Über Sirv

Bildverwaltungs- und -verarbeitungsdienst zur schnellen Anpassung, Optimierung und Bereitstellung von Bildern in Websites und Anwendungen über CDN.

Erfahre mehr über Sirv

Then sirv crushes the files to deliver the 360. Although they don't charge for their created files there should be an option to only keep their files so you don't have to go on higher priced teirs.

Bewertungen zu Sirv

Sirv hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,7 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 120 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Sirv bereits verwendet?

Mohamed Adel
Mohamed Adel
CEO in Ägypten
Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

KoraStats Using Sirv

Kommentare: I love the platform, there is nothing I needed that I didn't found. I am using Sirv in both my platforms scout4star.com and korastats.com

Ease of use, the provided features are fine by me.

I wish they had more photo effects, like rounded mask.

Ankur
Ankur
Tech Lead in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best software for 3d product preview

Kommentare: Overall it's very good product and i recommend to at least give it a try once.

I liked the interface of creation and configuration for 3d spins. We do 2 axis spins for our client's website store.

The storage for the assets on Sirv's premise is the thing i liked least about it.

letztes Jahr

Very happy that you find Sirv so easy to create 3D spins. Sirv automatically serves the most perfectly sized images, in the best format and resolution to each user - depending on their viewport, browser and connection. That's why images have to be hosted on Sirv's servers - for the best possible experience for every person who sees your images.

Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

REALLY BAD PRODUCT

It works on computers It is available for different platforms

I bought their Prestashop app for my site and while I was doing the stup I find out that the app is free. I thought some teenage boy must be doing a toon of money with their app in Prestasho...nop...they are the ones charging Prestashop users free stuff. At this point I should know I was in the wrong hands but ... I did an experiment for almost 3 months with them, 2 1/2 of those waiting for their server to synchronize my images!!!!...at this point I should know already if their servers need sooooo much time to do that how good they perform....but....Then I try to ask them if for some weird reason their servers were in maintenance one I was able to fully test their service....they gave me the go around ...we will check...and finally 3 months later I come to my reason and cancel the service....at least that is what I'm trying to do without success so far without success...guess what I have to wait for a cancellation confirmation from their server...lol...shame on me!!! They fool me like 10 times...shame on me!!

letztes Jahr

We are very sorry that this user had a bad experience. Their image library of 300,000+ images was larger than the Free plan permits but once we heard that this user was having difficulty, we helped them to configure the app and sync their library. They had purchased the addon from the PrestaShop marketplace, which does not permit free apps - all addons must be paid. We want everyone to be able to try Sirv without cost, so we also provide the app from our own site at sirv.com, free-of-charge, hence the customers confusion over price. We offered the customer a refund, we provided free support to configure everything as he required, plus we offered extra free storage for him to test Sirv. We want every user to have a fantastic experience and are sorry that in this case we failed to meet the customers expectations.

Diogo
Diogo
Creative Director in Brasilien
Druck, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The best 360 viewer! UltraFast Image Hosting Service

Kommentare: A service that really works with a price together and an excellent support.

- Image Loading really fast - Beautiful 360 with support for multiple rows - Customer Support - It Works - Price - Tools - Documentation

- Poor Interface for advanced settings - Better integration with Wordpress - Support on other languages

Zach
Zach
Senior Marketing Project Manager in USA

Sirv has a great tool and exceptional service!

Kommentare: Sirv provided a solution to image and "spin" hosting. Our e-commerce company needed a simple and effective means to host our 360-degree photography and Sirv fit the bill. Additionally, they consulted with our team directly to brainstorm additional solutions we may have found beneficial.

Sirv has a simple user interface. It knows what it does well and capitalizes on it. Its functions are somewhat limited, but the team is very willing to discuss enhancements to their platform and program.

The simplicity of the program was both the greatest value and only con worth mentioning. Again, my concerns about the limited functions were met with specific and detailed conversations about ways to meet customer demands. I'll never forget the willingness to provide direct development to enhance features to the customer's needs.

Chad
Chad
Front-End Developer in USA
Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great image delivery service that delivers on several fronts.

The interface is clean, the structure makes sense, and the image processing is FAST! I appreciate that the customer service is willing to make custom code changes when things go wrong.

It could use more flexibility with the way it displays 360 images on BigCommerce. I would like to be able to put more than one 360 image per product, and I would like the ability to have a common-sense folder name instead of just the product ID (while still associating with the BigCommerce product). I'd also like some more commands in the context menu. I'd like to be able to right-click a folder to delete instead of having to use the top bar to delete.

Reed
Reed
Founder in Kanada

Sirv has allowed our company to give great e-commerce imaging options to our customers

This software is easy to use and once uploaded to the server it becomes 100% hands off and is always stable.

Pretty much no downside to using this software. If anything I would say that I need more storage, but that is not a bad thing... It just means I need to purchase a larger package!

Jared
Jared
Photographer (full-time) in USA
Einzelhandel

Very simple to use! Sirv automatically makes high quality 360 spins and with customization options.

Simple. The GUI is very user friendly. When I first tried using it I noticed how user friendly the GUI is and how quick the 360 spins were created. The spins are easily embeddable on your website with many customization options and the control are smooth and accurate. I've used other similar online services in the past, but I found Siri to be the most professional and surprisingly low pricing. The support was very fast for when I had some questions, that's something that is also very important to me.

It's solid, I can't think of any issues with the software. It's simple enough for users who just want to drag and drop and be done - but it has many customization options for advanced users.

Kevin
Kevin
Manager of Support and Technology in USA
Fotografie, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Always been helpful and easy to interact with

Kommentare: Ease of helping clients run it and a simple way for clients to test out a hosted viewer solution as opposed to clients having to try out actual integration of viewer code.

The simplicity of the interface. Always easy to get up and running and the documentation provides a detailed explanation of what to do.

Sometimes it is tough to help people with implementation beyond just the iFrame. Also we have found that the share functionality is nice but when they are viewing it on large screens, we get feedback that it is loading to slow, most likely because they are having to load full resolution images.

Harry
Harry
Founder in UK
Finanzdienstleistungen, Selbstständig

Super easy and fast deployment image CDN

Kommentare: I recommend Sirv as the go to solution for image CDN for an affordable price on the internet.

We found Sirv using google, set up was super easy and complete within minutes! Since deciding to use Sirv, offloading images to it's CDN service has helped drastically reduce load on our website server whilst simultaneously decreasing page load times. We look forward to using it long into the future!

I did not experience any issues whilst using Sirv, the dev team have made a great product and if I have any issues in the future I'm sure they will be easily addressed

letztes Jahr

Fantastic to hear that Sirv's CDN is cutting load on your server, while improving image optimisation and page loading speed. Thanks for using Sirv!

Darren
Marketing Manager in UK
Großhandel, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

good and bad

its great, really improves performance. The system has the potential to seriously improve our page load speeds.

Cannot get it to work on Magento 2 which is crucial for us. Not enough support for M2 and doesn't seem to work in the way we had expected. We just want the system to bypass M2 image handling and sirv our images in the most efficient way. Also magic zoom still doesn't support M2

Antwort von Sirv

The Sirv Magento extension now supports Magic Zoom and Magic 360. Major new version (June 2018) can bypass M2 image handling and works on any Magento 2 website. Another version coming soon will sync images even faster. Get the latest version now: sirv.com/integration/magento.

Jaap
photographer in Niederlande
Fotografie, Selbstständig

I am fully satisfied using Syrp genie mini and Syrp software on Nokia 1, making scenic 3D-videos.

Kommentare: I now can make smooth video recording with my camera, while turning.

For me Syrp genie mini with software works as I did expect. I first turn on the Syrp genie mini. Then I open software on my smartphone, start connecting, software starts bluetooth on phone and connection comes fast. I do need one and a half turn, so this is 540 degrees. Then I have to set time, in my case 3 to 5 minutes, depends on the situation. When camera is ready, I press video record button on camera and then start Syrp software. On my smartphone I can read degrees, time and a graphic where I can see how far turning is from starting point and end point. When 540 degrees turning is finished, Syrp genie mini stops. Then I press record button on camera again to stop the recording. When I will make another recording with same settings, I just can make a new start with software, settings will be the same. With Cappasity Easy 3D Scan software I then make on my computer a 3D-file, ready for web or e-shop for 3D4webshop.

Sometimes the Syrp genie mini does not stop turning automatically after finishing the pre set turning.

Muneeb
Filmmaker in Pakistan
Fotografie, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hands on Sirv

Kommentare: It’s good. I would still host some products on sirv.

The interface is very simple and to the point. There are not much confusing things happening when someone login to sirv. It’s very easy to use. Being online platform it also gives option of adding team mates online. Also the integration of product spin is very convenient. Offering multiple way of integrating product spins on websites.

The software is pretty good in use and offer versatile options. Thing which I like least about is the pricing method. The cost depends on the space you’re using and can be billed monthly or annually. Anyone dealing with various clients and products it’ll be difficult for them to go with such costing plan.

Jacques Pierre
CEO/Photographer/Editor in Südafrika
Fotografie, Selbstständig

The support is efficient and helpful, and the overall functionality and ease of use is superb!

Kommentare: Able to create gifs and online PDF for displaying documents inside a Virtual Tour easily, and create content that can be delivered quick and easily

The speed of uploading and CDN for delivery of content is outstanding and the embedding,video, link and GIF capability options are amazing

When changing the autospin speeds and directions, the preview sometimes does not reflect correctly and the options of adding hotspots on spins and slideshow abilities needs too much coding knowledge, but other than that there is not anything else that I can think of.

William
Software Developer in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Great speed, easy to use and reliable!

I've been testing Sirv as a CDN for images and its features are awesome.It has servers all over the world providing really fast access to the files. Important to mention that it has all the great capabilities of the giants of the industry but with a competitive price.I'm very satisfied with it so far.

They could think about creating a new tier for the price to suit projects in the early steps but requiring just a bit more than the free plan

letztes Jahr

We are delighted that you find Sirv awesome! Thanks for your suggestions about new pricing tiers - we are planning to released new tiers later this year.

Ian
Developer designer in UK
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Fast, well documented and good support from staff

Kommentare: Affordable image serving and time saved by leveraging many image manipulations via my website templates.

The ability to request images with a range of treatments by using either preset profiles or simply by passing query strings via the URL.

A change in the web interface broke a bookmarklet I had made to help my clients. This was a pretty odd use case, but it'd be nice to get a heads-up about any changes in the future.

Markus
CEO in Schweiz
Design, Selbstständig

Great product

Kommentare: I needed a 360° viewer which I can implement on my customers websites so their customers can spin their products in all directions.

I got what I was looking for. It was easy to implement it into my web design and it works as it is promised. Customer service is great, I got answers and a solution within some hours, outstanding!

No cons so far but I use the software only for four month.

ChrisTopher
Photographer in UK

Great & Easy to use

Pro's- Well to start off i found the whole process of using the website extremely easy, Visually is was easy to navigate and i was up and running with a few clicks.

Con's, Hounstly, Not much to write here, It sometimes takes time to load on my phone when im out and about and want to quickly check something i did or familiarise myself again with something but apart from that I cant say much else.

Elijah
Independent Developer in USA

Sirv has been a reliable image hosting service

I like that for my small app this service is free and easy to use. I like that to access my images I can use their image name in the url (helps if I want a random image of a certain type, ex: sunny-1.jpg, sunny-2.jpg, sunny-3.jpg)

The load time for the images are a tad slower than some of your competitors. This is the main drawback of this software.

Morten
Video editor in Australien

Great and easy

Kommentare: Easy for us to trial the 360 images we took.

Easy to use and it Had a free option which was great for us because we were using it to trial while building a new website.

I found that the folder system was a bit klunky to use. Keeping in min that this was probably early on. Other than that there wasn't a lot of other cons.

Matt
I.T. Manager in UK
Einzelhandel, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use

Kommentare: Superb. The support tickets are always answered quickly and the documentation that accompanies the product is superb.

Easy to Integrate with Magento and 360/3D Spin technology is excellent.

Hot Spots on 360/3D Spins are not easy to create.

Antwort von Sirv

Thanks, Matt, glad you're enjoying Sirv!

kenneth
web master in Venezuela
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

excellent

excellent cdn for image , image optimizer and webp converter, excellent features of this software for my wordpress web page

free feature and and cdn space very little, need more space and cdn speed for proof the software, but this software hace an excellent potencial

Mubeena
Programmer in Indien
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good software

Kommentare: Created 360 degree image with hotspot ,it helps me a lot to done my job

Easy of use,good design, easy to adapt in website

Point calculation, hotspot point calculating is little confusing.mAke it easy if you can

using for 360 spins. works as expected!

ease of use. Best way to create 360 spins in web and e-commerce. Using Sirv for all my customers projects.

500Mb limit on the free plan is a bit low. Sync with other cloud services would be nice feature to have.

angelo
sir in Italien

Good plugin, easy and usefull

extremely easy interface and good responso from customer service and assistance. Good good good good

more options in advanced mode and new interface. very good software and interface in fact. i suggest