Nuclino

Nuclino Bewertungen

von Nuclino

Nuclino is what Confluence should be

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Ian M.
Head of Product
Internet, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Great from start to end. I signed up with Nuclino in its very early days and the product has been rock solid. The team has been willing to add new features I've suggested (yay, emoji auto-complete when entering ":") and they've been moving fast and building new features every month. The low price tag was another key factor.

Vorteile: Nuclino is exactly what you'd want in a wiki software. Anyone trying to organize a series of documents/notes in an organization should check our Nuclino because it fits the bill. The design of the product is so good that it's actually fun writing new notes/docs in the app. There's a desktop app, web app and mobile app that make it easy to quickly search for a bit of organization knowledge, capture call notes/meeting notes, etc. They have great keyboard shortcuts (start a line with "/" just like in Slack and you'll see the types of objects you can insert) and linking new docs is as easy as using the "@" symbol. Live multi-user collaboration rounds out the feature set. And the price tag is VERY reasonable. The team behind the product is small, excited and very responsive.

Nachteile: If you're looking for something that can include every kind of widget (one of the selling features of Confluence) then Nuclino may not be the right fit... but honestly, use another tool for your dashboards. Those sorts of crazy widgets don't belong in your organization's wiki! Users coming from expensive wiki products will feel like some things are "missing" but if you want a wiki that's actually easy and fun to use, this is it.

A great company wiki

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Felix L.
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Visualization of various knowledge graphs as well as check lists.

Vorteile: What I liked the most about Nuclino was the ability to work visually. It's really helpful to be able to structure data in a mind map rather than a list. The real-time collaborative editor helps me work efficiently with my remote team members. Really happy about the release of a Slack integration. Was pleasantly surprised when I started using the tool. Our team needed an easy-to-use wiki/knowledge base to keep track of our projects, store documentation, and collaborate and so far we've been pretty happy with Nuclino.

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of, it accomplished everything we would expect from a team wiki.

Perfect for internal documentation

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Pascal F.
Co-Founder & CPO
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A great, slick documentation app. It proved to be an invaluable tool for my team to share information and collaborate on projects.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, everything can be structured in a transparent, user-friendly way so it's easier to navigate than folders on Google Drive. The WYSIWYG editor is clean and efficient. Quite affordable too.

Nachteile: This is not really a con more like a feature request, but I wish it were possible to track when stuff gets deleted and by whom.

Huge nuclino fan

Alexis G.
Director of Customer Success
Politische Organisation, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I've really enjoyed it. It was really intuitive to start using and has continued to be useful throughout my 9 months of use.

Vorteile: I had never used a product like Nuclino until joining my current startup, and I've been really impressed with it. It's super easy to use and edit and it looks clean. It's been an essential tool for me as I've built out all of the documentation for my department. Some of my favorite features are the ability to pin articles and the ability to include boxes of code (and you can specify the language - there are a bunch to choose from, although I've only used SQL).

Nachteile: Very minor, but I would like the ability to bold H1/H2/H3.

Was looking for an alternative document editor for shared docs

Bewertet am 1.7.2018
Fitness Coach

Vorteile: I believe the best thing is the software was free. It was similar to google docs, but different enough for us to give it shot

Nachteile: We've used google docs for some time. In comparison, I feel like the ease of use for nuclino could have been a little more intuitive.

Very flexible project documentation tool

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
UX Lead
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Nuclino to document the projects I work on. It serves as a wiki for the project which helps anyone joining the project at later stages understand what was done during the design process, and why certain decisions were made. It is definitely a big step up from using Google Docs and Google Sheets which gets very messy during the course of a project.

Vorteile: The way Nuclino is built makes the platform very flexible towards the way you work. The software's very generous free tier lets you explore all the main features. You can even have unlimited teams within the free tier, within which you can have unlimited workspaces. You can think of workspaces as 'projects'. You can then create clusters (think: folders) and items (think: pages). There are 4 views within a workspace: All, Recent, Board and Graph, which is what makes the application great. The Board view is very similar to a Kanban board that even lets you drag and drop 'items' between 'clusters'. Nuclino also has apps for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Linux.

Nachteile: I felt that the only missing piece to this platform was the inability to set reminders.

Great For Knowledge Capture & Employee Training/Onboarding

Melissa M.
VP of Data
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We trained hundreds of remote researchers with the platform. We also use this workspace as a tool to norm on research processes that support quality data.

Vorteile: It is easy to get started and takes away the pain of managing so many google sheets. Has good features for editing, documenting, and communicating processes.

Nachteile: The ease of deleting large amounts of information without knowing it. It is also easy to drag around clusters and items into others accidentally without warning. No system to track changes or alerts here. Finally, permissions setting and inviting users is not a particularly intuitive process.

We use it as the base of knowledge in our small company

Bewertet am 3.8.2019
Bruno C.
IT Service Engineer

Kommentare: It became the center of information of my company.

Vorteile: I created a digital marketing agency, and all the toolkits, customer information, and the "cookbook" of how to do our work is in Nuclino. Currently I'm using only the free plan, but definitely, the paid subscription also worth the cost. It has a web app, android app, windows app, and even Linux app! Can't complain. The interface is clean and it's very very easy to use. You can upload files, links, images, etc.

Nachteile: The app only works online. Which means, you cannot write offline and then wait for the next sync to update the new information in the cloud.

Great and helpful product

Kunal G.
Electoral Fellow
Politische Organisation, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Nuclino has been a useful product and something I rely on each day.

Vorteile: I like how easy it is to use and organize large amounts of information. The integration with Google is fantastic.

Nachteile: I would like to see even more integration capability.

Very user friendly

Bewertet am 27.11.2019
Parker R.
Analyst
Immobilien, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Overall, it's been great. I just checked out the "Graph" tab for the first time today and it looks like a mess. I guess I understand what's going on there but there are a lot of jumbled lines and words that makes the "Graph" functionality not very useful.

Vorteile: I enjoyed how easy the product was to use. Utility was obviously their #1 priority when building this software. The ability to nest topics and lessons makes it a great resource library for our team.

Nachteile: The software isn't very visually impressive. Of course, I loved that the Nuclino team first tried to nail down utility, however, the UI might need to improve to be more visually impressive if me or other free users are going to be convinced to use a paid version. Presenting this software to a boss might go well if I had time to show him the nesting layers and the basic structure of Nuclino, but at face value, the UI could use some work.

Pretty simple internal wiki for a company!

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Creative Director
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Not complicated to set up at all! Just sign in and start organizing your data. The free version is generally sufficient for small projects, and the standard version is surprisingly cheap for a small team. It's got a nice and clean notebook like interface, which also serves as your Table of Index to quickly find what you need to. There's also some pretty good privacy settings.

Nachteile: You can't control the hosting, and it also requires each member to sign-up to even view your data. For a large team, it can get pretty expensive very fast. It's also not as customizable and feature rich as, say, a custom installation of XWiki (although that's understandably also its strong-point).

Great knowledge base for capturing information

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Aviva R.
COO
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use Nuclino daily to make sure we're documenting everything - from sales playbooks to HR processes to specific data collection checklists. It's easy to use, update, comment, and share.

Nachteile: Search functionality could be somewhat improved, as could adding users to different workspaces UI.

Great Knowledge Sharing Software

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Partner
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been an overall really good experience. I would highly recommend this software.

Vorteile: Nuclino is really intuitive to use. We built a training module for our business using Nuclino and it was a really successful experience. We like how easy it is to create subsections and insert content, including code blocks. I also like that there is a way to create permissions so you can control who can edit content and who cannot.

Nachteile: There is not much I don't like about Nuclino. I do wish you could customize the color scheme to your own business color scheme.

Great for Decentralized Companies

Sarah G.
Electoral Fellow
Öffentliche Ordnung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Nuclino allows me to keep directions and important information current and accessible across a team that works out of several locations. When onboarding a new team member, I can easily share a link to a Nuclino guide instead of re-explaining a process.

Nachteile: Navigating between workspaces can be confusing. I would love a home page/dashboard where I can more easily view high level information about my pages.

Bewertet am 14.1.2019