Coaching has changed my leadership trajectory!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Shazia V.
Sr. Director of Business Development
Finanzdienstleistungen, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Sounding Board has been one of the most valuable aspects of my career development and growth. Working with a coach has helped me learn more about my management and leadership style. My coach listens to the challenges I'm facing and walks me through different strategies and frameworks to drive forward to a solution. The strategies I work through with my coach are actionable so I can take our conversation and apply it to my day to day work.

Vorteile: Sounding Board has a friendly interface where I was able to work with my coach to set up a Coaching Plan. One of the cool features is that Sounding Board was able to get the input of my manager on the development areas he wanted me to pay attention to as well as collect his feedback a few months after the program started to get his insights on my actual development.

Nachteile: Sounding Board has a list of development areas to choose from when you set up your Coaching Plan and goals. Although this is helpful, more customized areas could also be added as a component to the plan.