Filtern nach:

Über MYR POS

Der erste POS für Schnellrestaurants, Takeaway und Mitnahme-Kundschaft, um deine Abläufe zu optimieren.

Erfahre mehr über MYR POS

Shannon W.
Shannon W.
Operations Manager at Palm Lane in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Palm Lane Review

Kommentare: Koomi has been a really, really great tool for Palm Lane. We love how straightforward it is to train staff on. I can't wait to see how we both can grow to better streamline processes in the future.

It's super simple to teach, easy to use and straightforward. Having the iPad setup is a simple tool for our business to use. I also love the app integration and hope that as our business grows, the Koomi Palm Lane app will become the most used app for guest's to use.

I do have a few wishlist items: the ability to "out of stock" items via the app directly, breaking down menu screens so that if we click on a salad it then leads to Protein Options, Salad Dressing Options, etc. (currently it's one giant list that you scroll through), for the Dine-In option via the App, the ability for the guest to choose a table number, some more analytics at the end of the day (better breakdown of "for here" or "to go" processed orders rather than scrolling through the master report).

Elaine P.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

will be excellent with more flexibility

Kommentare: Not that happy I had problems with former systems and still have with this one. For example, I 'm experiencing problems with the app many times per day. It lags a lot. sometimes it can't take my orders ,I have to redo it many times and the client is waiting and repeating on the phone. You told me it could be my internet network but we only have one in my area and it has those problemes on with the app.

on line ordering possibilty although its lack of flexibility.

Not enough flexibility, I expected more possibiliites to prepare my menu and my delivery possibilities as well as the time it is opened for taking orders even if the store is closed. A detail that make my clients called instead of ordering online. It's upsetting since I hoped the online ordering a lot to facilitate the system. Also I wished to get my client list so I could call them back in case of problems. I have to search a lot to get their info and not earase the order completed in the kitchen app to be able to get in touch with clients. It's a big waste of time. Moreover the list would be important for emailing promotions to them as well.

Mackenzie S.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Btter than some, not the best

Kommentare: Account manager is a problem solver, jumps to action. On-boarding was far from what you would expect. I had an hour on the phone to learning back of house. Almost identical to the sales pitch. Once you set it up yourself there is very little beyond that and you have to figured it out on the spot from there. As someone who is an owner, working in the restaurant, I have very little time to sit down and trouble shoot new software. We were told there is a one time intro for you or staff but we squeezed in a 15 - 20 minute 101 over the phone the day it was set up. I later asked if there is a handbook or sheet I can hand to new staff? No, there isn't. Fortunately, I have a young and patient staff who are doing their best . We had A LOT of problems with the printer, the Koomi router disconnecting, we were told this was exceptional but what it really was was EXTREMELY inconvenient and reflected very badly on us to our customers. Line ups at brunch with a printer system network only printing 6 out of 20 orders to the kitchen. Long waits, wrong orders, scrambles tables. It was a nightmare. My working hours are 6 am to 6 pm most days (with an admin day once a week) and my liaison at Koomi works from 9 - 5, Monday to friday. I am only able to address this during my "off" hours after work and this led back and forth phone calls and emails and this was not the "support" I expected. Worst was my staff were extremely frustrated and I wish I could have been assisted them with more info.

This product was an a significant upgrade from the original POS we inherited with the purchase of our business. I appreciate being able to see detailed and itemized reports. This data has saved me time since I not longer have to input sales analysis stats. I also appreciate it's "real time" updates from the dash board to the master Koomi.

I did not find it seamless or the design as intuitive as square or cluster ( which each have their own pros and cons). Visually the lay out of the items in each category does not mach our needs and the lack of any color doesn't allow for easy menu scrolling. There are a lot of little details that are not very well thought out ex. Customer orders a coffee and a sandwich. We process it as for here - it prints in the kitchen. Moments later the customer decided to take it with them or add another item, it is then reprocessed and re printed to the kitchen. This can cause the kitchen to be wasting food. Also, no split bills option is a constant issue for us. All updates made on dashboard have to apply to your restaurant and your app. You are essentially giving your online customers the same access as you would in house staff BUT it's not obvious if you're not a familiar user and how to use each option isn't clear. Example: We sell a sandwich, when you have to option to make it a combo for a set price. My in house staff will highlight the sandwich (10), then select "combo"(4.75) from the sandwiches options. Then are the specifics of that combo soup (0), salad (0), tea(0), type of tea (0), coffee (0). So sandwich combo = 14.75$ If they use the app they can select sandwich (10), then they are not obligated to select make it a combo before that can select soup(0) , salad (0), coffee (0), or tea (0). So they can select sandwich (10) + Soup (0)+tea(0) = 10$

Anne-marie M.
Propriétaire in Kanada

Un système avant-gardiste et intuitif! Je recommande à 100%

Kommentare: TRÈS bon service, l'équipe est toujours disponibles pour répondre à mes questions et me donner des conseils personnalisés. Ils ne pensent pas seulement à ce qui est le mieux pour eux, mais vraiment le mieux pour chaque client. J'ai adoré la prise en charge clée en main facilitante, surtout dans un processus d'ouverture d'une nouvelle entreprise où tout va vite et où nous avons à penser à plusieurs choses.

Très intuitif et facile d'utilisation, parfait pour un café/restaurant à service rapide comme le mien. Possibilité de modifier les items du menu en temps réel directement via mon cellulaire et de suivre l'évolution des ventes en direct et même à distance. Application en ligne est un coup de coeur pour moi également. L'équipe développe une application et il est possible de modifier le contenu comme bon nous semble selon la disponibilité de nos items.

Honnêtement, à ce jour, je ne trouve aucun point négatif à ce logiciel.

Jeremy L.
Einzelhandel, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Koomi, the point of sale app that we chose!

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: We save money, we serve more customers and there's no downtime. The customer service is INCREDIBLE. I don't usually make reviews but Koomi's team is so good that I had to. They are very close to their clientele so I feel safe. Accepting payments is one our core operations and we need perfect execution.

Koomi is very easy to use. It was very easy to integrate it with Leaves House's team and with our the other softwares and hardwares that we were using. It also works with the SRM (Quebec). Its simplicity helps us to serve the clientèle better and spend less energy on staff training .

I think there could be some improvements on the analytics side. Having said that, Koomi is very close to their users, their team listens and they are working on that.

Andi L.
GM in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect POS for a fast paced industry

Kommentare: Before Koomi we did not have any POS system in place. We looked at every available system and Koomi is by far the best in the market. The platform is super easy to use. Staff need very little training to use this POS. Recently we started using Koomi in conjunction with Clover and the experience has been fantastic.

Koomi is always innovating and updating their process to make sure we are getting the best user experience. They always listen to our feedback and have incredible customer support. The platform itself is very user friendly and can accommodate all types of different service options.

The only issues we've ever had with Koomi are the result of the internet speed / consistency. Customer support always helps target the issue and get us back online asap.

Laura H.

Great product!

Kommentare: Overall, I changed from Cluster to MYR and we are all satisfied. We get lots of new features that is adapted to our business and we get wowed by our clients all the time. When everything works

Very simple, super easy to use and to setup.

Service and updates. For some reason, I have problems at every update… And one thing that frustrated me the most is at the beginning I had to do my own setup. I am no expert in technology and felt pretty dumb asking so many questions to make sure I am doing everything properly. Service could be better, I know the boys are doing their best… when I am able to get a hold of them it’s 5 stars. They are patient and take their time to help. (Aka [SENSITIVE CONTENT])

Gabriel S.
Gabriel S.
Co-propriétaire in Kanada
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, perfect for coffe shops

Kommentare: Very good experience in general.

Koomi is so easy to use. I usually change my settings and prices at home with my phone. The fact it's an app on a tablet is also super nice.

Unfortunately, the app has problem connecting with my wifi (sometimes it might be connections problem) but it seems I'm not the only one having those issues.

Antwort von Koomi

Hi Gabriel, Thank you for your feedback ! Since the latest update of Koomi app, how would you rate your connection with the MEV? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. The Koomi Team

Koomi is good for me

Kommentare: Koomi M is excellent with my bakery’s products. Adding or deleting products is easy.

Simple, efficient. No waste of time using koomi. Reports are clear and useable for accounting

Network management. Airport behind my routeur seems to be the origin of network problems

Antwort von Koomi

Hi Jean Jacques, Thank you for your feedback ! Since the latest update of Koomi app, how would you rate your connection with the MEV? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. The Koomi Team

Etienne R.
Etienne R.

Good ppa EAST to use

Kommentare: When we have to train staff it is very Fast for them to understand

Very easy to configure and use. Now Works with square

Connection with mev is sometimes lost but I Think it is a mev issue not koomi

Antwort von Koomi

Hi Etienne, Thank you for your feedback ! Since the latest update of Koomi app, how would you rate your connection with the MEV? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. The Koomi Team

Maori M.
General Manager in Kanada

Great Experience

Kommentare: This POS allowed us to centralize all the information in put it all in a cloud that is accessible from many devices. This has allowed our company to work more effectively and improve the customer experience by reducing the processing time of the orders. Would highly recommend!

Very user friendly, easy to install and set up. Our employees understand how to use it very easily and emphasize that it reduced the line up time we had with our previous system. It looks very sleek because it is just an iPad and paying terminals, which allows to have more counter-top space. The customer service is very personalized, always willing to develop to help our needs. In addition, the reports are all online and we can manage all of our restaurant locations under one dashboard.

no cons so far. Every challenge we had was right away addressed by their customer service and we managed to find solutions that were tailored to our needs.

Ty J.

Great Decision

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: This was great with all the reports available that my accountant had access to. It took a lot of time and effort out of the equation and made it easier when tax season was around. Overall it helped to determine what was selling best and how better to manage my business

The ease of implementation was really important since I started the business by myself and needed something that was going to be very user friendly. Also the layout was very functional and helped to make check out and taking orders very easy.

There were some issues with keeping orders open and adding items - however this bug was fixed through an update

Darren J.
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Solid way to run your cafe business !

Working with Koomi was one of the most important decisions we could have ever made for our cafe. Their software is so easy to use and it is so customizable. It's a breeze in rushes and new staff catch on in minutes. Seriously. Working the till/POS has never been so fast in serving customers quickly and accurately, and Koomi is the difference. Their support team is the best I've ever seen and highly recommend them.

Nothing much, actually. It's been such a positive experience from the start.

Pedro V.

Koomi Review

Kommentare: Excellent experience with Koomi POS. It is a reliable and easy-to-use POS system. Koomi facilitates our job and lets us concentrate on serving our customers. We can modify or update menu items aligned with our daily menu and stay up to date with trends and season meals. Perhaps, some type of integration with food delivering apps could be a good idea to explore.

Menu items customization It is cloud-based Easy to learn and manage platform The Koomi network is very reliable Customer service is reachable to help

1) One of the cons that we experience is with regard to "order receipts". After some time, they cannot be printed anymore and they disappear from the iPad screen and there is no space to get them in the Koomi admin space. Therefore, if a customer calls the next day looking for his/her sales receipts, it would not be possible to retrieve this information. 2) We believe that one of the features that Koomi POS should implement is the integration with third-party online ordering applications (i.e. UberEats, Skip, CHK PLZ). Like the kind of integration that Koomi has with Clover. This piece of improvement would save a lot of time for restaurant employees.

propriétaire in Kanada
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy, fast and good value for money

Kommentare: From the beginning, a full satisfied experience. Demonstration of the software, implementation of the solution et using since 3 years, including calls to technical support.

Easy to use, to set up, to learn for employees and low expensive

Constant evolution of the software adapting to technical constraints as restaurants caracteristics

Lewis W.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for quick service!

Very easy to use, very easy to train new employees and very easy to set up and change menu items.... its just very easy...

not very much back end reporting. would like more detailed reports with time of day, week and month spending trends.

Maria S.

Koomi is the best POS for Quick Service Restaurants

5 letztes Jahr

Kommentare: It has been an excellent overall experience and we look forward to using Koomi into the future.

- The very easy to use and very simple to look at interface. - The round-the-clock reliability. - The Clover-Flex integration. - The top-notch technical support.

In hindsight, we only wish we would have found this solution sooner.

Martin R.
coffee shop co-owner and barista in Kanada
Restaurants, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Koomi is speeding you to market!

Kommentare: Koomi app is one of our key partners! Koomi's team is right over the phone with me as soon as I need it. We are always welcome to share ideas, to report observation on little details to push further (development) and even to ask for features to come! It just make my business management such easy and fun, day-after-day!

Koomi is a must to have for a quick and efficient business operation set up (a coffee shop is mine). This app is easy to understand for a business manager and such a user friendly tool for employe's training. You can create a menu in few minutes... Adding new items (live at work) or launching quick promo right before the opening hours (from home) and composing options groups on items are cool and simple features you just want. I also love the charts (sale/hour) that make me feel the beat of my business when I'm away of the shop!

No major cons for me. Manage the way you share the wifi on spot and you'll get a better feed/response on the network for your Koomi!

Shawn S.
Executive Vice President in Kanada
Restaurants, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Koomi is purpose built for QSRs

Kommentare: Fantastic.

- The built from the ground up focus on QSR franchises. - The easy to use Koomi interface (which saves tremendously on training costs). - The detailed and insightful reporting. - The rapid turn around time on special requests and modifications to the software. - The stellar technical support. - The integration with the Clover Flex Terminal.

That we as an organization did not find and implement Koomi sooner.

Annie N.
Restaurants, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great app for us (ice cream shop)

It's super easy and simple to use. All my employees find it user friendly.

Two things would be easier: 1) It would help a lot to have different colors for the different groups (in the options). This way, it would be easier to scan and find the option that we want to select within all the groups. 2) It would be easier if we could correct one or many things after having clicked «check out». If the customer changes his mind after we have clicked «check out», we have to delete the complete order and then enter it all over again with the one correction.

Antwort von Koomi

Hi Annie, Thank you for your review and feedback. 2) You mentioned that you were not able to delete any items after clicking "Checkout". You can actually swipe left on an item to delete it even after having clicked "Checkout". When in doubt on using Koomi POS, please give our support team a call - we are always happy to help! Thanks again, The Koomi Team

Trevor H.

Koomi POS review

Kommentare: My over all experience is very good

The Support and that it’s paperless when sending orders to kitchen or bar

The disconnecting of the Koomi and Clover integration There is no liquor tax No photos for categories No option for mandatory prompts when entering items

Maude S.
Maître d'hôtel in Kanada

Restaurant Candide's review

Kommentare: We are able to have a total control over all of the items and so over the payment of every client that comes dine at Candide. We can change items daily and it only takes a minute. We are also able compile our data every day of every week with all of the reports available.

Easy to use, very user friendly to prepare bills as for all of the management of items and all of the reports available.

It is a bit slow when we switch from an app to the other and come back to koomi pos. The connection also fails a few times a night when we are not directly next to the router.

Sarah S.
Manager in Kanada
Verbraucherdienste, 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Koomi review

Its accessible from my phone. Has gotten easier to train staff on screen layout.

When it crashes it feels like there are too many hoops to go through to figure out why. Updates are only available early in the morning, which is not convenient if you open early and there are changes that need manual adjustments. They can mess with our morning service. Night time after hours would be better i believe...it would be nice if ypu can see what we sold during the hour instead of just amount we made during the hour.

Thomas B.
Essen & Trinken, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Koomi is good for a small operation

Ease of adding products and services onto the Koomi POS.

We are not able to remove or add an item to a bill after we proceed with the pre-payment options (End bill function). Their is no way to void a transaction if a mistake was done with selecting a payment option.

Claudia R.
Office Manager in Kanada

Great program, very usefriendly

Kommentare: Great service

Quite easy to navigate and user friendly

Colour coded section would be great for more visual references Back office, easier tally of multiple location