Über ClickGUARD

Eine fortschrittliche Lösung zum Schutz vor Klickbetrug, um irrelevante Klicks zu verhindern, die die Effektivität von PPC-Kampagnen beeinträchtigen.

Erfahre mehr über ClickGUARD

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie ClickGUARD bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Alexander j C.
Alexander j C.
Founder / Growth Manager in USA

Stop all your bad click issues.

Kommentare: If there is one thing I'm sure of about this app is that it stops the bad clicks completely. All difficulties aside, the app really does what it's supposed to do which is to stop identify anonymous clicks and click bots and stop them from registering. I wish I had known about this software in the initial PPC ads setup. I don't really understand all the features and worse the setup process at first but I'm glad I stuck to it because it is very efficient. This is a solid and reliable product to have when running there type of ad campaigns.

This ap does a great job at click fraud protecting. It's designed to filter out the bad click and only give you clicks that come from actual people. It saves you money that would otherwise be wasted on click robots and click farms.

The only disadvantage is that setting up the app can be a bit of a pain but nothing to worry about once it's completed.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Dear Alexander, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It fulfills us to know that our hard work is paying off so well for you. We deeply appreciated working with you, because of your faith in us providing exceptional results. Our team tries really hard to provide results that clients will be satisfied with. It may be initially challenging a bit to set ClickGUARD up and running, but our support is always here to help along the way. We would be happy to support campaign efforts for others in your network, as well.

Quelle: GetApp

Best of the Click Fraud Prevention Options

Kommentare: I have tried most of the software options currently available, and Click Guard is by far the best. So far I am loving it.

Granular customization and control Great customer service and support Robust data available Ease of use

Nothing yet. I think it has everything I need.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: ADWARY, PPC Protect und ClickCease

Warum ClickGUARD gewählt wurde: The pricing is more fair and the software is superior.

Zuvor genutzte Software: PPC Protect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickGUARD: It blows them all away and so does their support.

Senior Business Manager in Malaysia
Medienproduktion, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Best of the three products we tried so far

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Positive overall especially with the support team, let's hope they keep it up.

Helped us to get a better understanding and control of our google ads spend by eliminating wasteful clicks on our campaigns that we not producing any value. The good thing about Click Guard is that it addresses more than just click fraud prevention.

Support is great but the hours are limited to European time.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: PPC Protect

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickGUARD: Better support and communication.

Mark N.
Mark N.
Director in UK

A really REALLY bad experience - A real lack of customer focus

Kommentare: One of the worst unfortunately and I am not one to leave negative feedback. But I was so disappointed how a company could handle so negatively and poorly my quest to simply want a human to speak to and explain through the jargon. The concept - In theory it all sounds great - but I will never know as they were not accommodating of my request to speak to a human at a critical time within my trial. ClickCease (a competitor) was a stark contrast to this - they went out of their way to help cement in my mind the value I would get from their tool.

Feature set appeared good - but hard to tell.

Customer Support Jargon on the site Difficult to setup compared to others. Lack of accuracy in their feature comparisons over competitors.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen: Click Guardian und ClickCease

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClickGUARD: I didn't as they were not helpful at all. Almost rude in some of their online chat when I merely asked what sets them apart from ClickCease.

Leo S.
Leo S.
Digital Marketing Specialist in Kanada

Does what we need it to do and a lot more

5 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: Well worth the price based on our returns.

Does more than what we were looking for, as we now use it to mitigate campaign waste for a variety of projects.

User interface can be a bit complicated which leads to frustration.

Asmar S.
Events Coordinator in Libanon
Unterhaltung, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Get Rid of Bot Clicks Once and For All

Kommentare: We were delighted when we were introduced to ClickGUARD. We were facing a lot of issues in our ad-clicks. but since then, We can now monitor our ads and campaigns without worrying about fraud bot clicks.
I don't think any competitor can offer such level of security and ease of mind as ClickGUARD.
Best Quality/Price ratio in the market

ClickGuard helped us get rid of a lot of bot clicks on our ads. we promote our company through various social media platform and we couldn't keep track of the analytics because of the fraudulent clicks on our google ads. our charts were off by a lot. Since we started using ClickGuard I can say our company is doing much better. We can see now which ad or promotion are people responding more to.

Setting up might be a bit complex for someone who is not good with computers but eventually you get the hang of it. Other than that, there's nothing I don't like so far. Everything works as intended and like a charm. We haven't encountered any problem of any sort.

Dennis M.
Dennis M.
Marketing Manager in USA

Best support team

Kommentare: The 24/7 support is really 24/7. These guys are knowledgable in every aspect of the software and very much ready and willing to assist you in any way they can. They not only answer questions but they make suggestions on how to accomplish your tasks in the most efficient way possible. For anyone running these kinds of ads should definitely invest in Clickguard.

Apart from having an outstanding software, I love the fact that the support team is so strong and willing to assist in any way they can.

My only issue is that I wish they had support for other languages especially for people who might not be so strong in English.

Abby L.
Abby L.
User Engagement Specialist in Italien
E-Learning, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

I advise against running your PPCs without Clickguard

Kommentare: Clickguard has become such an essential part of running our pay per click google ads. Initially, we'd have to have to just put up with click fraud activities on our ads and accept the loss in our budget and know that our ads, conversions, and sales wouldn't be as effective as they can be. After finding Clickguard we were still so brainwashed we didn't think it would work, then to our surprise, we saw our conversions increased 18% the first month and we saved $550 as well. This gave us a real sense of security to know that this thing actually was working and that we would have to worry about any more fraud click activities.

I just love how straight forward the app is and how it's so easy to use but still technical and effective. The realtime monitoring is the best I've ever seen and if you need assistance, they are there to help you.

The only issue worth noting is probably that it seems to work best in larger click numbers; it still works across the board though.

Milica M.
Milica M.
Digital Content Coordinator in Serbien
Unterhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

They fully support customers

Kommentare: A very important part of any business's success is ensuring that they do not just offer a product or service but that they are able to effectively support their customers. I can tell you that Clickguard is one such company that offers the kind of support that makes you confident in the fact that they know what they are doing and that they genuinely want to help.
Rating: 5

This app is the whole package; a great product and even better support for it. I was assisted through the setup process and they were so willing and patient when I didn't understand initially.

I think the app can be simplified somewhat for more people to grasp it a lot faster. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Ilija S.
Ilija S.
Digital Marketing Consultant in Nordmazedonien

Worked for our needs better than expected

5 letzten Monat Neu

The onboarding process was very easy with their support team. We noticed results in a couple of days and we are able to start seeing positive ROI in about 1 week.

Non yet but will update if things go south.

Independent Trunk Keeper in USA
Konsumgüter, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tried and proven!

Kommentare: I never even knew the extent to which my budget was being affected by bad clicks and click robots until I got Clickguard. I knew something was up when I got my click reports but had no idea how bad it really was until I got my first click report after installing Clickguard. It was drastically different and that also showed me how effective Clickguard was in protecting my PPC campaigns. This experience makes me not want to take the chance and runs ads without Clickguard ever again. This is truly a great software to have.

My conversions now look way different from what they were previously and that's thanks to this app. It's easy to use and provides real results

I didn't have that great of an experience which the customer support but the issue was solved just the same.

Olivia P.
Office manager in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Unbeatable!

Kommentare: Excellent product and service.

Fraudulent clicks are no longer a huge worry to me thanks to ClickGUARD. This software’s algorithms get it right, and they work very well with Google Ads’ own protection.

The only small complaint I have is just the complexity of the software. It took me some time to get used to, but nothing major.

Thomas B.
General Partner in USA
Bankwesen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

It does what's needed, and more!

Kommentare: There's almost no way to run a search engine ad campaign without being targeted by fraudsters. ClickGUARD is a tool that creates results, and that's why it also provides a good experience.

ClickGUARD is a solution to click fraud. It helps identify possible fraudulent clicks using multiple criteria, and it offers a set of ways to deal with the click fraud situation.

There's nothing wrong with ClickGUARD, so no cons for me.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Thank you for the review, Thomas!

Emi L.
Emi L.
Sales Agent in Nordmazedonien
Telekommunikation, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Clickguard started to pay for itself

Kommentare: This app is a money saver. I've been battling with click bots using up my budget and rendering my campaigns ineffective. With clickguard, I know that fraud clicks is one less thing I have to worry about and I can really focus on making my campaigns as effective as possible. This is truly an outstanding product.

I love the fact that I'm saving money on my google ad campaigns. After getting Clickguard and seeing how effective it was I literally was able to stop worrying about clicks being abused.

My only issue was during the setting up part. It was a little tedious but afterward, everything ran smooth.

Sanida F.
Sanida F.
Analytics Mg in Bosnien und Herzegowina

Never going back to no protection

Kommentare: We were running my pay per click ads without protection for a couple of months as we thought that click fraud was not something that we'd have to worry about at any point as we didn't see a reason why anyone would want to target our ads.
After getting low performance in our ads and trying various tactics, all that was left was to try Clickguard; best decision we made. We were getting alerts after alerts which actually told us that we did need protection. I was confirmed when we started seeing an increase in the conversions of our ads and a decrease in the amount of money we were spending on clicks.

I have to commend Clickguard for the 24/7 support they provide. It has saved me numerous amount of times. This is a well designed app that gives you value for your money with real anti-fraud protection. We've been profitable every since getting Clickguard.

I think it would be nice though to be able to talk to an actual person over the phone. So maybe they could do a phone option.

Carmen S.
Carmen S.
Daycare provider in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

I’m glad to have ClickGUARD in my corner

Kommentare: People should set aside the time to learn how big of an issue ad fraud is nowadays. And then they should learn to use ClickGUARD, because it’s the best defence they can have.

This is a a great solution for people who use PPC to get momentum for their side gig. The level of customizability is great, and the support is friendly and helpful.

It might be overwhelming for someone who is new to these kinds of things.

Denislav V.
Denislav V.
Business Development Manager in Bulgarien

The best investment we've made in a while.

Kommentare: This software is powerful yet simple to maneuver after setup. It effectively protects your PPC ads from anonymous clicks. Previously we had to pump more money into our campaigns but after installing Clickguard we were able to cut back a lot and still saw increasing conversions and profit.

There is no parallel to the insight that Clickguard provides. You can get so much information about every single click. With this time of protection, you know your budget is safe.

The only negative remark I have is that it's not so easy to set up.

Kevin O.
Kevin O.
Community Relations in USA
Rundfunkmedien, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ClickGUARD does what it should do

Kommentare: ClickGUARD provides a service that’s highly recommended to anyone using PPC ads. And that’s pretty much everyone today.

It delivers crucial data for protection of PPC ads from frauds. It also gives plenty of options for customization.

I have nothing bad to say about ClickGUARD. It does exactly what it should do.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us, Kevin!

Dize P.
Dize P.
Co-Founder in Türkei
Hausmeisterservice, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

This is the best PPC protection out there

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: I think that getting Clickguard was a great choice. We really didn't know how much we were affected by empty clicks until we saw the reports coming in from Clickguard. It was actually very shocking to see the number of fraud reports coming in on a daily basis. Seeing this also showed us how affective the app was with detecting empty clicks and I can tell you that it has so much more to offer with its other features. I think with Clickguard, it is hard for your PPC ads to fail. They surpass our expectations over and over and I'm just we made the decision to get this app.

Clickguard runs an in-depth analysis of every single click and provides very detailed reporting on them. I find that they provide a level of insight that proves that the app is thorough when it comes to click assesment.

My only wish it that Clickguard had support in other languages. That would help out counterparts in none english speaking countries.

Noah C.
Noah C.
Digital Marketing Owner in USA

Get real protection and real clicks

Kommentare: I was so tired of bad clicks ruining my campaigns. I was basically paying for clicks that were not even being seen by a real person which was absolutely frustrating. I knew there had to be a solution out there and that's when I came across Clickguard. I was skeptical at first so I did a trial for a week but even in the trial, I could see that this product excellent and very effective. It picked up on all the bad clicks and immediately eliminated them. Up to this day, I have never run another PPC ad without it. I'd recommend it to everyone doing the same type of campaigns.

Clickguard gives me round the clock monitoring and protection; all day every day! It checks every single click and alerts me of the bad ones after a thorough analysis of the click.

The number of features can be a little intimidating at first. That's also because the setup and initialization process seems very technical.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Dear Noah, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. Your satisfaction is something we work diligently to achieve. Our click reports are the most thorough and detailed reports in the field of click monitoring that you can imagine! It's true that the amount of data available may be intimidating at first, we strongly believe our customers should have access to as much info as we can possibly provide them. Satisfied clients like yourself are the reason we do this work.

Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Ana in Serbien
Automotive, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The best app of its kind.

Kommentare: I'm happy to write this review as this app really saved to a lot of time and made me even more money. Studies show that $1 out of every $3 is wasted on bad clicks and that was the case with us. We were hemorrhaging money that we could not afford and we were not seeing the returns we needed to see to be profitable or for the campaign to make sense but after finding Clickguard and installing it we could see that our numbers looked way different and our conversion rates started to steadily increase. We began to make money and be profitable. Clickguard is a product that works and I'll continue to use it.

Clickguard quickly identifies where bad clicks are coming from more effectively than any app I know. It puts you back in control of your PPC budget and spending. I can't ask for much more.

My only problem was with the initial setup. They need to figure out how to make it easier for everyone.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Dear Ana, Glad to hear about your positive experience. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. Your cooperation made delivering our services seamless and enjoyable. Thank you for being a wonderful partner to work with. ClickGUARD's initial setup may be a bit challenging at first for some, but our motivated support staff is there and willing to provide any assistance needed at any time. Again, it's a pleasure to work with you.

Nadia U.
Nadia U.
Facebook Ads Specialist in Ukraine

Totally worth the buy!

Kommentare: Clickguard was the obvious choice subsequent to the research that we did after realizing that we were being targeted by click farms. Anonymous clicks are such a pain because of the false data that they give and the fact that they were actually wasting our budget on essentially empty clicks. Not going to tell you that Clickguard changed our lives and we can't live without it, but it really is an effective app that does what it's supposed to with no issues and it wouldn't be wise to run your ads without it if suspect that you are being targeted by click bots.

This is a great tool that gives you back full control of your pay per click ads. It saves you money on your campaign that would otherwise be wasted on empty clicks and the beautiful thing is that it needs very little monitoring.

The only issue that I can think about is the constant feature updates that we get but I don't think that's a real issue.

Holly R.
Holly R.
Project Manager in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Top-notch app in its category!

Kommentare: Trust me that once you get this app and start using it, you will instantly see why it is a necessary app for running all your pay per click ads and you be asking your self why you haven't been using it from the start. I've learned that you get what you pay for and I say that to say, at first we were reluctant because it just seemed like an additional expense but after actually trying it, I could never have been happier with the results we have seen. The app literally pays for itself now and we barely even need to monitor it.

This product brought back a level of confidence to PPC campaigns that we had lost. Running an ad without it is something that we do not do. You get value for your money by purchasing this app.

The one and only issue I found with it was during the setup process. It was a bit painstaking but once that was done everything fell into place pretty smoothly.

Antwort von ClickGUARD Software

Dear Holly, Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with ClickGUARD and seeing such great results. ClickGUARD may be somewhat overwhelming to set up at first, but provided our detailed click reports and highly customizable rules, and as you found out yourself, it all fits great in place at the end. Your cooperation made you an exceptional client to work with. Our entire team will be joyous with the news of your review!

Nisar A.
Nisar A.
Senior Operations Specialist in Pakistan
Finanzdienstleistungen, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

The leading PPC protection on the market.

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Clickguard provides much more than just a basic pay per click protection. A key feature for us that sets this app apart from the rest is its in-depth reporting capability and what we are able to do with the information. Running PPC ads without this protection is very risky and usually if you are not luck you'll lose a lot of money and not get the results you really want. I'm just thankful that we found this app and get some baring on where we are and how to move forward.

Clickguard gives realtime insight on your click ads. The best and most extensive protection out there which means that you will be saving significantly on your campaigns. The app will also learn to optimize the campaign performance based on past click behaviours.

The app can come across a little intimidating at first but once you understand each feature you'll be able to move past that.

Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Clickguard gives me the assurance I need.

Kommentare: It's a frustrating feeling when your PPC ads are overrun by click farms and you cant trust your data and your budget is being used with little to no return. When I started using Clickgurad I never expected the type of protection I got. This app is very thorough and effective. My click conversions increased significantly.

Whenever I run an ad, Clickguard gives me the assurance that I'm protected. That all clicks coming in are genuine and that we are really reaching our target market.

The support staff can be a little robotic. They know their stuff but it's like talking to a robot. Once that is fixed, they'll get full ratings from me.