Über Zoho Notebook

Erstelle verschiedene Inhalte. Erstelle Text-, Bild-, Audio-, Video-Inhalte usw.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Notebook

The familiar system of notebooks makes the app easy to use.

Until it has been around longer to be able to extend its list of integrations Zoho Notebook is still going to lag behind the leaders.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Notebook

Zoho Notebook hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 82 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Notebook bereits verwendet?

Maisarah
Maisarah
Marketing Executive in Malaysia

Sorting note and idea with Zoho Notebook

Kommentare: Working with this software in managing my ideas, note and web-clip really let me to be more effective in those area. It has cloud storage that let me to save my note on my phone, then continue working with it from my computer or tablet.

I love taking a snapshot of website design or the marketing creative advertisement, and Zoho Notebook web clipper really help me to manage all the snapshot and organize it to its categorize and the date taken. It is really important for me, as i can referring back to the snapshot when i need idea for my marketing product.

Not many option for exporting my notes outside the software. I can only satisfies with the PDF option for working with my note with other software. The viewing option is also lack of option, as i can't set the viewing to 'details' as it will help me to see all the note better. An option to grouping the note also can help with organizing all my notes.

Private Investigator in USA
Sicherheit & Untersuchungen, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It works, it's free.

Kommentare: Well like I said in the title, Zoho Notebook is free. Doesn't cost me a penny. It works, rather well. So what more could you ask for? Sure, it could be tweaked, but overall for a free app I think they've hit a home run.

Zoho Notebook is a free note taking app. Get it on almost any device. Has all of the core note features.

Zoho Notebook doesn't include all of the fancier features that may be seen in other products. It wouldn't be so bad to see more task management features.

Ryan
Ryan
Assistant Professor of Instruction in USA
Hochschulbildung, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely basic, even for a free option

Kommentare: If you're looking for something simple, no-frills, and very stripped down, this may be a good option for you, but don't look for particularly sophisticated or advanced features like you might expect from Evernote or OneNote.

There are a few nice features offered by Zoho Notebook that are nevertheless not particularly functional or useful. You can, for example, choose your own picture to adorn the covers of your various notebook icons instead of simply picking a color. There is also available two-factor authentication, which is great for keeping things extra secure, and the interface is so pared down that it is almost impossible not to immediately figure out how the software works. It does also have good cross-platform support.

Zoho Notebook is missing a lot of extremely basic functionalities, many of which are related to its severely limited WYSIWYG editor. The font cannot be changed, there are extremely few formatting options, and the bits of formatting that you are allowed to use oftentimes change if you close and then reopen a note. Line breaks vs. paragraphs are extremely problematic (the software doesn't seem to recognize the difference between the two). It also lacks robust tagging or organizational features.

Tejas
CEO in Singapur
Unterhaltung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Generous Free Plan

Kommentare: Overall I'm very happy with the product, and it does offer certain advantages over Google Keep or Microsoft OneNote.

The free plan for Zoho Notebooks is perfect for any small team and has almost all the features that anyone would need

Copy paste formatting is a bit strange. You lose all paragraph breaks. File export options are a bit limited. There is no markdown support

Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for organizing your life!

Kommentare: Zoho Notebook is simple to use and you do not need any tutorial due to its user-friendly design. It offers features such as any other organization app, but it also comes with important attributes. This app may be perfectly used for work, education, and personal purposes; also, it comes with the ability to share your notes with family and friends, so they can collaborate with you. Zoho Notebook is nice and quick to use to organize your daily tasks and add different types of notes: draws, texts, files, audio notes, etc.

Zoho allows you to use different notebooks in which you add your notes, audio notes, to-do lists, etc. This helps me to organize my life as I can use one notebook for personal stuff and another one for work content. The fact that I can create an audio note in moments when I cannot type is excellent, and it gets stored just as other text notes. This app also offers you the option to merge different lists (one list will be deleted and its elements will be added to the other list). On the other hand, one of my favorite features of Zoho Notebooks is that I can create shortcuts for each of my notes and add them to my main screen and tap them for quick access.

When creating to-do lists, the app does not give you the option to add sub-categories to each task. This is a great improvement opportunity for grocery lists, work, and personal projects, etc.

Suhailah
Suhailah
Administrative Assistant in Malaysia
Einzelhandel, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Notebook review

Kommentare: This software has really help me organizing my days and help me planned for my schedule. The security provided also let my notes keep protected and secured and i feel happy with that. Taking notes with this software is very easy and fun sometimes.

Using this software to replace my old physical notebook into a digital notebook is really helpful as i can access to all my notes very easy from anywhere as long there are connection with the internet. Not only text of note, it also can support video and picture to be added on the notes.

The notification for the daily task is not really helpful as sometimes, it not triggering the notification for the event reminder that i has place on it. It has cost me a lot as i will be missing the event or the task that i has planned. Thing that i think they should add is a feature to share the note easily to a messenger application like Telegram.

Norzihan
Norzihan
Recruiter in Malaysia
Telekommunikation, 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Saving notes online

Kommentare: I really like that there are no limitation in creating my notes in this software and no space size limitation for the notes. The notes is so smart that it will automatically combines the content on the same folder and produce a interactive note cards.

I really like that the notes is saved on the cloud online, and i can access back to my notes anytime that i need and it is accessible from various type of electronics that i own like mobile phone and my Ipad. The checklist keep me on top of my daily task and as a reminder for things that i had planned.

The software will running slow if there are too much information/data in the notes especially for my sketch card when i am adding a sketch and attach it with audio and photo. There are some webpage that are not supported by this software and i can't use the website clipper to clip the website page.

Hochschulbildung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Shows promise

Kommentare: Decent process for importing from Evernote (though I did have to email support for help). The forums seem to be monitored daily, but there isn't any direct support. I have some concern about this before switching permanently.

Very nice interface, available on most platforms. Has a feature to import from Evernote, which works reasonably well.

Desperately needs a "list view" and advanced search functionality. Being able to search on single terms only (no logic) is very tough for larger notebooks.

Juan David
Juan David
IT Analyst. in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Notebook is really worth using.

Kommentare: I really feel very satisfied with the use of Zoho Notebook, my overall experience is complete with this product, it gives me all the necessary functions to take notes and share files in a safe, easy and accessible way from any device.

I like its great design and the projection of its approach that allows anyone to use it very easily; its implementation is really simple. Zoho Notebook offers me everything I need to create and manage my personal and work notes without much effort and additionally offers me the option to share my files with other people, which for me is useful and convenient given the work area in which I work, because it allows me to collaborate with my team members. Zoho Notebook includes several functions with which I can create text, photo and audio notes and even draw on my notes. I like its availability and compatibility with different operating systems, platforms and devices which allows me to access from anywhere and anytime to my notes without any restriction.

So far there have been few problems I have had with this tool, but there has been a recurring one, on several occasions I have noticed a lot of instability when synchronizing files on my mobile device, ie, files are not synchronized automatically or the process can take longer than normal. this usually happens when I use mobile data but not with WiFi connection.

Jhon
Jhon
Master of Information Technology in Kolumbien
Telekommunikation, 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Notebook comes to innovate your personal notes

Kommentare: For tasks where speed and simplicity are required Zoho Notebook is ideal, it allows us to eliminate all that paperwork both physical and digital that often becomes complex when finding the data we have saved, this tool is the modern implementation of many features that facilitate the work of users, in addition, oriented to collaboration and thanks to the integration with other functions makes simple the work of your work team allowing the collaboration of those essential notes to perform daily tasks, no doubt Zoho Notebook is not just a simple tool for notes, it is another powerful application focused on the productivity of the organization.

The daily intervention of our technicians in the installations scheduled daily requires constantly filling out documents where the parameters of the service they are installing are reflected, such information contained in tables is filled manually and then verified by the area that audits such installations also manually, in other words, The information is transcribed to the information systems where the delivery thresholds are validated and the installation is approved or rejected, Zoho Notebook allowed us to eliminate all that manual wear and tear since by implementing personal notes our technicians digitize all that information and with the implementation of tables and even photos embedded in those notes the delivery of reports and their tabulation has reduced the time significantly.

One of the functions that we use the least within the tool is the draw-notes, the main reason lies in the devices used by our technicians who are mostly smartphones where it is somewhat difficult to write notes with legible strokes due to the size of some screens, however, the rest of the functions offered fulfill their purpose which has been seen in the reports shared by the technicians once they complete the installation as these are shared in real time for analysis.

Natalia
Administrative Assistant in Kolumbien

The #1 partner for administrative and documentation tasks

Kommentare: I have been very useful to have Zoho Notebook, this tool facilitates the work and administrative tasks in a great way, it is also kind to the environment as it eliminates the use of paper in all its processes; otherwise encourages the collaboration of the entire team, integrates seamlessly with other administrative and commercial tools both Zoho suite and third party Microsoft and Google, this expands the possibilities of adaptation in other environments that are also part of our organization, in conclusion a great product to get the most out of it.

In my daily work I have to take a considerable number of notes (payment of suppliers, creation of accounts, requests for labor certifications) and assign or escalate tasks that will be developed throughout the day with a specific time for their response; With Zoho Notebook I have been able to eliminate the stickers that invaded my workplace but at the time were of great help to remember the tasks of the day, Notebook allows me to organize by notebooks all the notes associated with the same topic which facilitates the search on subsequent occasions in order to extract valuable information, also allows me with the team to assign tasks and label the members responsible for it and get the answer within the stipulated time, for all this collaboration is crucial.

Some of the functions such as the search by tag has been of great help especially in notes that take a long time, of course, as long as its content is correctly associated there will be no problems in the search as the tool provides options to facilitate this process, for everything else meets my expectations and those of the working group.

César
César
Computer engineer in Panama
Computer-Hardware, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A digital notebook

Kommentare: In general, Zoho Notebook is an outstanding platform, its ease of use is incredible, and it is a great option to consider. All its features do it well, it has its flaws, but they are nothing serious. It is an excellent platform that I would rate 8/10, highly recommended.

It is excellent for taking notes since it is a multiplatform tool, that is, it can be used on Android or IOS, it has many features to take notes from to-do lists to different types of paragraphs, bullet points, etc., in addition, you can add videos, images, hyperlinks with incredible ease, due to its drag and drop system. The free plan is excellent, nothing is required, and the cloud storage option works great.

It cannot be used without an internet connection, not even the notes were already written. It does not have an image and video editor. It does not have many integrations with third parties.

Marianne
photographer in Niederlande
Fotografie, Selbstständig

My go-to note app for quick notes

Kommentare: I love to use Zoho Notebook for my quick notes. It's especially handy for notes and links that I will need to access on all my devices.

I love that it's so easy to use - I can write a note in seconds and access it on all my devices immediately. I also love the audio note option and enjoy to have different notebooks for different themes. Another plus is that it's free.

It can get a bit overwhelming if you have too many notes. There are organization options, but they're limited and time-consuming to implement.

Vaibhav
Vaibhav
Clinic Admin in Indien
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Made my life easy

Very handy tool, during meeting, travel i can quickly jot down my thoughts.

Over all its great, sometime i face issue in sync with my other device.

Julieta
Julieta
Lider de Diseño Gráfico in USA
Öl & Energie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Very pleasant and easy to use.

Zoho Notebook is a fairly easy to use program and with a creative touch and a good aesthetic level, its small agendas allow me to organize and catalog the information I'm pointing, Notebook comes to replace those awful notes on papers that were previously watered by my desk. I have no limits to make lists, I definitely recommend it.

A digital notebook which I use daily in my work and I enjoy doing it a lot, since its functions are very complete and adapted to my needs and work objectives, therefore, I have no complaints about this software.

Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, Selbstständig

Great Support

Kommentare: My experience with Zoho is really good I been using it to take notes.

Its a great product and the company has great support. Its free and you can store an unlimited amount of notes

Sometimes the sync gets all out of whaked and then you have to get support to fix it but other than that it works great.

Pritesh
Pritesh
Marketing Consultant, Owner and Chief Struggle Officer in USA
Marketing & Werbung, Selbstständig

This App Continues To Impress Me

Kommentare: It's given me faith that good products by good companies still exists.

I love testing out new apps and there's a lot of notebook/journal/notes apps but none of the many I've come across are as powerful, easy to use, functional and enjoyable as Zoho Notebook. Let alone how remarkable it is compared to free or feemium products, it is free to use and still blows away the apps that cost money to use. Voice recording, lists, notes, journals, multiple notebooks, backups and so much more. Just everyday there's something to love about this small yet powerful app.

Nothing. There's nothing to not like about Zoho Notebook. It's user friendly, free, and everything you want in a notebook.

Internet, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

This is one of the must have app for an IOS user.

Kommentare: It is very creative experience of note taking.

I like the way it opens the notes which is very creative. Using Zoho Notebook is fun. You can change the background colour, Pencil Colour. Keep images as a note.

I found there is no image editing option in this tool.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, Selbstständig

Basic but powerful

Sometimes simple is best. It does what it does, does it well, and only does that. It has background colors, text formatting (Bold, Italics, Cross-Out, Underline, and Highlight), indenting, justification, bullet points, numbering, checkboxes (that actually tick checked or not), links, images, and page breaks. You can organize notes in notebooks with gorgeous covers. Favorite items. Definitely useful for just plain notes.

It is fairly simple, I would like a different note view when on the web app. Adding the ability for columns and templates would be great as well.

Deborah
Audio Editor in Jamaika
Medienproduktion, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Notebook make Document Management easy. Check it out.

Kommentare: It best help me to organize my song lyrics, my to do listing and notes taking.

I like the ease in management of Documents, from the arrangements to the retrieving that make you use less time to find documents.It is very useful in organizing even with page colors hustle free.

The feature that i think is missing is the over apps float, which would make it easier to access especially for tasks.

Biotechnologie, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Simple alternative to Evernote!

I like how honest they are on their website. Sure, they haven't been along as much as Evernote, but they offer such a beautiful platform and easy to use for note taking. I really enjoy the versatile formats you can use for your notes. It's also synced on all your devices.

Less features compared to Evernote. Chapters and book-like capabilities are still missing, but I'm sure they won't hesitate to add those in soon enough.

William
Webmaster in Panama
Versicherung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not lose your ideas

This application for your cell phone is excellent for creating notes, lists, you can create reminders, everything you need like a brainstorm style.

I like that it exports as PDF but I would like it to be exported as an image too.

Deepak
Graphic Designer in Indien
Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

This tool is on top of my list for managing notes.

Kommentare: I can safely keep my notes at one place.

The best thing I link about this tool is that you can grouping your notes by creating different notes books and add notes in them. The search funtion is also a plus point.

It has all the features I need to manage my notes. So there is nothing which I don't like about this software.

Jo
Behavior Therapist in USA
Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Clean interface for notetaking

Kommentare: Positive experience! Good, free notetaking app.

My notes look aesthetic! Zoho let me organize my notes in many dynamic ways. App doesn't freeze up, which is great. It's nice for a free app.

It'd be nice to have more formatting options and subtasks in to-do lists.

Sudeep
Sudeep
Language Analyst in Indien
Schreiben & Editieren, Selbstständig

Prettier than Evernote, but not as good

A lot of customization—notebook cover, colours, layout, reminders, etc. Scanning is a really good feature. The UI is very appealing to the eye.

I can copy and clip as I could in Evernote. That is perhaps a major lacking feature. Also, lack of shortcuts, which is frustrating when I am working on multiple tabs and have to extract just tiny bits of info from each.