A great company wiki

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Felix L.
Konsumgüter, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Visualization of various knowledge graphs as well as check lists.

Vorteile: What I liked the most about Nuclino was the ability to work visually. It's really helpful to be able to structure data in a mind map rather than a list. The real-time collaborative editor helps me work efficiently with my remote team members. Really happy about the release of a Slack integration. Was pleasantly surprised when I started using the tool. Our team needed an easy-to-use wiki/knowledge base to keep track of our projects, store documentation, and collaborate and so far we've been pretty happy with Nuclino.

Nachteile: Nothing I can think of, it accomplished everything we would expect from a team wiki.

Perfect for internal documentation

Bewertet am 18.7.2018
Pascal F.
Co-Founder & CPO
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: A great, slick documentation app. It proved to be an invaluable tool for my team to share information and collaborate on projects.

Vorteile: Very easy to use, everything can be structured in a transparent, user-friendly way so it's easier to navigate than folders on Google Drive. The WYSIWYG editor is clean and efficient. Quite affordable too.

Nachteile: This is not really a con more like a feature request, but I wish it were possible to track when stuff gets deleted and by whom.

Very flexible project documentation tool

Bewertet am 13.9.2018
UX Lead
Design, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I use Nuclino to document the projects I work on. It serves as a wiki for the project which helps anyone joining the project at later stages understand what was done during the design process, and why certain decisions were made. It is definitely a big step up from using Google Docs and Google Sheets which gets very messy during the course of a project.

Vorteile: The way Nuclino is built makes the platform very flexible towards the way you work. The software's very generous free tier lets you explore all the main features. You can even have unlimited teams within the free tier, within which you can have unlimited workspaces. You can think of workspaces as 'projects'. You can then create clusters (think: folders) and items (think: pages). There are 4 views within a workspace: All, Recent, Board and Graph, which is what makes the application great. The Board view is very similar to a Kanban board that even lets you drag and drop 'items' between 'clusters'. Nuclino also has apps for iOS, Android, Windows, macOS and Linux.

Nachteile: I felt that the only missing piece to this platform was the inability to set reminders.

We use it as the base of knowledge in our small company

Bewertet am 3.8.2019
Bruno C.
IT Service Engineer

Kommentare: It became the center of information of my company.

Vorteile: I created a digital marketing agency, and all the toolkits, customer information, and the "cookbook" of how to do our work is in Nuclino. Currently I'm using only the free plan, but definitely, the paid subscription also worth the cost. It has a web app, android app, windows app, and even Linux app! Can't complain. The interface is clean and it's very very easy to use. You can upload files, links, images, etc.

Nachteile: The app only works online. Which means, you cannot write offline and then wait for the next sync to update the new information in the cloud.

Pretty simple internal wiki for a company!

Bewertet am 19.2.2019
Creative Director
Animation, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Not complicated to set up at all! Just sign in and start organizing your data. The free version is generally sufficient for small projects, and the standard version is surprisingly cheap for a small team. It's got a nice and clean notebook like interface, which also serves as your Table of Index to quickly find what you need to. There's also some pretty good privacy settings.

Nachteile: You can't control the hosting, and it also requires each member to sign-up to even view your data. For a large team, it can get pretty expensive very fast. It's also not as customizable and feature rich as, say, a custom installation of XWiki (although that's understandably also its strong-point).

Great knowledge base for capturing information

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Aviva R.
COO
Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: We use Nuclino daily to make sure we're documenting everything - from sales playbooks to HR processes to specific data collection checklists. It's easy to use, update, comment, and share.

Nachteile: Search functionality could be somewhat improved, as could adding users to different workspaces UI.

Great Knowledge Sharing Software

Bewertet am 15.7.2019
Partner
Vermögensverwaltung, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: It has been an overall really good experience. I would highly recommend this software.

Vorteile: Nuclino is really intuitive to use. We built a training module for our business using Nuclino and it was a really successful experience. We like how easy it is to create subsections and insert content, including code blocks. I also like that there is a way to create permissions so you can control who can edit content and who cannot.

Nachteile: There is not much I don't like about Nuclino. I do wish you could customize the color scheme to your own business color scheme.

Was looking for an alternative document editor for shared docs

Bewertet am 1.7.2018
Fitness Coach

Vorteile: I believe the best thing is the software was free. It was similar to google docs, but different enough for us to give it shot

Nachteile: We've used google docs for some time. In comparison, I feel like the ease of use for nuclino could have been a little more intuitive.

Bewertet am 14.1.2019