We are thrilled using DeliverySlip for emails containing our client's sensitive information.

Bewertet am 30.7.2018
Scott A.
Buchhaltung

Kommentare: It allows us to easily transmit sensitive client information by email, with no concerns about file size. This is extremely helpful in minimizing our paper delivery time and costs.

Vorteile: It's directly integrated with Outlook, and branded with our firm name. Our clients can choose to load the add-on, or just use the web client to access their emails, so it's easy for them to use.

Nachteile: There is not much that we don't like about it. The one thing we dislike isn't a software issue - it's an acceptance issue. Some of our clients don't quite understand the need for secure email yet, so it's sometimes difficult to convince them to set up a password to access their emails. However, that's not software specific.

Wonderful experience

Barry H.
Owner/Lab Tech
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Despite what I believe to be a small lack of customer service, DeliverySlip has been a wonderful experience. The easy to use software has been great for my business and I have turned on multiple clients to this great software. I hope DeliverySlip continues to grow and be as effective for others as it has been for me. Overall satisfied.

Vorteile: I use encrypted emails for my business and DeliverySlip has an unbeatable rate in addition and is simple and easy to utilize. Highly recommend for any and all business and have turned on multiple clients to this easy to use software.

Nachteile: I do not believe that customer support is very helpful. I had 2 issues last week (both at the same time and the first in almost a year) and did not feel that my questions were answered. Unfortunately calling the number did not yield any results and I had to rely merely on an email response which I did not find to be professional. I will say however that the staff I talked to multiple times when I called were very friendly.

One of the best secure messaging platforms

Bewertet am 5.9.2019
Mantas J.
IT Manager
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It is really easy to use, well designed, barely have any glitches and competitively priced.

Vorteile: It is really easy to use, all functions are accessible with one click and it covers all data security you need in one cheap package.

Nachteile: When you send a secure email, system sends a notification to recipient. If by some dumb reason recipient responds to the notification rather than the actual email, then you get a notification about that, so situation gets comical when you need to send tone of notifications just to get the response.

Really easy to use with GDPR compliance.

Bewertet am 14.11.2018
Philip C.
Consultant Oncologist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Deliveryslip is compatible and completely integrated with Gmail and Outlook. This is really important to me as I do lots of work off my smartphone as well as my laptop using Gmail. My secretary however is more desk-bound and uses Outlook. DeliverySlip works perfectly between us.
The system works very well, allowing me to satisfy my GDPR requirements, while retaining the flexibility and functionality I require.
I work in the healthcare industry in the United Kingdom. Secure file transfer and email encryption are very important in this sector. I have no hesitation in recommending DeliverySlip to other small businesses like mine.

Nachteile: There are very few complaints about the software as far as I'm concerned. The need to invite recipients of your emails to register with the system is a necessary evil and a little annoying but cannot be helped.
The Gmail integration is pretty good but occasionally the page needs to be refreshed in order to allow the integration to become visible.

Robust Feature Set That's Easy to Use

Partner & Founder

Kommentare: Overall, I've been very happy with DeliverySlip. Working with different clients, vendors, and partners, I share and have access a great deal of secure and confidential information, so it's great to have confidence that I'm in complete control of who sees it and when. Also, in the sales part of my job, things like true, verifiable e-signatures go a long way in making my job easier.

Vorteile: It integrates with my Gmail so I can quickly switch to a secure message with the click of a button.
Being able to see who views, prints out, forwards, and downloads messages and attachments is great, especially when you're on a deadline!
Getting signatures online is super easy.
I especially like that it authenticates in the background, so I don't need to go through massive security protocols every time I send a message.

Nachteile: I wasn't the biggest fan of switching between my inboxes, but it looks like that's fixed in the latest release.

This is a great product!

Bewertet am 1.11.2018
Cassandra W.
Office Supervisor-Legal Secretary
Rechtsberatung, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: In my line of work it is critical to protect the private information in our documents. This service has made it easy and affordable to do so. Very happy with this product!

Vorteile: I love that the file share capacity is so large that I am able to share all of my documents in one secure email. The colleagues I send documents to have also really enjoyed that they are able to download the documents all at once, rather than one at a time, as was the case with a previous service our office used. I have found this product to be very user friendly, intuitive and reliable. Very happy we found DeliverySlip!

Nachteile: I honestly have not had one complaint about this software!

Great Product

Christine M.
Forschung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: DeliverySlip has easily solved the issue of getting reports quickly to my clients and being able to see what they have done such as open it, print it and if I ever make a mistake I can recall the email all together.

Vorteile: What we like most about DeliverySlip is it's easy to use and has videos for explanation if you need it.

Nachteile: The only problem is getting clients used to something different. I am a business where we have to send and receive securely. I've had a couple people just not know how to open this initial invite but I don't think it's the software I should explain it to them a little better.

Awesome product

Bewertet am 26.10.2018
Erika K.
Dentist
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I was in need of a way to send encrypted HIPAA compliant emails and not sure of how to get started. I spoke with David and he was extremely helpful in guiding me to install DeliverySlip to my Google Chrome account. It worked immediately after I registered, hassle-free. I'm so happy with the service and ease of use. Thank you David!

Vorteile: Easy installation, easy to use directly with my existing email account. Friendly, prompt service from DeliverySlip - they delivered exactly what they said they would.

Nachteile: So far, no problems at all! I would recommend this product to anyone looking for email encryption.

Easy, and necessary!

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Marc S.
Founder, Brand Strategist
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Kommentare: I was the victim of an interac hack that went through my email and 'relieved' me of a payment I was making to a supplier. DeliverySlip offered an easy way to solve for that awful pain point. Best of all, it was a few clicks and done.

Vorteile: DeliverySlip was absolutely intuitive. And having just been the victim of an interac scam where my email was hacked for a password, I DEFINITELY see the need for this!

Nachteile: I find there are a lot of features I'd like to use IF I ever got around to learning them. Personally, I'm super happy with email encryption. That's a major pain point - SOLVED.

Great software, great value!

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Lisa W.
Executive Director
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Quick response from customer support. Very easy to install.

Vorteile: As a nonprofit, I must always find a way to maximize what we spend. However, we must also find a way to keep our customers information secure. This software provides both. The integration with Microsoft Outlook means that the availability to send a secure email is at my fingertips.

Nachteile: Thus far I have not found anything that I dislike about this software.

Almost great product. Need to work more on fixing issues quicker than within weeks.

Bewertet am 27.7.2018
Mantas J.
IT Developer
Finanzdienstleistungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: GDPR compliant. Information security.

Vorteile: Nice design, made it as easy as possible for customers to use. Support other email boxes while using add-ons.

Nachteile: While using portal for the first time clients get confused that they cannot reply. Reply / Forward buttons are not clearly seen because of design colour choice. Outlook add-on logs out quite too frequently. Getting software issues quite frequent lately as well.

Good product

Sean M.
IT Services Manager

Vorteile: This product is very easy to use and the web interface is intuitive

Nachteile: The Outlook plug-in is resource intensive and it does not work in a RDS environment.

DeliverySlip Review

Bewertet am 26.3.2019
Accountant
Buchhaltung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The benefits are the protection of clients' data under GDPR, and knowing generally that messages are secure.

Vorteile: I had met the software as a guest user, and I knew how simple it was to log on and read messages.
My clients liked the ease of use as well.
I liked the ease of attaching files such as spreadsheets, pdf sheets etc from my computer.
The notification to email that new messages exist is very efficient.

Nachteile: No real problems met as yet - but I am a relatively new user.

Simple email encryption

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Karl M.
IT Consultant

Kommentare: This product is great for Doctor and Dental offices looking to stay HIPAA compliant while giving the doctors and their patients peace of mind.

Vorteile: Ease of use. User friendly Outlook add-in makes sending or sharing information securely straightforward. No real learning curve for new users. Website is clean and user friendly. Setup instructions are clear and accurate. Works well across all platforms. Clients happy the solution.

Nachteile: Experienced some issues with the Outlook add-in crashing within the same versions of Outlook 2013/2016 on clients workstations. No common thread between the issue. Usually removal of and re installation of the add-in resolved the issue.

Review

Bewertet am 6.10.2018
Brian O.
Personal trainer
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Awesome. Thanks T

Vorteile: Ease of use, I am not good at tech stuff, even I can use deliveryslip

Nachteile: Functionality with iphone, doesn’t always work on my phone

Great for everyone who likes another layer of security

Bewertet am 7.12.2018
Parttime SaaS/B2B Content Writer
Schreiben & Editieren, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I love how DeliverySlip does not require you to setup a new email account to enjoy the robust security it offers. It only takes your existing email accounts and builds walls around them that you can control for outbound and inbound mails. This is especially helpful even for solo professionals like myself when talking about financial details or project details.

Nachteile: Despite the security, it can be a hassle for recipients who are not familiar with the solution. They need to sign-up to be a part of the sender's secure community and if they do not, they are unable to view the secure message.

Excellent Software, Excellent Support

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Information Security Administrator
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: As a G Suite user in my organization, it was extremely easy to get DeliverySlip integrated and working with my existing workflow. The menus are easy to navigate, and the features are top-notch. Even the e-discovery (which is often a huge chore in other solutions) was intuitive and robust. Very excellent software, and worth the price.

Nachteile: Learning a new software is always a bit of a chore, especially when you need to get an entire department migrated and operational in a hurry. But even then, DeliverySlip was by far the easiest migration I've experienced in a long time!

Excellent system

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Abraheem A.
Hospital doctor
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: Very positive, rules compliant, free of charges !

Vorteile: Immediate feedback when senders received my emails. encrypted email making my work complaint with recent EU rules and regulations.

Nachteile: not allowed to send more than few emails per day.

great free option for encrypted email

Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, Selbstständig

Kommentare: DeliverySlip allows me to be HIPAA compliant in my email transmissions containing PHI.

Vorteile: DeliverySlip is free whereas many similar options can be costly.

Nachteile: In order to send a secure message, my recipient has to joint DeliverySlip. Some of my clients may be put off by this extra step.

Great service

Bewertet am 19.9.2018
Terri S.
Owner/therapist
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Vorteile: The features you get at no cost. Great customer overall.

Nachteile: Signing in is a bit of a hassle but overall ok

GDPR nightmare

Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Barbara L.
Practice Manager
Medizinische Praxis, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Good.

Vorteile: Ease of use, ability to recall messages and safe storage.

Nachteile: The time for which messages stay active.

Top tier secure email system

Bewertet am 1.11.2019
Erik P.
IT Director
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Ease of use.
Excellent value.
Outlook integration (but see below).
Excellent customer service.

Nachteile: Outlook integration has been problematic for our organization. We have not yet contacted tech support about this issue, but it is a minor annoyance.

Easy and Secure

Bewertet am 5.10.2018
Sharyn A.
Software Customer Support Specialist
Unternehmensberatung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: It was easy to set up and track emails. I liked that I could see when an email was received and read.

Nachteile: None that I can think of right now. It was very easy to use.

Sending files has never been easier

Creative Director
Medienproduktion, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Sending large files was made super easy with the program with no need for outside programs or websites.

Nachteile: It takes a little getting used to the interface but once you’re going then it’s intuitive and simple.

Delivery slip features

Chris H.
Media producer
Rundfunkmedien, Selbstständig

Vorteile: Security and the fact that it’s clear who has read the emails.

Nachteile: A bit difficult to find sent mail at certain times.