The Signup Place Bewertungen

The Signup Place

Former administrator and current user of The Sign-Up place

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 13.6.2018
Assistant to the Facilities Director

Kommentare: I learned a lot in the implementation of the product. I also enjoyed the process.

Vorteile: The software is very intuitive for the end user. The flexibility of the software allowed me to accomplish anything I wanted to do. If I ever needed assistance from the developer he was never more than an email away and would reply with easy to understand instructions in a very timely manner. If I needed new functionality he would add it to the list of new features and the simpler changes were done in record time.

Nachteile: Even with the complexity of the software the administrator could easily do the basic configuration without support. If the administrator wanted to be more imaginative more support videos would have been beneficial. This is currently being addressed and during this process administration support is still readily available.

Simple and easy to use tracking and self-scheduling software.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 28.4.2018
Jennifer H.
Volunteer

Vorteile: The program is designed to allow an organization to track volunteer hours and volunteers to self-schedule shifts. It could easily be adapted for small business use as well. The screens are very easy to navigate and at a glace the user can see which shifts they have signed-up for and which shifts are still available. The organization can also easily identify available tasks to recruit volunteers for those shifts. Users can also easily change shifts as needed and annual tallies are clearly shown. The program provides accurate information quickly to users. No special training or technical skills are required to use the program. Very user friendly.

Nachteile: I am.not aware of any negative issues with the program. From a user perspective the software performs as needed.

Mrs

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Antoinette S.
Instructor

Kommentare: It is easy and quick to select the tasks which I want to undertake on the days that are convenient for me. I can easily review them and receive a reminder shortly beforehand.

Vorteile: Any volunteer signed up with the organization using this software can instantly see where there is an opportunity/need for a volunteer in a specific role and/or on a specific date and take that slot. When the date of the task draws near, the volunteer is reminded via email a few days in advance.

Nachteile: I haven't experienced any. It works, it does exactly what is needed. Perhaps some might be experienced from the administrative side, but I don't know of any.

User-friendly way to manage voluteer sign ups and keep a record of hours worked!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.4.2018
Manon B.
Client

Vorteile: Ease of use, accessibility via web, ability to track hours of volunteer work and to sign up/cancel my own commitments as needed

Nachteile: There is really nothing that i dislike about the software... I am not an admistrator so i see only the user perspective, but it is very practical

User friendly software used to sign up for volunteer activities, very straightforward.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Alessandra M.
Safety Committee Member

Vorteile: I really like the ease of use. One need not be computer savvy to successfully sign up for volunteer activities and keep track of them.

Nachteile: I cannot think of anything I do not like about this software that I have been using for quite a while now.

Great software. Easy to use.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Paul B.

Vorteile: Simple screens that make it very easy for me to add, change or remove my own items. You don't need instructions because it is laid out in a great format. Very intuitive.

Nachteile: It's all good. I cannot see anything that I don't like. maybe mre fetaures over time but I am happy with it as it is now.

It makes volunteering and managing volunteers simple and efficient!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Sue P.
Eventservice, Selbstständig

Kommentare: It made signing up and tracking of volunteers so much simpler.

Vorteile: I've been using this software for several years now, both as a volunteer and as an administrator, and it's functionality and ease of use has been instrumental in making volunteering for my trials run so smoothly it's no longer a chore.

Nachteile: I've haven't got anything to say that's negative about this software. I've not had any issues using it.

Quick and easy to use!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 10.6.2018
Chantelle C.
Dog Trainer

Vorteile: Easy to find my signups, and find any areas at an event still needing volunteers. Quick click to regsiter for an available volunteer sign up.

Nachteile: From an end user perspective it suits my needs exactly. I am not familiar with administrative process.

This is a great piece of software for agility trial signups!

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 12.6.2018
Sara B.
Electrical Designer

Kommentare: Saves time trying to organize, and allows volunteers flexibility and choice!

Vorteile: Great for allowing volunteers to sign up for activities they understand or for times where they are able if they are doing multiple activities that day.

Nachteile: It took a quick email to figure out how to unregister for something when an injury came up, but the developper was great at explaining and it was simple to do on my own!

Has been a great software for tracking our volunteer hours

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Tania C.
Volunteer

Vorteile: Has been a great software for tracking our volunteer hours - super easy to log hours, change times. Shows what slots are open or can't be signed up for if you're not eligible for that role. User friendly!

Nachteile: In my use of the software to date, I don't have any cons to list at this time. My use has been smooth and issue-free.

Really straightforward and simple to use.

Mit Google übersetzen Bewertet am 18.6.2018
Sheila S.
Senior Chief
Staatsverwaltung, 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Vorteile: That I can sign up or remove my name from volunteer event really easily and quickly. I don't need to call anyone, or write to find out what their needs are for volunteer positions - everything is right there!

Nachteile: I have used it as a volunteer, not coordinator, so have only experience that aspect of it, but have encountered no issues with it.