Über MYR POS

Der erste POS für Schnellrestaurants, Takeaway und Mitnahme-Kundschaft, um deine Abläufe zu optimieren.

Erfahre mehr über MYR POS

No option to add lock screen with multiple user, only one code for the boss and that's it unlike Maitre D where the staff have to put their code before punching the order.

Bewertungen zu MYR POS

MYR POS hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,4 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 99 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MYR POS bereits verwendet?

Shannon
Shannon
Operations Manager at Palm Lane in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Palm Lane Review

Kommentare: Koomi has been a really, really great tool for Palm Lane. We love how straightforward it is to train staff on. I can't wait to see how we both can grow to better streamline processes in the future.

It's super simple to teach, easy to use and straightforward. Having the iPad setup is a simple tool for our business to use. I also love the app integration and hope that as our business grows, the Koomi Palm Lane app will become the most used app for guest's to use.

I do have a few wishlist items: the ability to "out of stock" items via the app directly, breaking down menu screens so that if we click on a salad it then leads to Protein Options, Salad Dressing Options, etc. (currently it's one giant list that you scroll through), for the Dine-In option via the App, the ability for the guest to choose a table number, some more analytics at the end of the day (better breakdown of "for here" or "to go" processed orders rather than scrolling through the master report).

Shann
Shann
President in Kanada
Lebensmittelproduktion, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Honest review for 2nd year use.

Kommentare: As a basic POS, it does the job. At the time we were moving from Square POS as we needed a solution that allowed MEV integration. We looked at MYR versus LightSpeed and a few others. While it's a bit cheaper for MYR on the yearly, I am not sure the $300.00 / year savings is worth the lack of features and limited support abilities.

When it works, it works well for what it does. It is a pretty limited software though. 3rd party integrations never worked for us and we needed to move to something else (Deliverect). For the price, there are other options that might fit needs better.

Overall, it's pretty basic. I get the desire to do "quick service" as the primary option. However, this does bring negative sides as well when trying to bring in companies who want to offer more. Other solutions have a basic and more advanced interface (Square POS / Square Restaurant) and it would likely make sense for MYR to think beyond the box they believe the software allows into what the customers actually want.

Mackenzie
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Btter than some, not the best

Kommentare: Account manager is a problem solver, jumps to action. On-boarding was far from what you would expect. I had an hour on the phone to learning back of house. Almost identical to the sales pitch. Once you set it up yourself there is very little beyond that and you have to figured it out on the spot from there. As someone who is an owner, working in the restaurant, I have very little time to sit down and trouble shoot new software. We were told there is a one time intro for you or staff but we squeezed in a 15 - 20 minute 101 over the phone the day it was set up. I later asked if there is a handbook or sheet I can hand to new staff? No, there isn't. Fortunately, I have a young and patient staff who are doing their best . We had A LOT of problems with the printer, the Koomi router disconnecting, we were told this was exceptional but what it really was was EXTREMELY inconvenient and reflected very badly on us to our customers. Line ups at brunch with a printer system network only printing 6 out of 20 orders to the kitchen. Long waits, wrong orders, scrambles tables. It was a nightmare. My working hours are 6 am to 6 pm most days (with an admin day once a week) and my liaison at Koomi works from 9 - 5, Monday to friday. I am only able to address this during my "off" hours after work and this led back and forth phone calls and emails and this was not the "support" I expected. Worst was my staff were extremely frustrated and I wish I could have been assisted them with more info.

This product was an a significant upgrade from the original POS we inherited with the purchase of our business. I appreciate being able to see detailed and itemized reports. This data has saved me time since I not longer have to input sales analysis stats. I also appreciate it's "real time" updates from the dash board to the master Koomi.

I did not find it seamless or the design as intuitive as square or cluster ( which each have their own pros and cons). Visually the lay out of the items in each category does not mach our needs and the lack of any color doesn't allow for easy menu scrolling. There are a lot of little details that are not very well thought out ex. Customer orders a coffee and a sandwich. We process it as for here - it prints in the kitchen. Moments later the customer decided to take it with them or add another item, it is then reprocessed and re printed to the kitchen. This can cause the kitchen to be wasting food. Also, no split bills option is a constant issue for us. All updates made on dashboard have to apply to your restaurant and your app. You are essentially giving your online customers the same access as you would in house staff BUT it's not obvious if you're not a familiar user and how to use each option isn't clear. Example: We sell a sandwich, when you have to option to make it a combo for a set price. My in house staff will highlight the sandwich (10), then select "combo"(4.75) from the sandwiches options. Then are the specifics of that combo soup (0), salad (0), tea(0), type of tea (0), coffee (0). So sandwich combo = 14.75$ If they use the app they can select sandwich (10), then they are not obligated to select make it a combo before that can select soup(0) , salad (0), coffee (0), or tea (0). So they can select sandwich (10) + Soup (0)+tea(0) = 10$

elaine
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

will be excellent with more flexibility

Kommentare: Not that happy I had problems with former systems and still have with this one. For example, I 'm experiencing problems with the app many times per day. It lags a lot. sometimes it can't take my orders ,I have to redo it many times and the client is waiting and repeating on the phone. You told me it could be my internet network but we only have one in my area and it has those problemes on with the app.

on line ordering possibilty although its lack of flexibility.

Not enough flexibility, I expected more possibiliites to prepare my menu and my delivery possibilities as well as the time it is opened for taking orders even if the store is closed. A detail that make my clients called instead of ordering online. It's upsetting since I hoped the online ordering a lot to facilitate the system. Also I wished to get my client list so I could call them back in case of problems. I have to search a lot to get their info and not earase the order completed in the kitchen app to be able to get in touch with clients. It's a big waste of time. Moreover the list would be important for emailing promotions to them as well.

Jeremy
President in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Koomi, the point of sale app that we chose!

Kommentare: We save money, we serve more customers and there's no downtime. The customer service is INCREDIBLE. I don't usually make reviews but Koomi's team is so good that I had to. They are very close to their clientele so I feel safe. Accepting payments is one our core operations and we need perfect execution.

Koomi is very easy to use. It was very easy to integrate it with Leaves House's team and with our the other softwares and hardwares that we were using. It also works with the SRM (Quebec). Its simplicity helps us to serve the clientèle better and spend less energy on staff training .

I think there could be some improvements on the analytics side. Having said that, Koomi is very close to their users, their team listens and they are working on that.

andi
GM in Kanada
Essen & Trinken, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Perfect POS for a fast paced industry

Kommentare: Before Koomi we did not have any POS system in place. We looked at every available system and Koomi is by far the best in the market. The platform is super easy to use. Staff need very little training to use this POS. Recently we started using Koomi in conjunction with Clover and the experience has been fantastic.

Koomi is always innovating and updating their process to make sure we are getting the best user experience. They always listen to our feedback and have incredible customer support. The platform itself is very user friendly and can accommodate all types of different service options.

The only issues we've ever had with Koomi are the result of the internet speed / consistency. Customer support always helps target the issue and get us back online asap.

Chadi
vice president in Kanada

Our experience with MYR

Kommentare: MYR is a hreat product eith a lovely team. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] had our back since day one. made it easy for me to chose MYR over their competitors. thanks again

i was impressed eith easy of use and stability of software.

there is nothing i do not like about it. its a great system with many good things to come.

Maori
General Manager in Kanada
Restaurants, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great Experience

Kommentare: This POS allowed us to centralize all the information in put it all in a cloud that is accessible from many devices. This has allowed our company to work more effectively and improve the customer experience by reducing the processing time of the orders. Would highly recommend!

Very user friendly, easy to install and set up. Our employees understand how to use it very easily and emphasize that it reduced the line up time we had with our previous system. It looks very sleek because it is just an iPad and paying terminals, which allows to have more counter-top space. The customer service is very personalized, always willing to develop to help our needs. In addition, the reports are all online and we can manage all of our restaurant locations under one dashboard.

no cons so far. Every challenge we had was right away addressed by their customer service and we managed to find solutions that were tailored to our needs.

Alexandre
Secretary in Kanada

toc

Kommentare: Neutral.

The reports, the online set up interface, the design.

Tables management, inventory, pricing, intergration with UberEats (it doesn't let you modify your Uber menu from the uber website).

Gabriel
Gabriel
Co-propriétaire in Kanada
Restaurants, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, perfect for coffe shops

Kommentare: Very good experience in general.

Koomi is so easy to use. I usually change my settings and prices at home with my phone. The fact it's an app on a tablet is also super nice.

Unfortunately, the app has problem connecting with my wifi (sometimes it might be connections problem) but it seems I'm not the only one having those issues.

Antwort von MYR

Hi Gabriel, Thank you for your feedback ! Since the latest update of Koomi app, how would you rate your connection with the MEV? Looking forward to hearing from you soon. The Koomi Team

Donna
CFO in USA
Unterhaltung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

We are no longer using MYR POS

Kommentare: Implementation and business team did not communicate well. Even the re-naming of the product from Koomi to MYR was poorly communicated. Email addresses changed without any mention to me I should be using a different email address. The entire process was frustrating.

The concept of a fast POS is good, but it really was much slower and clunkier than Square POS -- which is free.

Credit card processing was slow. Square as a POS is much faster in my opinion.

Spenser

MYR has it all

Kommentare: Overall this is a great tool for our business! From setup to customer service we would recommend it to anyone!

We use this software daily and we love how easy it is to train our employees. Given it follows the same model as an app, there is relatively no problem being proficient by the end of the first shift. The integrations are great with Piecemeal, Uber & Quickbooks.. it takes a lot of human error out of the business. We love the online ordering & the ease of use for both the customer and the business. Overall we love this software and wouldn't consider changing for anything!

We do not like that we do not have an app on our phone to quickly check sales or make changes. Logging in through the web browser feels clunky and not up to today's norms for online POS.

Annie
Restaurants, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great app for us (ice cream shop)

It's super easy and simple to use. All my employees find it user friendly.

Two things would be easier: 1) It would help a lot to have different colors for the different groups (in the options). This way, it would be easier to scan and find the option that we want to select within all the groups. 2) It would be easier if we could correct one or many things after having clicked «check out». If the customer changes his mind after we have clicked «check out», we have to delete the complete order and then enter it all over again with the one correction.

Antwort von MYR

Hi Annie, Thank you for your review and feedback. 2) You mentioned that you were not able to delete any items after clicking "Checkout". You can actually swipe left on an item to delete it even after having clicked "Checkout". When in doubt on using Koomi POS, please give our support team a call - we are always happy to help! Thanks again, The Koomi Team

Maude
Maître d'hôtel in Kanada

Restaurant Candide's review

Kommentare: We are able to have a total control over all of the items and so over the payment of every client that comes dine at Candide. We can change items daily and it only takes a minute. We are also able compile our data every day of every week with all of the reports available.

Easy to use, very user friendly to prepare bills as for all of the management of items and all of the reports available.

It is a bit slow when we switch from an app to the other and come back to koomi pos. The connection also fails a few times a night when we are not directly next to the router.

Hillary
Owner of Hilltary’s in Kanada

Terrible customer sery

Kommentare: Terrible service l. When you have a problem, there’s never really an agent there to help you 24/7! We had to close on the weekends since the software was down and there offices had no contact support on the weekends
The software needs a better design platform and a 24/7 customer support agent.
They are wuick to take your money but are gone when you need real help.
The reports are not timed properly even if you set it up in the eastern time zone and you want the report at a certain time it wont send it to you untill 3-r hours

The only think I like is that it’s user friendly

Glitches Doesn’t communicate with the Mev It keeps disconnecting There is no system of colours Its hard to punch in food items as theres no proper distinction Forced to get the latest Ipad for a mediocre software

Emilie
Founder in Kanada

Coffee shop perfect

You get a software with all the abilities you need for a cash register in a small shop at a perfect price.

Would like to be able to add more colors so that it's easier to find items on the menu.

Yorick

Really, really love it !

Kommentare: Really, really love it !

Ease of use, iPad based, super fast tech support

Sometimes the tech support picks up the call from a cell phone with poor sound quality

Nicholas

Excellent Cash Register Replacement

Super Simple, No Frills, Easy to view dashboard and get reports.

I would like to colour code the buttons to make things easier. Having 24-7 customer support would be great too.

Laurel

Cumbersome

Kommentare: Good customer service upfront, little support since. Confusing for older users

Integrates with MEV device in Quebec, dashboard is straightforward

Too many buttons to press to cash out, doesn't integrate with my payment processor, expensive, only works on ipads

Marie-Christine
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for a restaurant

Kommentare: Easy to install, really reasonable price for what is does. I recommand to anyone who wants to run a small business or a cafe.

It is easy to use, updates are quick and always very useful.

Nothing, really. Its everything i need for work.

Marie-Pier

Very good app

Kommentare: very good overall experience for the kind of need we have

it's easy to use and modify and I like the stats and overview

if you have a lot of items, it gets confusing.

Michel
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The system that have everything you need for a good price

Kommentare: Very good and i am happy

Is very fast for my customer, we can follow our inventory. Is not expensive and the service is very easy to use

I would love to have a scanner for the products. Otherwise everything is good

Hervé
Kunst & Handwerk, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A very cool look and easy use

Kommentare: I recommend it without any hesitation ... Overall experience very satisfactory

it's very simple to use and modern design

the loss of daily connection with Clover

Qishen
Marketing Director in Kanada
Gastgewerbe, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use

In general, Koomi is very easy to operate and get used to.

Reporting system sometimes can be confusing.

Andrew
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use , works well , and fast!

Kommentare: We use Koomi because we need to use the MEV system and we like the Sqaure app for its speed and ease of use. Koomi has allowed us to do this seamlessly. It’s fast and easy to use , if you have questions the support team is there to answer.

User friendly , works fast. Since starting with Koomi we haven’t encountered any problems so far , it’s been a smooth transition. I would recommend.

Nothing really comes to mind because it is doing the job that it’s supposed to do.