Über MyCuts

Verwalte deinen Salon wie ein Profi! Schaue dir diese einfache No-Nonsense-App an, die einen neuen Blick darauf wirft, wie Buchungssoftware sein sollte.

Erfahre mehr über MyCuts

It is a great way for independent beauticians and salon owners to book appointments. It makes the life of a beautician so much easier.

The time wheel is a little frustrating sometimes. I have to double check it to make sure it's the right time.

Bewertungen zu MyCuts

MyCuts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyCuts bereits verwendet?

Have been using the app for 1 year now and love it.

The confirmations and the reminders. Saves a stylist from missed appointment s and a lot of time. I also like the recurring appointments as I have customers that book every 4 weeks.

When I make an appointment the time seems to not stay at the set time on the first attempt and I have to renter the correct time.

Antwort von MyCuts

Hello and thank you for your review! Please check out our latest update to our iOS app. We greatly improved the appointment time selection issue. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Claire
Salon owner. in USA

Very user friendly, some bugs though.

I like that I can add a new client from my phones contacts. I love that is also send reminder texts for me so I don't have to.

I don't like that the phone number isn't auto drafted over from my contacts when adding a new person. So if I need to text then from the app, I have to copy and paste the number into MyCuts. I have had a few wrong numbers in my records within my cuts because of this. And there seems to be a problem with the function that puts the time and date on the appointment. I have had clients text me many times to make sure I had the date correct rather than the one that that was sent to them in the reminder. And lastly, I think that if you change an appointment time the same day, it should ask you before sending the client another reminder. They usually understand what is happening as far as the time change because I have contacted them to move them up or down. I have had clients find it very irritating that the app send that many more reminders the same day.

Antwort von MyCuts

Claire, thank you for such a thorough review! Please check out the latest update to our iOS app that greatly improves the appointment time selection issue. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com so we can get more details on the phone number issue so we can help out.

Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Cuts Review

Kommentare: Overall experience, it's just okay. Needs a major facelift.

This software comes in the form of an app. I did enjoy the fact that I can schedule client's right from my phone. I also can leave comments about their specific service and what exact service I performed on them. I also enjoy the feature that prevents double booking. So I am not overlapping clients'and I can schedule each client woth the appropriate length of time. Also, I am able to search them by phone number, which I liked.

Well, to be honest, the software tends to crash a lot. I think an update would really suit it well. Also, because it is an app, you have to have a decent working tablet or phone, or it will just crash.

Antwort von MyCuts

Anonymous reviewer, we're sorry to hear that you experience MyCuts crashing so much. Although we pride ourselves for having one of the lowest crash rates in the industry, it unfortunately still happens sometimes, and for others more frequently. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com to provide us with more details so we can fix it! Thanks!

Shannon
Hairstyle in USA

Hairstyle Dream

Kommentare: It’s been great. Any questions Ive had were answered quickly and it is a really easy app to use.

It’s easy to set up. Clients love the reminder feature. I am in control of my appointments. No more relying on front desk staff who never understand your needs and wants. It’s all in my hands.

I would like a past history feature. Where you could select client and see all of there past appointments in a report type screen.

Joan
Owner in Kanada

Best app ever

Kommentare: Very good customer service.

The appointment reminders and how easy it is to book reoccurring appts.

Sometimes certain emails and reminders don’t go out. But you can easily see which ones and often it’s because of the clients server.

vor 7 Monaten

Joan, we want to thank you for your honest review! We're glad that you find it easy to create recurring appointments. We take pride in knowing that our app is among the easiest to use and learn. Yes, you're right, sometimes confirmations/reminders aren't delivered because of the restrictions of the clients' email server. It might be best to reach out to them and use one of their gmail or yahoo accounts instead.

Lauren
Cosmetologist/Barber in USA

Great app!

Kommentare: Last year I left my hourly salon job to pursue being an independent contractor and the MyCuts app has made that transition a lot easier. As long as I use my Cosmetology license, I will use MyCuts.

Very user friendly and I like that it keeps record of all of your clients!

Nothing in particular. I don't use the online option, so I wish I could choose a different package option that costs a little less monthly.

vor 7 Monaten

Lauren, thank you for your review! We continue to strive to make MyCuts as user-friendly as possible. We feel that this distinguishes us from other salon/appointment software. Please let us know if there's any other areas that we can improve on!

Leigh
Hair Stylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Easy and efficient!

Kommentare: My clients love using their phones for their calendar. And if they forget they love the back up text message remimder!

Super fast to use! I love that my clients get their text messages up to 3 days before their appointment! I love that they can confirm their appointments over text or email!

I would like to be able to look up a client and see when their last visit was. I would like to be able to add a new client in right away on the schedule. Instead of adding them to the client list, then going back to the day I want them and adding them to the scheduled date.

Antwort von MyCuts

Leigh, thank you for your nice review! We wanted to let you know that you don't have to add a client through the client list. When you make a new appointment, tap "(select client)" and then tap the plus button if it's a new client. This will also add them to the client list. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for more assistance.

shannon
Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Best app for salon bookings

Kommentare: I have tried a couple other apps, but MyCuts is the best in every way. It’s easy to use. Keeps me organized, and on top of my business.

I like how easy it is to use. Down to the smallest detail, I can personalize everything.

I think the service scroll down should be right under the date ( when booking something) currently it gets lost near the bottom

Judith
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hair Images

Kommentare: It s been very good

The ease of scheduling our clients appointments.

When we want to have a receptionist log in

vor 7 Monaten

Judith, we really appreciate your review! We're happy that you find MyCuts easy to schedule your clients. If you have the "Premium" plan, you can add another staff member so a receptionist can have their own log in and help manage your schedules. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Brittany
Cosmetologist in USA

Very easy program once you get used to it!

I like the ease of it, the option of two different reminder settings, and the confirmation texts it automatically sends out for me.

A lot of moments where I go to select the time of appointment, and when I go back to finish the rest of appointment - I find it switches my time to a different one than I set. With the confirmation texts, I believe there should be a reschedule/cancellation option, then prompt the client to contact me directly.

Antwort von MyCuts

Brittany, thank you for your review! In our latest iOS update, we greatly improved the appointment time selection issue. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Erin
hair stylist in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

Love this app! It's a great tool to keep me on track!!

I love that I can see my partners appts so we can schedule accordingly. My clients love the confirmation and reminder texts.

I wish that it kept track of client files, for example, date&time of last appt as well as what was scheduled and I would really like to be able to see all future appts that are scheduled.

Antwort von MyCuts

Erin, thank you for your review! There's a few ways to view a client's past and future appointments. One way is to simply search the appointment list by their name, and it will show you all of their appointments. Another way is to swipe left on an appointment row in the list, tap "More" and then "View Client's Appointments." Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Tiffany

It's a great app

Client reminders Repeat booking Reports Style Client info Products Inventory Service Reminders Confirmations

Can't select the time of the client reminder delivery Can't prebook by clicking repeat for a certain day Can't block your calendar for certain days

Antwort von MyCuts

Tiffany, thank you for your review! In our latest update to our app, you can make any appointment a "blocker" which will help block out your calendar for certain days. Also, we greatly improved the recurring feature so that it shows at least a year out of their future recurring appointments. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Ginger
Hairstylist in USA

Love this app! I keep my appt book with me everywhere I go. EASY PEASY!

Everything for the most part. Convenient and easy to use. Love that u can send mass text to clients!

When entering appt time, I have to make sure it stays the same. When I click DONE and view the appt I just set, sometimes it changes the time to AM OR PM (opposite of what I set) or changes the time.

Antwort von MyCuts

Ginger, thank you for your review! Please download the latest update to our iOS app that fixes the appointment time selection issue. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for more help.

Amanda
Hairstylist/Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, Selbstständig

I love it! So much easier than pen and paper!!!

Kommentare: This works so well for booth rental. It allows me to enter unlimited clients as I can save all their info in one place!!!

The software is easy to use and I love the automated features of reminding and confirming my clients appointments without me having to prompt it. So good!

I wish I could see my whole week on one screen without having to scroll left to right but that’s probably impossible with size of the screen.

Danielle
Hairstylist in Kanada

Love the app.! Makes my life so much easier!

Services and prices all added, can see you weekly and monthly totals, texts and email confirmations, user friendly

Can only choose as low as 48 hours for the text reminder. I would love an option to send one out 24hours as well!

Antwort von MyCuts

Danielle, thank you for such a great review! We would like to mention though that you can configure reminder texts to go out as little as one hour before their appointment. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for more information.

Kayla

Overall a great app!

I like that it will send reminders out to my clients. I like that I can text them directly from app.

It constantly changes the time I set by 30 min either direction. I wish it would connect to my contacts in my phone.

Antwort von MyCuts

Kayla, thank you for your review! Please download the latest update to our iOS app that fixes the appointment time selection issue. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further help.

Willa
Natural Hair Stylist in USA

MCuts is the best!!! I use it every day. The ease of use and functionality is suberb.

The ease of use. I can schedule appointments weeks in advance.My fellow Stylists also were very impressed and also have this software.

Nothing. I'm very happy with this app.

Jocelyn
Logistics coordinador in Kolumbien
Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Quick and easy

The simplest tool to use when needing screenshots.just a couple of taps and you’re done

Everything is great not hard to use and friendly to usersarq

Michelle
Salon Owner in USA

Amazing App!

Kommentare: I don't have that many cancellations

My clients get reminder text about their appointments and that I'm able to customize the reminder texts

That is doesn't have a cancel appointment, you just have to delete the whole appointment. I want to be able to see the cancelled and no show appointments

Azure
Philanthropie, Selbstständig

Thanks MyCuts

Kommentare: I have enjoyed and recommended this tool to others especially those who are just getting started in the business.

Easy of use. I love the inventory. One the go use with any devise.

I am a one person shop. I don’t pay for the software monthly but I do have more then 25 clients. If the number of clients could be increased that would be helpful. I don’t have a need for all of the other paid features at this time.

Amanda
Stylist in Kanada
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

My cuts review

Kommentare: I was so nervous to leave my paper apt book but it’s the best thing I have ever done !!!
It’s easy to use the customer service is amazing !!

I love how easy this software is to use my clients love the reminders !!!

I have not found any aspect of this software that I dislike so far !!

Glenda
Independent Contractor Hairdresser in USA

Very easy and dependable for my business.

Kommentare: My inventory and client profiles are all on one system.

Easy to navigate and use. Very helpful for me and I like that I can track my inventory and monthly income.

Not applicable. I like this Website and its ability to help me make my life easier. It's very efficient.

Claudia
Salon owner in USA

Great app!

Kommentare: I have had a wonderful experience while using this app for my salon

I just love the appt reminders and confirmation and how easy it is to use

I actually do not have anything that I don’t like of this app

Byron
Boss in UK
Essen & Trinken, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love this

Kommentare: I have been very happy and it easy to use

Keep my business going and very easy and

It go to the Wrong date ever time I long in

Candace
Candace
Hairstylist and Color Specialist in USA

So far I've been really happy with MyCuts! Its features has made booking my clients much easier.

I love that the app does all my confirmations for me and that I can text my clients directly from the app!

Only thing I wish it had was an option to block time to manage my work schedule or to not accidentally book myself when I am not available because of personal life stuff...

Antwort von MyCuts

Candace, thank you for your review! In our latest update to MyCuts, you can make an appointment a "blocker" which helps to not accidentally book an appointment during a personal appointment or when you're not available. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.