One word; Awesome! It allows my students and parents to schedule their own lessons online. So easy!

Bewertet am 26.6.2018
D. kirk B.

Vorteile: The ease of use is number one! My staff have access to the software on their phones to input the green, yellow, red metric immediately after the lesson. Good bye to lost paperwork! Parents and Teens can easily schedule their own lessons on their phones, or home computers. My staff are in love with Drive Scout because it allows them to immediately change a lesson on line while talking to a parent, or young person on the phone. It fully tracks what day, hour, and vehicle the student is going to be having their lesson in. The zoning system for keeping Instructors in a mile radius, of your choosing, is so helpful to students and Instructors! The red, yellow, green metric is genius because it gives such ease to look at the progress of the student, also with the ability to put in notes on the lesson. It is so easy for another Instructor to look at the "Report Card" and immediately see where the concentration needs to be for the next lesson. Same with the parent feedback I have received. They love the ease of access, maneuverability, clean screen that gives them an update immediately after the lesson of how their student is doing. Quite honestly, I do not know why any Driving School would not be using this amazing software! You have to try it to see how amazing this software truly is!

Nachteile: I have no complaints or recommendations to make this software better! It is amazing! When I first started with the software, and I had any questions the Customer Service was the absolute best!