Über Boomerang for Gmail

E-Mail-Produktivitätsanwendung für Gmail, die Absender benachrichtigt, wenn ihre E-Mails geöffnet werden und wenn Links innerhalb des E-Mail-Texts angeklickt werden.

Erfahre mehr über Boomerang for Gmail

The set-up is super simple and usage almost as simple. It's now integrated into our processes.

The labels for it's various outboxes can be confusing, but that's a Gmail fault really.

Bewertungen zu Boomerang for Gmail

Boomerang for Gmail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 181 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Boomerang for Gmail bereits verwendet?

Eman
Eman
Recruiting Coordinator in Philippinen
Outsourcing/Offshoring, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Boomerang is the best tool out there to organize your blasted email!

Kommentare: Overall, Boomerang has been an angel for me. Without Boomerang it will be hard for me to keep up with my commitment in getting back to candidates, and letting them know what they need to do or where they need to proceed a day before their interview. I get a lot of awards and thank yous from candidates and they see our business as very responsive and professional because we never failed to update them regarding their next steps or whether or not they got the post.

In recruitment, you seldom get just less than 20 emails per day. If you did, well you're lucky! It is a bottleneck to get things done in recruitment if you're speaking of email commitments such as sending email blasts for next week, or sending turn down to a candidate you just interviewed after a week or sending a candidate for final interview a day before his set schedule. We resorted to using sticky notes before, but it is unsuccessful because sometimes sticky notes are not that too sticky and they fly away, and there arises complaints of being unprofessional from candidates we failed to give an update. With Boomerang, it resolved that problem because instead of pending that responsibility and jotting it down to a sticky note, you can just do it now and pend it being sent to whatever day and time you would want it to go out. With Boomerang, we have successfully met 100% compliance in sending out turn down emails, notification or reminder emails, and office-wide campaigns easily.

I like everything about Boomerang. Maybe what I least like is the price, and why I just learnt it a year ago. If only, I heard about this when I started my career in recruitment, everything should have been a walk in the park!

Diane
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An office workers best friend

Kommentare: My job involves a lot of writing and a lot of emailing. Anything that helps me with that makes my entire work day go smoothly.
Anyone who uses email frequently should have boomerang.
The minor hiccups don't take anything away from it and it's still great to have.

The reminders are the most attractive feature and have saved me so much time. I use them often for long term follow up threads. The easy setup with Gmail was nice and I didn't have to get help learning how to run it correctly. Some other things it does are automated responses and vacation mode or pause, helps organize and clear out your inboxes, and schedules outgoing mail. Overall it's just super handy to have.

There's nothing that I was dissatisfied with, however in the spirit of being objective I will say that I had a problem when turning off vacation mode/ inbox pause and that more privacy controls would be nice.

Mihaela
Executive Director in USA
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Boomerang for Email Scheduling

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: Overall, I think its a cheaper easier platform to use then other built out ones. It has just what we need.

The email scheduling is the most used feature. It allows us to send emails to donors, followers, newsletter subscribers, and staff at certain times depending on response time requests and needs. As the Director I use it to send emails after hours to staff so they hit their inbox first thing in the morning or after lunch, which improves response rate.

I haven't encountered any cons for the purposes we use it.

Heather
Owner and Licensed Clinician in USA
Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge, Selbstständig

Boomerang for Gmail is good but I won't be going back to it

It was easily to sync with my Gmail account, the price was affordable, notifications were not too abundant and were focused.

There were significant delays with tracking about half of the time. This caused delays in my overall process of documentation.

Fatura
Accounting Manager in USA
Essen & Trinken, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My Experience With Boomerang for Gmail

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

I like the real-time monitoring features of this product It comes with amazing scheduling and productivity features With this product, we enjoy best engagement tracking and email management

Everything about Boomerang for Gmail is quite straightforward.

Kim
Paralegal in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

An immensely helpful tool!

Kommentare: My overall experience has been positive and I am very happy with this product. The quality and level of features were surprisingly high!
We have benefitted very much so and we enjoy using it.
This tool is wonderful for anyone who uses email for work, it is especially useful if you have multiple inboxes or a high volume of mail.
The price is affordable and the value for money is great.

I like so many things about this product. It is very easy to use and works wonderfully with Gmail! The main pro for me is the ability to set reminders and schedule outgoing mail (rather it be a new thread or a response) I can also pause an inbox if I'm away or busy and set boomerang to automatically respond. When using this feature I'm able to choose specifically which inboxes are paused, it dosent have to be all or none which is so convenient. I can set up emails to be sent back to me preventing important threads from getting lost in my inbox. This product also tells me rather or not outgoing mail was read, very helpful for any email campaigns or email marketing/advertising!

The only cons I've came across are occasionally inconsistencies or errors. For example sometimes scheduled mail is not sent as it should be or not sent at all. On occasion I've also had to reset the product due to it not functioning at all.

Curtis
Attorney in USA
Anwaltskanzlei, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love the 'Pause' Feature

Kommentare: Strongly positive. I have been using it for years and it is a great way to make sure things don't fall through the cracks because they can come back to you.

I am a big fan of the 'Pause' feature for batch processing emails. I also really like their 'Respondability' feature.

The Send Later is a fantastic feature, which I am sure is why Google adopted it. There are delays in it loading and checking credentials. Unpausing from your smartphone/moble is not the easiest. You are redirected.

Sandra
Director of Nursing in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Extends Gmail Features

Kommentare: I am rather new to Gmail and Boomerang yet I would describe my overall experience as going very well.
Nobody in healthcare has an uninterrupted schedule and it can become hectic. The bezels of my computer were covered in sticky notes reminding me to send, follow up, or reply. Boomerang is much more practical and betters my time management -- very important.

- Trustworthy company -- Support addresses complaints. - Boomerang emails that are important or that have not received a response. - Schedule a future date and time to send any email with calendar picker. - Alerts when follow up is needed. - Android mobile app performs well -- Reliable and consistent. - No subscription needed.

- New look and updates needed. - Freedom to re-arrange or expand on the left margin menu would better the experience.

Bildungsmanagement, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Boomerang come back again and again!

Kommentare: We have been using Boomerang for 6+ years. Model has leaned in heavier toward subscription model, but is still a value.

Boomerang for Gmail helps our program manage emails from various points. Staff can send emails on a schedule, to avoid the middle so f the night or late on Friday nonsense. User engagement can be tracked and automatic follow-up emails can be sent simply.

It would be nice to be able to see how long staff and users read or stayed on email. Better grouped analytical data would be useful in general.

Umair
Production Supervisor in Italien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Boomerang for Gmail - Hassle Free Email Management

Kommentare: Boomerang for Gmail is a great tool for your email and inbox management. It provides you with the feasibility of email tracking, management, scheduling, and other functions.

A variety of options are available, including trial, free, and subscription plans. The basic plan is free; however, there are very low subscription charges for the personal plan. Provides peace of mind for email management, tracking, scheduling, analytics, and many other functions. Helpful for keeping your inbox clean and managed.

Sometimes it is frustrating when you run out of sending limits. Occasionally, it slows down and takes some time to load.

Jonathan
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

Boomerang for Gmail: Making Sure No Emails Gets Lost

Kommentare: I've used Boomerang for several years. For the price and the functionality, you cannot beat it. I know for a fact that without this app, I would have forgotten about emails I sent to clients, potentially missing hard deadlines (and angering clients). Boomerang for Gmail lets you "send it and forget it," trusting that the email will return when you set it to return. No longer do you need to worry about if someone has responded to your email, just wait until the email shows back up in your inbox and then follow up then. I could not recommend this product enough to people who rely on email responses to move the proverbial ball forward and get things done.

Have you ever sent an email, expecting a response from the recipient to help remind you to take the next step? Well, what happens if the recipient never responds? What happens if your email gets lost in their inbox? Boomerang for Gmail is the reminder you set on your side to ensure that even if an email gets lost in your recipient's inbox, you will still get a reminder in yours. Boomerang integrates easily into your Gmail or Gsuite inbox, ensuring that you can easily set a reminder for it to return to your inbox every time you send an email. They also offer a mobile app to ensure you can send and have your emails boomerang back to you on the go.

Overall, Boomerang for Gmail is a great product. No frills but it gets the job done. The only thing that I can complain about is that the Boomerang Email iOS app sometimes takes a little bit more time to sync with your inbox. However, this is only a couple more seconds than, let's say, the native Gmail iOS app. Overall, not bad but could always be improved.

Katherine
Senior Marketing Manager in Philippinen
Versicherung, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My honest review for Boomerang for Gmail!

I can use the tool to schedule when emails will be delivered. This enables me to schedule the emails to be sent at times that are convenient for me, allowing me to focus on other tasks while knowing that the emails will reach their intended recipients as soon as possible. I also like the ability to "boomerang" emails to which I was expecting responses but did not receive them, allowing me to follow up on my end. This saves me from having to remember who I emailed the previous week, allowing me to follow up more effectively.

This program has nothing that I dislike about it. However, instead of the Pro tier, I would like to see one feature included in the individual pricing package.

Internet, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

One of the best email productivity tools!

Kommentare: Productivity, Diligence

The tool allows you to schedule when emails will be sent. This allows me to set and forget emails (to be sent at times of my choosing) and opens up my band-width to tackle other tasks while knowing that the emails will be delivered at a time when my recipients are most likely to respond. I also love the ability to "boomerang" emails for which I was expecting replies, but didn't get, so that I can follow up from my side. This removes the need for me to remember whom I had mailed last week and helps me intelligently follow up.

I find it occasionally annoying because when I load my gmail, boomerang has to load via the google chrome extension and it slows down my Gmail. The 'pause' button feature does not work well - once you pause an email from a recipient, I have struggled to unpause the email which is odd.

Marcus
Managing Member in USA
Unternehmensberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great Way To Manage E-mail

Kommentare: It made easier for me to manage and focus on business e-mails that matte the most. I'm not wasting time on e-mails that don't deserve my immediate attention.

Love the ability to schedule e-mail at a later time and not disturb clients outside of regular business hours. I also like the add-on assistant to help in writing better e-mails. in Being able to use the software to assist me in scheduling my calendar is also a plus, and so is automatic follow-up reminders for important e-mails.

I honestly have not found anything that I dislike about this software. Although, there's at one feature I wish was included as part of the personal pricing plan as opposed to the Pro (sharing availability).

A game-changer in managing my inbox

Kommentare: Returning important emails to my inbox at a later date, reminding myself to follow up with people by scheduling the email to bounce back to me if they don't respond.

I use Boomerang to help manage my personal and work-related email accounts. It's been a massive help since I started using it . I used to let dozens of emails pile up so I wouldn't forget about them, but the ability to send them away and have them return at a later date is invaluable. I also love being able to schedule follow-up reminders for myself by scheduling sent emails to return later if they don't receive a response. The "responsible" feature that rates the quality of your email using AI is pretty neat too.

Can be a big buggy sometimes when verifying that I'm logged in, but nothing that hampers usability.

Aslam
Assistant Engineer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great productivity tool for email management.

Kommentare: Overall best option to go with Gmail and friendly support, a recommended tool.

Boomerang for Gmail is quite useful for email scheduling and managing with reminders option. The tool integration for our Gmail professional was very easy and in no time it was setup for all the users. The reminder option is very likeable to get notified of the tasks or events to be communicated and get informed too. I loved the boomerang experience.

It has given a lot more power to mail management through Gmail and easy way to customize too, only thing i feel is more options could be added to it, else I love the way it works for me.

Marsha
Director in USA
Immobilien, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Boomerang

Kommentare: Overall experience has been excellent. They added a read receipt feature that I also love.

I love Boomerang. It is so easy to use and helps me with my email management. I can choose when I need the email again because it archives my email until that time. It is the best inbox management tool I have seen.

I don't have anything negative I can say at this time. My experience has been all positive. It is an excellent tool.

Julia
Account Executive in USA
Computer-Software, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

My favorite tool

This is by far my favorite tool. So understated and simple, but vital to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. Sales is all about follow-up so this is basically my assistant <3

My only complaint is that I wish I could more easily use it between my work and personal email account. I currently have to login again every time I use it in the other email address.

lincon
freelance in Südafrika
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Addition to Boomerang for Google users

Kommentare: I have been utilizing Boomerang with my Gmail record, and it has been working incredible. Truth be told, it gives me such a great deal adaptability since I will in general work a ton during non-standard work hours. I have additionally being utilizing it a great deal to promote occasions and send updates about them (I would plan all impending updates at the same time, with the goal that I don't need to think and recollect about them later). The lone disadvantage...

- postponed messages - a capacity to alter/erase/reschedule your generally booked messages - extremely simple to introduce and utilize - it's anything but costly - a capacity to plan specific time when you might want to peruse your messages (I realize this component exists, yet I have never utilized it)

- a neglected form has an extremely predetermined number of messages each months that you can utilize, which won't be sufficient without a doubt. Thus, I can say that the product isn't free. - doesn't match up with an email confine the telephone (boomerang programming should be introduced and utilized freely from your telephone's email application) - plan

Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nice features, easy to use

Kommentare: I've been using Boomerang for several years, and it has greatly improved my productivity, and my ability to get responses to my emails.

Being able to schedule emails, and have it remind you if you don't get a reply, helps keep you on track, and not let things fall through the cracks.

One of the only cons that I have found is that the extension in Google Chrome can be a bit slow to load.

Samantha
Digital Marketing Specialist in USA
Marketing & Werbung, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Reminder Tool

Kommentare: Overall, a handy reminder tool that I recommend to many!

Boomerang is like having an assistant on your side to help you remember tasks, emails and conversations that need to be followed up on. I love how it's so easily integrated into my Gmail account!

The only con is that there have been a few times where my email didn't return to my primary inbox and that made it harder to find and actually be reminded by.

Regierungsbeziehungen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great to schedule emails

Kommentare: Good. It is efficient and it is better than having an assistant.

It is great to schedule emails. Easy, practical and useful. I use it every single day and it makes everything easier.

It was hard to learn how to use it at first. I made a few mistakes when I started but I do great with it now.

, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Tricks my coworkers into thinking I never sleep

Kommentare: seeming omnipotent and omnipresent

My industry is constantly moving 24/7 (and I'm receiving and working off of emails 24/7), but Boomerang helps me sleep easier knowing that I can still prompt business partners and coworkers to get things done even when I'm not awake myself to monitor them.

It's sometimes difficult/clunky/buggy to edit a message after you've set it, but otherwise, I have zero complaints!

Josh
President/Owner in USA
Verbraucherdienste, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Organization with email can be easy

Kommentare: Love how easy it is

I like how easy it is to connect with gmail and how clean and simple it is to use

The constant reminder to upgrade gets a little annoying

Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation, Selbstständig

boomerang helps empty my inbox

Assist in dealing with email messages that I dont want to read yet. I also use it as a reminder

WIsh it was much cheaper. Also I need to frequently log on again. Should work accross my devices , too