Über Printbox

Das Komplettpaket zum Verkauf von Fotoprodukten. Es enthält: eine eCommerce-Lösung, HTML5-Editoren, ein Produktionsmodul und eine mobile App.

Erfahre mehr über Printbox

Nicht verfügbar

Nicht verfügbar

Bewertungen zu Printbox

4,0
3,9

Printbox hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,3 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 8 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Produktbewertung

Produktbewertung

Nutzung

Hast du Printbox bereits verwendet?

Rainney M.
Rainney M.
Community Manager - Imagen Corporativa in Venezuela

It allows having a global experience in buying customized products.

Kommentare: It has allowed me to present my photographs and various graphic works.

It allows to commercialize photos, albums, calendars, graphic material in general. It has a variety of publishers that allow a wide variety of options that meet the needs in our shopping routes. It contains ready-to-use templates, applications for smartphones and endless options that make work easier.

It is basically designed for photographic products, if the market were a little wider it would be more attractive for the users.

Hannes H.
E-commerce manager in Schweden
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Super system

5 letztes Jahr

I like how user friendly the system is, both frontend and backend.

We don't really have anything to complain about.

James C.
Director in UK
Druck, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Stay clear of printbox, terrible service and software built on archaic infrastructure.

Nothing, very messy back end. Confusing to us and their own staff.

Lack of flexibility. Couldn't make the website look anything like we wanted, felt very dated before it even launched. Had to abandon project and wasted thousands of pounds. I regret ever finding this company. I dealt with the [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who was completely unhelpful and didn't seem to have a grasp over his own product.

Angelisha M.
GM in USA
Restaurants

helps create awesomeness

Kommentare: helps perfect my projects

has features others dont. also like that it suggests things to help your project better. easy to use

i dont like paying for upgrades. when i get a feature i feel it should be set with everything from the start.

Amy A.
Owner & Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Printbox

Kommentare: My customers are so happy with their customized photo books of my images!

Create custom photo books Create custom business cards App uses helpful suggestions to improve quality of product Very easy to use High customer satisfaction rate

Pay for upgrades Lacking minimal features that other applications have I would still highly recommend Printbox!

Jennifer M.
Photographer in USA
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Printbox

Kommentare: I would recommend to anyone with a photography business. It's very easy to ease and keep track of all your clients photo products and makes it easy for them to order.

The products that are offered are amazing and my clients have loved every one of them.

Nothing to dislike. GREAT PRODUCT!!! Thank you.

Martha L.
HR/Payroll Manager in USA
Personalwesen, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Pictures come out excellent!

Good quality software. Picture editing is easy.

I did not have any issues with the set up and do not have anything bad to say at this point.

Federica V.
Mrs. in USA
Design, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Print your way to the success!

I love the fact you can easily personalize my products and customize all of my projects at once to meet my business goal. By using Printbox I can create several photo books and albums, with my favorite styles.Also I like the fact you can also create, design and edit business cards for your company.

It could be more user friendly, at least with IOS devices. But this is just minimal.