Pathwright

Pathwright Bewertungen

von Pathwright

Innovative product and great customer service

Bewertet am 3.5.2019
David D.
Chief of Staff
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: I use this software all the time, and find it useful. And when I have had problems with anything, I've found there to be prompt engagement from customer service and the tech team works fast to solve problems. I am sure such changes are not easy to make and I cannot be more pleased with the response and how quickly my problems were solved.

Nachteile: I suppose if someone wanted an app-centric software to do a similar thing instead of via browser this is limited.

von Pathwright an 11.12.2019

Thanks for your review, David! I just wanted to let you know that since your review, we've released a new Pathwright app into beta testing. We'll plan to announce the app when it's out of beta.

The BEST in Customer Service

Bewertet am 6.5.2019
Toneia M.
Senior Administrator, Centers of Excellence University
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Pathwright makes using this software easy by being there to answer any question I have. If I look at the FAQ section, I can usually find an answer to what I need but the customer service is stellar when I do have to ask a unique question. They have great attitudes and are always ready to give an answer.

Nachteile: It would be nice to have access to reports for all time with our classes (such as total registered since we began) rather than having to bug the team to send me reports/certificates. But, they seem to handle the bugging well. :)

von Pathwright an 13.6.2019

Thanks for your review, Toneia! You are a joy to work with. :) We have addressed the temporary date range restriction on reports, and staff have direct access to all reports "from the beginning of time" again.

Learner-Centric and Easy to Use

Bewertet am 8.7.2019
Joel L.
Religiöse Einrichtungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Basically, this has been a great LMS that allows us to create simple, easy-to-use, learner-centric learning experiences that a variety of organizations have then been able to use to deliver growth journeys to their learners.

Vorteile: -Design: The ease of designing learning experiences within the software.
-Simplicity: Simple, uncluttered UI that focuses attention on the next action for learning.
-Cohorts: One master curriculum allowing multiple cohort iterations.
-Blocks: flexibility of blocks in building rich learning experiences.
-Customer support: Quick responses to problems with speedy solutions.

Nachteile: I always have a million ideas for how any LMS could be better for a variety of use-cases in my imagination but none of these LMS companies have a billion dollars of development funds allocated just for my ideas :)

Amazing product and team!

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Shelley S.
Outreach Coordinator
E-Learning, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: They are really great to partner with! I am thrilled that we chose Pathwright!

Vorteile: I spent a great deal of time researching Learning Management Systems and just couldn't find one that suited our needs and wasn't outrageously expensive. Then I found Pathwright!Their system is so easy to use and if i get confused, they answer my questions almost immediately! They have put together a ton of tutorials and videos and it has made learning this system a piece of cake!

Nachteile: Not a thing! This system works just like it should and makes total sense!