Filtern nach:

Über Hatch

Two-way text, email, and phone with automation for home improvement.

Erfahre mehr über Hatch

Matthew H.
President in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Must Get Follow-up Software

Kommentare: I feel Hatch is a great software that fills a the gap for many industries that need to automate lead source followup. I can't imagine a better lead source software.

This follow up software integrates with our CRM and works flawlessly. It sends text messages and emails to lead source until they respond. This way, our cleaning company is sure to let potential customers know that we REALLY want their business. It also gives us a chance to offer further discounts or give extra attention to get the potential customer to book our home cleaning service. It is simple to use and and very useful. The support staff is very responsive.

The price tag for my small company seemed a little more than I really felt comfortable paying. I feel many of the people that contact via Hatch would have called us back anyway. The follow up could / should be done by my office staff. When the COVID -19 crises hit and our company lost 70% of revenue I felt I really needed to put a pause on Hatch until business was back to normal. The staff at Hatch was understanding and was prepared to pause billing until pandemic is over. Alternatively, I asked if they could target all my customers (inactive and active) about 27K contacts. They worked hard to put together a strategy to contact everyone in our data base. I sincerely appreciate their willingness to adapt to the crises and help get people scheduled. I have searched extensively for another platform that can do the same thing for a lower price tag without success. I am confident that Hatch is worth the money, especially since they were so abiding when the sh!t hit the fan with Coronavirus. I look forward to seeing how Hatch evolves.

Jeff H.
Call Center Manager-Supreme Commander in USA

LOVE IT!!

Kommentare: Thus far, it has exceeded my expectations from functionality to the level of responsiveness and customer service that I have received from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], she is a rockstar for sure!!

Integration was simple and smooth, zero issues or concerns with that. I utilize Hatch daily( all day) to supplement and reinforce our call center efforts and have found it to be unbelievably effective in not only generating new interest that would have cost substantially more through normal call center procedures but also to validate upcoming appointments. I really love the new voicemail drop system and anticipate it being another valuable tool that we can add to increase to our monthly sales.

I do wish there was a feature for us to set up for an internal chat to communicate to all members of our team collectively. Also, I wish there was a full integration with our lead tracking system, lead perfection- it would save me quite a bit of time of updating statuses into both systems.

Leah R.
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Overpriced+ Messenger Software

Kommentare: If you understand the value of software and how technology works you will shortly understand there is absolutely ZERO value in this technology and it's a complete waste of your money. If you are interested in nurturing your lead you can utilize a basic chrome extension to do what this software does. I signed up for an agreement and was told if I wasn't happy with the service I would be able to cancel my agreement because the owner values the relationship and believes in the value of their service. That actually didn't turnout to be the case and is now not being honored. I'm not a fan of working with people who don't keep their word. Do more research before you pull the trigger on this one.

It's simple software. It has an updated SSL

The Price doesn't match the value The customer service is slow and non responsive after you've signed up The people don't care about you once you're locked into a contract.

Daniel Q.
Marketing Manager in USA
Bau, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Hatch is a total game changer

Kommentare: It's hard to imagine our business before Hatch. It has opened up so many new doors for us.

With Hatch I can contact specific groups of clients instantly and regularly.

Their customer support is very thoughtful and helpful. Any small issues I've had have been addressed promptly.

Sandra T.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Its been great & the customer service is very helpful!

It feels like I hired another person! Very helpful software.

there are some glitches... its getting better though

Todd L.
Colorado OPS Rep in USA

Thumbs up for Hatch

Kommentare: Moving incoming files around and forwarding them to the proper peers.

Once I was properly trained with the software it was very easy and I enjoy using.

Initially, it didn't make sense to me (as any new thing is) however I have quickly worked through it.

Anthony R.
Marketing Specialist in USA

Hatch Review

Kommentare: Definitely helps to generate new sales leads for my employer.

Product easy to use! Very user friendly, and I enjoy using it!

I really have no complaints at this point, definitely helps me do my job!