Über ConvertKit

E-Mail-Marketing-Software für Entwickler*innen, die bedingte Inhalte für verschiedene Arten von Abonnent*innen unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über ConvertKit

It's really easy to create email campaigns and to use tags to create workflows for automation. For one client, their whole membership site is ran by convertkit integration.

Bewertungen zu ConvertKit

ConvertKit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 208 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ConvertKit bereits verwendet?

Laura
Laura
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Convert to ConvertKIt

Kommentare: I'm a convert! And, I recommend it to everyone who wants to grow a list.

I think the tech support is the most helpful feature. The tutorials are great. And if I can't make something work, I send an email to support describing my problem/question and they send back step-by-step instructions for fixing the problem!!! The response time is very quick, often in a few hours - I think this is super responsive. Also, when you change to ConvertKit from another platform they migrate all your contacts with tags! So you don't have to be super tech proficient and concentrate on the content of your message, not the tech behind your message! I changed platforms because I wanted to create a 30-day email series that was evergreen, meaning any time someone signs up, they start at the beginning of the series. My old platform could not do this without a substantial cost upgrade. I had this up and running the day after my contacts were transferred!

I had a little trouble figuring out how to customize the text at bottom of my emails, the update subscriber info and unsubscribe. I got it figured out but it took me an hour or so.

Julianna
CEO and Coach in Spanien
Unternehmensberatung, Selbstständig

Advanced, but it can be used simply

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I love that there is so much I can do with ConvertKit. Their segmentation, automation and variety of landing pages could be overwhelming (or distracting), but doesn't really need to be. Since their pricing is based on active subscribers (not emails sent) and they have a VERY generous free plan, you can start simply and try their more advanced features when you're ready.

It can be a lot to keep track of all of your automations--tagging, email sequences, incentive emails etc.

Amy
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Lots of quirks, customer service is awful

Kommentare: Overall, it's an ok tool. A lot of the glitches have cost me money (i.e. sending coupons to my list and excluding purchasers... only to find out prior purchasers still received the email). I've had requests for "discounts" from people who have received these emails after purchasing a product at full price. They are not happy. When people get stuck in sequences they go "cold"... then I end up sending a reengagement sequence before removing from my list and these people get very mad too... they have been expecting to hear from me and think that I don't send to my list regularly. Overall I really feel like just a number to ConvertKit. They don't care about my business and charge a FORTUNE. I think this product has hurt my business, cost me money and soured my reputation. In my opinion if they are charging such a premium price it really should be top notch and this really falls short in a lot of ways. I really wish I thought long and hard before signing up with them as it's going to be a NIGHTMARE to switch. I feel really "stuck" with using them and it's such a nightmare to manage at this point.

I like the features this has - the visual automations are great. It gives you the ability to customize how your subscribers will go through your funnel. The forms are easy to create relatively easy to set up.

The system is really quirky. I often times get people "stuck" in my funnel where they opt out of a sequence and then are just sitting in an automation. It gets really frustrating trying to troubleshoot all of the scenarios and errors that can happen. Overly complex to deal with. I've noticed that certain things that should just work need special attention... like moving to the next part of an automation sequence when leaving another. Or "rules" you don't remember making end up messing up other tags or segments. There's literally no way to troubleshoot this stuff on your own the information is just not available so you'd have to go through every individual subscriber to see how they got stuck or got sent an email they shouldn't. If you're looking for support... GOOD LUCK. This is the worst support I've had. They have a chat and you get switched from person to person over the course of multiple days. They sometimes send an email with the support details, and if you reply to that apparently the chat people don't receive it. I've repeated myself over the course of 5 days now and still can't get anyone to understand the issue.... let alone apologize for a mistake that looks like a glitch in their system. I've asked for a manager and the people on the chat just ignore that. There's no phone number to call. It's like talking to a brick wall. I also don't like that there's very little you can do to customize emails. You really can't design them in any way.

soma
Lead Educator in Australien
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Easy to use for non-techie individuals

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Ease of use and friendly/always available customer support

Limited integrations with other apps and shopping carts

Susie
Brand Strategist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

It works, but takes some getting used to.

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: It's been good, but it's just difficult to learn how to use it properly.

The interface is clean and uncluttered.

It might be overly simplified. I converted from Mailchimp, which seems more geared towards small businesses; it is easier to learn how to use. ConvertKit also does not offer as many design options as Mailchimp but is a good choice if you have plain text emails.

Dewana
Nursepreneur in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

ConvertKit was a great product for this Newbie at Contact Management.

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

I loved that it was free to start up to a couple thousand contacts.

The price rose sharply as your contacts rose whether you were using it to make money off the list yet or not.

Celine
Marketing manager in USA
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing for creating custom audiences

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like how easy it is to segment custom audiences within your emailing list. It helps us to not annoy our audience by sending them emails they don’t care about. We can better align with their interests.

The landing pages leave much to be desired, but considering how advanced the responses can be and how that can be set up, this is such a small thing.

Sean
Fitness Coach in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Simple to use email marketing

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Easy to set up and use. Has had some improvements since first started using.

Email editor could be better but it has improved.

Alysa
Social Media Manager in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A must for all marketers!

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

This platform is VERY easy to use and is one that I now recommend to my clients as well!

I have had no negative experiences while using the platform.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Strong feature set but UX could be improved

Strong model of people in the audience along with the tools you need for both regular campaigns and marketing automations.

The UX can be frustrating. The email template builder is pretty clunky, e.g. sometimes super hard to select the element you need. It takes a while to get your head around when to use different options e.g. sequences vs workflows.

Marie
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I have two ConvertKit accounts, because they work so well!

Kommentare: Most likely, I'll stick with ConvertKit for the long haul. They've got enough features to cover my basic needs - considering it's only myself and maybe a VA here and there, even if I had more bells and whistles, it's likely I wouldn't have the bandwidth to take advantage of them. So, ConvertKit has fit my needs perfectly and their customer service is exceptional!

I migrated to ConvertKit in 2016 and have never had a problem with their service being down. I love how reliable they are! Once you get the lay of the land, ConvertKit is real easy to use too. Their software is straight forward and can do a ton for the low-cost compared to Ontraport and Infusionsoft.

A lot of my friends have been moving to Active Campaign, because they say AC has more analytic features than CK. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I do wish I could have better data from CK on best days and time of day my emails are being received. I wish I could see which email subject lines are working best for me. I wish I could have an overview calendar of what was previously sent rather than having to thumb back page after page. I wish that ConvertKit's email templates were easier to use -- I don't know coding and had a designer help me out.

Internet, Selbstständig

Powerful email marketing

Kommentare: Overall, ConvertKit is a great option for bloggers or small business owners who want to make the most of their email marketing efforts. I've used several providers over the years and ConvertKit is currently my top choice.

The automation features that involve tagging subscribers and setting up sequences allow for a lot of potential. There are many ways to deliver highly-targeted emails to your subscribers with ConvertKit.

The starting price of $29 per month is higher than most competitors. As your email list gets bigger and you move into higher-priced plans, ConvertKit's pricing is more on par with competitors, but the starting price is definitely high compared to some of the other options.

Tiarra
Designer in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Tiarra’s Convertkit Survey

Kommentare: Great experience!!

I love how I can easily store all of my contacts in one place. The customization, segmentation and they offer lots of other services now like products and memberships

After you surpass 1000 the pricier can get pretty expensive quickly. It might be best to then move on to an all in one platform

Michiyo
business owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Industry-leading deliverability is true

Kommentare: I am happy with Convertkit. It is easy to use, and I like its landing page templates.

I have used several different e-mail marketing platforms besides Convertkit and so far, I am impressed with their deliverability. The open rate is higher with Convertkit than the ones with other platforms. They also have blog articles, tutorial/webinars and how-to guides. Those are very helpful for people who are not familiar with e-mail marketing yet.

They have a free plan but you can not use the "Automated funnels & sequences" feature with the free plan. I wish they had more features for the free plan.

Abhiraj
Founder, CEO in Indien
E-Learning, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best solution for your Email Magement

I love its ease of use. Love their tagging feature - you basically have just one list but every user in the list can be tagged several times. That makes the list management very easy. With the creator pro they have extra features like changing a link within a mail after we have sent it.

Nothing really. I love it! It takes time to understand terminology for a few specific things..like they have "tag's and "segments" as well as "products"...maybe would have been even simpler to just have the "tags".

Favour
Favour
CEO in Nigeria
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

A simple business automation software

Kommentare: If you're a startup business without much capital but you're looking for a business automation software, I would recommend this software to you, it's easy to use, not expensive and it does exactly what it is meant for. This is a very nice and uncomplicated software.

The first thing I like about this software is the landing templates, it has very nice templates and I like the fact that there are various templates to choose from.The second thing I like about this software is the ease of use, the interface is very easy to navigate.Third thing I like about this software is the fact that it's not too expensive, I also like the fact that the free plan is limited to very few features.I like the email campaign feature, I like how there a different email template to choose from and I like the fact that the email template are easy to operate.

It has an easy to use interface but I don't like how some features are not so visible which could make it unknown to people that the features exist in the software

Sanket
Customer service in Indien
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

ConvertKit Review

Kommentare: I'm not new to email marketing, but I tried ConvertKit and didn't stick with them. I found their foundation to be overwhelming and unwieldy, and I could have done without the way the letters to my supporters seemed. The messages are straightforward. As a web-based business coach for ladies with administration-based firms, I don't need to waste time figuring out how to use an email promoting stage that I'm paying for, and I also believe that my words should stand out. ConvertKit performs neither of these things for me.

The most accommodating aspect, in my opinion, is the technical help. The practice exercises are excellent. Furthermore, if I am unable to make something work, I send an email to support expressing my concern/question, and they respond with step-by-step instructions for resolving the issue!!! The response time is really fast, typically within a couple of hours - I believe this is extremely responsive. Furthermore, when you switch from another stage to ConvertKit, they migrate all of your contacts with labels! So you don't need to be very tech savvy; instead, focus on the substance of your message rather than the technology behind it! I changed stages because I needed to create an evergreen 30-day email series that anyone could access at any time.

The implementation is essential; it continuously resembles a beta delivery. The structures aren't as responsive as they claim; things appear fantastic on their page and then on view, but when distributed, you have to tinker with them to get them to work. When I first needed to contact their help desk, their email module was causing'malware' alerts on my site with Avast, and they were more concerned about removing me from their daily task records than with resolving the issue. This was eventually resolved; I accept that it could have been in Avast's hands, but this issue lasted fourteen days in convertkit's hands. I then got a list of 5 enquiries for which I had received a response.

Mia
owner in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Convertkit is my email service provider. Here's why...

Like most brand new online entrepreneurs I started off with Mailchimp which is free. As I grew my list and my marketing techniques I needed something more robust with more options to segment out my list (not really done with the free platforms). I now have so many sequences and segments that are completely automated and my list has been actively growing. ConvertKit is "customer-based" instead of "list-based" meaning that I can send emails out to specific people who have taken specific actions rather than emailing an entire list of people reglardless of their actions and losing subscribers by sending irrelevant emails to the wrong people. Each subscriber is tagged based on a link they clicked, a form they subscribed through (freebie), a purchase they made from me, and SO much more. I even have tags set up when I'm running a webinar to see who watched the whole thing, who didn't show up at all, and who watched the replay. There are just so many options.

This is not an intuitive software initially- especially if you're coming from a list-based provider like Mailchimp. There will be mistakes and there will be a learning curve. But that comes along with running a business. Luckily, the chat and email customer service is generally pretty active and helpful. I've used them a lot.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Amazing tool for Content Creators

Kommentare: ConvertKit is a great tool for email marketing. It does what I need it to do and let's me create attractive campings, landing pages and newsletters.

There are a lot of things to love about ConvertKit. It's easy to understand and you can get started quite quickly. The tool has good segmentation, automations, and confirmation emails. Also the email builder works really well!

The thing I like least is the pricing. If you're just starting out, the price can be a bit high depending on the amount of subscribers.

Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Helping creators grow their email audience? Convertkit is a solid platform.

Kommentare: Overall this is an easy to use, modern email marketing tool that covers all the basics. Great for beginners who want to get going fast. Also suitable for more advanced marketers. I enjoy using this. The interface is modern and easy to use. Unnecessary settings or steps are removed, making this a tool that doesn't require much time to get something created. Good documentation as well, so the beginner can get started knowing the support and education is just a few clicks away.

I like how Convertkit makes it easy and fast to get your lead generating page up and running and start collecting leads. The landing page builder is good with plenty of templates. You don't need technical skills to get a page up and start building your list. That's what Convertkit focuses on. It's a modern tool that offers all the basics and a few advanced features. No unnecessary bells and whistles needed if you want to focus on creating.

Pricing starts higher compared to other tools, but the advantage of Convertkit is that one email address only counts once, unlike other tools where a subscriber counts multiple times towards your total subscriber amount if that person is added to multiple email lists or campaigns.

Alternative Streitbeilegung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I don't know why we bothered with any other service. ConvertKit outpaces the rest.

Constant free trainings. Customer service is amazing. The conferences! The community! The entire company leadership, values and constant striving to improve.

It's hard to come up with much I don't love about CK. Integration with Teachable is challenging because Teachable uses one field for first and last name, so it doesn't automatically parse them out. Not CK's fault, tho.

Jacob
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Convertkit is a solid email marketing platform

Kommentare: My overall experience with convertkit has been positive. I use it everyday so I'm very familiar with it and it gets the job done.

My favorite thing about convertkit are the easy to setup email automations. The visual builder makes it intuitive and clean.

My least favorite part of convertkit are the email sequences. When you create long email sequences you have to continually scroll up and down. This should be fixed.

Brandon

E-mail Marketing Made Simple

ConvertKit helps focus on conversions -- it's right there in the name. But I love how simply everything is laid out. How easy it is to set up complex, multi-step automations, and the hordes of integrations it carries. Works with everything in my Tech Stack, and that's saying a lot.

Honestly, I can't think of anything. I love using ConvertKit.

Sanna
Sanna
Founding Partner in Finnland
Anwaltskanzlei, Selbstständig

Love love love!!

Kommentare: Super easy to use!

I've been using Convertkit for a few years now and just couldn't be happier!! The software is highly flexible to automate my email delivery to a level that makes my new client intake so easy and effortless. Readers still believe I am writing to them personally... ;-) Some think it's spooky how "I just read their minds"... heh...

The only thing that could be improved but which would be nice to fix is that if I title the email Dear "subscriber", the email itself shows the subscriber's first name but the preview option of the email shows <subscriber's first name>... Kind a looses credibility in these cases. But I came round this problem by not addressing readers by their first name...

JudyAnn
JudyAnn
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

A service that can grow with my business

Kommentare: ConvertKit has excellent support and guidance. It is interesting to receive regular emails from them with suggestions, recommendations and guidance for building my email business successfully. There are workshops for the same purposes. There is a two week trial. People wanting to test the program should be prepared with a plan and some content before signing up. It is amazing how fast two weeks can go. I did a two week trial, but didn't sign up right away. The second go-round, I was committed and followed through. I felt there were more features available to me after commitment even though I had two weeks for trial again. My feeling after the first trial was not really enthusiastic

ConvertKit came highly recommended from people whom I respect, including the people at Copyblogger. The forms are simple, but attractive.

There is a small learning curve that feels a lot longer!