Über Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail ist ein sicherer E-Mail-Hosting-Service für Unternehmen. Die Anwendung ermöglicht der gesamten Organisation eine sichere Kommunikation und Zusammenarbeit.

Erfahre mehr über Zoho Mail

Zoho Main is easy to implement and very stable. Their support team also responds to tickets quickly.

So you need the desktop after all. I rely on desktop anyway but it is shocking that in this day and age, Zoho does not get mobile experience right.

Bewertungen zu Zoho Mail

Zoho Mail hat eine Gesamtbewertung von 4,5 von 5 Sternen basierend auf 957 Nutzerbewertungen auf Capterra.

Hast du Zoho Mail bereits verwendet?

Philip
Philip
Marketing & Werbung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Mail is a powerful solution, but it can be a bit tricky

Untertitel auf Deutsch sind im Videoplayer verfügbar
Noah
Noah
Owner in Neuseeland
Fotografie, Selbstständig

Favourite Email Client

5,0 vor 5 Tagen Neu

I like that I can set up businesses with 5 free domains at no expense to myself.

I don't like the layout the most and how when I use it on my laptop screen and have multiple tabs open it cuts even the first one off.

Theo
CEO in Österreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

The free email plan that offers everything

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Kommentare: If you're a business owner or maybe just a private consumer who is looking for a reliable and cheap (or free) email solution, THIS IS THE WAY TO GO!
I have used many email providers before (GMX, Yahoo, Firemail, msn, Aol) and I can confidently say that this has been the best option for me. It has IMAP Sync, a nice interface and a lot of features.

- Very intuitive user interface - Well-built applications for web, mobile and PC - POP3/IMAP support WITHOUT needing to pay - Sync is really fast

- Spam folder sometimes flags harmless emails, especially private emails with shorter subjects and less content

A reasonable email client

3,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Zoho functions well at its core, it fulfills the minimums for whats required.

Very difficult to setup with external softwares, they are focused on keeping you within their own ecosystem, CRM etc. This is paywalled and a detriment to their product.

Ivie
Onlinemedien, Selbstständig

Best Email For Small Businesses

Kommentare: My overall experience has been great and I will continue to refer people to this service.

I was able to create a business email using my domain and Zoho provided all of the step by step instructions for my domain provider, and I am a newbie when it comes to advanced DNS settings. I am a brand new business, but now I look so professional because I have an email that ends with my domain name, not gmail. I have already referred six of my friends. Anyone starting a business on a budget should definitely use this service. It's fantastic.

I don't really have any cons. I'm still learning this system. I would like it better if when I needed to attach something, I could just click a button to bring up all of my files. Maybe that already exists and I just haven't figured it out.

Informationsdienst, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Uses of Zoho Mail

5,0 vor 3 Wochen Neu

Kommentare: very exciting experience. Especially on Security

Ease of use is the best character of the system

It is generally good in every sense. We use only few services.

Vijay
Vijay
CEO in Pakistan
Essen & Trinken, 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Free Email sending application

Kommentare: Overall experience was good.

It's free to use. We can use it to send email to our friends, family members, friends and customer in which mail data is very low.

It has low storage data for its users. Therefore, we can not store more file on this. In this way our important files could not be remain save on this application.

Jose
Digita Acceleration Consultant in Kolumbien
Rechtsberatung, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best option for SME

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: cost effective, easy to use, affordable for sme

Easy to use and cost effective for SME.

All is ok, sorry, no cons for zoho mail.

Harriott
CEO in USA
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This is a very good product

5,0 letzten Monat Neu

Kommentare: I like it a lot. I would encourage anyone to use it.

I like the clean look, and I like the secure email feature.

It took me a while to get used to it initially because the "feel" is different from what I was used to.

Daria
COO in Kanada
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great alternative to Gmail

5,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

Gmail very quickly becomes too expensive for a startup. Zoho provides a perfect free alternative.

Images don't always display properly in incoming emails

Houmame
Developer engineer in Frankreich
Computer-Software, Selbstständig

Zoho mail review

4,0 vor 2 Monaten Neu

easy of use and to setup even if you aren't familiar with computer

Alastair
Alastair
Lead Developer in UK
Computerspiele, Selbstständig

A very useful and free email and calendar solution for those with a custom domain

Kommentare: Overall my experience with Zoho Mail has been very positive. Its integration with a custom domain was easy, seamless and free which is the real highlight in my experience. It is fast, responsive and comes with a plethora of features and functions that improve the experience. It is clear that they have focused on giving value to their users which is appreciated. I can certainly recommend Zoho Mail for both business and personal use.

There are several things I like about using Zoho Mail. Firstly, Zoho allows you to create your own email solution for free using a custom domain. I set up a custom domain on a domain registrar and I searched for a free email solution that let you use your new domain. Zoho Mail was the email solution I chose as the instructions for setting it up for use with a custom domain were very easy and quick to set up. In addition, email hosting using Zoho with your domain is also free, which is a huge plus. I also like that Zoho Mail features several other functions in its email client - including Calendar, Notes, Contacts and Tasks. All of which are useful and make Zoho Mail even better and more intuitive to use. As an email client, it is also extremely quick and responsive as should be expected from a decent email client. I also like that Zoho Mail has a mobile app that integrates seamlessly with your account and sends notifications and functions exactly how you'd expect a mobile email client app to work. In addition, Zoho also has a huge range of preferences, settings and view options to tinker with to customise your experience which is appreciated. Though it can take quite a while to set everything to your liking. Also, as a small aside, Zoho Mail doesn't include any ads whatsoever, which is appreciated.

What I like least about Zoho Mail is its user interface. It is not bad by any means and it's fairly clean and intuitive to use - however, it can seem a bit alien and unfamiliar. Coming from other email clients like Outlook and Gmail, Zoho's interface is not as intuitive as these and is missing some shortcuts that I've grown familiar with on other email clients. However, once you grow familair with the interface and how Zoho Mail works, it is perfectly fine for everyday use and could well become your go-to email solution.

Informationstechnologie & -dienste, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great email service that links easily to the rest of the Zoho suite.

Kommentare: It is an excellent email service for business or home users who don't need a full Exchange server, Office365 system etc. It has plenty of storage space so that you dont have to keep deleting emails or having the risk of not being able to send or receive a critical set of mails because you have ran out of space. There are plenty of upgrade paths at a reasonable figure per month so that it can grow if you need to expand without having to switch to another company.

The email service has a very generous mailbox size and a lot of features even in the free version. The webmail works very well and the apps you can download for your mobile devices seem to perform with no glitches so far. It has all of the features you expect from an email service including standard email, calendar, tasks, contacts etc and the webmail even has a handy Remote Work feature that allows you to clock in and out and log the time you are spending on a task. It has the usual software programs for Mac, Windows and Linux so you dont need to purchase a dedicated email program to send and receive your email.

The calendar feature does not work in the webmail section when on an iPad outside of the normal app.

Marketing & Werbung, 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Zoho Mail Review: Efficient Email

Kommentare: Overall, Zoho Mail is a cost-effective solution that provides many basic email features, but it may not be suitable for users who require more advanced features and customization options.

Efficient Email Management: Zoho Mail provides a clean and user-friendly interface, advanced spam protection, and collaboration tools for teams, making it easier for users to manage their email.Affordable: Zoho Mail offers an affordable email service for individuals and small businesses, making it a cost-effective solution for those who need an email service.Secure: Zoho Mail provides advanced security features, such as two-factor authentication and encrypted email storage, to protect users' data and information.Integration with Other Zoho Apps: Zoho Mail integrates well with other Zoho apps, such as Zoho CRM and Zoho Calendar, allowing users to streamline their workflow and manage tasks more effectively.Custom Domain Name Support: Zoho Mail allows users to use their own domain name for their email address, helping them establish their brand and professionalism.

Limited Customization Options: Some users may find that the customization options for Zoho Mail are limited, and they may not be able to personalize their email experience as much as they would like.Lack of Advanced Features: Zoho Mail has many basic email features, but it may lack some of the advanced features that are available with other email services, such as email categorization and prioritization.Limited Customer Support: Zoho Mail's customer support options may be limited, and users may have to rely on online resources and forums to get the help they need.Integration Issues: While Zoho Mail integrates well with other Zoho apps, some users may have trouble integrating it with non-Zoho apps and services, which could limit its usefulness.

Sreejith
Sreejith
Director IT Operations in Indien

Best email solution for Startup

Kommentare: It's an years of trust and still going on! We never had any situation to contact the support for addressing any issue.

I am using Zoho Mail for years now and there was no issue at all. The mail delivery is good, less spam and can control everything at Control Panel. Easy to use and configure for Admins in terms of management, Security features, multi-domain email hosting, Domain name striping (really good feature), Mobile App with basic management feature, Email Groups, SPAM control etc. We haven't experienced any mail drops or mail reputation issue so far ( 3-4 years). Another advantage with Zoho is the integration with other Zoho App and 3rd party applications.

Easy to use and easy to configure for admins. It would be good if some more features are added in Zoho Mail Admin mobile app.

Dakota
Developer in USA
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Inexpensive Mail Solution

Kommentare: My overall experience integrating and using Zoho Mail was good. The support was a little slow when I had issues but answered any questions I had fully. Since we have a simple use case the limitations weren't a big issue but they may limit us going into the future.

Integrating Zoho Mail into our simple use case was fairly easy. We required a way to send and receive email under our own custom email and Zoho allowed us to do that. They provid the IMAP/POP3 protocols so we could send and receive email without having to switch from Gmail.

I didn't like that I would have to purchase more email accounts to setup extra inboxes. We needed this service to replace the email service offered by a shared web hoster which allowed us to create unlimited accounts as long as we didn't exceed our storage limit, so it was a difficult limitation to get used to.

Vlad
Head of Digital in UK
Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Zoho has played a huge part in my business ventures for the past 4 years.

Kommentare: Amazing

I have built 5 companies in the past 4 years. For each one, I have used Zoho and have utilised different products including Mail, Inventory Manager, the HR platform and more. It is amazing how seamless the intergration between these products is and how user friendly the platform is, providing what seems like hundreds of different products. Although I have a technical background, many of my employees do not and yet they can manage customising and setting up new domains fine. Zoho will always have my heart!

Nothing really, at points it might be frustrating when I make mistakes in integration setups, but this is on me haha.

Ashish
Ashish
IT Head in Indien
Onlinemedien, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best Email Management and Marketing Solution for Startups with Signature Management

Kommentare: I use Zoho Mail for over ten different websites and am quite satisfied with pricing and privacy. 2FA authentication was important for me, and hence Zoho really helps.

It's the best tool for Email Management and costs only 1$ per user, which is really cheap with great latency. Zoho used to miss some of the emails during 2013-14, but they significantly improved the quality of service and their DNS servers. Currently, Zoho is anytime better than Outlook Email for Business. I am highly satisfied with customer care which is only a call away for any assistance. They even got android and iOS applications which is a big plus.

The only possible thing about this software that you might not like is integrating third-party applications. While Zoho CRM is very much vast and covers most of the business needs, there is a great room for improvement in integrations.

Trevor
Trevor
Solutions Architect in USA
Internet, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great, inexpensive e-mail hosting for custom domains

Kommentare: My Microsoft Office 365 subscription was about to expire, so I needed to find and migrate to another solution quickly. After some brief searching, Zoho Mail came up as a reputable, low-cost option for me to consider. I couldn't find any other good competitors at this price point, so I went ahead and signed up. Migration was easy, and

It's easy to sign up and get your e-mail migrated over. They provide a simple web interface that does all I need it to. Zoho also provides secure IMAP connectivity, if you want to use a separate e-mail client. Zoho is competitively priced, and is easily worth the cost of entry for anyone who needs basic e-mail services.

The Zoho Mail design isn't particularly beautiful, as software user interfaces go, but it's functional and straightforward. A cleaner, modern UI would be nice, but I'm not complaining either.

Terence
CEO in Mexiko
Einzelhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A terrible email provider that should be avoided.

Kommentare: Horrendous and completely unprofessional. Now I see why people go to google or outlook. Great for free. If you have to pay we suggest you go to a professional company.

It’s cheap. That being said. You get exactly what you pay for.

Complete and utter incompetence. Every time any of our employees travels out of the country zoho turns off the emails. We have had staff with multiple trips where important business emails were missed as they didn’t receive emails nor was anyone at the company notified. We had a customer support agent [SENSITIVE CONTENT] who utterly useless making this situation right. You would think that this would have been resolved during the first few trips but oh no. Every single trip it happens. If you have a small business I would seriously avoid using this company. You get exactly what you pay for.

Benjamin
Benjamin
Director of Information Technology in USA
Automotive, 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Overall a great email solution but with it's quirks

Kommentare: We switched from an isp hosted email account because after many years the isp could not keep up with the times, were lacking ssl support, storage space was obismally small, and support took days to solve even the smallest issues where I could actually determine what needed to be fixed on their end before they could. Zoho mail has taken all of that off of my plate, allowed me an easy way to manage most features company wide in single steps, and anytime I had a question support was always available to help, and even if their support couldn't fix problems we were having (such as the streams function) they have always been polite, professional, and eager to help any time of day or night. If you're looking for an inexpensive but feature rich email suite for your company or even for the individual I couldn't recommend these guys more even with the minor quirks we have experienced.

The value for the money is obvious once you start using the software. Features for even the lowest tier paid plans include white and black lists, spam filtering, mailing lists, custom groups for email accounts, and a plethora of other things. Absolutely worth the measly cost they charge per year. Out of the box you have full control via the admin panel to enable or disable pop or imap, create unlimited aliases per email, add signatures and company wide disclaimers to emails. They have their own web interface, desktop and mobile applications that come included as well. One if my absolute favorite features is the zohomail admin application for mobile which allows me to, in seconds, change any employees password if they forget it regardless of where I am. Ssl, dkim, spf, are all available out of the box as well.

One of the most frustrating features of the software is the Streams feature. You can compare this to an email client trying to merge email with their own version of social media. For those looking for a feature such as this it may not be a huge issue for you, however I run IT for approximately 100 users and not a single person wants this feature, the problem being is it comes turned on by default. Shut it off you say? If it were that easy I wouldn't be so annoyed by it. There is no admin level switch to turn off streams company wide. To do so every single user must individually log into the web application, find the streaming filter, and shut it off manually one by one... The stream feature creates 2 folders called notifications and newsletters automatically that begins sorting mail based on zohos own specifications. If you have employees who are older and not tech savvy it is extremely difficult to train everyone to check 3 different folders (including inbox) for their mail when everything use to be located in the inbox alone. After browsing through forums, support threads, etc it appears many companies and users have begged for an off switch company wide due to the exact same issue we still are plagued with for years now, however nothing had been done to rectify this time consuming and hassle of s "feature".

Tomasz
Company Director in Irland
Bildungsmanagement, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Zoho Mail: feature-packed, customizable online e-mail client

Kommentare: It was a great service until Zoho decided completely revamp the interface a few years ago. Someone somewhere said Mobile First as if desktop users went extinct from Sunday to Monday. But if your job is to reply to 300 email per day, you do rely on desktop! So the revamp had a lot or me-too, half-baked ideas borrowed from other email providers that were implemented in hurry with no respect to users. There was a bloodshed on Zoho boards and Zoho started closing threads as "solved" (as you do). The technical support response time went from days to weeks. Zoho approach was: "well, try using it for some time, get used and we are sure you will like it!" Nasty. For some time I went back to use the email client on my server. Then, very slowly, step by step, Zoho started improving what they broke in the first place. Rolled back a few old features. Added a few new ones people have requested for months. And you know what, it is a great email client now, admittedly better than it was, even though some problems have never been fixed. All in all the major crisis it is a happy marriage now.

It is a reliable email client that lets me send and receive emails from multiple domains. I rely on templates a lot and they can be neatly nested. Importantly Zoho is ahead of Google when it comes to features such as scheduling emails for example (because a group of avid users, including myself, kept bringing this up on forums and finally Zoho took it up or so it seems to me anyway). Tagging and flagging works like a charm, you can have multiple, nested folders, multiple signatures. Also, threaded view is an option that can be easily turned off, which I do really appreciate as I still have not figured out how to turn it off in Gmail. Finally, the technical support is prompt and helpful.

My biggest gripe is that you must have one domain parked on Zoho to be able to use it. Secondly POP3/SMTP/IMAP are supported so you can send and receive emails from other domains, too, but you won't avail of collaborative features of Zoho Email. I was told by Zoho tech support that unless I move the domain to Zoho, I won't be able to set up a master email account from which I could push or tag emails for attention of other staff. So we do keep forwarding emails as if 90s were not over yet! The reason why I am not moving the domain to Zoho is my past experience with Zoho. Admittedly over the years the service is much more reliable with less or literally no downtime, but I did suffer in the past and I do prefer to keep the copies of emails on the server that is not with Zoho just in case. Finally, the mobile app - many features are not part of it. So you need the desktop after all. I rely on desktop anyway but it is shocking that in this day and age, Zoho does not get mobile experience right

Sport, 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Professional email with lots of features

Kommentare: Overall, I really like Zoho Mail. It helps us cut the costs down for emails a lot because they offer generous service plans which other companies charge a lot more. And if you are still not sure if Zoho Mail is right for you, they offer a great free plan where you can have 1 domain and 5 emails each offering 5 GB of storage.

Zoho Mail is great if you are looking for a cheap professionally managed email service that allows you to have professional-looking emails ending with your domain name. No more @gmail.com for making business. Now customers can see that you are a serious company and you can do more with Zoho Mail than with your previous email. Zoho Mail perfectly connects with other Zoho services and every Zoho service has its add-on which is already integrated into the whole system. Zoho Mail features a nice-looking webmail interface which also has dark mode available. The design of webmail is very modern and to my preference, I like it more than Gmail. A key advantage of using Zoho Mail in large corporations is organization policies. Mail administrators can set up signatures, disclaimers, attachment size limit, and spam settings and even enforce the use of 2FA which all serious companies should be using nowadays if they take security seriously. Zoho even offers a great Zoho Mail mobile app which works great on all mobile devices and systems. It supports adding multiple accounts which is great if you happen to manage multiple email boxes. If you happen to have an email client of your own choice, you can easily set up your inbox in other applications because all popular email protocols are supported out of the box - POP3, IMAP, SMTP.

I don't like the search functionality of Zoho Mail. Sometimes it is kinda unhelpful and I find emails I am searching for way faster manual rather than with a search bar. Zoho Mail saves email and associates the first name of a person in the address book based on the first part of the email. Not all companies use the firstname.lastname@companyname.com format and I think that should be considered when using search because sometimes the results of a search aren't great. Also, the translation of the word Forward is translated wrongly in the Croatian language. I already contacted support a few times but they still haven't fixed that. Some less experienced users could find it confusing to forward email because of this poor wording. I know because at first I also was.

Sahid
Sahid
Senior Product Manager in Bangladesch
Professionelles Training & Coaching, 51–200 Mitarbeiter
Quelle: GetApp

Good choice for email service for enterprise.

Kommentare: For small and medium-sized organizations, Zoho mail is a useful tool that has performed above and beyond expectations. Similar to that, this application's usability is a plus. Last but not least, this mail service fulfills all requirements for individuals seeking for a respectable mail satisfaction management program without affecting their financial statement.

There isn't much that a low tech user can't figure out after the first setup, which needed some understanding. Email and other collaborative tools are easy to use and understand. Spam was not a problem because it is able to identify and classify messages accurately 96% of the time. I like how affordable it is to utilize my domain name for an email management system that focuses on the needs of its users.

The organization may expand into a new market by offering live help for mailbox installation in addition to video instruction. It was a bit difficult to implement email since the program needed professional assistance to be set up. Apart than that, using this application is straightforward. After the setting is finished, the application has been functioning without any issues thus far.

Nilesh
Director in Indien
Großhandel, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Regular user of zoho mail since 2018

Kommentare: I am very happy with using it since 2018....I shal recommend it to use it ones you will forget gmail and all.

It is very easy to use and can be use in mobile as well... So no need to moniter desktop for mail, It is as easy as to handle wallet in pocket .

There is no such thing as regular user I found in zoho mail.

Ernesto Enrique
Ernesto Enrique
Web Operations Manager & Co-Founder in Venezuela
Computer-Software, 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The real best alternative for corporate mail

Kommentare: My experience with Zoho Mail has been great, with it I can review all my emails from my company as if it were any other famous email platform.

I could write for hours the benefits of Zoho Mail and why I like it so much. I'll start by mentioning the user interface, it's one of the best I've tried and has nothing to envy of its competition. It has all the options that one looks for in mail, attaching files has never been so easy and the best thing of all is that it has a section where all the files that you have sent or received. It has excellent applications for smartphones, which allow you to check your mail and have great quality, work perfectly. Also applications to manage users and configurations.   Simply the best option for small and large companies to host corporate emails.

I like all of Zoho Mail, I did not like the interface very much but a year ago they updated it and now it looks spectacular.