Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Nuclino Erfahrungen

4,7 (82) Eine Bewertung schreiben Deutschland Lokales Produkt

Über Nuclino

Nuclino ist eine moderne, einfache und schnelle Art der Zusammenarbeit.

Erfahre mehr über Nuclino

Currently I'm using only the free plan, but definitely, the paid subscription also worth the cost. It has a web app, android app, windows app, and even Linux app.

If the company grows and uses more space this tool suffers, we only recommended for medium or small databases. Pricing can be expensive if you use it with large teams.

Bewertungen zu Nuclino

Nuclino hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Nuclino bereits verwendet?

Johanna
Consultant in Deutschland
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nuclino als Mitarbeiterhandbuch

Nuclino unterstützt dabei das Unternehmenswissen strukturiert aufzubereiten. Wir nutzten die Software vor allem als Mitarbeiterhandbuch.

Teilweise lassen sich Texte in Nuclino nicht gut formatieren.

Matthias
Content Manager in Deutschland
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Das perfekte Werkzeug für die kollaborative Projektplanung

Dank Nuclino nutzen wir nur noch eine Plattform für unser internes Wissensmanagement. Wichtige Dokumente wie unser Mitarbeiterhandbuch oder Richtlinien zur Büroorganisation sind zentral verfügbar und für alle Mitarbeiter jederzeit abrufbar. Als Unternehmen mit einer hybriden Arbeitskultur ist dies für uns ein großer Vorteil. Besonders beeindruckt waren wir von der intuitiven Handhabung beim Anlegen und Verwalten neuer Projektboards.

Bis jetzt war nichts an Nuclino enttäuschend oder schwer zu verstehen.

Malyka
Malyka
Project Manager in USA
Schreiben & Editieren, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nuclino for the Weirdos

Kommentare: I am looking to jump start several businesses and writing projects in collaboration and individually. Nuclino has provided a way for me to share and organize my information seamlessly and skillfully. Although I am just an average joe, I feel more productive and professional while using Nuclino. I think it is a good platform for anyone who is striving to create an impact in the world.

I enjoy the user friendly interface and the simplicity of the project creation and sharing process.

So far, I will say it was a little difficult to understand how to create an outline at first. This is my only con and it really does not detract from all the pros of the platform.

Federico
Federico
CEO in Brasilien
Bankwesen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great product for a Small / Medium Business

Kommentare: This is a great product for the free version and used with small teams, sharing information is easy and presents a solution to off-site collaboration.

We really enjoy this solution, it's very easy to use and practically works like our internal database. We are also able to link external documents for easy sharing. These features really enhance the company's real-time collaboration. Since this is an easy tool, we expend very little time training our partners.

One thing that they can improve is the formatting tools, some variety is needed to have a pleasant UX.  If the company grows and uses more space this tool suffers, we only recommended for medium or small databases.  Pricing can be expensive if you use it with large teams.

Robert
PO und UX Desiger in Deutschland
Design, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool do manage Knowledge in Company

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like it and love to use it on a Daily Base to organize my thoughts and ideas for my business

Minumalistic Design and simplines of use

I would like to have more opportunities to positioning Content on the Page. Not only from top to bottom but also next to eachother

Eugene
Founder and CEO in Neuseeland
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Disappointing Experience with Nuclino for Document Hosting and Team Collaboration

One positive aspect of Nuclino that I appreciated was how easy it was to use. The interface is intuitive and simple, making it easy to navigate and find what I needed. Additionally, the drag-and-drop features for adding images to documents were helpful and convenient. Overall, I found the software to be user-friendly and straightforward to integrate into my workflow.

My biggest complaint about Nuclino is the lack of transparency about its pricing structure. The fact that the Standard plan only allows for two users and any additional users require an extra fee was not made clear before I subscribed. I also found it frustrating that I did not receive the promised two-week free trial with my subscription. Another issue was the inability to make an entire workspace public and the need to make every item public individually, which was time-consuming and resulted in non-functional item links. Additionally, the absence of a messaging or chat feature within Nuclino made team communication outside of the platform necessary. Finally, the cost of the service was too high for a simple document hosting service, and the lack of additional features did not justify the price.

vor 12 Monaten

Hi Eugene, thank you for your review. We're very sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience. We would like to clarify the following: (1) Our pricing is and always has been publicly available on our website: https://www.nuclino.com/pricing. As stated on our pricing page, the Standard plan allows for an arbitrary number of users and every user incurs a separate fee. (2) We double-checked this and according to our system, your team correctly received the 14-day free trial as advertised. (3) Nuclino is designed for internal use in teams and companies. Internal links in publicly shared items do not work by design as a security measure to prevent accidentally leaking sensitive information. We also reached out to you personally and hope we can rectify the situation.

Alan
Owner in Mexiko
Unterhaltungselektronik, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great app for working at home teams

Kommentare: Great, i am really happy with it. Nuclino is a key tool for my company

Is very easy to use, is very intuitive, and once you start to linking your content is when you will see the beast in action. Nuclino is an amazing tool to have

It would be very nice to have an option to download (export) all the content at once!

vor 2 Monaten

Hi Alan! Thanks for taking the time to write a review, glad to hear that Nuclino is working well for you. In case you missed it, there is an option to export an entire workspace at once as described here: https://help.nuclino.com/fb60e6f6-export-a-workspace

Matthew
CEO in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Knowledge management for Big Data and Analytics in Infrastructure

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: An easy-to-use knowledge management system.

The ability to start writing straightaway, insert diagrams, collaborate easily with colleagues, and insert mathematical formulas.

When a page is structured to have sub-pages, you can write anything on that 'parent' page.

Brendan
Software Developer in Neuseeland
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Good nifty product that can be expanded on

5,0 vor 2 Wochen Neu

Ease of use Simplistic user interface Easy document entry and management (create, drag-drop)

Needs feature parity with other document software like Confluence Roughly the same price as Confluence p/user which offers more in apps, integrations and features (and more storage)+

vor 6 Tagen

Hi Brendan! Thanks for your review, we really appreciate you sharing your thoughts on how we can improve. We intentionally focus on essential features to keep Nuclino lightweight and easy to use, but we're always keen on expanding our range of integrations. If there are any specific apps you'd like to integrate Nuclino with, please let us know at contact@nuclino.com.

Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful, slick, modern knowledge base

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Its look & feel, simplicity, elegance, dark mode, editing documents inline, comments system, markdown support, import/export functionality to/from markdown or Google docs, adding url's, adding files,...

A (simple) forum feature would have been nice.

Aiden
NA in USA
Computerspiele, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Software To Use

5,0 vor 4 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: Good. Good. and good. Works well as I said

It works well, and is easy to use. My 10 year old daughter could use it

It may be expensive for some! But unaffordable

Museta
Energy Officer in Sambia
Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Use and Management

5,0 vor 6 Tagen Neu

great app but needs more interact featiures

the free trail does not give users real use

Louis
Louis
Webdesigner in USA
Design, Selbstständig

great easy to use project management tool

Kommentare: I enjoyed trying out the tool, and am bow considering making it my main solution for project management. I like the cKean interface, it may not have all the functionalities other tools have, but that makes it faster to learn and more efficient.

Simple yet powerful interface. No bells and whistles that could distract the user or make you spend hours understanding how it works. It's quite intuitive and I like the fact that you can organize your project in a folder and sunflowers way, plus have an overview as a mindmap.

Would be nice to localize the software in other common languages for non English speakers. Also to easily create progression status for tasks, in a native manner ?

Ilaria
Engineer in Niederlande
Luft- & Raumfahrt, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Use of Nuclino for Engineering Documentation

Kommentare: I have started working with Nuclino on the design of an electric racecar. Here, we were asked to document all of our design steps in Nuclino, from the conceptual design to the actual calculations. I had quite some difficulties with some programs used within the team, but with Nuclino, everything was so simple. Creating new items and writing was really intuitive, as well as the integration of screenshots and how the dimensions of an image can be adapted automatically to look best within the document. As I have had such a positive experience, I proposed using Nuclino to the team I am in charge of now. Here we design drones for societal benefits, and we use Nuclino for all of our documentation. This documentation includes design choices, as well as python plots, or screenshots from softwares, or softwares setup guides. As we have divided the design in subdepartments, Nuclino also makes it easy to check everything that is being written in each subdepartment. There are multibple ways of seeing how the documentation is organised - a plain table, or a graph. We use Slack for communication, and Nuclino integrates nicely, so that notifications are carried across two platforms.

The main benefit of Nuclino is its ease of use. We switched from OneNote to Nuclino because OneNote was not intuitive nor easy to organise. Nuclino is easy to organise, so that documentation can be easily grouped, and new items are added simply by clicking on a plus. It is also very easy to add images (using ctrl C even) as well as making tables, and it supports many apps integrations. We use Teams, and we integrated it well. The possibility to make comments on items also increases the thought sharing process within the team. Nuclino also has a much more pleasant user interface than any other site I have used. Another useful feature is the math integration: simple calculations in maths can be directly solved in Nuclino, by writing the operation and then inserting the = sign - and Nuclino will automatically give the result! This is useful to us when we are showing our raw thought process - everything is clear and connected.

We mainly use Nuclino for documentation, therefore there are no missing apps integrations as of now, however it could be useful if we could integrate Excel as well - for now only Google Sheets can be used.

Isaias
Social media manager in USA
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nuclino

Kommentare: My overall experience with nuclino was amazing it’s a great tour I have when building a small company or running a marketing team. It allows you to work with every different branch a matter how large or how small due to its ability to have multiple users make sharing information credibly easy without the hassle and allows for real time work. It has amazing tools to use for any project making things go smoothly for any magazine users magazine creators social media marketing or anything else imaginable.

What I love most about the software is that it’s shares documents, images, and PDFs a real time speed but allows anyone to join in on a project. In a previous job our team used to use the software in order to share idea faster on big projects. Working In a former marketing agency that came in handy with working with social media clients who want to promote content faster while working on producing merchandise at the same speed. The ability to have a correct or emails in a shared space we were able to ensure that all members on our team have a proper punctuation and new the perfect thing to say without having to be worried of any mistakes. The ability to have a correct or emails in a shared space we were able to ensure that all members on our team have a proper punctuation and new the perfect thing to say without having to be worried of any mistakes.

The only con about the software is when using its beta version online The website and clank up information and sometimes when using auto correct it may put something it recognizes from other emails onto you a current message. This is a minor error that one was look before sending and message as one does with anything

Laura
DIRECTOR in Australien
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best knowledge base software

It's intuitive, functional, and well-built. Never had a glitch, can insert and link all and any document/image/video and media I need. Simple design means you don't get lost in the presentation, but tfocus on the core info. Searchability is fantastic

I wish I could download a table of contents.

Asch
People & Culture Coordinator in UK
Musik, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

We <3 Nuclino

Kommentare: Working in HR/Ops we're always making updates to Our Nuclino. I access it almost daily and had created sections of our nuclino and I really like it! Its easy to use. Looks clean and organized. Easy to set up different sections for different topics

The ease. I like that I can use emojis. I like the search feature as well! makes it super easy for employees to find policies they may be looking for.

We're struggling with being able to give third party partners access to parts of our Nuclino and not the whole thing current. Cant seem to find a work around this.

letztes Jahr

Hi Asch, thanks a lot for your review! We're happy to hear that you find Nuclino so easy to use. Using the "Guest" role may help you collaborate with external partners more seamlessly. Guests can only see or join the workspaces they were explicitly invited to. You can learn more here: https://help.nuclino.com/7ff7f0b9-invite-guests-to-a-team

Design, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Very flexible project documentation tool

Kommentare: I use Nuclino to document the projects I work on. It serves as a wiki for the project which helps anyone joining the project at later stages understand what was done during the design process, and why certain decisions were made. It is definitely a big step up from using Google Docs and Google Sheets which gets very messy during the course of a project.

The way Nuclino is built makes the platform very flexible towards the way you work. The software's very generous free tier lets you explore all the main features. You can even have unlimited teams within the free tier, within which you can have unlimited workspaces. You can think of workspaces as 'projects'. You can then create clusters (think: folders) and items (think: pages). There are 4 views within a workspace: All, Recent, Board and Graph, which is what makes the application great. The Board view is very similar to a Kanban board that even lets you drag and drop 'items' between 'clusters'. Nuclino also has apps for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Linux.

I felt that the only missing piece to this platform was the inability to set reminders.

Eric
Lead Landlord Advocate in USA
Immobilien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great so far

Kommentare: Great

Very easy to use! It appears that it will bring team together for more collaboration

Nothing so far. All appears to be easy to use

Mina
Customer Experience Specialist in Ägypten
Finanzdienstleistungen, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Knowledge base

Kommentare: awsome

Clean and smooth environment and it's so easy to use

Text formatting is very weak , need more options in text formatting

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Mina, thanks for your review, happy to hear that you find Nuclino easy to use! We aim to keep the formatting options simple to make the editing experience easy and keep the content consistent, but we understand that different users have different requirements. If there are any specific formatting options you'd like to see in Nuclino, please send us an email at contact@nuclino.com with more details. We'll make sure to review your suggestions and consider implementing them in future updates. Thanks again for your input!

Josh
Creative Assistant in UK
Bildungsmanagement, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A positive experience from top to bottom

Kommentare: This system, first and foremost, is EXTREMELY easy to use. The GUI is self explanatory, with a clean and modern front end. It's allowed us to being to collate everything our business requires for a knowledge base as we look to undergo business expansion within the next 2 years. It's probably as simple as it gets when it comes to using it. Much like a Wikia page you'd see on when you're browsing Google, everything has it's own defined collection, within the collection is your subsections of content. With no difficulty, it's practically the case of pressing a + and it's added (of course you need to write your own content, but Nuclino has some fantastic example articles as to how you could create your own). Great for our business is that Nuclino supports images. So I can give a visual representation as to some of the guides I have put together (and it means we can throw a funny gif or two in). There will be some of you who have used Nuclino more in depth than I have and no doubt ever will, but for us, we needed something that would be budget friendly for when we do purchase our subscription. It's fantastic value for money as you can see from the pricing. Do not hesitate, get signed up.

Ease of use GUI Infact, pretty much everything about it!

I can't think of any at this time, genuinely. It's helped us to create a perfect knowledge base for our business.

Kunal
Electoral Fellow in USA
Politische Organisation, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great and helpful product

Kommentare: Nuclino has been a useful product and something I rely on each day.

I like how easy it is to use and organize large amounts of information. The integration with Google is fantastic.

I would like to see even more integration capability.

Eileen
Account Manager in USA
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

To Each Their Own

I love being able to track my personal projects and goals in one place.

It's difficult to get all personnel on board to use this. This could be an internal issue but some employees are intimidated by this type of platform.

vor 8 Monaten

Hi Eileen, thanks a lot for your feedback! We're constantly working to make Nuclino as intuitive and user-friendly as possible. If you could share more details about the specific challenges your team faced, we'd love to hear from you. Please feel free to send us an email at contact@nuclino.com.

Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Mostly a rant about Nuclino

Kommentare: It was good, I will probably use Nuclino as a journal, but Notion can do that as well.

— The animation of the to-do checkmark is satisfying.— You can change the knowledge database into a mind map graph.

— Full text search only looks for title pages.— No simple way of adding reminders to tasks.— No Inline Databases like in Notion

letztes Jahr

Thanks for the review! The full-text search includes all content across all your workspaces. Please make sure to press Enter after typing your query in the search bar. We've also counted your vote for adding reminders, it's something we already have on our radar. Your feedback is much appreciated!

Red
Network Engineer/ Student / Freelancer in Papua-Neuguinea
Computer-Vernetzung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall Review of Nuclino

Kommentare: Many times we had problems a delays with implementation of a solution however this was quiet alright as a posed to some CRM solutions that were discuss within ourselves. Great work!

- Real time management- Collaboration - Easy to use- Versatile- Flexible