Über Song of Songs

Software solution that can be used for churches of all sizes to control their media presentation service. 100% Free

Erfahre mehr über Song of Songs

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Haben Sie Song of Songs bereits verwendet?

Teile deine Erfahrungen mit anderen Softwarekäufern.

Alan S.
Alan S.
MES Sales Consultant in UK

I use SOS 2 or 3 times a month at our morning service. I sometimes also build services

Kommentare: Quick, easy and worry free way of building a service presentation and running it.

- Very easy to use. - Very easy to train a new user. - Easy to train a nontechnical person how to build an SOS service In an emergency, eg if the SOS operator didn't turn up for a service, a technically competent person could be shown how to use SOS in less than 2 minutes. - A great tool to play videos. - When the Worship leader jumps around from one verse to the chorus, to another verse, then the bridge, then the chorus, then repeats it 5 times, then another verse etc, it is relatively easy to follow them. You will be a few words or a line behind, but the only way of fixing that is to be psychic. - We use an old hand-me-down laptop that has been reformatted and this works fine. Moving from one song verse to the next is practically instantaneous. If other users have any lag, I would recommend reformatting the PC. Don't install anything else on the PC. - We played a 70MB 3-minute video last week with absolutely no problems at all! - I really like the simple and quick way to add a background to the songs and readings. I often do this before the service as it only takes a few minutes. - So easy to make a slideshow for use eg 10 minutes before or after the service. - Very easy and safe to reorder the service elements at any time, even during a service. I like the fact that the data files and folders (videos, PowerPoints etc.) are outside SOS, so you can manage your own folder structures easily.

- Possibly could have a tab (alongside videos, songs, presentations etc) to contain MP3s. - The difference between, and use of, the PowerPoint tab and Presentation tab could be made clearer. - When adding a song and selecting the verses/choruses, sometimes it can be tricky to get the right order. But this may just be me. But that's all. I really like SOS!

Adam W.
Youth and Students Pastor in UK

9/10 times i have used song of songs i have been able to operate with ease.

I most like the huge number of worship songs stored in the software making it very easy when setting up a service. Additionally, if the song you need isn't on the software, you can add it very easily.

The control settings in regards to connecting it to an additional display. I have found on multiple occasions that it hasn't wanted to connect or cannot locate the additional display even though it is all connected correctly.

Antwort von Song of Songs

Hi Adam, thanks for your review and am glad you find Song of Songs useful. We will look at what we can do to improve selecting the output display and see if we can add an display detection when you plug in a projector or secondary output.

Pastor in USA
Religiöse Einrichtungen, Selbstständig

Better options available

Kommentare: We used it when we were experimenting with free software.

The only pro that I am aware of is that it is free.

While Song of Songs will get you by, there are certainly better options available. I recognize that not every church has the resources for paid software, but there isn't currently a paid option that this can compete with. This is pretty much the bottom of the line.

Ros W.
Events manager in UK

Straightforward, clear layout

I like the USB import feature. I like the layout and customisable features. I like the song library

Sometimes slow. Not easy to keep track of duplicated songs / alternative versions of songs. I don't like that for bible readings each page has the verse number on (if this is still the case).

Martin W.
Martin W.
Safeguarding, Training and Partnerships Manager in UK

Fantastic experience. Great software that's easy to use and regularly updated.

Regular updates Clean and clear to use Great features. Easy to use especially if doing so for the first time.

I have not had any bad experiences with using Song of Songs. I think the system works really fine and does everything we need it too

Sara W.
Volunteer in UK

Very easy to use, very reliable

Easy to navigate, make changes quickly, it looks professional, and is easy to add our own church brand.

Other users can make changes to services without you knowing , which can be a pain, but solved on our part by managing our users better.

Patrick V.
Patrick V.
associate pastor of Family Ministries in Australien
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Easy is power

My MultiMedia team has been looking for ways to upgrade our PPT presentations and overall look of slides for announcents and lyrics. Song of Songs is most definitely the upgrade we've been looking for. It's easy and for volunteer organizations that is helpful. And with a small budget this software is Open Source, so it's for free. Yay!

Nothing much. It does what it needs to do.

Lesley S.
Screens & Service Administrator in UK
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Really easy to use church presentation software.

Kommentare: Cost effective presentation software customised for church use.

I love how easy it is to use and that slides, song words and liturgy can all be added to one presentation.

The user interface isn't as pretty as some other software, but changes are being made all the time and the screen output is excellent.