about at any point as we didn't see a reason why anyone would want to target our ads.
After getting low performance in our ads and trying various tactics, all that was left was to try Clickguard; best decision we made. We were getting alerts after alerts which actually told us that we did need protection. I was confirmed when we started seeing an increase in the conversions of our ads and a decrease in the amount of money we were spending on clicks.

I have to commend Clickguard for the 24/7 support they provide. It has saved me numerous amount of times. This is a well designed app that gives you value for your money with real anti-fraud protection. We've been profitable every since getting Clickguard.

I think it would be nice though to be able to talk to an actual person over the phone. So maybe they could do a phone option.

Brian
CEO in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Excellent product and team

Kommentare: Excellent.

The combination of easy deployment and a responsive team for trickier attacks was amazing.

The changeover to the new software was disruptive, but ultimately worth it.

Dean
Senior Consultant in Singapur
Buchhaltung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Competitive Pricing, Good Product

Kommentare: Ease of use and setup. No local support in Asia time, but no real big issue with this.

Ease of use and setup. It's not the cheapest but definitely fairly priced for what is provided

It takes quite a lot of user know-how to setup, but that's the same for ClickGuard as well as 2 other solutions that we tested. It's just the nature of a system like this.

asmar
Events Coordinator in Libanon
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Get Rid of Bot Clicks Once and For All

Kommentare: We were delighted when we were introduced to ClickGUARD. We were facing a lot of issues in our ad-clicks. but since then, We can now monitor our ads and campaigns without worrying about fraud bot clicks.
I don't think any competitor can offer such level of security and ease of mind as ClickGUARD.
Best Quality/Price ratio in the market

ClickGuard helped us get rid of a lot of bot clicks on our ads. we promote our company through various social media platform and we couldn't keep track of the analytics because of the fraudulent clicks on our google ads. our charts were off by a lot. Since we started using ClickGuard I can say our company is doing much better. We can see now which ad or promotion are people responding more to.

Setting up might be a bit complex for someone who is not good with computers but eventually you get the hang of it. Other than that, there's nothing I don't like so far. Everything works as intended and like a charm. We haven't encountered any problem of any sort.

Priscilla
Digital Advertising Lead in USA

ClickGUARD Provides Ease of Mind Against Spammy Leads

Kommentare: Most of the setup was done before I got the account. The rep I spoke to was great and very helpful. They also have a knowledge base and chat where I get some quick info when needed.

I like the dashboard and seeing at a high-level anything that needs my immediate attention. I've also been able to set up email alerts for high-priority action items.

It's not their fault, I've launched some Google Performance Max campaigns and they haven't updated the ability to block the spammy leads from these campaign types "yet".

Medienproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best of the three products we tried so far

Kommentare: Positive overall especially with the support team, let's hope they keep it up.

Helped us to get a better understanding and control of our google ads spend by eliminating wasteful clicks on our campaigns that we not producing any value. The good thing about Click Guard is that it addresses more than just click fraud prevention.

Support is great but the hours are limited to European time.

Nader
Ceo in Ägypten
Computer-Software, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Thank you for the great effort and good service

There is nothing specific, but I expect better improvements, and there is a small note that I did not like the new version completely

ahmed
Digital marketer in Ägypten

Clickguard is generally good

Kommentare: good

Ease of use in the old version As for the newer version, I don't know yet

I think the prices are exaggerated and could be lower

Rhett
Rhett
Director of Digital Media in USA
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Only real solution in the market

Kommentare: I'm going to be bold and say that in my opinion, Clickguard tops all the other software out there that try to do the same thing. I am so happy I decided to give this a try when I did. After running PPC campaigns for a while and realizing that there are what I believe are called click farms targeting our adds and giving us none clicks, we tried to resolve and prevent it internally. We realized that this was something that we could do and employed a few solutions before we found Clickguard. Since Clickguard we've never found the need to switch because of the results we've gotten from the app as well as how well our PPCs started to do since we installed the app. I wish I had this software from the get-go and will keep using it as long as we are running these ads.

The app is so easy to integrate and afterward needs so little monitoring. It has features for day and a level of customizability that suits our business. I must say as well that the response time from the support team is great as well.

I honestly have no negatives at this time, but if I am to mention anything it might be that I've noticed that this app works best in large click numbers.

C Brennan
C Brennan
Principal Chief in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't run an ad without Clickguard

Kommentare: Having gone through the process of dealing with bad clicks for a while and trying to prevent it internally then hiring "experts" to fix the problem, nothing was really working and our funds were being wasted which was very stressful. Knowing about Clickguard for a while, we reluctantly gave it a try thinking that this would be another waste of time and a further waste of money but we were desperate and thank the universe we did because I have not run another PPC ad since without Clickguard. I was surprised to see how well our ads were doing after installation. We started to reach actual people and not robots and our sales also increased not to mention the amount of money we were saving in contrast to before Clickgurad.

I have some much control now over who sees my ads. The ap allows you to tailor the features to fit your business needs for the most effective results. The performance of my ads has never looked better.

There is not much to complain about. After setup, I really wish they could set up the actual ad for me, that would really be going over and beyond. They also need support for other languages.

Amine
Amine
Project manager in Marokko
Verbraucherdienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The support and expertise is the best

Kommentare: Firstly, this product is the real deal. It delivers on all it advertises. This is the software that helps you to dominate your market. The type of support I get from them is second to none. For an app like this which might seem a little complicated, the support team is always there to assist you in any way possible. They are well trained and solve your issues or answers your question on the first attempt, they are highly efficient.

Clickguard does detect and block all wasteful clicks. That is the most important thing to me and they deliver on their word. Your business and your PPC ads NEED this app.

I wish they could set up the entire ad for me. That would save. me even more time any money.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Clickguard gives me the assurance I need.

Kommentare: It's a frustrating feeling when your PPC ads are overrun by click farms and you cant trust your data and your budget is being used with little to no return. When I started using Clickgurad I never expected the type of protection I got. This app is very thorough and effective. My click conversions increased significantly.

Whenever I run an ad, Clickguard gives me the assurance that I'm protected. That all clicks coming in are genuine and that we are really reaching our target market.

The support staff can be a little robotic. They know their stuff but it's like talking to a robot. Once that is fixed, they'll get full ratings from me.

Natalie
Natalie
Social Media & Brand Management/Owner in Spanien
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Clickguard is a must-have app

Kommentare: I'm all about saving money where I can, so it was an annoyance when these anonymous or fraud click things would eat up the budget. I heard about Clickguard and what it said it could do but I couldn't understand how it is that they could actually analyze a click. I reluctantly gave it a try and to my surprise, it was work, and very well at that. At this point, I think it's pointless to run an ad without it.

This software has the best analytical capability out there. You are given access to so much information and reports that really help you with tailoring your campaigns.

I don't have major dislikes, only minor layout preferences.

George
CEO in Griechenland
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

satisfied

Kommentare: excellent service

Impressive technology, blocked all invalid clicks, bots and generally any click fraud, Clickguard save me a kit of money because of fraud clicks, i am highly recomment it to any business.

impressive technologygood costimpressive click fraud detection

Gabriela
Gabriela
Research Marketer in Rumänien
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We saw a boost in our conversion!

Kommentare: I'm so amazed at how well Clickguard not only protects your PPC campaigns but the fact that they also help you to boost conversions.

Clickguard is highly effective when it comes to protecting our ads from wasteful clicks. It helps you to target better leads which in the grand scheme of things helps to increase your overall conversions. It's an essential product to have for PPC adds.

This app is great for any business, but I wish they had a cheaper plan especially for smaller businesses.

Digital marketing specialist in Ägypten
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Results match expectations so far..

Kommentare: It is effectively protecting our e-commerce stores and making invalid clicks almost nonexistent.

Fracking thousands of clicks, and it scored very accurate for catching invalid clicks so we are pleased with its accuracy.

There isn't much I dislike as the onboarding team was helpful with all our needs in a reasonable manner.

Krislyn
Krislyn
B2B Linkedin Lead Generator and Appointment Setting in Philippinen
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Pretty Close To A Silver Bullet!

Kommentare: CSR was very helpful with getting our account setup and walking us through the necessary policy configurations.

We absolutely love the Clickguard product, it does does a wonderful job at protecting your ads. The level of controls we were able to get with it is not found anywhere else. One of the big issues I've had with these types of software in the past is that they all tell you they are doing something but you can’t really see or control what they are doing. The level of support we get from these guys is pretty awesome and better than what you’ll ever get at Google.

A bit complicated to learn at first as it’s not for the faint of heart, but if you’ve serious about protecting your budget it’s worth it.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

We aim to deliver the best possible solution and are glad to hear you appreciate and find value in it.

Matvei
Matvei
Sales Manager in Kanada
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Believe it or not, I saved $1000 in the first month

Kommentare: Clickguard saved my pay per click campaigns big time. Had it not been for that app, my budget would still be bleeding out and we might have even stopped doing PPCs all together. After we installed the app I could already see the change in our ad performance which was also reflected in our click reports; conversions were looking good as well. I'd advise anyone doing these types of campaigns to give it a try and I can assure you that you'll never run an ad without it again.

It has features upon features. The most effective for me being the automatic malicious click detection. I believe this is the core of what makes this app so effective and needs little attention.

My only complaint is that the support staff needs to learn a little soft skills. While they do assist and are efficient, they can come off a little cold.