RetailMagic

Been using it for 11years, love the POS and accounting program

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Wanda W.
Einzelhandel

Vorteile: I love the reports on the inventory side, tells me what I have on hand and the history of the amount sold and from which vendor. The support for the program is excellent and our company would not be where it is today without him.

Nachteile: I have nothing bad to say about it, I been using it for 11 years and wouldn't use anything else. The program is excellent and the support is excellent.

Very functional,customize to my business needs, one step entry for sales and accounting..perfect!

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Alan P.
Florist manager

Vorteile: Straight forward logical function. Easy for staff to use. Easy to set up menu and categories.
Great info recovery for sales stats.
Great support.... fix my mistakes quickly with remote access by rep.

Nachteile: We are very used to the system and have no complaints..... any problems we have were handled. Multi station needs RAM increase.

Rep has been great to help show the way with Retail Magic

Bewertet am 19.4.2018
April M.
Business Owner

Vorteile: Integrative with Accounting. Adding new inventory is simple. Access to local support is unheard of and appreciated.

Nachteile: Overall pleased with the software. There are some tweaks that could be added to make it more user friendly. Have shared ideas with a rep over the years. Better user manual for set up and usage

Fair functionality but exceptional great customer support!

Bewertet am 12.4.2018
Anders C.
Einzelhandel, 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Kommentare: Excellent customer support!

Vorteile: Islanders support islanders. Since this is a software developed and distributed by islanders, I like it.

Nachteile: It doesn't support other languages such as Chinese, now it only supports English. But many of our customers don't understand English very well.