Signal Vine

Signal Vine Bewertungen

von Signal Vine

Three years of great service and excellent results

Karla K.
Consultant and Author

Vorteile: Signal Vine is really easy and intuitive to use. Students engage with it very well. The customer support team is wonderful, fast, friendly, and extremely efficient and competent. I loved it when I started using it, and they just keep making it better.

Nachteile: There's really nothing about it that I don't like. My least favorite thing perhaps, is writing new scripts because that's a but tedious and time consuming, but it's also what I get paid for!

Price is excellent and customer service is responsive and adaptable.

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Rebecca O.
Director of Digital Marketing
Hochschulbildung, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Ability to mass text! Another touch point for our admin counselors to communicate.

Vorteile: My favorite part of the platform is how basic it is - upload a list, set the fields accordingly, good to go. The quick message is the best part of this - and I appreciate that you all are focusing on updating it often to make it so easy to use.

Nachteile: I wish there was a better way to review scheduled texts (preview feature with real contact). I see that something is scheduled in my message calendar, but I can't confirm to whom this is being sent. I also do not find the reporting to be very robust. I would like greater summary details for my texts. I also find the fact that I have to work with Word Documents back and forth odd (feels cheap)- I would think there could/should be some sort of form submission with required fields to set up a text.
Example of user error: We recently sent out a text that went to the wrong this. This was in large part due to miscommunication. Submitting a form for scheduled texts that explicitly requiring lists be uploaded before scheduling, requires the user to designate the send list or criteria, requiring Gif upload no more than 500kb, etc will eliminate the gray areas in which most error occur.
The syncing with Salesforce appears to have been a bit cumbersome. This not my area, but I'm surprised there is not a faster plug and play API built for Salesforce.

best of all

Bewertet am 19.7.2018
Job M.
senior staff

Kommentare: Streamlined communication in school

Vorteile: Signal Vine is easy to interact with, learner friendly and best communication software
It helps the institution tract all student performance,records and learners financial dues
It also helps to streamline communication between students and the school staff and among students too.

Nachteile: To this extend i have not identified a major issue with Signal Vine maybe you just create something like pre-formatted templates to fill in to reduce cases of uploading types word documents

Does what you need

Bewertet am 12.12.2019
Rebecca O.
Director of Digital Marketing
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: I find it serves our purposes given our budget, however, I expect more out of a text message platform.

Vorteile: The best feature of SignalVine is the ease of use for quick messages sent to a large group of people. The "Quick Message" feature is crucial and the ability to schedule out multiple message is excellent. Also - the customer service and account managers are incredible, quick to respond, and attentive.

Nachteile: The uploading of lists is very finicky and requires a learning curve an a lot of customer support. Also, to schedule a message triggered responses requires you to work with your rep as you cannot do this on your own within the platform - same goes for sending gifs or images.

Great Team to guide you through a successful promotional plan

NASA Education Coordinator
Hochschulbildung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: The ability to communicate with students who do not always use email as their primary way to communicate with the world. Texting really does create an ability to connect with users that can not be had through an email.

Vorteile: The ability to create variables to individualize program messaging. I enjoying being able to send messages quickly either through my phone or on my computer. I like seeing the stats so I can see my engagement with my students.

Nachteile: It does take a little bit of time to get used to the software. I would like MMS messaging to be easier to use. I would also like it if I can send a message via the "pop up window" instead of going into the conversation, much like the pop up that happens if the user creates a red dot.

Best possible enterprise level solution for higher ed text messaging.

Adam W.
Director of Admissions
Hochschulbildung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Simple to use. Very helpful and responsive staff. Flexible platform allows us to easily customize and target messaging using a blended approach.

Nachteile: Needs much more sophisticated advanced search functionality. Would also like to see more options for real time alerts to notify active users when messages are received.

Signal Vine has been great! The functionality is very user-friendly.

Corine G.
Strategic Support Manager
Hochschulbildung, 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: We've been able to communicate with students thru texting!

Vorteile: The navigation. The look. How user-friendly it is! I have seen other products and they are not as clear on the two-way communication as Signal Vine is.

Nachteile: There are so many features that I am not as familiar with! So, it really isn't a "least" category but for me I need to become more comfortable using the features.

SignalVine has improved our outreach to our students and their customer service is outstanding!

Ashley P.
Program Associate - Scholarship Awards

Vorteile: Allows us to easily text our students from an online platform - we have a higher response time to easy questions! Big time saver!

Nachteile: The student look-up could be a bit easier, with fewer clicks; or I wish that it were connected directly into our student database so that you could text with one click!

Great for keeping in touch with huge caseloads

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Alumni Program Coordinator
13-50 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: Easy to program and great customer service. Our SignalVine contact responds to emails withing 24 hours and is always able to help us troubleshoot programming concerns.

Nachteile: Not as intuitive for someone who has little experience with technology. The learning curve for someone with no previous tech experience is pretty big .