ConvertKit Erfahrungen

Über ConvertKit

E-Mail-Marketing-Software für Entwickler*innen, die bedingte Inhalte für verschiedene Arten von Abonnent*innen unterstützt.

Erfahre mehr über ConvertKit

It's really easy to create email campaigns and to use tags to create workflows for automation. For one client, their whole membership site is ran by convertkit integration.

Bewertungen zu ConvertKit

ConvertKit hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 155 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du ConvertKit bereits verwendet?

Amber Rose
Amber Rose
Blogger in USA

Best Email Marketing Software

Kommentare: ConvertKit has been the best email marketing software I've used. Even though there are free products, start with ConvertKit. You'll make the switch eventually so just start here.

My favorite feature of ConvertKit is how thorough everything is. For example, there are multiple ways to accomplish your goal, which means you can chose a method that works for you and be successful. The metrics feature is amazing - you always know if your emails were received well from your subscribers. I love the ability to have a series, to test your headlines, and to understand the analytics. The BEST feature is the tagging feature. You can have multiple businesses, lists, and passions but still use ONE product. Just use the tagging feature to give your subscribers identifying tags and you can send them curated emails based on what you know about them. I have used Aweber and Mailchimp - ConvertKit is best.

Sometimes the software can have a learning curve. There are robust features (which make the price VERY worth it), but knowing how to use everything can be challenging . There is a lot to remember. Yes, they have templates and guides and support, but it's still a bit to learn.

Olga
Founding CEO & Principal Business Growth and Marketing Coachsultant in USA

The email marketing software that will make your content shine

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: We have been using ConvertKit for 3.5 years now and we don’t plan on going anywhere else! If you’re looking for an email marketing platform that grows with your business and subscriber list, and that’s straightforward to use as well as efficient, then you don’t need to look any further than ConvertKit. My team and I find that it allows us to meet our goals quickly, deliver quality content, and all without overcomplicating things. Sometimes simple is best!

It’s hard to find things not to like about ConvertKit. I think one of the best things is that there is no major learning curve. You don’t have to be an expert in email marketing to understand how to use the software. Everything is pretty intuitive. And when you do have a problem figuring something out, they have amazing tutorials available as well as a very responsive and helpful customer service team. Each time I ran into an issue, it would be solved by their team in a blink of an eye. I also love that it integrates with the software we use at our company and with our clients, such as Acuity Scheduling and LeadPages. Finally, ConvertKit has all the features we need for our email marketing efforts to be a success: great segmentation, automations, and confirmation email option.

I think their reporting and their A/B testing could be more advanced. However, given they’re constantly improving things, I believe that these features will soon be improved. I will say that for the needs of small businesses and teams, what ConvertKit offers is absolutely sufficient.

Amy
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Lots of quirks, customer service is awful

Kommentare: Overall, it's an ok tool. A lot of the glitches have cost me money (i.e. sending coupons to my list and excluding purchasers... only to find out prior purchasers still received the email). I've had requests for "discounts" from people who have received these emails after purchasing a product at full price. They are not happy. When people get stuck in sequences they go "cold"... then I end up sending a reengagement sequence before removing from my list and these people get very mad too... they have been expecting to hear from me and think that I don't send to my list regularly. Overall I really feel like just a number to ConvertKit. They don't care about my business and charge a FORTUNE. I think this product has hurt my business, cost me money and soured my reputation. In my opinion if they are charging such a premium price it really should be top notch and this really falls short in a lot of ways. I really wish I thought long and hard before signing up with them as it's going to be a NIGHTMARE to switch. I feel really "stuck" with using them and it's such a nightmare to manage at this point.

I like the features this has - the visual automations are great. It gives you the ability to customize how your subscribers will go through your funnel. The forms are easy to create relatively easy to set up.

The system is really quirky. I often times get people "stuck" in my funnel where they opt out of a sequence and then are just sitting in an automation. It gets really frustrating trying to troubleshoot all of the scenarios and errors that can happen. Overly complex to deal with. I've noticed that certain things that should just work need special attention... like moving to the next part of an automation sequence when leaving another. Or "rules" you don't remember making end up messing up other tags or segments. There's literally no way to troubleshoot this stuff on your own the information is just not available so you'd have to go through every individual subscriber to see how they got stuck or got sent an email they shouldn't. If you're looking for support... GOOD LUCK. This is the worst support I've had. They have a chat and you get switched from person to person over the course of multiple days. They sometimes send an email with the support details, and if you reply to that apparently the chat people don't receive it. I've repeated myself over the course of 5 days now and still can't get anyone to understand the issue.... let alone apologize for a mistake that looks like a glitch in their system. I've asked for a manager and the people on the chat just ignore that. There's no phone number to call. It's like talking to a brick wall. I also don't like that there's very little you can do to customize emails. You really can't design them in any way.

Stephanie
Owner in Kanada
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

The best email software for bloggers and course creators

ConvertKit is your best friend if you are a course or content creator and need to manage a lot of email addresses, send weekly emails, and use automations and auto-emails for sales and marketing. I do a lot of lead magnet generation and have so many different segments of email subscribers - CK is made exactly for this. I love how simple it is, it doesn't got bogged down with email design too much, it's more about functionality and high deliverability.

I can't think of anything I don't love about ConvertKit for email. For landing page design, there's a lot of customization that's missing, but I don't use it for that primarily.

Louise
Business Owner in Kanada
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the automation Convertkit provides

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: I needed an email software that reaches leads without going into their junk email, that was reliable, flexible and allowed many different pathways for leads. This makes it so much easier to send personalized messages.

I love the detailed automation you can set up and it is fairly easy once you know how. I really like the function that you can tag leads and send them into different funnels and send them personalized emails. This helps with conversion rate.

It does take a little bit to learn. Such as when you set up rules and such in the automation it can get a little overwhelming but once you get the hang of it, it is easy and quick to set up.

Abhiraj
Founder, CEO in Indien

The Best solution for your Email Magement

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I love its ease of use. Love their tagging feature - you basically have just one list but every user in the list can be tagged several times. That makes the list management very easy. With the creator pro they have extra features like changing a link within a mail after we have sent it.

Nothing really. I love it! It takes time to understand terminology for a few specific things..like they have "tag's and "segments" as well as "products"...maybe would have been even simpler to just have the "tags".

Jennifer
Founder in USA
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig

Feature rich

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

It has a ton of features, my favorite are sequences. I came from another email marketing software that was bare bones.

It's a little pricey, but it is worth it.

Regina
Regina
Marketing Intern in Mexiko

Never goes to spam

4,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

I like that the emails are never delivered to spam which is a problem I've had with other platforms. I also love the template creation tool that helps me create emails faster

That the emails look too simple, I would love to be able to add more visuals to my emails

Juliana
Chief Operations Manager in Brasilien

Short learning curve

The learning curve of this software is very straight forward.

I still think the price is a little high if you compare to other softwares, specially if the dollar is not your main currency.

Sam
Owner in Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

ConvertKit: The Best Email Marketing Platform from Creators to Creators!

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

ConvertKit is an excellent platform for creators, mainly because it was itself created by a creator.

It could get expensive with time. But it is worth it.

Simon
Director in UK
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Solid and improving email marketing software

Kommentare: Overall ConvertKit is a good solid option, but only really if you're using the paid version. The free version lacks a lot of the good features. It is priced competitively and once you learn how to use it, it's pretty user friendly. Reliability wise, I've never had a problem as far as I can recall. Customer service is pretty quick and I've even reached out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] via Twitter and he was responsive.

When I started using ConvertKit it was a relative new entrant to the market and a competitor to the likes of MailChimp and AWeber. It was started by someone who had used other email marketing solutions and and had tried to overcome issues with these solutions. This meant for someone who was reasonably software literate it was straightforward to use and had some great features, and these have been added to as time has gone on.

There has been an update on the landing page section which meant I could no longer use one of sign-up forms, which was used multiple times over my website. Although necessary for them, it caused me as a user quite a headache to resolve. Also, if you go over a threshold of subscribers, the price goes up automatically...if you go back below the threshold you have to tell them to move you back down. The free option is not particularly great for brand new websites and on websites I have built for others, they've tended towards something like MailerLite initially.

Michelle
Founder, Course Creator in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Best email marketing platform I've found for marketing my online courses

Kommentare: Great experience overall. My sales are better because I can be super specific with who I'm emailing, based on their interests (links they've clicked, courses they're already enrolled in, etc.). I love that I can market specifically instead of blasting every sales email to every subscriber blindly. And I know my subscribers appreciate this, too.

I love that ConvertKit has so many capabilities. There are a million different ways you can tag or segment your audience, and it integrates with the other platform I use for selling my online courses, Thinkific. I really love that together with Thinkific, it knows which email subscribers have purchased what, and their interest (all based on tags I set up). I also love the step-by-step instructions that ConvertKit provides for setting up these processes.

There's a tiny learning curve when you first get into it. There are a LOT of features and capabilities, but once you get the hang of the basics you'll realize how much you can do with ConvertKit. Plus, there are great step-by-step tutorials offered by ConvertKit. And their Help Desk is actually helpful!

Business Coach in USA
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great email marketing platform if you are NOT a beginner.

Kommentare: I'm not an email marketing beginner, but I tried ConvertKit and I didn't stay with them. I found their platform to be overwhelming, clunky, and I did not like the way the emails to my subscribers looked. The emails are quite plain. As an online business coach for women with service-based businesses, I dont' want to be tinkering around for a long time trying to figure out how to use an email marketing platform i'm paying for and I also want my emails to stand out. ConvertKit doesn't do either of those things for me.

This is by far the best platform for organizing how you want your email series to be sent out as well as for tagging subscribers according to how they respond to your emails (like if they click on a button in your email to learn more, sign up for something, buy something, etc.). If you know what you're doing, this is an intuitive platform that allows you to keep track of what your subscribers are doing and then target them with the appropriate marketing.

I feel like ConvertKit isn't beginner friendly because when you first sign onto there the interface is too overwhelming. The positive is that they give you a lot of options as to what you can do in email marketing and then the negative is that they give you too much options so then, like I said, it just looks overwhelming as a platform to work with. They do have tutorials though as well as a trial so you can get to know the platform before you jump into the monthly fee that starts at $29.

Marie
Founder in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

I have two ConvertKit accounts, because they work so well!

Kommentare: Most likely, I'll stick with ConvertKit for the long haul. They've got enough features to cover my basic needs - considering it's only myself and maybe a VA here and there, even if I had more bells and whistles, it's likely I wouldn't have the bandwidth to take advantage of them. So, ConvertKit has fit my needs perfectly and their customer service is exceptional!

I migrated to ConvertKit in 2016 and have never had a problem with their service being down. I love how reliable they are! Once you get the lay of the land, ConvertKit is real easy to use too. Their software is straight forward and can do a ton for the low-cost compared to Ontraport and Infusionsoft.

A lot of my friends have been moving to Active Campaign, because they say AC has more analytic features than CK. I'm not sure what I'm missing, but I do wish I could have better data from CK on best days and time of day my emails are being received. I wish I could see which email subject lines are working best for me. I wish I could have an overview calendar of what was previously sent rather than having to thumb back page after page. I wish that ConvertKit's email templates were easier to use -- I don't know coding and had a designer help me out.

Entrepreneur in Australien
Internet, Selbstständig

Use it pretty much everyday

I've tried pretty much every email marketing platform under the sun and for me Convertkit is leagues above the rest, mostly in useability. I'm after software that's simple (most providers make you go through 100 unnecessary steps to send a simple broadcast or set up an automation) but also powerful. Simply because of ease of use and everything just works, it's the best option. Other platforms promise a frustrating future.

It is fairly expensive, though they've gotten a free tier now which is great. I wish they had better reporting that wasn't exclusive to the pro option. And their customer support... it used to be good but over the past year or so it's really fallen in the hole. They take ages (as in days per response that may or may not have solved the problem) to get back to you, and instead of getting back to you they have a whole 'triage team' who come back after a few days to say they've recieved it and someone will take care of it. It's really stupid. That could be taken care of by a bot, and they should have hired more support instead of more middle management. It's just weird. Hopefully it's just a phase and they return to what it was.

Gina
Founder in UK
E-Learning, Selbstständig

Smarter email marketing

Kommentare: ConvertKit has been a great tool for my business over the years and I'll continue to use it moving forward. They update and adapt regularly so it's an email marketing service that's worth your time if you're thinking of investing or upgrading.

I've been using ConvertKit for a long time and in that time I've used it to get a little smarter when growing my email list. It's one thing to send weekly emails to your growing list, but it's another to segment specific users, tag them and put them into different categories so you can send them personalised emails. ConvertKit allows you to do all of this in a very user-friendly way. One of the key factors in sticking with ConvertKit for so long, was that it has automation at the heart. As online business owners, we don't always have the time to analyse data and manually sort subscribers so we can make more informed decisions. ConvertKit gives you the freedom to set up your own automations with a lot of flexibility, all so you can spend less time on marketing and more time in your business.

ConvertKit allows you to tag people who purchase products through their various integrations but it's a bit lacking in terms of data on this. You can see the products they've purchased, but you can't see where they came from. Which means it's much harder to see a holistic view of your marketing strategy with ConvertKit at the heart.

Laura
Laura
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

Convert to ConvertKIt

Kommentare: I'm a convert! And, I recommend it to everyone who wants to grow a list.

I think the tech support is the most helpful feature. The tutorials are great. And if I can't make something work, I send an email to support describing my problem/question and they send back step-by-step instructions for fixing the problem!!! The response time is very quick, often in a few hours - I think this is super responsive. Also, when you change to ConvertKit from another platform they migrate all your contacts with tags! So you don't have to be super tech proficient and concentrate on the content of your message, not the tech behind your message! I changed platforms because I wanted to create a 30-day email series that was evergreen, meaning any time someone signs up, they start at the beginning of the series. My old platform could not do this without a substantial cost upgrade. I had this up and running the day after my contacts were transferred!

I had a little trouble figuring out how to customize the text at bottom of my emails, the update subscriber info and unsubscribe. I got it figured out but it took me an hour or so.

Mia
owner in USA
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Convertkit is my email service provider. Here's why...

Like most brand new online entrepreneurs I started off with Mailchimp which is free. As I grew my list and my marketing techniques I needed something more robust with more options to segment out my list (not really done with the free platforms). I now have so many sequences and segments that are completely automated and my list has been actively growing. ConvertKit is "customer-based" instead of "list-based" meaning that I can send emails out to specific people who have taken specific actions rather than emailing an entire list of people reglardless of their actions and losing subscribers by sending irrelevant emails to the wrong people. Each subscriber is tagged based on a link they clicked, a form they subscribed through (freebie), a purchase they made from me, and SO much more. I even have tags set up when I'm running a webinar to see who watched the whole thing, who didn't show up at all, and who watched the replay. There are just so many options.

This is not an intuitive software initially- especially if you're coming from a list-based provider like Mailchimp. There will be mistakes and there will be a learning curve. But that comes along with running a business. Luckily, the chat and email customer service is generally pretty active and helpful. I've used them a lot.

Home Inspector in USA
Immobilien, Selbstständig

Great Option for the Solopreneur

Kommentare: I use this service for a relatively small email list I just started, and it works really well for the price. I use the optin forms and email sequences to gain more email subscribers on a regular basis. I also love that I can create really simple and easy to design automation flows between opt-ins and my general email newsletter. This is something I use on a daily basis.

I recently switched over to ConvertKit from another service after reading positive reviews. I like their format for sending emails to subscribers so much more than any other platform I've used. The emails are really modern looking and simple, so they're appealing to my audience when I send them. I also like that I can simply reuse my last email and make changes to just the content. It makes sending a weekly email really simple. Another huge benefit to me is that I can segment my subscribers into different groups that allows me to send targeted emails in a more efficient fashion. I also track users who have purchased a product so I don't send them emails about the product they've bought. This software is an all in one, which I really like. Meaning, I am able to create an optin form, email sequence and product download all in one with this software. I love that it keeps everything really organized in this fashion.

Some of the ways to organize subscribers are a little confusing to a newbie. You can sort them into segments as well as mark users with tags. I wish it were more clear what each one did at first glance. I also wish there were more options to design the optin forms. They are pretty basic and there isn't a lot of room for creativity, but they are still functional.

Mo
Sales and Partnerships Manager in UK

Great for newsletters!

Kommentare: Overall, ConvertKit is our current mailing provider for our newsletter. We've grown accustomed to it to and use it weekly for our newsletter sends and daily on my end for metrics reporting and analysis. It's easy to use, not overly complicated - yet full of useful features - and really helps us communicate with our beloved, amazing audience. The custom code feature is a particular favourite as well as the metrics breakdown and reporting. I personally and genuinely enjoy the ease of use the most in a metrics-reporting context and certainly think it's a good contender for newsletters and mailing lists.

The ease of use of Convertkit is the most useful aspect of this tool. Your metrics are in good view for when you need to determine campaign success, it has tonnes of features ranging from things like templates to custom code which makes content creation a breeze and it's usability makes it easy even for a novice like me to use!

I think pricing could be improved a tad particularly as there are more competitive providers in the market with more affordable ranges. I think this may put off a lot of first time creators in particular, especially those who are initially starting out, however it's still fairly reasonable. Furthermore, and this could be completely my technical illiteracy speaking, I think features like integrations for things like real time metrics updates for client/customer facing landing pages could be a cool addition. For instance, I was looking into a function where I could display our subscriber count that would update in real time on the website in accordance with the number of subscribers we're getting on the daily, however couldn't find a way to do this.

Manager in USA
Internet, Selbstständig

Powerful email marketing

Kommentare: Overall, ConvertKit is a great option for bloggers or small business owners who want to make the most of their email marketing efforts. I've used several providers over the years and ConvertKit is currently my top choice.

The automation features that involve tagging subscribers and setting up sequences allow for a lot of potential. There are many ways to deliver highly-targeted emails to your subscribers with ConvertKit.

The starting price of $29 per month is higher than most competitors. As your email list gets bigger and you move into higher-priced plans, ConvertKit's pricing is more on par with competitors, but the starting price is definitely high compared to some of the other options.

Tom
Owner in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Convertkit is awesome.

Kommentare: I am a huge fan of Convertkit. I think it is the best email marketing tool currently available.

It’s incredibly simple to use yet has some super powerful features.

Honestly, I haven’t found anything I don’t like about Convertkit. My only slight issue is integrating it with Membermouse.

Jared
Jared
Manufacturing Engineering and Facilities Manager in USA
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Straightforward Email Automations and Sequences

Kommentare: I am currently trying ConvertKit to see if I want to purchase it for my business. As of this moment, I like it and plan on purchasing it. You have to put in a lot of time upfront creating your email content, but once that's done, ConvertKit runs automatically. I like that a lot!

ConvertKit has a straightforward and easy-to-use interface for setting up email campaigns. Setting up an automated sequence is as easy as writing each email and dragging them into the order you want them sent. They also make it easy to assign tags to subscribers and segment your lists.

Convert kit doesn't have as many design tools as some of the other email services. This includes email designs and opt-in form designs. However, there are other 3rd party opt-in programs that integrate easily with ConvertKit. My biggest pet peeve is the fact that there's no "undo" button in the email editor (at least I couldn't find one). I have made several mistakes that a simple undo button would have saved me from undoing.

Ben
Ben
Founder in UK
Informationsdienst, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

A real step up from our last email marketing solution

Kommentare: I was previously using Aweber and needed to switch after an as-yet-unexplained technical glitch did realy damage to a product launch. The move to ConvertKit was smooth and I wish I'd done it years ago - the cost is slightly lower too for my 10,000 subscribers.

ConvertKit is very intuitive to use and hides a lot of functionality behind a straightforward user interface. Tutorial videos for each area of the software help considerably with the learning curve. The feature-set it really well-thought-out and allows you to be really creative with your email marketing. I particularly like the easy way to send a broadcast email a second time to those who didn't open it the first - it really adds to the value of each email.

I've found little to criticise before beyond the fact the on-boarding was quite hands-off. Support is very good quality but the responses could, I suppose, be a little quicker.

Megan

Simple Email System

Kommentare: I use it to manage my 3 different segments and all the lead collection and workflows within those. My list is still pretty small (~1,000) and I'll likely outgrow ConvertKit, but it's been great starting out.

I like that the sequences are easy to set up and automate. I like the simple rules I can create to trigger automations. The visual workflows could use some improvement, but they're a good start.

The email builder, even the new one, is adequate but not great. I find it a bit clunky, but it does what needs done.