Über myQuest

myQuest ist eine aktionsbasierte Lernplattform, die deinem Personal echte Lernerfahrungen bietet.

Erfahre mehr über myQuest

Very easy to use, creates strong learner engagement.

Sometimes the the software is difficult to understand. Meaning how points are assigned.

Bewertungen zu myQuest

5,0

myQuest hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,8 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 46 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du myQuest bereits verwendet?

E.G.Sebastian
E.G.Sebastian
Client Attraction & Retention Specialist in USA

An excellent platform for automating the life-coaching experience - first of it's kind!

I've tried at least a dozen membership site builder software (aMember, WishlistMember, EverLesson, etc.), and all of them are fairly technical and they all have a BIG learning curve. With myQuest, one can create their membership site - or Automated Life-Coaching process - instantly. It's very intuitive; and the customer support is EXCELLENT! If you have a question, a team member will reply to your email within minutes, or even get on Skype with you, if needed. *** It has a cool functionality that mimics a coach's live involvement, all on autopilot. If a member (or client) doesn't complete their next assignment within a certain period - let's say 5 days - you can set the system to send out a video (or text message) congratulating them on their progress, and encourage them to continue with the next module or assignment. LOVE IT!!! :) LOVE the platform; and LOVE the team!

This software has very few limitations; though, if I had to pick one or two, I'd say, it'd be great if I could have more control over text size, type, and color. Currently there's only one size - yes, it's the perfect size... and perhaps if I had control over it, I'd make my courses more messy - this way maybe they are more elegant and consistent :)

Paul
President in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not your average online learning platform

Kommentare: From the beginning, the myQuest team was very helpful and patient in getting set up PLUS ongoing patient support as we shift from a B2B model more to a B2C model with an online learning course catalog as our main revenue source with premium services as a higher level of service. [sensitive content hidden] , and others are responsive, resilient, resourceful in getting things done to help us add more users so we both win!

The larger start-up cost covered all the hands-on onboarding and custom setup with our rep, then the ongoing cost is a per-user fee instead of a monthly subscription. That makes expenses much easier to manage for us, plus we don't have added expenses of tech support since "it just works." When Crown first started with myQuest, the trainings we provided to clients were not constant. So we didn't have a monthly bill even if we had no training that month. The course setup and design allows for clean and simple integrations in a multi-media format, including user reflection and interaction with others. Once the platform was in place and first training courses were launched we were in control of the learning flow, and our expenses. Once a learner/user registers for a course, the are in the system and still count as one even if they take another course. That's a win-win-win for Crown.

There are some limitations in the design and workflow that we wish we had more customizing options. I realize there are reasons for this, including the active learning model that drives myQuest courses. However, the myQuest team continues to add custom features in that add value to the learning without adding distraction or unnecessary complication. They also help me understand alternative ways to get a similar result. Plus they continue to add customer connections to learn from each other as a myQ community.

vor 8 Monaten

Thank you so much for your feedback, Paul! We appreciate it and are doing our best to continue improving the system.

Jennifer
Jennifer
Founder and Academic Coach in USA
Bildungsmanagement

The MyQuest staff is great to work with, they respond quickly to answer questions and offer support

I like that this software is interactive because it allows the experience to be more personal for participants. I also appreciate that there are a variety of ways to interact with participants, whether its through a quiz or a video or a journal entry, this keeps the learner stimulated and involved in the learning process, as opposed to just being a stagnant observer. The software is intuitive, which makes it an easy system to build, and it allows for creativity. This platform lets you design a unique curriculum that can change as needed for each additional Quest.

The software has a lot of potential for growth and the MyQuest team is constantly refining and updating the software so if the software doesn't do something yet, it will in the future. Currently, clients earn points for finishing levels, but those points are not tangible or worth anything, so it is mostly just for amusement. I am also not sure how much exposure our videos get - it would be great if there was a way for MyQuest to help promote the videos -

Erin
Marketing Director in USA

Easy to Use

Kommentare: The overall experience has been great! Everyone at MyQuest has been friendly, responsive and easy to work with.

It is intuitive and easy for end users to figure out. It has also been pretty easy (savev a few things) for administrators. It seems like MyQuest is working to consistently make updates and add new features which is beneficial to us and our clients.

BrainTree is not the easiest to set up and integrate if you want to use your own account. There were a couple of items that we were told would be easy to accomodate in the begining (such as multiple purchases by one user), but then it turned out they weren't available or it wasn't quite the easy fix we were looking for after we had started building it.

Julie
Chief Performance Strategist in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This platform will blow you away!!

Kommentare: Nothing less than super-duper-awesome. Exactly what I desired but never expected.

First I love the company and its team. I am a small business owner and my clients are all small businesses. I am also a recovering technophobe. Thus, I need an affordable (but awesome) product and plenty of tech support. The team at MyQuest is world-class. The software us super simple to use and help is always a call away. The format is unique (in many important ways) compared to others I have used. The pricing is ridiculously simple and affordable for even my small business clients. AND THE UPDATES AND NEW FEATURES COMPARE TO THOSE YOU'D EXPECT FROM A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY!

I really can't think of anything other than there were times when my intuition about how to insert information was different from what needed to be done. It took me a while to get it right. Honestly, I think that my visual management liabilities had more to do with my challenge than the software itself.

vor 7 Monaten

Thank you so much for the positive feedback and review! We appreciate it.

Julie
Customer Service Administrator in USA

myQuest Review

Kommentare: We used to use a very cumbersome software for our training programs and it was costly and challenging for our participants to use. myQuest solved all of those previous problems we experienced.

I like how easy it is to set up levels/missions in myQuest for each training program. The participants rarely have any difficulty in creating an account. myQuest also has daily/weekly reminders that you can set up in advance to be released to the participants to remind them they need to continue their assignments.

nothing, I enjoy the ease of it all. The administrators are always on call or will email you back quickly and help solve any issues you might experience.

Business Founder in Australien

MyQuest Review Australian Market

Kommentare: Outstanding

Very easy to use, creates strong learner engagement

Perhaps more User Tutorials so you can get to understand how to apply the software better.

Jonathan
Jonathan
Nice guy in Norwegen
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Highly aligned learning support system

I am glad that MyQuest has an explicit learning model that is closely aligned with the one I work with. This has made it much easier to design engagements that generate learning.

There is currently a lack of ability for users / students to download their journal entries, but I have heard this feature is coming soon, so that it will help.

Tammy
Skills development Manager in Südafrika
Großhandel, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

MY Quest

Kommentare: Love the product, my team enjoys building the material on the system

its easy to use, its interactive, we can create training is portions which saves time, and our staff can do the training in their space on their time.

we haven't had any issues with My Quest, as with any new system its learning how it works that took some time.

Cherise
Programme manager in Südafrika
Personalwesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

User friendly and professional

Kommentare: With teaching programmes having gone on-line, sharing the course material, prepping participants with different types of materials is really easy. The community chat and how people can connect is a great feature for when people spend a lot of time in the virtual world.

It is very easy to use. It is easy to upload different formats of content and it looks very professional. The customer support is great.

Once the module is live, it can't be paused to make corrections or changes.

letztes Jahr

Hi Cherise! Thank you for your review! Just wanted to clarify, that changes in live modules can definitely be made, with one exception - the deletion of missions that users have gotten to. Other than that, you can make changes to missions and add missions as well - hope this helps!

Kirsten
CEO in Südafrika
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyQuest is my well researched top pick !

Kommentare: Being partnered with people that care about our success has been amazing. This is not just a company trying to make a sale - they commit to your success and provide info sessions, blogs , tips and support even for design ideas. ! From set up to dev to go live over and over across lots of programmes it has been seamless and fantastic.

Fast and easy to use bomb proof software, well supported by an amazing team of people that love learning Tons of features with new ones released, developers that listen to user request for features that they actually deliver. This is too drawers software that is leading the pack in this space

i am struggling to think of a feature that bugs me. it has just been amazing to go from idea to market so fast and so professionally.

Ruth
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

MyQuest has transformed our learning experiences

Kommentare: We have solved several engagement problems by having a self-paced tool. It also means that we can supplement group coaching and offer more opportunities for participants to hone their skills. This is a great way to help participants be more mindful of what they are learning and to reflect on their development and it gives us the opportunity to offer some personalized interaction with each user through the 1:1 coaching option.

I love the support, the simplicity of setting up the Quests, and the ability to incorporate so many different media into missions

I would love to be able to duplicate not just the quest but the resources that go with it

Dasi
CEO in Israel
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

the best course app I've ever saw

Kommentare: Representative
The best customers service.
Representative is the most helpful project manager
And the rest of the team as well.

I love the software’s interactivity, the user-friendly and beautiful design, and the personal coaching and the community features. The features and usability of the software allow me to add different activities that are suitable for different learning styles. I love that it’s easy to sign up and participate. Users can see their progress and know what’s the next step. The interface is addictive for learners. Every lesson is a Mission that encourages an active learning experience. I love the admin interface when building the course, when tracking user progress, habits, etc. I am able to see exactly what each participant is doing. The course building process is intuitive and it’s very easy to upload materials and build the missions and the modules.

d love to see more flexibility in changing things even after I build the course. I understand why it’s not possible but compared to other platforms I’ve checked it’s a small problem. Right now there are some things I can’t change or define myself, but I believe they will be added later on. I’d love to be able to control notifications I receive when coaching people 1:1.

Diane

We love myQuest!

Kommentare: myQuest has been very customer focused and provides responsive customer service, is always making the platform better and seeks input from it's customers.

It's very user friendly for both the administrator and the learner. myQuest keeps on improving it and adding features which is great.

Sometimes when using the back end, when the internet blips you have to start over on what you were working on.

Susan
CEO in Irland

Would highly recommend Myquest

Kommentare: This product has given my company the edge, we are offering a service that no other educational body is currently providing. The community and 1:1 page provides us with an interactive service that can be delivered online, saving us time and money.

Very easy to use. A simple tool to build an interactive and effective course for students. Project management by the MYQUEST team is second to none, extremely efficient and supportive.

I would like to have this product via an app.

Dez
Founder & CEO in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The answer to our biggest challenge!

Kommentare: myQuest is the perfect solution to the problem we had searching for years for the right online e-learning platform. The way is piece-meals content to our students is great. It has a slick and sleek look.

We like the ease in which our online students can access their coursework. We enjoy the user-friendliness of setting up new quests. We love having our own app! The team at myQuest is absolutely incredible since they are very supportive and responsive. We like the Resource Center option because we no longer need to use Google Drive.

When I write copy for descriptions within the quests, I don't like how I have to go all the way up to the top to bold or add a link.

Kristin
Chief Effectiveness Officer in USA
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Organizational Transformation

Kommentare: I have had the great pleasure of recommending MyQuest as a solution to multiple customers and business partners. I highly recommend MyQuest to any organization seeking continuous improvement.

The team and the design of the product itself. The suite of products and services is uniquely powerful, and provides a complete eco-system. You would want to include the Connect aspect for learning in the flow of work, as well as the LMS for formal training, habit forming, community and coaching.

No. Although if you're looking for traditional e-Learning, i.e. run, track and report - the system will work for that - but I would choose minimal feature platform if that is all you wish to do.

Sally
COO Lead Trainer in USA

My First Quest

Kommentare: So far we are building our base with free access. When we add paid access, I can better answer this question.
MyQuest is fun to have, use and give. Thank you

As the administrator and creator of the content. I found this very easy to use and to set up.

The invited users have trouble with the idea that they must create a login online and then have a separate download of the app itself in order to use their mobile devices. they would like to go straight to mobile. This may be a function of the branded product that I am unwilling to invest in until I see some usage. I might get better usage if this were available from the start.

Brence
Lead Instructor in USA
Maschinerie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

myQuest is Awsome

Kommentare: Great customer service, Great product. I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was there whenever i had a question or concern

Students really like the point system. After i released the first level they were soon asking for more

there was nothing i did not like myQuest Ihas delivered everything i needed. I can say that it would be helpful if the spreadsheets could have a function to segragate more

Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Reflections on 15 months of use

Kommentare: MyQuest is great value for money. The software is intuitive to use and manage. The support team are very helpful and accommodating of random queries.

Simplicity of design and User Interface. It looks and feel modern and clean. It is easy to navigate for the user.

The Level set up text fields have (had when we set up our Quests) some quirks around entering new text and overwriting existing text.

Valerie
President in USA

Outstanding!

This is a very well thought out curriculum platform. The template is easily customizable so users can tailor to their preferences. Customer service is excellent and super responsive. I've researched other platforms and this one is by far the best bang for the buck.

Entering the content can sometimes be a little tricky. It's not always obvious how to scroll down different pages, and it often needs to reload the page (gives an error message and says it must reload). It's a little disruptive but not really a big deal.

Josh E.
Josh E.

Enables a New Way to Teach

Kommentare: Great experience with MyQuest. Absolutely nothing but compliments for the team there :-)

The greatest part about the platform is the ability to take our training fully online. No more scheduling flights, making sure there's enough booking for a training session, or taking risks in filling classes. Everything is fully automated, and the gamification function puts each mission into bite-size portions that aren't as overwhelming to the learner. On top of that, the team at MyQuest has been super responsive and worked with me through every obstacle as I've built the course.

There were a few menus that were hard to navigate at first, but with a few directions, I was able to move right into loading course content.

Edward
Managing Partner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great e-learning platform

The platform is engaging, easy to construct as a provider, as well as easy to use as a learner. The ability to divide the learning into levels that need to be unlocked makes it more fun and the idea of completing missions gives you smaller milestones of accomplishment

It would be great to be able to further customize the platform whereby learners get feedback on their responses, whether or not they got something wrong and even possibly having to complete a questionnaire (timed)

Barb
Relational Discipleship Platform Implementation Specialist in USA
Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Flexible product with excellent support team

Kommentare: We use this software in a very interactive way with mentors and group glasses. We tried a couple of other platforms but MyQuest was flexible enough to meet our needs.
Also the support team has been invaluable to the success of our online platforms. The support team is easy to schedule time with , knowledgeable and responsive to the knowledge or limited there of, of our team.

Variety of presentations available. Videos, pictures, questionnaires, etc all add to the exoerience of the users.

Too easy for the user to loose work, if section is not complete.

Kristen
co-CEO in Kanada
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great "plug and play"

Kommentare: Helpful team - always willing to do what they can.

I appreciate that I don't need much technical experience in order to create a great, engaging learning experience. I created our first course in 36 hours one weekend.

I would like it to be easier to have a learner view of the course without creating a fake learner profile.