DanubeNet Total Driving School Management Erfahrungen

Über DanubeNet Total Driving School Management

Eine umfassende Softwarelösung für Fahrschulen. Zu den Funktionen gehören Terminplanung, Online-Registrierung, Zahlungen, kostenlose Website und mehr.

Erfahre mehr über DanubeNet Total Driving School Management

In the early years, it was difficult to get management to modify the software to our individual needs. They have gotten much more flexible in recent years.

Bewertungen zu DanubeNet Total Driving School Management

4,9
5,0

DanubeNet Total Driving School Management hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,9 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 34 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du DanubeNet Total Driving School Management bereits verwendet?

Marcy M.
Office manager in USA

We have been using this software for 5+ years. We couldn't stay in business without it.

Kommentare: Time savings, cost savings. Can use anywhere I have an Internet connection. Frees up time from our offices having to schedule over the phone and we can spend more time with prospective customers.

We used a scheduling only software at one time, but quickly outgrew it. Driving School Software was only slightly more cost but does so much more! We needed an all in one software in order to open additional locations and be able to run all locations from any office. We register, receive payment, track classroom hours, track BTW hours, track State Testing, and final underage Certification. All tracking keeps us compliant with State requirements. Scheduling students is FAST! Creating open appointments and changing them is a breeze. Looking up students and and using quickviews for a brief overview is a real time saver. Automated e-mails and sms, plus we can send single sms directly to student and/or parents.

Although it's fast, moving through different screens for student accounts, i.e., billing on one screen, enrollment on another, general information on another; can be cumbersome, but not a real Con, just could be better. The developers are addressing these issues at this time and we are eagerly looking forward to the enhancements.

Bud C.

Customer since 2007

Saves time and money, what else could you ask for?

In the early years, it was difficult to get management to modify the software to our individual needs. They have gotten much more flexible in recent years!

Manish S.
Ceo in USA

Great software

Scheduling appointment online and is change the song real time.

User name password should we email, Before making payment the customer should see the schedule first.

Shane F.
Administration in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Update to a past review - truly appreciate everyone at DSS.

Kommentare: I have grown to appreciate the staff and ownership of DSS. I will be honest, I have been a hard customer to work with, but through it all DSS has remain very professional and patient with me.

The staff goes above and beyond. New helpful features are being added to the software which makes life much easier. I look forward to the new features and developments that they have. Easy to use on the student side, instructors like it and administration couldn't live without it. I could not imagine our company without DDS. Highly recommend them! Keep up the good work.

Like every growing company comes with growing pains. I wish there were a dozen Jennifiers, Jenns, Clares, and Ashleys at DDS to meet the growing demand.

Veronica M.
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

We'd be lost without it!

Kommentare: Many upgrades have come about in the last few years to improve the features of the program. They have worked hard to make response time to issues quicker.

The fact that it is capable of doing a LOT of things for your business; it's multi-faceted and user-friendly. We've had this program since 2010 and we have experienced substantial growth in our business with the online enrollment portion of the program---it makes taking enrollment so much easier if you can get the client to enroll themselves.

I don't like the bookkeeping aspect of it; it needs to be developed more with accounting in mind, but then again, it's not accounting software---we use QuickBooks for that. Also, it didn't come with a user manual when we first went with the company which was 11 years ago but they are developing it now. We were one of their first customers so at that time, the company was small.

Pamela A.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and efficient

It has been a great experience working with Driving School Software for the past few years. The software is easy to use and training new employees is a breeze. I recently had a turnover of management and the support staff went above and beyond to help the new management transition. They are an asset to my company and have top notch support.

I have had no issues with the software.

Marita S.

Ease of use

Kommentare: I mentioned that in a previous box. It is easy to use.

Can locate students who are a active or completed easily. Easy to schedule the driving sessions for instructors and to schedule classes for the classroom teacher. And I can give permission to the instructors to manage there sessions with the kids.

Not many.... sometimes it could take a while to solve an issue or take to one of the staff because of their working hours.

Earlie W.
Driving School Owner in USA

Sustained Superior Customer Service

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It has continuously assisted our business with state of the art software and facilitated our arduous day to day operations.
Quick and efficient customer service responses!

Ease of use and and seemless business integration both in office and in The field

Nothing. We are completely satisfied customers

Ryan K.

Great Software

5 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Awesome experience . They are great to work with and the support staff is amazing .

It is very easy to use and figure out .

Nothing . It is a great software I like everything about it

Bill C.
owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

TSS helped us get back on the road

5 vor 4 Wochen Neu

We are a truck driving school that has been in business for nearly 25 years. The student data base system we had been using was shut down due to unforeseen circumstances and really put us in a bind. The Truck School Software keeps us running up to speed on a daily basis with a system that our instructors can easily access. We have very strict compliance requirements and the TSS system helps us track students progress throughout their training. The support from TSS is excellent as they have been able to customize their platform to meet all of our needs.

The only con to TSS is that we did not learn of them sooner.

Pamela C.
Owner, CFO in USA

Longtime User

Kommentare: Our Driving School has been using this software for 10 years. We were a little hesitant at the start, as none of us had strong tech skills and we were a little afraid of everything being in the "cloud." Also, the program had so many components that it was a little overwhelming at the beginning. But our concerns did not last long, as we found out that we could limit our use to one component at a time and keep adding to our usage as we became more comfortable. We can't imagine surviving without this software. Every employee in our school from the instructors to the master schedule controller to the bookkeeper use this one software program on a daily basis. It is the "central core" that keeps us all together, even though we live miles apart and do not connect at a central office on a daily basis.

Our team highly values that the software is all-inclusive and everything that we used to do totally on a paper schedule/log book is incorporated in the program. We like that is is Driving School Specific and not just a general appointment scheduling software. We appreciate that the software has "grown" over the years, responding to recommendations from the Driving School Industry.

There is not much to dislike! In the early years, it took a few days to receive a response to a question/concern. But now, it is apparent that this problem has been addressed, as the response time from the Support team is very fast.

Al kay G.
Coordinate the Administrative Aspects in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Have been using the program going on 3-years. Very easy to maneuver and great technical support.

Kommentare: Works good with my website. Calendar reminders, reports, managing accounts receivables and receipts, rosters, attendance and will be using drive time reports soon.
Ease of doing business is great!

The support team is what makes this software. They are right there to assist and make the adjustments to the needs of the driving school. I had left Danube for another vendor's software and found out I made a mistake. The other software was the same for every school customer they had and if I needed something specific for my school, it could not be done as it would affect the program for all their customers. Danube is not limited and I was back to Danube within 2-months. " You don't know what you've got until it is gone". I can generate the data for my state's specific reports, I can create excel spreadsheets and have fields that assist me with proactive marketing. Emailing customers is easy and sorting out what receipts came in for specific locations is vital when having to do gross receipts tax with different tax rates.

Gross receipts don't match up monthly with that of the merchant account because they don't have the same dates when taken into our school.

Jake C.
OWNER / DIRECTOR in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

BEST DRIVING SCHOOL SOFTWARE

Kommentare: Driving School Software has revolutionized our business. They are the best product out there for Driving Schools and have rigorously developed an incredible one-stop shop for everything we need: Registration, Billing, Scheduling and Tracking. All in one, state-of-the-art system for Student, Staff & Instructors.

The people that run it are AMAZING! The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], personally guided CMSC Auto School through our onboarding and has been there for us ever since. His sharp team of Customer Service Techs--including [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always crack the code in a timely fashion. They not only answer the phone but seem happy to hear from us and go above and beyond! Covid is a perfect example: instead of shutting down, they ramped up for all their customers and innovated: Digital Driver's Ed, Final Exams, and Electronic Waivers and Signature Sheets to help our customers feel safer about coming back to our school. In so many ways, having DSS is a huge competitive edge! - Jake Cooney, CMSC Auto School, Owner

The pros far outweigh any cons-none of which I can think of at the moment!

Henry D.
Manager in USA

The Best Driving School Software

Kommentare: Increased revenue due to payment tracking, Students are able to read policies at the payment screen before signing up.

I am not sure about other software, but all I can say is I will never trade Danubenet for anything. Customer Service is excellent. They respond to issues in a timely manner. I could be anywhere in the US and still take care of student scheduling with no issues. I tried scheduling students using google calendar and spreadsheets. It was Headache. I could imagine countless amount of monies I lost through improper documentation of payments and transactions. With this software payment tracking, student alerts and appointment cancellations are easily done with the click of a button.

All I am waiting for is students can download the app on their phone, but with student log in at My schools website, there is no difference. This is the best by far.

William S.
president in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great software

Kommentare: You send executives an e mail and they respond very quickly.

Once you take the time to learn it it's so easy to use. There's nothing this software can't do to help you cut down on office man hours, paper, stamps. no more arguing with parents and students over no show, or late charges. the software will put the charge into there account if they cancel with in 24 hours. even if they don't cancel you can put the charge anyway. that's because students make there own lessons on line. schedules very easy to control you just print them out everyday and that's it. This software will make you'r school run so much smother. you should not be without it.

It's not what i liked least about it. I'ts more that we live in a {i wan't it right now world} you need to invest the time learning about it, to get the most out of it.

Brock T.

Staff Support

Kommentare: this management tool allows us to be organized and intentional with our business and with our customers. It keeps track of all the details on the customers experience and allows us to go back and revisit specific notes. Great company to have on your team!

The software is very detailed and the company has already thought through many of the challenges we face in this business

thats a hard question because when I tell them something that I would like to do differently most of the time they can make that happen. If I was to say anything, the first look on the home page is that's its very busy and intimidating but once you get used to it, its great.

Jeff P.
Co-Owner in USA
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cruise Control Driving School, Inc

Drivingschoolsoftware has really helped us to both manage and grow our business. First, their team designed a brand-new website for us. That alone made our business stand out. Their software training was outstanding. They were readily available to answer questions and helped us to integrate it with the website based on our specific needs. Now, the information we previously had to check multiple data bases for is in one location – easily accessible from anywhere (thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT], both [SENSITIVE CONTENT] and [SENSITIVE CONTENT]). The software helps us save both time and money. I highly recommend their software – it pays for itself!! Jeff Porter Owner

We've had no issues that weren't quickly resolved

Antwort von DanubeNet

vor 4 Monaten

Thank you Jeff for wonderful review and your trust in us. We will continue to improve and help you grow your business.

Rodeshia T.
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for the Price and functionality!

Kommentare: With Danubenet my business runs so much more smooth and it is also user friendly for my clients. I only wish I had signed on sooner.

The software is very user friendly. I was able to integrate my business with in a few days and the training and support is phenomenal. Could not ask for more!

There is not anything that I don't like ...100% satisfaction

Robert A.
Business Development Specialist in USA
Automotive, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

First rate Driving School scheduling software.

Kommentare: Ability to look out at our lead times, easily check on how classes are filling and assign individual instructors different territories as well as to overlap. Make last minute changes quickly and easily and instructors can see their schedule from home as well as just before they go out to drive. Track payments easily and be sure students are paid in full.

Easy of scheduling, on-line sign up and payments, very flexible to make changes in pricing and to add classes. Fair cost. Program open time slot several months out with one transaction.

Inability to schedule Observations on line through the student portal.

Buman G.
owner in USA

scheduling and student tracking

Kommentare: Have enjoyed a great relationship with this co. They are easy to contact and solve our problems.

We are able to record electronically each time a student is in attendance for in class, behind the wheel instruction, and required observation times. ( detailing: date-time-instructor-lesson #-etc.). Also, students may schedule appointments online.

A detailed user manual would be helpful in training new employees.

John H.
Manager/Operator in USA
Bildungsmanagement, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

A software that changed the game for our business

Kommentare: We've worked with this software and earlier integrations for a while now, we feel this connects the complexities of our business from the customer to the business intuitively. There are a lot of customizeable features which gives a good sense of control of your business and it looks like something you'd use in 2019. Being able to use a software from your phone, tablet, or computer is huge for our customers. Sometimes you have to work with the software, and adjust your business to it and we could not be in a better place for doing so.

Intuitive, connected accounts, modernized, friendly customer support, customizeable, depth, 'clean' appearance.

There is a learning curve, as is any software.

Melissa D.
President in USA
Automotive, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great Software

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: 10/10... Perfect

There are so many features of this software that we love. Real time scheduling, ability to communicate with parents quickly, text and email reminders, file uploads, administrative scheduling, tracking student progress. Not to mention, the customer service. Whenever we need something added or adjusted to work with our business they are always work with us and quickly.

The only struggle was converting from paper into the software. It was time consuming but once it was finished it was all worth it.

Henning M.

Driving School Software

Kommentare: I am able to seamlessly be able to streamline my business by enrollment online in office and student portal scheduling with payment abilities

User friendly and ability to combine with e-commers and online self scheduling

I have used it for 7 years and not found anything worth mentioning

Katrina M.
Verbraucherdienste, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the software Zoom tutorials

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: Very knowledgeable about the driving school industry and knows what's needed. They will customize to meet your needs. I love that it keeps me organized with my customers' files and accounts.

Organizes my online sales and customer information, the help desk is quick and efficient, I have someone to rely on to help me with customized reports and settings. I'm not alone in trying to figure things out with the database.

I"m a graphic designer and I create websites using Wix.com. I like being able to design and update my own site at a moment's notice. This software is not as compatible with wix.

Graig M.
Manager in USA

Danube Reveiw

Kommentare: I have been running an auto school for well over a decade. The convenience, and ease of the Danube system has made my life SO MUCH EASIER! I would endorse this system to any auto school owner/manager looking to streamline operations.

The online scheduling for road and class time has taken hours of work time off of my office staff. At the same time provided a convenient scheduling option for our customers. The RMV reporting system is a game changer! Talk about saving hours of work time!!!! Great customer service and technical support as well!

I have not run across many negative aspects to the program. As with any system, nothing is 100% perfect. But nothing jumps out as specific ongoing issue.