Über MyCuts

Verwalte deinen Salon wie ein Profi! Schaue dir diese einfache No-Nonsense-App an, die einen neuen Blick darauf wirft, wie Buchungssoftware sein sollte.

Erfahre mehr über MyCuts

It is a great way for independent beauticians and salon owners to book appointments. It makes the life of a beautician so much easier.

The time wheel is a little frustrating sometimes. I have to double check it to make sure it's the right time.

Bewertungen zu MyCuts

MyCuts hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,6 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 103 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du MyCuts bereits verwendet?

Have been using the app for 1 year now and love it.

The confirmations and the reminders. Saves a stylist from missed appointment s and a lot of time. I also like the recurring appointments as I have customers that book every 4 weeks.

When I make an appointment the time seems to not stay at the set time on the first attempt and I have to renter the correct time.

Antwort von MyCuts

Hello and thank you for your review! Please check out our latest update to our iOS app. We greatly improved the appointment time selection issue. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Claire
Salon owner. in USA

Very user friendly, some bugs though.

I like that I can add a new client from my phones contacts. I love that is also send reminder texts for me so I don't have to.

I don't like that the phone number isn't auto drafted over from my contacts when adding a new person. So if I need to text then from the app, I have to copy and paste the number into MyCuts. I have had a few wrong numbers in my records within my cuts because of this. And there seems to be a problem with the function that puts the time and date on the appointment. I have had clients text me many times to make sure I had the date correct rather than the one that that was sent to them in the reminder. And lastly, I think that if you change an appointment time the same day, it should ask you before sending the client another reminder. They usually understand what is happening as far as the time change because I have contacted them to move them up or down. I have had clients find it very irritating that the app send that many more reminders the same day.

Antwort von MyCuts

Claire, thank you for such a thorough review! Please check out the latest update to our iOS app that greatly improves the appointment time selection issue. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com so we can get more details on the phone number issue so we can help out.

Kosmetik, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My Cuts Review

Kommentare: Overall experience, it's just okay. Needs a major facelift.

This software comes in the form of an app. I did enjoy the fact that I can schedule client's right from my phone. I also can leave comments about their specific service and what exact service I performed on them. I also enjoy the feature that prevents double booking. So I am not overlapping clients'and I can schedule each client woth the appropriate length of time. Also, I am able to search them by phone number, which I liked.

Well, to be honest, the software tends to crash a lot. I think an update would really suit it well. Also, because it is an app, you have to have a decent working tablet or phone, or it will just crash.

Antwort von MyCuts

Anonymous reviewer, we're sorry to hear that you experience MyCuts crashing so much. Although we pride ourselves for having one of the lowest crash rates in the industry, it unfortunately still happens sometimes, and for others more frequently. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com to provide us with more details so we can fix it! Thanks!

Joan
Owner in Kanada

Best app ever

Kommentare: Very good customer service.

The appointment reminders and how easy it is to book reoccurring appts.

Sometimes certain emails and reminders don’t go out. But you can easily see which ones and often it’s because of the clients server.

vor 11 Monaten

Joan, we want to thank you for your honest review! We're glad that you find it easy to create recurring appointments. We take pride in knowing that our app is among the easiest to use and learn. Yes, you're right, sometimes confirmations/reminders aren't delivered because of the restrictions of the clients' email server. It might be best to reach out to them and use one of their gmail or yahoo accounts instead.

Lauren
Cosmetologist/Barber in USA

Great app!

Kommentare: Last year I left my hourly salon job to pursue being an independent contractor and the MyCuts app has made that transition a lot easier. As long as I use my Cosmetology license, I will use MyCuts.

Very user friendly and I like that it keeps record of all of your clients!

Nothing in particular. I don't use the online option, so I wish I could choose a different package option that costs a little less monthly.

vor 11 Monaten

Lauren, thank you for your review! We continue to strive to make MyCuts as user-friendly as possible. We feel that this distinguishes us from other salon/appointment software. Please let us know if there's any other areas that we can improve on!

Leigh
Hair Stylist in USA

Easy and efficient!

Kommentare: My clients love using their phones for their calendar. And if they forget they love the back up text message remimder!

Super fast to use! I love that my clients get their text messages up to 3 days before their appointment! I love that they can confirm their appointments over text or email!

I would like to be able to look up a client and see when their last visit was. I would like to be able to add a new client in right away on the schedule. Instead of adding them to the client list, then going back to the day I want them and adding them to the scheduled date.

Antwort von MyCuts

Leigh, thank you for your nice review! We wanted to let you know that you don't have to add a client through the client list. When you make a new appointment, tap "(select client)" and then tap the plus button if it's a new client. This will also add them to the client list. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for more assistance.

shannon
Hairstylist in USA
Kosmetik, Selbstständig

Best app for salon bookings

Kommentare: I have tried a couple other apps, but MyCuts is the best in every way. It’s easy to use. Keeps me organized, and on top of my business.

I like how easy it is to use. Down to the smallest detail, I can personalize everything.

I think the service scroll down should be right under the date ( when booking something) currently it gets lost near the bottom

Judith
Bekleidung & Mode, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hair Images

Kommentare: It s been very good

The ease of scheduling our clients appointments.

When we want to have a receptionist log in

vor 11 Monaten

Judith, we really appreciate your review! We're happy that you find MyCuts easy to schedule your clients. If you have the "Premium" plan, you can add another staff member so a receptionist can have their own log in and help manage your schedules. Let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Zoe
Hairdresser and lecturer in UK
Professionelles Training & Coaching, Selbstständig

A must have

Kommentare: I love it, it’s easy to use, helps when doing my end of year accounts. Great at keeping on top of stock.

It is so easy to use. Reminders and confirmations for clients are brilliant, I have had no missed appointments from clients since using this. My clients love this function.

Would be useful to do a block booking of appointments, ie book for whole week or for a specific amount of days.

vor 11 Monaten

Zoe, thank you for your thorough review! We're ecstatic that you find MyCuts so easy to use. Thank you for the suggestion for the ability to block for more than one day at a time, we'll definitely add this to our backlog.

Jeannette
Jeannette
Barber in USA

This app is great it reminds my clients that they have an appointment and enough time to resceduel

Kommentare: I can book appointments for my business and also can book for doctor appointments as well.

The reminders are great my clients love it gives them time if they have to reschedule..also I love the cost its affordable

I wish I could customize the reminder time for each client some like to be reminded a day b4 and 1hr is good for some

Rebecca
Stylist in USA

I like the app. Sometimes it changes times without me knowing.

I love that it automatically reminds your client of their appointment.

You can't look up past appointments to formulas on the Mobile app. Sometimes the time automatically changes in 15 minute increments.

Antwort von MyCuts

Rebecca, thank you for your review! Please download the latest update to our iOS app that fixes the appointment time selection issue. To view past appointments for a client, there's several ways of doing it. One way is to swipe left on the appointment row, tap "More", then tap "View Client's Appointments.". Also, you can view hair formula and notes histories by tapping the history icons next to their labels when you view an appointment. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further help.

Haley
Hair stylist in USA

Has everything I need but can sometimes be hard to use.

This software has pretty much everything I need and I love that the layout is so easy to look at and use.

I wish there would be more shortcuts so that when I have to repeat an action I didn't have to continue to put everything in fully

Antwort von MyCuts

Haley, thank you for your suggestion! There are some shortcuts already built in that saves a lot of time. One of them "rebooking" an appointment. All of the information from the previous appointment is carried over to the new appointment, and all you have to do is change the date. Can you please email us at support@mycutsapp.com so we can get some more details on what kind of shortcuts you would like to see?

Julie
Beautician in Barbados

This software delivers and is well laid out and structured.

What I love about this software; it is very easy to book in my clients and very easy for them to confirm their booking.

What I dislike the least; is that it doesn't give a weekly or daily money breakdown. This is definitely needed.

Antwort von MyCuts

Julie, thank you for the nice review! We do have a feature that lets you view money totals. Just tap the "More" tab button, and then under "Reports", tap "Appointment Totals." From there you can select any date range and it will show you a breakdown of several different totals for you.

Terri
Hairdresser in USA

Love it. It is very easy to use.

It's a free app up to a point. But my needs are such that it is suffice. It's easy to add clients and their info.

I would like it to be connected to my calendars. I wish that you could have more than the allowed amount of clients and make it easier to send out notifications.

Danielle
Hairstylist in Kanada

Love the app.! Makes my life so much easier!

Services and prices all added, can see you weekly and monthly totals, texts and email confirmations, user friendly

Can only choose as low as 48 hours for the text reminder. I would love an option to send one out 24hours as well!

Antwort von MyCuts

Danielle, thank you for such a great review! We would like to mention though that you can configure reminder texts to go out as little as one hour before their appointment. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for more information.

LaDonna
Stylist in USA

Very helpful

Kommentare: It’s good

Keeping everything in one place keeps me more organized

I can’t have it on my I watch which is like to just be able to look down and see whose coming in next and at what time

Pamela
Nail tech in Kanada

The app is easy to use.

I like that it's user friendly. Love that it sends reminders to my clients, week before and the day before. Booking appointments is pretty easy.

I don't like that it will change the time I set for an appointment. If I put in say 9:00 it will randomly put in a completely different time. I usually catch it is change it before my client gets the wrong time. It's be nice if that could be fixed. So that appointment don't over lap as well without a warning letting you know.

Antwort von MyCuts

Pamela, thank you for your review! In our latest update to our iOS app, we fixed the appointment time selection issue. Also, we added an option make any appointment a "blocker" which helps in double-booking. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.

Courtney
Hairstylist in Kanada

Hair by Courtney Loran

Appointment Totals Text reminders Confirmation Reminders

Have to manually calculate taxes. Really annoying. Wish you could have tax calculate off totals

Michelle
Salon Owner in USA

Amazing App!

Kommentare: I don't have that many cancellations

My clients get reminder text about their appointments and that I'm able to customize the reminder texts

That is doesn't have a cancel appointment, you just have to delete the whole appointment. I want to be able to see the cancelled and no show appointments

Azure
Cosmetologist in USA
Philanthropie, Selbstständig

Thanks MyCuts

Kommentare: I have enjoyed and recommended this tool to others especially those who are just getting started in the business.

Easy of use. I love the inventory. One the go use with any devise.

I am a one person shop. I don’t pay for the software monthly but I do have more then 25 clients. If the number of clients could be increased that would be helpful. I don’t have a need for all of the other paid features at this time.

Ashley
Hair stylist in USA

My cuts app review

Kommentare: My Overall experience has been very positive! My mom had been begging me for a couple years to get an app and I was extremely skeptical. But it has been worth all the money and time and I love it!

My favorite part about the app is the confirmation it will send to my clients. I also love that it will automatically put the time in under the category that I select for what service I will be doing on that client.

I wish that it would let me Reschedule a client differently. I also wish that it would allow me to write more in the texts. And when I select a client from my contacts it does not put in The clients phone number just the name.

Kalle
Owner/stylist in USA

I really like the text reminders!

The text reminders are amazing! It has really cut down my no shows and last minute rebooks. My clients really like this feature as well!

I can't track how people pay me. I'd like to be able to list if I'm being paid by check card or cash.

Sana
Lash Technician in UK

Amazing software

It’s so easy to use and so easy to navigate around. I love that I can use it anywhere on any device

It’s quite a lot to type in each client so If there was any way to add shortcuts to typing or the app remembering specific things

Jillian
Microblading Artist in USA

Effortless & Simple

Kommentare: MyCuts has helped me quickly and easily schedule while I am on the go

What I like most about the software is that there are so many additional pieces of information that you can add to a clients profile or schedule Including notes, hair formulas, inventory and so much more!

The only con I would have is only having a minimum number of clients that you are allowed to have saved when you are not paying for the app. Otherwise, for a free app, it has given me much more use than any other Beauty apps that are much more restricted

Candace
Candace
Hairstylist and Color Specialist in USA

So far I've been really happy with MyCuts! Its features has made booking my clients much easier.

I love that the app does all my confirmations for me and that I can text my clients directly from the app!

Only thing I wish it had was an option to block time to manage my work schedule or to not accidentally book myself when I am not available because of personal life stuff...

Antwort von MyCuts

Candace, thank you for your review! In our latest update to MyCuts, you can make an appointment a "blocker" which helps to not accidentally book an appointment during a personal appointment or when you're not available. Please email us at support@mycutsapp.com for further assistance.