4.7/5
    4.6/5
    4.8/5

Über Sirv

Image management and processing service to rapidly resize, optimize and deliver images to websites and apps via CDN.

Erfahre mehr über Sirv

Mark K.
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 6.4.2019

"Sirv not only have great online products - they back it up with amazing support too!"

Kommentare: What sets Sirv apart is that they back up their excellent Image Hosting and Apps with incredible support. It is not uncommon to receive an answer back from them with 30-60 minutes. When I compare this to a competitor in the US, their response time was over 24 hours. This makes a massive difference when you are trying to sort out issues quickly and have customers relying on you for a quick response. Not only are they happy to help me and very generous with their time, but they also see the bigger picture and are happy to help my customers too. This is a refreshing approach in this relatively new and quickly evolving industry.

Vorteile: Sirv's image hosting is designed with simplicity in mind and anyone can quickly become adept at using it. If you want to customise or edit your online content and delve a bit deeper then Sirv caters for this too. I have set up my website using their recently launched Sirv Media Viewer and are really impressed with how this has implemented 360 Spins into my Wordpress website. The Media Viewer is very powerful, allowing a multitude of customisations. I look forward to seeing what they come up with next. Sirv's 360 Spins load super fast and the navigation icons look slick and contemporary. Content is optimised and delivered via their CDN's. Their 360 Spins are responsive too, resizing automatically to fit all platforms quickly. I can't fault their Image Hosting and Apps - they are leaders in their field.

Nachteile: I can't fault their software, to be honest. When I do ask why they don't offer a certain feature, they always seem to come back with a very logical reason as to why they chose not to develop and support it. The important thing is that they are weighing these decisions up and choosing to put their time and resources into developing and supporting the important stuff!

• Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Bobby S.
Design, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.2.2020

"The best online software for product spins"

Kommentare: Totally satisfied.

Vorteile: 1. Ease of use;
2. Intuitive UX/UI;
3. Excellent and fast customer service;
4. Willing to customize their hosting plans to suit your needs;
Special mention about [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]-- who went out of his way to give us a customized hosting plan ( with a bare minimum price) to help us get started, and used to the software. I told him we were trying to find our feet in this business of creating product spins, and, therefore, couldn't afford to pay a heft hosting fee. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], happily, and readily, obliged us.

Nachteile: None for the moment. If there is anything I would like to see an improvement on is the ease of use of inserting infospots. At the moment, the process is a bit complicating.

• Bewertet am 28.2.2020
Mohamed adel E.
Sport, 13-50 Mitarbeiter

"KoraStats Using Sirv"

Kommentare: I love the platform, there is nothing I needed that I didn't found. I am using Sirv in both my platforms scout4star.com and korastats.com

Vorteile: Ease of use, the provided features are fine by me.

Nachteile: I wish they had more photo effects, like rounded mask.

Rich H.
CFO
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Reliable, easy to use and unique"

Kommentare: Sirv's been great, they respond quick and help me whenever I need it. Some of my websites use Sirv exclusivley and my clients are very happy.

Vorteile: The 'spin' function is amazing and easy to implement.
The price is good.
The support is great.

Nachteile: As a CDN, there are some limitations, extra steps, or issues. Its better to use a different CDN if file hosting and speed are your primary concerns.

Vianney C.
Directeur
Textilien, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 21.2.2020

"Easy to set-up, immediate results"

Vorteile: Sirv is an easy to implement solutions (for us, using Prestashop ecommerce solution) which help us getting faster image loading times.
Time is money in our business so thank you for this solution :-)
It works. Very well. We don't use all the functionnalities, only the core of their product but hey... why not ?
The trial is very good to see if it helps your business (we tried it on our dev websites).

Nachteile: Nothing, honest answer.
Sirv has been a very good product from beginning to... now

Randell A.
Admin

"Great product"

Kommentare: I needed a CDN to host images for my website and Sirv is fast and easy to use. All it takes is to simply drag and drop the file and then you’re done. The load times are also pretty good!

Vorteile: I like the drag and drop feature. Makes my use of time very efficient.

Nachteile: Nothing really. It’s a great product. Wish the free tier had more space

Matthew K.
Director of Marketplaces
Einzelhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter

"Perfect for our needs"

Vorteile: This has been perfect for our needs. When looking for software we vetted a number of companies for features and price, Sirv has been the best of both worlds.

Nachteile: So far we have not found anything missing when it comes to our needs and Sirvs functionality. I will update this review if it changes.

Shaun S.
Bau, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"My favorite company to work with"

Kommentare: Great!

Vorteile: Amazing tech-support, and amazing product

Nachteile: I have no complaints about the product at all.

Robert H.
Konsumgüter, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 20.2.2020

"Good Idea With One Flaw"

Kommentare: Good Product but needs a better pricing structure

Vorteile: High Quality Images , Ease of Use , User Friendly

Nachteile: Price of product is too expensive. Even at 100 a year for rotating images is excessive

Andrew D.
Artist
Kunst & Handwerk, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 25.2.2020

"Great Product - Easy As"

Kommentare: Excellent

Vorteile: Easy to use and no complicated set up software

Nachteile: Some plans could be more flexible e.g. sizes

Miles R.
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig
  • Bewertet am 13.8.2018

"A cost effective CDN solution for small websites"

Kommentare: I use Sirv display Technical diagrams on the website along with the products from Sirv's sister product Magic Zoom Plus. Sirv alows me to do so without loss of quality

Vorteile: It is important that I can display my clients' technical drawings online who are architects and landscape architects. Sirv allows me to do so.
The ability to specify parameters in the URL enables one to tweak one's solution quicly and easily. I like being able to save a combination of settings in a profile - it saves a great deal of work.
The documentation is excellent, as is the support.

Nachteile: The combination of parameters is almost infinite, and so sometimes it is difficult to work out an optimal solution. Images created in CMYK color space are not supported: for me, this has been more of a "gotcha" than a real problem.

• Bewertet am 13.8.2018
Darren O.
Marketing Manager
Groߟhandel, 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 31.5.2018

"good and bad"

Vorteile: its great, really improves performance. The system has the potential to seriously improve our page load speeds.

Nachteile: Cannot get it to work on Magento 2 which is crucial for us. Not enough support for M2 and doesn't seem to work in the way we had expected. We just want the system to bypass M2 image handling and sirv our images in the most efficient way. Also magic zoom still doesn't support M2

von Sirv an 26.6.2018

The Sirv Magento extension now supports Magic Zoom and Magic 360. Major new version (June 2018) can bypass M2 image handling and works on any Magento 2 website. Another version coming soon will sync images even faster. Get the latest version now: sirv.com/integration/magento.

• Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Molly P.
Director of Marketing
  • Bewertet am 21.5.2018

"Sirv is a user-friendly and powerful hosting solution for 360° product spins."

Kommentare: The ability to upload image files quickly without having to rename them. The ability to easily customize 360° product spins with numerous features. The ability to convert 360° product spins to videos and GIFs.

Vorteile: Sirv is incredibly user-friendly. I can upload 360° product images without overly specific naming conventions. I can customize features of the 360° product spin within Sirv platform. For example, adjusting fullscreen, zoom, autospin, hint language, watermarks, etc. are just a few of the features that you can customize with basically one-click. I also really like the ability to quickly and easily convert 360° product spins to videos and GIFs.

Nachteile: I'd like to be able to incorporate multiple 360° product images (different products) into a single viewer. This feature may exist, but I haven't found an intuitive way to do this in my use of Sirv. It may just involve a special workaround that I have yet to discover.

• Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Zackary B.
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2018

"Sirv has been great for our 360 ecommerce images"

Vorteile: That it builds the 360 image on its own once the images are uploaded. Another big plus is that we can have the image auto-rotate in either direction. This makes life a little easier when we shot our images in reverse direction.

Nachteile: Pricing still seems higher than average hosting fees but I understand it's also a platform too. Another con in my book is that the interface needs to be cleaned up a little on the options (360).

Diogo D.
Creative Director
Druck, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 22.5.2018

"The best 360 viewer! UltraFast Image Hosting Service"

Kommentare: A service that really works with a price together and an excellent support.

Vorteile: - Image Loading really fast

• Bewertet am 22.5.2018
Paul H.
Lagerung, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 4.6.2018

"Sirv seems to do a great job at displaying"

Kommentare: It's integration with Magic Zoom Plus

Vorteile: I like its integration with Magic Zoom Plus. That is really the only reason I use it. The support has also been very good.

Nachteile: The extra load time for the js slows down my page. Also, I get multiple errors for every page that doesn't have Sirv picture. The console for over 4k parts shows this error twice.
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 ()
Google marks me down for page errors.

• Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Jaap P.
photographer
  • Bewertet am 11.5.2018

"I am fully satisfied using Syrp genie mini and Syrp software on Nokia 1, making scenic 3D-videos."

Kommentare: I now can make smooth video recording with my camera, while turning.

Vorteile: For me Syrp genie mini with software works as I did expect. I first turn on the Syrp genie mini. Then I open software on my smartphone, start connecting, software starts bluetooth on phone and connection comes fast. I do need one and a half turn, so this is 540 degrees. Then I have to set time, in my case 3 to 5 minutes, depends on the situation. When camera is ready, I press video record button on camera and then start Syrp software. On my smartphone I can read degrees, time and a graphic where I can see how far turning is from starting point and end point. When 540 degrees turning is finished, Syrp genie mini stops. Then I press record button on camera again to stop the recording. When I will make another recording with same settings, I just can make a new start with software, settings will be the same. With Cappasity Easy 3D Scan software I then make on my computer a 3D-file, ready for web or e-shop for 3D4webshop.

Nachteile: Sometimes the Syrp genie mini does not stop turning automatically after finishing the pre set turning.

• Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Alex S.
Ops Manager
  • Bewertet am 1.6.2018

"Great product that's easy to use and has helped us convert more sales "

Vorteile: Ease of use; the app makes it very easy to see what reviews are coming in and thus choose whioch we want to feature on site.

Nachteile: not being able to choose what order the reviews show in; if you could choose the order in which they appear it would be beneficial to us

Nick B.
Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung, 51-200 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 30.5.2018

"By using SIRV it has brought our website to life"

Kommentare: It allow website users to rotate the products image and view from different angles allowing them to fully understand the product.

Vorteile: It allows our customers to view products in 360 degree, rotate them and view rear panels etc. By having this feature it prevents many phone calls to the office asking for images of products.

Nachteile: I do feel the annual renewal cost is high, we are not the user as this is done by our website developer - we are the administrator. From speaking to the developer they do not have any concerns.

• Bewertet am 30.5.2018
Tae L.
web developer
Non-Profit-Organisation Management, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 3.5.2018

"I used Sirv to re-size and leverage CDN for the image hosting for my website"

Kommentare: My site has been definitely improved in terms of load time performance due to image hosting CDN and re-sizing.

Vorteile: The images definitely load faster and makes the images lighter / better optimized for my wordpress site. I'd say this app alone improved my wordpress more than any other optimization effort that I performed to my site. It did not require any technical task - it simply took in quick configurations and handled the rest for me.

Nachteile: The pricing.
I was looking for an image hosting /optimization solution for the site , which is for a non-profit organization (church). The steep pricing plan for anything more than 0.5 GB storage is not something I can afford.
If I was a business user, I'd definitely consider this pricing to be reasonable, but not for my church.

• Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Managing Director
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2018

"Our website has used SIRV software for several years now, and we are happy with our experiences."

Vorteile: We like this software very much as SIRV allow us to have fantastic zoom facilities on our online images, and being fine art dealers this is crucial to show our original paintings to best effect.

Nachteile: I can honestly say that we have to date had no negative issues with SIRV; and when we did have some minor technical queries re. uploading and/or re-sizing images on to our site, SIRV customer service were very friendly, helpful and efficient.

Zach S.
Senior Marketing Project Manager
  • Bewertet am 9.5.2018

"Sirv has a great tool and exceptional service!"

Kommentare: Sirv provided a solution to image and "spin" hosting. Our e-commerce company needed a simple and effective means to host our 360-degree photography and Sirv fit the bill. Additionally, they consulted with our team directly to brainstorm additional solutions we may have found beneficial.

Vorteile: Sirv has a simple user interface. It knows what it does well and capitalizes on it. Its functions are somewhat limited, but the team is very willing to discuss enhancements to their platform and program.

Nachteile: The simplicity of the program was both the greatest value and only con worth mentioning. Again, my concerns about the limited functions were met with specific and detailed conversations about ways to meet customer demands. I'll never forget the willingness to provide direct development to enhance features to the customer's needs.

• Bewertet am 9.5.2018
Paul E.
Photographer
Fotografie, 2-10 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 28.5.2018

"I primarily use the 360 spin application. I have tried others, but SIRV's was the easiest to learn a"

Kommentare: Opened up new business opportunities for online ecommerce and expanded the services and capabilities I may offer to clients as their businesses embrace ecommerce platforms.

Vorteile: VERY easy to use. Once the files are uploaded and the 360 object spin is generated, its very easy to
embed the link on a website. Spins may be created fast and deployed with ease.

Nachteile: Some of my clients may not want the "Powered by SIRV" logo showing on their website and would prefer it appears proprietary.

• Bewertet am 28.5.2018
Jacques pierre N.
CEO/Photographer/Editor
  • Bewertet am 24.5.2018

"The support is efficient and helpful, and the overall functionality and ease of use is superb!"

Kommentare: Able to create gifs and online PDF for displaying documents inside a Virtual Tour easily, and create content that can be delivered quick and easily

Vorteile: The speed of uploading and CDN for delivery of content is outstanding and the embedding,video, link and GIF capability options are amazing

Nachteile: When changing the autospin speeds and directions, the preview sometimes does not reflect correctly and the options of adding hotspots on spins and slideshow abilities needs too much coding knowledge, but other than that there is not anything else that I can think of.

• Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Kimberley H.
Programmer
Sportartikel, 13-50 Mitarbeiter
  • Bewertet am 29.5.2018

"Great software with excellent support."

Kommentare: Helped us give our customers a good shopping experience.

Vorteile: We utilize the zoom feature and it has done what we need to provide our customers with the level of detail they want. Customer support with questions has always been excellent.

Nachteile: No cons from my point of view, I have not had any issues. The one feature I missed has been added back.